Open 476: Firah & Ice (Game Over) (Fire Wins)

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Maenara »

Jump on the bandwagon? Don't mind if I do:

VOTE: Klick
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Maenara »

Why wait?

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Maenara »

Already am, Guille.

Played with Siv and Arc.

Also, agree with the scum here; Siv is scum.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Post by Maenara »

VOTE: Viomi

Stop just posting filler.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 60, Viomi wrote:Lol we're still in rvs, I'll post filler if I want to <3

Die scum.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 62, Viomi wrote:Well that was fast. Me posting filler in rvs =/= me scum. Good try though (not).

*ahem*

Scuuuuuum

Seriously. Can we all please get rid of this here scum? I mean, if she'd been town, surely she'd
try to actuall participate
, perhaps by
responding at least a tiny bit to what'd happened after she by her own admission came in late.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 64, BrightEyedFish wrote:
VOTE: Klick

That's not how you spell Viomi.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:07 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 67, Viomi wrote:
I get it, you really dislike me. Has nothing to do with my alignment in this game.

I hope you're not being serious here, I really do. I have no comment on what's happened in this game as it's pretty much been rvs, filler, and a little bit of drama that's not worth my time.

Not worth your time, eh? One wonders why you're here, then.

Stop trying to discredit me. Whether or not I like you has no bearing on this.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:23 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 70, Viomi wrote:Either you're reaction testing or just dislike me, either way you're not going to get anything you could consider scummy from me.

I beg to differ.

And yes, @Joel, how are you the person with the most posts when you haven't read?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:47 am

Post by Maenara »

Don't worry, we'll lynch you too.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 100, Viomi wrote:I've changed quite a bit (I'm offensive now, not the defensive little fuck I was before)

Then stop that. It's a rule 2 violation, and it's making my lynch-finger itch.

In any case, the last page can easily be skipped. Guille, why did you feel the need to post that laundry list? JMO, decisive action s'il-vous plâit??

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Maenara »

VOTE: ArcAngel

Reads.

Make them up if you need to.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Maenara »

Man, this is going nowhere and fast. Too many lurkers.

Which, I suppose, is why I oughtn't drop off the face of the earth for a couple of days to play Mediterranean Habsburg either.

So. Like. Let's lynch this here scummy thing who has said loads of things, none of which have been content.

VOTE: Siveure DtTrikyp

I mean, like, ISO him people. Check out the questions.

They're
everywhere
man!

Sadly, actual committing to any particular courses of action isn't. Whooop whoop, all aboard the bandwagon.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by Maenara »

Oh, and @Seinfeld:

No, I mostly ignored it 'cause you mentioned Meta Playstyle Mafia, which was the most screwed up game I've ever been in, including a Dethy, and it has no bearing on my "meta".

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:03 am

Post by Maenara »

Viomi is being intentionally obstructive, on top of her scumminess and annoyingness.

Makes it easy for the rest of us.

Can we please apply some coherent pressure now? Everyone who isn't voting Viomi: Why?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:56 am

Post by Maenara »

You are, by own admission, worse than useless. You're an active hindrance. We need to get rid of you, and scum won't do it for us. Better to do it now, when we don't have much info anyhow.

Or, y'know.

You could be useful.

Guille, I don't care about the meta at the moment. We need people to stop using lame excuses for intentional uselessness. Vote her, until we get rid of said uselessness, be it along with her or not.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Maenara »

Yeah, I jump, funny thing. Because I know for a fact that four of y'all are scum, and that makes it kinda easy to deflect wagons onto townies for scum and real hard to converge on a wagon for town. I'm trying to find a wagon on someone scummy that people will actually support.

Funny how the person who can get four votes in a row is the one who has been voting for multiple scummy people. I wonder why that is?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Maenara »

No, the point as town is to achieving the highest P(ScumLynch). P(ScumLynch) for a given person is a function of the scumminess of that person, as well as the probability of them getting lynched. And miscellaneous stuff, but the point is, it doesn't do shit to have found someone who looks scummy when you are seemingly unable to persuade anyone.

I'm shit at persuading people. I know that. And I damn well can't get any damning evidence when people aren't willing to do something. So I'm working on this, yeah, trying to get people to actually coalesce on a wagon, which is why I'm questioning how quickly everyone seems to gather on me.

I mean, what the damn fuck.

P-EDIT:

How the hell am I supposed to answer that?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Maenara »

You want a case? Fine, have a freaking case. Not on Viomi, though, because I'm not in the damn mood to read through 47 posts (Out of 194 non-Mod posts, even). No, have a case on JMO.

Anyone know what JMO is doing? I do. I suspect he doesn't.

