Townie
KillerApple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:04 am

Post by KillerApple »

In post 181, njoseph wrote:
VOTE: thezmon221

Do you have a reason? Or are you just following what B&B has already said? I don't have much experience with large games like this, but wouldn't it make more sense to take out an inactive on D1, seeing as the first lynch will probably be a townie and the inactive players don't contribute much anyway?
KillerApple
KillerApple
Townie
KillerApple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:10 am

Post by KillerApple »

In post 185, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 182, KillerApple wrote:Do you have a reason? I don't have much experience with large games like this, but wouldn't it make more sense to take out an inactive on D1, seeing as the first lynch will probably be a townie and the inactive players don't contribute much anyway?
Irony abound, Apple. You've yet to give a reason for voting AJ the Epic, and he most certainly isn't an inactive player, so that can't be your reasoning.

I'm aware of that. It was mostly a reaction test, but I haven't really gotten one from him.
UNVOTE: Aj the Epic
My question was more of a general one. I would like to see some other peoples' voting habits before I decide to lynch an inactive.
KillerApple
KillerApple
Townie
KillerApple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:00 am

Post by KillerApple »

In post 317, HeatherA wrote:
And so far what you've done is derail me from any proper scumhunting, which I find equally as frustrating as your poor attitude.

I have to agree with Heather on this one. I find it difficult to look for scum when a single opinion is being shoved down my throat. Thez will probably flip town and I will probably be labeled as scum for this post alone. But I suppose it's only D1 so there isn't really much basis for any vote. B&B, if Thez ends up being mafia then I will give you credit where it is due, but if not then you are probably wrong about all of the others that you have labeled scum since your reasoning was simply because they defended Thezmon or opposed you.

Also, ArcAngel you clearly misinterpreted that last quote of yours. Thezmon put together a list of scummy people that were voting for him. He didn't say that everyone who votes for him is scum. This looks like an obvious attempt to twist his words, which is very scummy to me.

VOTE: ArcAngel
KillerApple
KillerApple
Townie
KillerApple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by KillerApple »

@nhammen- I don't really understand what you are asking in that question. It wouldn't really make sense to
hope
for a certain reaction. If it were a town reaction, so be it. If it were a mafia reaction, so be it. But I didn't receive a reaction at all, so I let it go. It was a random and early vote. I posted the prediction of being called out as scum for my post to see who would fall for it, and you fell for it very easily. But I'm glad that you voted me instead of continuing the wagon on Thezmon. Now I can be sure that you are scumhunting and you are probably town.

@B&B- You said that if Heather and I weren't happy with the vote on Thezmon then we should try to get someone else lynched. Well in case you didn't notice, I voted for ArcAngel and Heather voted for unseencamo but it won't make any difference because everyone is convinced that Thezmon is scum.

Dear lord, the D1s on this site are very different from what I had anticipated :?
KillerApple
KillerApple
Townie
KillerApple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:48 am

Post by KillerApple »

I may not be around for a day or two because of the holidays, just letting everyone know. And also merry Christmas! Since I'm in a good mood, I'll consider you all town for the day (except for my vote of course) :good:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”