Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Finally got time to read this.

Strangely, I was happy to see you in this Parama. Only name I knew in this list from when I played here last year.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 79, Sixx wrote:Typically thez and Aj can read each other pretty well which can get confusing if they are both anti town, both pro town or if ones attempting to fool the other (don't think its happened yet from the top of my head)

So that would be both town, both scum, or one is scum and the other is town. Or even both in differing scum factions.

So you're saying that Thez and AJ can read each other well and it gets confusing always.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 62, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Whoa baby

VOTE: thezmon221

Definite scum here.

Agree. Well not with the RVS point (in #77), because some people just have to RVS with their first vote even if they replace into D3 and we don't know if Thez is one of them.

But Thez's #61 is kinda scummy all on it's own for me, just for answering a question directed at someone else.

In post 90, thezmon221 wrote: I didn't RVS, I voted to apply pressure (though admitted to not knowing he had yet to check in).

That comment I made above about RVS, forget it.

In post 90, thezmon221 wrote:So I ask again, why am I scum?

Caving your vote to follow the guy putting the most pressure on you is a good reason.

Not likeing Sixx either.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:35 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 119, JacobSavage wrote:Baby Spice can you explain why certain people think your a policy lynch.

If you mean Parama then they don't appear to. Roger and Unseencamo are the two that he has mentioned.

If anyone else in this game has mentioned it I missed it.

But, I think differently to most people and am usually a low poster. Things I am trying to fix.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 38, BirdAndBeast wrote:mastin and I talked a little bit. We agree that there is something odd about Roger and his interactions with me.

I think njoseph is town.

UNVOTE: Albus Dumbledore
VOTE: Roger Thornhill

MOD: SC you have listed the birds vote as me in the vote counts.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 170, thezmon221 wrote:So you’re a hypocrite too?

lol yes.

But contextually, not exactly as I was at the time writing a post on your scumminess, not just answering something out of the blue.
Besides, it was a great segue.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Oops yeah turns out I did forget to vote.

Vote Thez

Mod: Sc I believe your post count in #78 is still wrong

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I wonder if the Angel read too much into Parama's first post.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

mod:
<cough>
<cough>

In post 252, PMysterious wrote:
In post 166, BirdAndBeast wrote:
<snip>
I kinda trust you on those words, but something just doesn't feel right about this post.

Que?

Bumi. Thezmon. You can't wander in casually and ignore the topic, or only wagon going.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Arc, just that you seem to be taking Parama's joke dayvig post, and some related comments, and inferred from them that there is a dayvig. They are rare.

Bumi. Can I have a "Hell yeah". If you've read anything in ghis thread then you've seen Thez mentioned more ghan anything. Surely you must have some comment to make about him.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Arc, just that you seem to be taking Parama's joke dayvig post, and some related comments, and inferred from them that there is a dayvig. They are rare.

Bumi. Can I have a "Hell yeah". If you've read anything in ghis thread then you've seen Thez mentioned more ghan anything. Surely you must have some comment to make about him.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Thez, how about you try and tell me why Arcangel is scummy?
Because at the moment it looks like the only reason you're voting Arcangel is because she had the most votes on her.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 355, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 354, thezmon221 wrote:In You reacted pretty
harshly
to the wagon reads post, which vaulted you up my list.

Harsh
is not Scum, you will learn that when i turn out as Townie here.!!!

For the benefit of Mr. Savage.

Does this condensation of AA's #355 change your interpretation of it? Once you remove all the excess quotes and such, this is the gist of it.

In fact it's the nearest thing to a Thezmon town action that I've seen this game I think. Had he not stated that he's targeting AA because he thinks he can get her lynched instead of himself I would go as far as to say it was a town action. Bad town, but town.

Thez. If you're really town then you should be voting your strongest scum read, not the one that you think might save your neck. That's the bit that still makes think you're scum.

To paraphrase Zathras: "We live for the town, we die for the town"

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 386, JacobSavage wrote:
That makes a lot more sense. I don't her instance that she is town when she only has 3 votes. It seams very much a scum play. But it's not major

Well her reactions are on the scummy side of things. But they are also a bit of a newbie type reaction. Will have to check her past game for similar.

In post 388, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 385, Baby Spice wrote:Thez. If you're really town then you should be voting your strongest scum read, not the one that you think might save your neck. That's the bit that still makes think you're scum.
Sorry for lack of clarity, but AA’s posting at the time (and I still kind of feel that way) put her as my top scum read while B&B dropped. 2/5 of my “scumwagon” reads are basically lurkers who have no real basis for their votes, but they don’t take the top spot.

