kuribo the white
kuribo the white
Goon
kuribo the white
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:27 am

Post by kuribo the white »

AND BY THE WAY how dare you call this wagon low hanging fruit, its not like it had.all kinds of steam when I came along.

You're hardly the easiest Lynch in this playerlist
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Rob14 »

This is what I get for sleeping. The thread explodes. Catching up starting...wait for it...NOW!

#628 - This is actually very, very possible from looking at mollie's ISO. Holding off any votes for most recent vote count, but if people weren't prolifically posting, I would probably shift votes to Mollie/empking right here. Kuribo looking town as well based on his thought process here.

#629 - lol

#634 - What? HD dropped his Cheery vote with no explanation to hop on board the latest double-wagon of which he doesn't care which is lynched, presumably. I'm leaning VI on this one, but seriously, wat?

#636 - That seals the deal. Mollie is our lynch today. First of all, we cannot agree that empking is cleared by being the thrid vote on a mislynch. That is just lol. It might not be a good scumtell, and I don't think it is to be honest, but it doesn't clear someone as def-town. That's just plain silly. Then the bit at the end of the post about "woah is us, this setup makes it hard for town to win at this point. OH THE HUMANITY!" is so non-genuine that it's laughable.

up to #656 - Haven't commented on any posts in a while, but mollie is flailing, kuribo is town, and Cheery could possibly be bussing at this point.

#658 - Useless post is useless. Why aren't you commenting on the mollie-flailing after your original votes? You're awfully silent...this makes me worried about you.

#661 - lolno. Why does that make him town?

#668 - This, on the other hand, definitely makes him look scummy.

up to #675 - Yeah, kuribo's so town.

Conclusion:
Intent to hammer mollie.
She is so ObvScum this day it hurts.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Rob14 »

Oops, I dun goofed.

Next to #668, it was supposed to read town, not scummy.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 676, Rob14 wrote:#634 - What? HD dropped his Cheery vote with no explanation to hop on board the latest double-wagon of which he doesn't care which is lynched, presumably. I'm leaning VI on this one, but seriously, wat?

I dropped the Cheery vote because I find a Mollie/Empking team most likely; Mollie/Cheery is my second scum team if that's wrong.
Are you ready for this?
kuribo the white
kuribo the white
Goon
kuribo the white
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 am

Rob re : 661

For my money, scum have no need of pointing out that the day would end in LYLO rather than MYLO.

Serves them better to let people think we're approaching MYLO. Two town lunches today would in fact end the game upon the night kill. A town Lynch and then a no Lynch would also end the.game upon night kill. I don't think scum would point that out.
kuribo the white
kuribo the white
Goon
kuribo the white
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:40 am

But that doesn't matter as I fully intend to string both scum before the night phase. I hate three way lylos and ill be damned if I want to go to one here.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 675, kuribo the white wrote:AND BY THE WAY how dare you call this wagon low hanging fruit, its not like it had.all kinds of steam when I came along.

I got put at L1 for some of the shittiest reasoning I have ever seen and you want to try to tell me that that at a 1 and a half of crap dialogue where no one is even remotely listening to me is not low-hanging fruit? keep tell yourself anything you need to in order to make yourself feel good about this lynch kuribo.
whew!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Rob14 »

Mollie, final thoughts and reads please. I stated intent to hammer in my last post.
kuribo the white
kuribo the white
Goon
kuribo the white
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:01 am

In post 681, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 675, kuribo the white wrote:AND BY THE WAY how dare you call this wagon low hanging fruit, its not like it had.all kinds of steam when I came along.

I got put at L1 for some of the shittiest reasoning I have ever seen and you want to try to tell me that that at a 1 and a half of crap dialogue where no one is even remotely listening to me is not low-hanging fruit? keep tell yourself anything you need to in order to make yourself feel good about this lynch kuribo.

wait, I thought you thought I was scum? If I'm scum, I don't need to tell myself anything for fulfilling my win condition.

And it's not shitty reasoning. And even if the original reasoning WAS shitty, your reaction since is extremely anti-town.

As Rob said, town would be trying to tell us who scum are and who's town and why.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

bah, I don't have it in me to be meaner than I already have been to kuribo.

VOTE: pirate mollie

welcome back kuribo.
whew!
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:07 am

Post by saulres »

Team Zombies is on Facebook! (I have no idea who that is or what they want, so enter at your own risk.)

Vote Count 2.3

LYNCHED
pirate mollie
repl. Siveure DtTrikyp
-Cheery Dog, Human Destroyer, kuribo the white, pirate mollie
L-1
Empking - Cheery Dog, kuribo the white, Human Destroyer
L-2 Cheery Dog - Rob13, pirate mollie
L-3 Human Destroyer
repl. Maestro repl. Lincolm
- Empking
L-4 Rob13 -
L-4 kuribo the white
repl. SleepyKrew
-

Not voting: No one

V/LAs: None
Prods: None
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch
Deadline for first lynch: (expired on 2013-01-26 00:09:09)<- left for historical reasons
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:08 am

Post by saulres »

Weeping in dismay, the mysterious narrator drops his head into his arms. "I can't look -- they're doing it again, aren't they? When will they learn. Am I going to be doomed for eterni--"

"Eee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee!" interrupted the voodoo priestess

My pretties they did it oh yes they did!
They're eaten the brains of a
scummy
kid!
Pirate Mollie is no more
The curse is broken, that's for sure![/quote]

The mysterious narrator couldn't believe it. Slowly, slowly he raised his hands from his face...

