Open 472: Town of Lottery Addicts GAME OVAH!

TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:39 am

Post by TheReverend »

Yeah I've read ven and TAM's isos, they're the scum. If not, we've lost.

Om, you with me there? Can we just put our trust in SAD and decide who vengeful is?

I still think it's TAM. I think if venrob is vengeful, he doesn't tell us. He was looking scummier than TAM and was probably going to get lynched first out of the two. If I was in venrob's shoes there, I'd feel like scum need to make a play to try and ensure TAM gets lynched before venrob. So ven claims vengeful, TAM drops a stupid lylo vote on the person claiming to be vengeful, which seems to me something only scum does, so that act of immense scumminess puts TAM on the block instead of venrob. Why would TAM deliberately make himself such a target? Because he wants to get lynched.

There's nothing in venrob's iso that I can find that tells me if he's being honest about his role. I'm happy he's scum, and I'm happy TAM is scum. If either are town, TAM's vote for venrob would've probably resulted in us losing right there.

I think we should lynch venrob, but I'll lynch TAM today if both SAD and om think he's our better lynch. Between the three of us, we must decide. If SAD is scum, then gg, we've lost.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 2025, TheReverend wrote:If SAD is scum, then gg, we've lost.

Then you better be thankful I'm not :p

Anywho, RE: Venrob/TAM, I still have no fucking clue. Meh, I can go with Venrob just because of the way he switched up his claim and how TAM has just gone on hardcore lurk mode so we can possibly just lynch him for being fucking useless? Eh, and things like this:
In post 2021, Venrob wrote:In fact i would prefer TAM as he is the other person you think might be vengeful, so that would essentially clear me.

Really gives me the shivers :neutral:
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:01 am

Post by TheReverend »

That quote of venrob's comes after I put it to the town that TAM might be vengeful. It's WIFOM. If it came before I made the suggestion, then I'd be worried by that post too.

I'm not sure there's anything we can do that will really help us determine who venegful is. I feel it's basically down to gut, so between you me and om, we should go for majority gut feel.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:41 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 2021, Venrob wrote:At this point, from the POV of Rev and Om (the scum know that a town has vengeful), SAD is the only one that can't be vengeful.

This is false. Let's assume from my pov I still have all three of you as potential scum... why can't SAD roleswap with you? SAD claims 1-shot-vig, and we saw BK get shot by the vig. So, if SAD can still be scum, it's quite possible that you and SAD have roleswapped. You could be vig and SAD vengeful. Thus, SAD can be vengeful, and this statement of your is not true.

(unless the one of Rev/Om that survives the night selfvotes tomorrow)

There is literally no point saying this, because neither myself nor om are going to selfvote. Why would town selfvote at lylo?

1. SAD is 1/3 chance of scum, no chance of vengeful (from Om/Rev POV) and is best lynch.

Again you're pressing this line of thought. It's nonsense, and confirms you as scum even more, not that I'm concerned about who scum is.

2. Lynch scum today = town autowin. (with scum vengeful being nonexistent)

This is consistent with a venrob=town pov. So if you want town to win, you really need to show us why SAD is scum, because right now we have one of the two confirmed townies putting his trust in SAD. This should alarm you considerably. You don't seem to be all that concerned about me thinking SAD is town. Again, this is because you're scum.

TAM, you too need to show me why SAD is scum, for the same reason ven needs to. If either of you two are town, we're about to lose because of my insistence that SAD is town. So, bust a gut to show me why I'm wrong please. If either of you are town, then you know I'm wrong about SAD. Act like town please.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:46 am

Post by Venrob »

Right here I will admit SAD is playing in a way where, if he werent confirmed scum FMPOV, i would lynch him last.