Problem I have is:
In post 263, thezmon221 wrote:
Who I think is scummy on the wagon (in order of scummiest-nullest):
B&B, njoseph, SoraAdvent, ArcAngel, Parama

In post 349, thezmon221 wrote:
1. It's not going to do me any good.
2. It's better placed in another area.
3. I've read the posts more and when I initially made the vote, it was more out of spite, though I do believe I still have some merit to my words, he's
(B&B?)[/b] not as scummy as I first perceived.

On your first list AA was nearly the least scummy, and the first reason given for shifting your vote was that it wasn't doing you any good.

In post 399, njoseph wrote:The information is your alignment and its relationship with how people responded to you, or acted when the thing in play was your wagon, etc.

Wouldn't we get that from any lynch, assuming that it isn't a flake/lurker?

So are you now voting a scum read then? For that matter:
In post 441, njoseph wrote:Okay, I think someone who is more likely to be scum is
VOTE: KillerApple
. I agree with BirdandBeast's thought on this one.

I may have missed something but I seem to think that B&B's only thoughts on KillerApple are that he's town.

Wow did I get ninja'd

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Unvote

Thez vote is going nowhere now.

Vote Sixx

Ironically voted Ztife for not cum hunting, something that Sixx appears not to have done himself.
Later votes Darthe for reasons that aren't exactly clear.
Sixx, you do realize that Ztife replaced UnseenCammo whom Darthe listed as:
Camo is an idiot. maybe scum. Either way needs to die. (#266)

So in effect Ztife was in Darthes scum list.

Not that I'm saying that Darthe's vote, or reason, or scum listing are great. They're not. But they are there.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 620, SlySly wrote:Baby Spice, do you think Sixx is scum?

Yes. Probably.

I've got a bigger scum read on Thez, and on Njoeseph. A lesser, mostly gut scum read on AJ. More of a leaning really.
But pretty good town read on B&B and to a lesser extent Parama.
I was going to vote Njoeseph but couldn't bring myself to with both Thez and AJ on that three person wagon.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I'm thinking that Bumi might be scum who picked someone who isn't in their scum group to defend, expecting them to be lynched and give him townie points.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 737, SlySly wrote:
In post 733, nhammen wrote:
I had voted for thez, but I don't see my vote in this analysis. What gives?

I was using the last count. That's how I missed NJ originally. He was in the second to last count. You had jumped off that wagon long before the name lists I was using as reference.

Read Sllysly's wall post. Well some of it.

Didn't see anything but newb null stuff from AA in it.

Am wondering what we'd learn from a NJ lynch.

Oh Sly, the larger you make those groups the less chance it's multiball, so I'm curious what your gut says about the size of group A.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:42 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Didn't mean to quote in the above post.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

RL problems are tieing me up for a couple of days.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 900, Jal wrote:Oh crap, sorry. I am in another game with a person actually called "Lurker."
"

I thought you meant Lurker too. Lol

Unvote

I think Sixx is looking a bit better and the wagon is looking worse. Not scumny exactly but bad.

But I do have to do a proper catch up read before I'm willing to vote, well with 8 days left anyway.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

A JK?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ta. CRAFT syndrome.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 969, Sixx wrote:I figure everybody has a name and I'm not going to toss mine out there or the ride .

You should probably give us the ride.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 961, thezmon221 wrote:
Parama wrote:^totally can be scum role

Oh, forgot to respond to this in my other post - I don't think that in my experience that I've ever actually seen a Mafia JK, if it's worth anything. I've always figured it was either cop or RB really and nothing else was that common - if at all.?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=15386

SC has used mafia JK's before.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Yeah Sixx did claim, but that wagon fell apart and shifted real quick.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I still want to vote for Sixx, but that would be pointless. Yes Sixx looked better recently but I don't think that claim warranted the abandonement of the wagon.

I'd happily vote Camo, not quite so sure now it's Zife.
It's the speed that the wagon shifted and formed that is putting me off there.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Thez, firstly I never said he shouldn't be lynched. Secondly, you quoted the reason in your post why I'm not exactly happy with the wagon. Or at least part of it so I know you read the rest of it.

Vote Ztife

I still would like to see Sixx claim his name and car though.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:38 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Bird, when you voted Ztife in #963, did you realise that you were already voting Ztife?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Baby Spice »

It's a bit weird. Sixx claimed roll but not fluff, Ztife claimed fluff but not roll.