The day continues! All votes are reset.

"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:11 am

Post by saulres »

If I don't leave right now, my wife will kill me and I'll rise as a zombie.

Vote Count 2b.1

L-3 Human Destroyer
L-3 Cheery Dog
L-3 Rob13
L-3 kuribo the white
L-3 Empking

Not voting: Human Destroyer, Cheery Dog, Rob13, kuribo the white, Empking

V/LAs: None.
Prods: None.
With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch
Deadline for second lynch: (expired on 2013-01-27 18:11:01)
Last edited by saulres on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
On permanent
V/LA
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Rob14 »

Vote: Empking

For some really, really weird interactions with mollie since the time she replaced in. I'll try to get a case up later, which will probably be tomorrow.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Scum is Empking or Cheery, although I'm relatively sure it's Emp.

VOTE: Empking

And thus he was at L-1.

Again.
Are you ready for this?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I want to hammer, but it's probably better to not do it yet. (since rob wants a case for something we already all believe is likely)

But hurrah for us even if we lose for doing the best in a saulres game.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 690, Cheery Dog wrote:I want to hammer, but it's probably better to not do it yet. (since rob wants a case for something we already all believe is likely)

But hurrah for us even if we lose for doing the best in a saulres game.

This post...

Now I'm not so sure who is scum between {Empking, Cheery}. Mollie's interactions with empking are downright bad, and since empking is practically unreadable in this game, I think those interactions are the best way to read him.

But Cheery just keeps coming in with these types of scummy posts.

First line seems downright annoyed that I want to post a case. Why would town be annoyed that I want to flesh out a read? Scum on the other hand would be annoyed coming off their partner being lynched and possibly a bit ticked that my call for fleshing out the read is delaying the potentially quick mislynch.

Second bit is commenting on how good/bad a kill was for the town. That's a fairly standard scumtell. I'm unsure whether I believe that there are really any correct "standard" tells, but I know that what Cheery posted does not read as genuine to me.

Now I'm conflicted.

Unvote
for now.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

You wanting to actually do a case tells me you're not actually that confident in the empking lynch and that you're trying to convince the other 3 players of something they declared yesterday before the mollie flip.
And I'm still bloody paranoid of you, and that's telling me you want more reasoning to look town after the possibility that empking was picked to be a mollie fake buddy.

Fairly confident both hd and kurbio are town, though rob is sitting out as being too town.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Rob14 »

I write cases half to convince others of what I think and half to work things out in my head. This is why I've also started giving a lot of detail when I write reads lists recently, like the one earlier this game. It helps me work out my thoughts and make sure that I'm going in the right direction. I don't like to do a major wagon without it because when I go to write up a case, I could always find something that makes the person look town, and then that could change my read. It's my way of double-checking to see if my read was made in error.

In post 692, Cheery Dog wrote:rob is sitting out as being too town.

That's silly reasoning, and you know it.
kuribo the white
kuribo the white
Goon
kuribo the white
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:12 pm

empking's refusal to comment on anything during mollie's lynch points to them as buddies

empking's refusal to comment on his own wagon points to him as scum

the fact that mollie hammered herself instead of empking is pretty damning evidence that he's her partner
kuribo the white
kuribo the white
Goon
kuribo the white
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:13 pm

ie with both scum at L-1 and with herself as the obvious lynch anyway, she could have hammered "Emp-town," and just allowed herself to be the second lynch of the day while ensuring her buddy lives into night.

but she hammered herself because Empking is that buddy
kuribo the white
kuribo the white
Goon
kuribo the white
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:21 pm

furthermore, i suspect they must have discussed the idea of self-hammering in the scum QT, hence her remark that "Empking and I would both self-hammer as scum"
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 695, kuribo the white wrote:ie with both scum at L-1 and with herself as the obvious lynch anyway, she could have hammered "Emp-town," and just allowed herself to be the second lynch of the day while ensuring her buddy lives into night.

but she hammered herself because Empking is that buddy

Hadn't thought of that at all. That makes very perfect sense.

Vote: empking

L-1. Probably won't write a case now because I can't see anything upsetting my read in the face of the evidence that kuribo brought to the table. It would just waste my time at this point.
kuribo the white
kuribo the white
Goon
kuribo the white
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm perfectly willing to send him straight to hell myself, and personally I think I've earned the right to hammer him.

Anyone got anything else to say?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 693, Rob14 wrote:I write cases half to convince others of what I think and half to work things out in my head. This is why I've also started giving a lot of detail when I write reads lists recently, like the one earlier this game. It helps me work out my thoughts and make sure that I'm going in the right direction. I don't like to do a major wagon without it because when I go to write up a case, I could always find something that makes the person look town, and then that could change my read. It's my way of double-checking to see if my read was made in error.

In post 692, Cheery Dog wrote:rob is sitting out as being too town.

That's silly reasoning, and you know it.

A lot of the reasoning on why we lynched mollie was her associations with Empking, so I'm not actually sure what you're going to find in Empking's posts anyway. We've all recently read what Mollie has been saying to discriminate him, looking at past days really won't do anything.

@kuribo Go for it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”