And FRICKING META ME!!!
This shit happens EVERY GAME. When I am scum, it's 50/50 on if people think I am town or not (Open 428, other scum games- 428 only being because of absta the idiot). When I am town, NOONE THINKS I AM! Lynched day 1, lynched AT LYLO because the other town wouldn't let me get home from school to post a last defense. Aand to this day I don't think I've ever been nightkilled- scum let me live so i get lynched.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:53 am

Post by TheReverend »

Meta means nothing. What is that going to achieve? I've played with you twice before ven, you replaced out as scum once, and then there's masons, which is a different format, one which I was a totally different townie to the one you see here. Your game is unpredictable enough as either alignment for me to believe that checking your meta is a waste of my time. I shouldn't need to check your meta. If you're town, you know SAD is scum. I've checked his meta. He looks town because when he's scum he's not top of the post count. That's a pretty weak reason to give for someone being town, but it's stronger than any reason for believing you're town. My meta on you suggests you can be either alignment in this game. So, again, I ask you to show me why I'm wrong about SAD, instead of shouting META ME. That doesn't cut it. Your meta is null. Show me why SAD's meta is null.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Venrob »

...Because he's scum? I DONT KNOW!! If not for being confirmed scum FMPOV, everything he does is giving me towntells... He is playing best scum. And top of post count? He has been quadruple-posting the whole game, most of them being 1 or 2 lines! ISO him. You might see his top of post count isnt really all you seem to see it as.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:16 am

Post by TheReverend »

Yeah ok fine, this argument is a waste of time. If SAD is scum, gg.

So om, SAD, who do you want to lynch today? I stand by a venrob lynch. I think it's more likely they roleswapped than not, simply because I don't see why scum venrob would tell us he's vengeful.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:57 am

Post by TheReverend »

SAD's iso is enormous. I'm bored. Yeah he defends SIV earlier, and he plays his role in the ald wagon on d1, but then again all of us left helped lynch ald, and I didn't have SIV as a scum read for quite some time either.

SAD feels really town. He tries to form a town block of me, him and om not long after I joined. Since om was pointing the finger at kraeg, if SAD is scum it seems better for him to see how I fare vs om before deciding whether to put me in his town camp. His attempt to buddy me early seems sincere. He had a town read on kraeg, while basically calling him village idiot. Wouldn't scum consider village idiot to be a weak link, and thus easy mislynch bait?

I read d1 of his ISO and that's it. Town. Someone is going to have to work hard to convince me otherwise, and only om is the only person I trust who can do this.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Venrob »

....I randomly joined ald wagon, but agreed to let him get a report. SAD played his part? We all idd? I did not. Let me look at the wagons so far
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:57 am

Yea I def I'm leaning Ven right now. The aggressiveness tone is rubbing me like he's mad he looks like he's going to lynched instead of the townie (me :P) or his partner which can also win them the game if lynched.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:05 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 2034, Venrob wrote:....I randomly joined ald wagon, but agreed to let him get a report. SAD played his part? We all idd? I did not. Let me look at the wagons so far

In post 260, Venrob wrote:
Vote: Ald

In post 857, Venrob wrote:@people still voting ald:
You are being smart here. He is sooo scum.

In post 857, Venrob wrote:Anyway,
VOTE. ALD. NOW.

Just give it up ven and let the townies talk about vengeful.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am

Post by TheReverend »

Om om om the nom, what you got for us? Say something!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Venrob »

In post 1142, Bitmap wrote:
Vote Count 1.11

LYNCH - Alduskkel(8): orcinus_theoriginal, BK201, Om of the Nom, TheReverend, RachMarie, Jal, Siveure DtTrikyp, Lastsurvivor
orcinus_theoriginal(3): Edosurist, greygnarl, Venrob
BK201(1): Alduskkel

Not Voting: Ser Arthur Dayne, The Acting Method

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-01-13 22:47:00)

7 confirmed town on Ald.... One scum, and 2 scum not voting...

P-Edit: Keep in mind most of those quotes i was half asleep while making, and anxious for the game to actually get started (as you may recall i hate day 1 as there are no deaths yet and little to analyze or do anything with)
In post 862, Venrob wrote:I dont trust you ald. But fine....

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Siv

He should actually post

Me deciding to let ald get report (why would i do this if i were scum?)

In post 979, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 975, Venrob wrote:UNVOTE
VOTE: ORC

this is legit retarded you're voting someone at "4" when there is higher people...