Unvote

Vote Sixx

More willing to believe Ztife than Sixx, though both should claim the rest.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I broke this post up.
In post 907, Sixx wrote:
Leans town:
Baby Spice
Slysly -
thez*

Rule of three. I've noticed that when scum name three people as something, they usually include a scum buddy. Not definitive of course, but worth looking at.

Add to this:
In post 961, thezmon221 wrote:
Parama wrote:^totally can be scum role

Oh, forgot to respond to this in my other post - I don't think that in my experience that I've ever actually seen a Mafia JK, if it's worth anything. I've always figured it was either cop or RB really and nothing else was that common - if at all.

Seemed a bit derpy at the time, but with the Sixx flip it looks a little more like a scum defense.

Vote Thez

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Unvote

Not a bad answer. Slysly fits as well and was much scummier in his posting. Especially that wagon analysis stuff.

Vote Slysly

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Slysly's reaction to the Sixx vlaim:
In post 960, SlySly wrote:
In post 952, Sixx wrote:I'm a JK.

Did you breadcrumb this anywhere?

Then nothing until after Sixx quotes his role PM.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Darthe is sounding like me on a bad day.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1399, njoseph wrote:Food for thought and/or encouragement; A scum's already being flipped means it's even less important who we lynch Day One than it was before that flip.

Less important than what?

I disagree btw. It's still important.

Which '4' wagon do you think should go away?
Why?
Why not encourage the seven non-voters to actually place a vote.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1409, BirdAndBeast wrote:mastin and I are keeping our vote here until Ztife claims. Everyone please to be voting him or nhammen. Slysly is just headstrong town. Abort, abort.

Think you're wrong on Slysly, but yeah Ztife should claim properly. Especially after Sixx part claimed and people moved away and he turned out to be scum.

Unvote,
Vote Ztife

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hell, Slysly could be Sixx's scum buddy who realized that Sixx had actually quoted his role pm and was going to be modkilled regardless.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1537, Nachomamma8 wrote:anyways
he's probably a mafia doctor
not with sixx
i guess i don't mind leaving him alive for a few days, for fun

If you think he's a mafia doctor from a second scum group, why leave him alive?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Baby Spice »

I was re-reading various bits of the game when I noticed something.

In post 1098, StrangerCoug wrote:
Sixx, who was
James Donahue, the driver of a 1993 Ford Mustang SSP and an NYPD Mafia jailkeeper

Sixx was extremely reluctant to claim his car, despite being asked several times. He made excuses along the lines of it wouldn't matter.
So I went and wikipedia'd it.
The 1993 Mustang SSP was a special edition made by Ford for the California Highway Patrol. It was a pure cop car.

So I'm wondering if the mafia have no safe claims.

Generally, SC large theme games that could use a fake claim for scum have had them, so this would be atypical.
SC large theme's are usually single scum, but blue indicates multiball so this would be atypical.
SC large themes usually have post restrictions, so this also appears atypical.

Which brings me to Ztife's claim of driving a Honda Prelude.
Not exactly a street racing machine.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1581, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1578, Baby Spice wrote:I was re-reading various bits of the game when I noticed something.

In post 1098, StrangerCoug wrote:
Sixx, who was
James Donahue, the driver of a 1993 Ford Mustang SSP and an NYPD Mafia jailkeeper

Sixx was extremely reluctant to claim his car, despite being asked several times. He made excuses along the lines of it wouldn't matter.
So I went and wikipedia'd it.
The 1993 Mustang SSP was a special edition made by Ford for the California Highway Patrol. It was a pure cop car.

So I'm wondering if the mafia have no safe claims.

Generally, SC large theme games that could use a fake claim for scum have had them, so this would be atypical.
SC large theme's are usually single scum, but blue indicates multiball so this would be atypical.
SC large themes usually have post restrictions, so this also appears atypical.

Which brings me to Ztife's claim of driving a Honda Prelude.
Not exactly a street racing machine.

Well, your first issue is there are thousands of different car makes and models, and only 24 people remaining.

Your point being?

Come to think of it, first issue implies other issues so spill.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

unvote
Vote TML

The basic reason is for looking at Sixx's town/scum reads, a good move normally, and grabbing at the weakest bit he could grab.
It's trying to do a town thing as scum without giving something away.

But things like the flip flopping on Ztife, and the constant "I'm behind, I'm behind".

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1639, LlamaFluff wrote:Neighbors need to figure out of the "doctor" claim matches their flavor in any way as "drives fast" and "everyone is a racer" doesnt make sense especially knowing my car. I would love to see a vehicle type claim from ztife because im not sure many can beat what im driving.

In post 1039, Ztife wrote:Im Eric Stevenson and I drive a 1990 Honda Prelude.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

nhammen, judging by his questions I'd say Llama skimmed a bit. Can't say I blame him.

Jal, wasn't hard to find. Edo not answering though.

Is it just me or does that Edo post make him well behind the game too? Which is weird because the one before that implies that he was keeping up.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Dotted i's and crossed t's.

Unvote
Vote AJ

That AJ comment did not read as comming from town.

On a related note: Darthe, buddying CKD while not answering his question propperly is pretty bad too.
FOS Darthe

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

The cop car comment kinda seems logical, but I can see what people are getting at about the stop looking into it. But would a Parama who is scum with Sixx make this first post?

In post 4, Parama wrote:
Vote: Sixx

Because you're not Slaxx.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Thez, newb scum tend to do that. Old scum tend not to.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Llama, the no fake claim idea was raised by me trying to work out Sixx's refusal to claim a car and Ztife's claim of a honda prelude as something about large enough to act as an ambulance(?). (On the phone so not easy for me to check right now)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Slysly.
The only real way for that idea about Parama slipping the NYPD faction is if he knew about it for some reason, but I would say that his interactions with Sixx would say that he wasn't a part of that faction.

So unless Parama/Llama is an SK with a "renegade NYPD officer" type back story, or there are two police type factions, it doesn't work.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1678, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Name's Rodrigo Hernández and I drive a 1974 Ford Torino Sport.

Now that I've had some time I've looked it up, and I'm in two minds about this claim.

The '74 Torino sport is definately a good muscle car. Suits the street racing theme.

But the '74 Gran Torino was the car used by Starsky and Hutch. (I'm ashamed to admit to watching that in the 1970's)

It does make a mockery of Ztife's claim of driving a prelude though.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

SC, I think your vote count on Llamafluff is wrong

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Google is my friend.

That looks like it could be a street racer :)

Second entry for 1974 ford Torino Sport, for google aus, is basically Starsky and Hutch's car.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Don't know what people arecomplaining about. We're only the fourth largest day by post count according to the Wiki records page.

So are we going to lynch Ztife or let him dangle until tommorow.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1868, thezmon221 wrote: I DID look at the car some more, and I'm also not entirely convinced about the Honda Prelude's flavor claim as well..

Picture Jeremy Clarkson tearing around the Top Gear test track screaming Power while driving a Honda Prelude.

Once you stop laughing at the image ...

But several people have suggested that we leave Ztife until tommorow and I'd like to hear them on the subjct.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

What was the name of those old tells, because now that you mention it that does look like one.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1904, Boniface wrote:Okay, I'm only on page 10, but looking at the early game....UVApe, Ztife, & Jal, all three of you replaced scummy looking players. By the time I catch up to page 77, can you tell me something to convince me you're town?

You do realize that you are in the same boat don't you?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1901, Skyhook wrote:
In post 1159, ArcAngel9 wrote:firstly, Wow, Town is having lucky day. A scum who dug his own grave, how often that happens!!!!

Yes,
Town
sure is having a lucky day! Too bad you're not town, right?

Jeep's gloating tell. Also referring to town in the third person like AA's not part of it.

Unvote
Vote ArcAngel

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1930, Boniface wrote:Baby Spice, your trying to use an oddly worded sentence as a scumtell.

I have no idea what you are getting at.

In post 1904, Boniface wrote:Okay, I'm only on page 10, but looking at the early game....UVApe, Ztife, & Jal, all three of you replaced scummy looking players.

Now would you kindly explain how Theomancer's, who was eventually replaced by UVApe, two real short posts and his resultant site flake are scummy?

I'll give you a free pointer. By page 10, where you said you were at at that time, PMysterious, who you replaced, had also made exactly two posts, mostly consisting of him not wanting to be policy lynched.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Fair O I will definately grant you Thez.

Not the only confusing pair of names we have/had.

No comment about the gloating tell though? Or her voting pattern, which appear different to her other games here.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Also AJ, do you think AA is scum or town?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Unvote
Vote AJ

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I asked AJ a simple question and got a wallfor an answer that I'm not sure actually answered the question.