As for this old thing, just noticed it: The only people higher on my scum list than the "4" (unsure) were ALD AND SAD. As this, here SAD was saying "vote me or the claimed cop".
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Venrob »

In post 1597, Bitmap wrote:
Vote Count 2.07

LYNCH - orcinus_theoriginal(6): Edosurist, Venrob, Ser Arthur Dayne, RachMarie, TheReverend, The Acting Method
Edosurist(3): orcinus_theoriginal, Om of the Nom, Siveure DtTrikyp
TheReverend(1): Jal
Om of the Nom(1): pirate mollie

Not Voting:

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-01-26 16:45:00)

SAD and TAM were on this one with me, so we are all equal in this- not much to analyze
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Venrob »

In post 1863, Bitmap wrote:
Vote Count 3.02

LYNCH - RachMarie(5): Om of the Nom, TheReverend, Siveure DtTrikyp, Edosurist, Ser Arthur Dayne
No Lynch(2): RachMarie

Not Voting: The Acting Method, Venrob, Jal

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-02-09 13:07:00)

TAM and I were off this one: SAD was on it. IMO not a good lynch, but SAD was on it. SCUM.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Venrob »

In post 2009, Bitmap wrote:
Vote Count 4.00

Venrob(1): The Acting Method
LYNCH - Siveure DtTrikyp(4): Ser Arthur Dayne, Om of the Nom, Venrob, Siveure DtTrikyp

Not Voting: Ser Arthur Dayne, Jal, TheReverend

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-02-18 23:10:00)

Erm... That bad mod? SAD is on and off this one... Lol. Well either way Om and I were on it, and Siv self-hammered.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Venrob »

Now going to ISO SAD
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Venrob »

In post 28, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 26, Om of the Nom wrote:SAD, please vote yourself so we can get a scum lynch today
kthnxbai

i'm voteless.

Uselessness

In post 185, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 182, Alduskkel wrote:Guys, stop spamming the game.

bro when we spam people won't feel like reading us back in ISO MUHAHAHAHAHA WE GOT DIS OM

Exactly what is happening...

In post 1619, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Venrob actually had some slightly genuinsh posts

AHA!

BIG iso.. Again, @185, what is happening.... Dang it you scum spamming!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:59 am

In post 2040, Venrob wrote:
In post 1863, Bitmap wrote:
Vote Count 3.02

LYNCH - RachMarie(5): Om of the Nom, TheReverend, Siveure DtTrikyp, Edosurist, Ser Arthur Dayne
No Lynch(2): RachMarie

Not Voting: The Acting Method, Venrob, Jal

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-02-09 13:07:00)

TAM and I were off this one: SAD was on it. IMO not a good lynch, but SAD was on it. SCUM.

How does this actually make me scum :neutral:

(BESIDES, if you REALLY want to argue hardcore, I can def see both you and TAM not on the wagon b/c you knew it was going to be a mislynch and was prob going to go through anyway so you guys only had one scum on it, + you realize that I only hammered after stating intent and letting people talk :neutral:)
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:28 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 2041, Venrob wrote:
In post 2009, Bitmap wrote:
Vote Count 4.00

Venrob(1): The Acting Method
LYNCH - Siveure DtTrikyp(4): Ser Arthur Dayne, Om of the Nom, Venrob, Siveure DtTrikyp

Not Voting: Ser Arthur Dayne, Jal, TheReverend

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-02-18 23:10:00)

Erm... That bad mod? SAD is on and off this one... Lol. Well either way Om and I were on it, and Siv self-hammered.

Interesting post. I like how you use this to try and cast suspicion on SAD. Fact is, SIV self hammered because he was allowed to... who allowed that to happen huh? I specifically asked you to remove your SIV vote while we talk, and you responded to the post in question without removing your vote. So you look a lot worse than SAD, who, if scum, at least had the sense to pretend to be offline.

You look a lot worse on the SIV wagon venrob.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 2037, TheReverend wrote:Om om om the nom, what you got for us? Say something!

zzzzzzzzz
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

I mean, if you really want real time talk with me then stop posting at like 5AM.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 am

Post by TheReverend »

Pfft 5am, where the fuck are you? Pacific Islands?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

Australia you silly :P

Return to “Completed Open Games”