Not exactly the way to make me think he's not scum.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Ztife is not standing out as obvscum??

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1785, Ztife wrote:Well, I have a first aid tool box if it helps with anything.

To those who thinks that my car is lame; what is a doc suppose to drive then? A lambourgini?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1095, Parama wrote:
In post 1092, SlySly wrote:So Sixx, are dangerous drivers scum in your mind?

1. Jailkeeper in a car setup = cop car, all cops do these days is look for bad drivers :V
2. SC provided fake role PMs for the scum because this is a SC game, stop looking in to it

They mean this post.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:
In other news ArcAngles last post is terrible. I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent. To be it seams far too much like Scum trying to distance their buddy through the medium of WIFOM.

Jacob, why did you lie here in putting a vote on AA?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2103, JacobSavage wrote:
In post 2100, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent

Jacob, why did you lie here in putting a vote on AA?

I'm confused. Can you clarify where the lie is please?

You've mentioned masons in several previous games, which is a role that can confirm someone else as innocent when flipped.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote AJ

Not liking that last paragraph much from #2152

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Bird, negative on you or a positive on AA because it kinda reads like it could be the latter.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Baby Spice »

JS that would probably be "Go play in traffic", and possibly "Favorite roles return" but I'm going from memory.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

AA, why Thez? You've hardly mentioned him for a while.

Albus, why JS?

Darthe. I'm guessing that NJ vigged Bumi in part of the neighbour thing. Do you think that makes you look more or less town?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2300, thezmon221 wrote:

In post 2166, MattP wrote:
I've read nothing except for my predecessors ISO, which I read to see if the slot was town
before replacing in

1. Shouldn’t you know your slot’s alignment?

In post 2230, MattP wrote: Tell me where the limit is so I can push it harder
This is pretty null, but you look like you like to start shit and instigate in this post.

I don't even know what you mean by this comment Thez.

In post 2233, MattP wrote:Give me like 3 days and you'll be rly happy I promise I just need to find the scum
It’s been 5 days and he hasn’t yet. Maybe we’ll get something from him today?

Three of which were night, and one of which was some crappy question directed at Jal while he claimed to be reading.

Alignment indicative? Not really.
Useful. Also, not really.

In post 1135, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1042, killerjester wrote:ckd why aren't you voting

<snip>

So, this is the only real post of any substance I found to really be used either for KJ or against him. It IS an old post, however, and does not refer to MattP much.

Really, his only post of substance? For there are a few. Not as many as there should be, but more than that one piddly little post. I'd also be incredibly surprised if KillJester managed to refer to the guy who replaces him some 1100 posts later. Also, if you're going to quote "his one post of substance", why use a largish post of CKD's that quotes it?

In post 2300, thezmon221 wrote:So in summation, MattP hasn’t made any real contribution to the game and has been lazy about even reading the pages. Not that skimming is a definitive scum tell, but to just all out ignore the rest of the game save what was majorly RVS? That’s scummy IMO.

So, in your opinion, we had what, the first eight pages, or 200 posts, of RVS despite you pretty much stating that as far as you were concerned we were out of RVS by page four.
In post 80, thezmon221 wrote:I don't really have any reads to vote for right now when we've just recently left RVS.

In post 90, thezmon221 wrote:I didn't RVS, I voted to apply pressure

I hope people can see why I have problems with Thez's "not bad casing". Little in it says MattP is scummy.

If we still had a vig I would have called MattP vig bait.
Now, I'd consider him a policy or deadline lynch candidate.

Thez on the other hand.

Thez, you are pulling from all over the place to try and make a scumcase on MattP/KJ. You even went to far as to try and piggyback onto CKD's case with that quoting of #1135.
It really, really looks like you set out to find an easy target and stitch something together to try and get an excuse to vote him that wasn't outright sheeping.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2324, thezmon221 wrote:Fair enough, but he has now replaced out. You think that's indicative of something?

If I thought that replacing out was indicative of something then this particular game would be over by now with all the replacements we've had :)

In post 2324, thezmon221 wrote:You didn't read that right.

Or write my question right perhaps. How could a post refer to MattP when it was made 1100 posts before MattP replaced in?

In post 2324, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 2306, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 2300, thezmon221 wrote:So in summation, MattP hasn’t made any real contribution to the game and has been lazy about even reading the pages. Not that skimming is a definitive scum tell, but to just all out ignore the rest of the game save what was majorly RVS? That’s scummy IMO.

So, in your opinion, we had what, the first eight pages, or 200 posts, of RVS despite you pretty much stating that as far as you were concerned we were out of RVS by page four.
What does my opinion on when we got out of RVS have to do with this? I'm sure we're all aware that the past 87 pages was NOT RVS. And he decided to just skip the last 72 of them, but read what consisted of RVS, and VERY early reactions (not that they are wrong, but they aren't as up-to-date with the events as the last 10 or so pages).

Your opinion of when we left matters because you are using your opinion of when we left RVS to judge someones actions. Four pages out of fifteen is not in any way shape or form "majorly". I also notice that you retconning your statement.

In post 2325, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 2313, Boniface wrote:Thez, in the first comment you quoted, I think MattP knows his slot's alignment. He meant he was checking to see if the player he replaced played in a way that looked protown or if he was going to have to worry about having a target on his back, regardless of his alightment.

Okay, that makes more sense.

More sense that what MattP actually said, and for that matter what I quoted and highlighted in a post you made comprehensive quotes from? That he read the iso before asking to replace in.

That is pure scum action Thez. It was pointed out to you where you were wrong, explicitly, and you still tried to piggy back some one else to try and make it scummy.

Vote Thez

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2328, Baby Spice wrote:

In post 2325, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 2313, Boniface wrote:Thez, in the first comment you quoted, I think MattP knows his slot's alignment. He meant he was checking to see if the player he replaced played in a way that looked protown or if he was going to have to worry about having a target on his back, regardless of his alightment.

Okay, that makes more sense.

More sense that what MattP actually said, and for that matter what I quoted and highlighted in a post you made comprehensive quotes from? That he read the iso before asking to replace in.

That is pure scum action Thez. It was pointed out to you where you were wrong, explicitly, and you still tried to piggy back some one else to try and make it scummy.

How about this exact point that you have now ignored twice Thez, despite quoting from both posts that I brought it up?

I read that part of #2300 and thought I can't believe you (Thez) misread it (#2166) that badly. Then I saw the later points you raised and thought they were, well pointless.

Then to catagorize KJ's posts to one relevent post, . No. KJ was useless. He may be scum. But your case is pointless and senseless. Hell, you can't even show how any post made could refer to someone who wasn't anywhere near the game at the time, but you claim that it does.

But please, for the love of god, please explain how someone who read an iso before he actually replaced in can definately know the alignment of the person who needed replacing, and how the hell can you construe that as scummy?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2358, JacobSavage wrote:^Often people read through the slots ISO to work out if it is scum or not. This is before they request the replacement and especially some of the older players do it because they prefer to replace into town slots.

Or send the mod the pm to request the spot then go iso the person who needs replacement while waiting for the mod to respond. Or in one case for me, iso the person and get offered a different replacement spot.
Possibly why SC specifically mentioned something about replacement order much earlier.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Thez. Point 1 is exactly what I'm getting at. You've quoted secven or eight lines of CKD, who was quoting I think it was five words of KJ and said it was KJ's only post of content. Then implied that it somehow refered to someone who wasn't in the game.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ah Thez, your phrasing could have been better I suppose, but I think I get it.

If you ignore what your summation listed about MattP, which I maintain is all null tell anyway unless you can provide meta for it on him, where's the case?

Unvote

I just think we're being led down the garden path be well intentioned town while scum lurk all over the place.

You know TML, I kinda agree. Sitting back and letting us lynch our way into oblivion.

Vote Dumbledore

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Is Dumbledore an alt for someone?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:39 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Day 3, 80 hours or so so far. D2 less than 72 hours. D1 must have been over a month.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Albus, that one post probably exceeded your combined posting for this game.

Pity it had to take you being the lead wagon to do it.

Hell, your commentry on Sixx being scum was more than you actually wrote on him while he was still in the game.

In post 2392, Albus Dumbledore wrote:Has anyone else noticed that he's spent the entirety of the game in a state of active lurking?

This quote takes the cake. You have 29 posts total Albus. Several of them prod dodges, extraneous matters, or just one or two lines calling someone scum with nothing to support it. Hell, you were 65 minutes from being force replaced due to inactivity. Although in your case, semi-active lurking would be the better description.

If you look at [JS's] iso, you'll see he contributes literally nothing to any serious conversations through well over ten pages.

Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. Except Albus there are literally ten page blocks where you don't post at all. Plural, blocks.

Look at how he's throwing around the word tunneling at every possible opportunity to try to discredit me when it's patently obvious to anyone that he was never my focus until now, and we're nearly 100 pages into the game.

page 82, or 14 pages ago.

Also Albus, several of your posts read like you just looked at the game and commented on what was immediately there.

The Thez thing that JS quoted is a good example. In that post you said Thez seems town, I bet you just looked at the vote count higher on the page. You even admitted that you hadn't read the game at that point.

Most of what you are calling JS scummy for, you are doing similar in spades, only worse.

But to me most damning is that you have far, far out posted what you had previously posted on why JS is scum in this one post, despite calling for JS' lynch for the last 14 pages.

tl/dr. Not so active lurker trying not to be a lurker lynch.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I suppose it boils down to three things.

Lurking like buggary until a wagon formed on him. That one post after he was at around four votes was more than his entire posting to that date.

Even after the wagon that big post was real limited in content. It was basically that he voted for obvious scum which makes Albus town, and look at JS' scummy actions.

Pretty much what he accuses JS of as scummy actions also applies to Albus.

Add little things like posts that look like aalbus only looked at the last page before posting, and a sudden change in posting style when under pressure, and he looks pretty scummy.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Boniface, from what Ican tell your only reason for voting DV is that StrangerCoug offered to extended the night when he replaced in at night into a 2000 post game. Not even Jal nor CKD thought that was scummy.

Lets say Albus is lurker scum who suddenly gets pressure and starts posting to save himself.

And look at those posts. "I voted Sixx and JS is scum for doing things that I am doing", and "Ok Inlurked the entire game but am obviouly town and JS is obviously scum"

Nothing he has done is town, and if he was that whatevered with the game why did he make certain to avoid replacement by about the minimum time he could?

No he is lurking hard core.

JMJ, who is due a prod btw, is also bad but his posts actually contain stuff.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:01 am

Post by Baby Spice »

jmj, mod meta perhaps. That and it would have been damn ballsy of scum Darthe to out a neighbour like he did, especially since Bumi never really had Darthe as scum. The opposite really.

I was looking at something else and noticed something. I don't think SC has ever had scum in a neighbourhood in a large Theme. Neighbours are rare enough.

I know I was pushing the idea earlier about SC breaking meta a lot but that was more about Sixx refusing to claim a car, Ztife claiming a prelude, and the red flip on Sixx. But Ztife's flip and the multiple NK's kinda put the kibosh on that idea.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Albus.

For all we know town you posts while wearing bridal underwear on your head. ;)
To a great degree I would expect town anyone in that situation to post about the same with regard to style and things, just more often, and perhaps more "ragged". You have had a size change, a style change, and a frequency change. I would point you back to the first wagon on Thez where his posting didn't really change in style etc. Not quite apples and oranges as there was no lurking involved in that case.
Granted there could be other reasons for the change, but we have no way of knowing because we know nothing of your previous games. Hence the facetious first line.

We've had six "nights" and seven or eight "days" in the last fortnight. You still damn near flaked out after that. Your first post of D3 was a vote and nothing else. You weren't waiting to catch up, that's not why you started posting big. It was the wagon. Your 2369 looks like someone who was intending to lurk along and realized that you couldn't. That change screams scum.

Yes, damn near all of your recent posts have been limited in content to JS. Yes I read it. That's how I know it applies to you more. What you find scummy in him is what you were doing, only more so.

Is JS scum. Possibly. He's certainly not on my town list.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Last post first I s'pose Jal.

Nullness.

Edo's lurkiness is not a good sign, enough to put him in the willing to lynch catagory. But he has interacted with others, has been willing to take a stand, and has tried to do something with his early reads. Not much but it's there.

Edo seems to be what Albus is trying to claim. Town put off by the size of the game.

It's not that Albus is definitively "scum" tunneling, to me it's that he's tunneling while calling the person he's tunneling scum for tunneling. Among other things that they both seem to be doing. Just that Albus is doing more of it.

Just like it took wagon pressure to drag him into posting, despite his claims otherwise, it's taken me applying pressure to get him to talk about anything other than JS and whatever the leading wagon was at the time. (There's surprising little else in the last, well, last month)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:46 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2422, thezmon221 wrote:(who I will refer to as Phil.)

Why Phil?

I think I know and don't think you would see the irony.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:53 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Can't rule AD out as we have no way of knowing if he was around or not.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2445, thezmon221 wrote:One of my good friend's name is Phil, and that was the first name I thought of. Humor me with your irony, though, maybe I will see it and we can have a few laughs together

There's a phrase or nickname down here which I believe has migrated to parts of the States, and other countries, though most people wouldn't know the origins, "Lucky Phil", which comes from an old anti-drink driving add campaign from my home city back around 1982.
Thought you might have hit into one of those weird things like the "Prodigal Sorcerer" from MtG being named Tim or all stop signs are named Greg, but one that relates to street racing in some way. (Actually, the stop sign one would too)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2438, Albus Dumbledore wrote:
In post 2432, Baby Spice wrote:It's not that Albus is definitively "scum" tunneling, to me it's that he's tunneling while calling the person he's tunneling scum for tunneling.

I can't make any kind of real post right now, but.. what? I have never accused anyone of tunneling in this entire game.

No you don't. But you do use that JS claims that you are tunneling on him as a reason that you find him scummy, while at the time doing little but post about JS and him about you..

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Please don't use BS, as that abreviation is used a lot here for something else.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2455, Boniface wrote:I want Albus to claim

Then you should vote for him.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

At that point JS hadn't posted in about 250 posts, and then about 100 before that. Don't think the reason was BS, and have to wonder if Sixx would ignore a lurking buddy when giving reads.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 334, Albus Dumbledore wrote:This may surprise some of you, but I'm in this game.

You seemed to think that people had forgotten that you were in the game at one point.

I know I've had to go check back to see if some people were still in the game at other points.

So why is it so hard to believe that Sixx couldn't forget? He seemed to lump you in a similar boat at the time Albus.

So what makes more sense:

Sixx gave a huge reads post and deliberately left out a lurking scum buddy.
Sixx gave a huge reads post and forgot a lurking scum buddy.
Sixx gave a huge post and forgot a lurking person who wasn't a scum buddy.

Albus, more laughable is using a Sixx quote where he tries to explain not giving a read on either you or JS as a scum reason for JS is laughable.

As seems to be usual, you call JS scum for things that apply to you pretty much equally.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Must admit the thing that makes me think that JS isn't a scum buddy of Sixx also applies to Albus, and I really doubt Albus and JS are scum buddies either.

Unvote[/b]

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:30 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Unvote

Oops

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2537, Slandaar wrote:that WoW ISO looks completely different and I looked at it for 2 seconds

Then you should read her posts this game.

Vote AA

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Hey Slander, you kind of ignored the part where I also think JS could be scum.

AA gloats as scum, something that that WOW game shows.

Also, iirc, JS is vla for a couple more days.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2603, Jal wrote:Also: Jacob has been like this long before his v/la.

Granted. But what's the point of voting him right now if he's not around to answer? If I was certain, yes of course it wouldn't matter so much.

Albus, bingo.

Albus/JS are stronger reads that AA, but see above. Well, JS more than Albus after the last couple of pages.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2623, Darthe wrote:I have a theory.

ArcAngel
Thez
Spice
Dumbledore
JS
Librarian

These names are all suspect or have been through the course of the game. If we limit them further by those who have
been suspect most of the game or recently with a valid reason
we get

Spice
JS

What separates these from the rest of the living is that none of these people have been replaced. Unless someone thinks the entire mafia team has been replaced?

lol. Big lol.

Are you saying that you had no valid reason for voting Albus as little as about 30 hours ago Darthe?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Albus, the post count above that, and every one since until the last page or so, has Darthe voting for you.

Darthe, did you really go two weeks, or 300 posts, without knowing where your vote was?
Especially given that it was showing on the lead wagon?

Mod, Edo is due a prod I believe

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2633, PeregrineV wrote:What do you think of DV's lone vote on Edo, and his reason for voting him?

Reasonable from what I remember of DV's reads. I think I commented at the time that I disagreed with the read on Edo, placing him more in the bored town catagory than the mildly scummy.

DV would be better served voting elsewhere, but with no deadline I can see why he wouldn't.

In post 2636, Darthe wrote:Yupp. Vote counts were not common

That statement is pure BS. A vote count a page this day is brilliant modding. Only the first page of this day is missing one. No way is that "Not common"

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2639, Darthe wrote:^ that is now, not true for the time.

The time was from your vote on Albus at the start of this day, until now, during which there has been a mod provided vote count each page except on thd page this day started on.

So your answer is a flat out lie.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote JacobSavage

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3698 (isolation #102) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Phew.

Eight bloody replacements on the red scum team, and some of them were shocking.

One for the blue team, and he was pretty good.

I wouldn't have had Jal's patience.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3705 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:54 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”