The first reason for JMOs worthiness when it comes to our attention is his posting count. He's #2 in that area, and common sense dictates that this should, if nothing else, make him easier to read, either as town or scum. I'll be working my way through them here, bit by bit.

This is his first vote:

In post 5, jmo16mla wrote:VOTE: siv
I swear half the games I play are with you. Lol

Note how early in the game it is. Note how totally irrelevant it is. In fact, you could say that it doesn't have any bearing on his alignment at all. And you'd be right, too, if it weren't for the fact, that his content after that is a bit, well, lacking.

All of the following posts are filler. Not a single one of them holds any relevance to the game, and we'd have lost virtually zero information if they were to disappear spontaneously:

In post 16, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 15, joelsdaman1 wrote:It's my sister's birthday - I'm busy. I'll be online later today or tomorrow.

not even a random vote?

In post 22, jmo16mla wrote:Everyone is new to me except Siv and Klick

In post 36, jmo16mla wrote:Don't bring him to lylo!!!!! Lmfao

In post 52, jmo16mla wrote:Gay jokes aren't funny. Cum on guys.

Sorry. Had to with the way that post ended.

In post 110, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 101, Maenara wrote:
In post 100, Viomi wrote:I've changed quite a bit (I'm offensive now, not the defensive little fuck I was before)

Then stop that. It's a rule 2 violation, and it's making my lynch-finger itch.

In any case, the last page can easily be skipped. Guille, why did you feel the need to post that laundry list? JMO, decisive action s'il-vous plâit??

Wait, what were you asking me?

In post 114, jmo16mla wrote:UNVOTE:
For now.

That much filler is a bad sign. Everyone has a bit of it, though, so let's not be too harsh on him. I mean, surely, he's gotta do some good, too.

I mean, it's not like anyone's completely useless.

I mean, at least it's not like he only jumps on people when they say something that could be twisted into something scummy by intentionally taking it the worst possible way.

...oh, wait. Yes, yes it is.

In post 46, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 42, joelsdaman1 wrote:I re-read, but it makes very little sense. Could someone sum up for me? Because I can't process that much info.

It really seems like "oh hey, tell me who you're voting for and why, and il side with you"

In post 95, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 86, Viomi wrote:Alright, was just wondering what made me look so townie so I can remember to do this in all my games.

Why would you need to put on a false appearance if youre town?

In post 130, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 116, BrightEyedFish wrote:alright alright. I
UNVOTE

My RVSing time is over.... at least for now....

So did you see my post and just all of the sudden decide to do the same?

Huh. Yeah, that's unfortunate. Guess this guy does look bad.

The only way he could look worse is if he intentionally went out of his way to buddy up to people, or seem inquisitive in a non-threatening manner not related to finding scum, or appearing helpful on matters not related to such either, but surely he doesn't-

Oh, fuck it:

In post 132, jmo16mla wrote:I just had replied to him before I read her post. But that is a good question.

Viomi, care to answer the question?

In post 141, jmo16mla wrote:
That one?

In post 143, jmo16mla wrote:I'm dumb. who's kondi?

In post 146, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 144, guille2015 wrote:Kondi is klick.

That was klicks account before he became klick?

Also, how does that make him suspicious? Is there a certain way he played then? what?

In post 148, jmo16mla wrote:Ohh okay. thanks for the explanation.

In post 155, jmo16mla wrote:Viomi, if you actually wanted his meta, you would ask him if he has played any games on a different site. His profile clearly says he is new to mafiascum, but not the game.

In post 159, jmo16mla wrote:But if mata from another site would give you insight to knowing if the person is scum or town would you use it?

In post 196, jmo16mla wrote:Are you jumpy in other games?

In post 202, jmo16mla wrote:*goes look through maenara's meta*

So yeah.

Yeah...

That's what he's done.

Like, all he's done. Nothing else. Not a single post, not a single vote-

Oh, actually, yes. He did one more thing.

This thing here:

In post 192, jmo16mla wrote:So, uh. which of her posts between you voting siv and you voting viomi made you vote her and completely leave siv behind?

Siv hadn't even posted and now you're calling for viomis head.

VOTE: maenara

I don't like your vote hopping or reasoning behind them.

He jumps on me.

Because I look like an attractive target. Because I switch targets, to try to gain some wagon-velocity.

This is
his first freaking non-random vote
! The
only
actual committed action he has taken in this entire freaking game. Voting me. For that shitty reason.

But oh, it gets better.

His vote? It was number four. So not only doesn't he take any actions on his own, he jumps on a bandwagon as the
fourth
member, in the hopes that it'll carry through to a lynch, without proper justification. No other risk has been taken in this game. Nothing else has been done to actually, y'know, contribute.

This is scum gold.

VOTE: jmo16mla

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Maenara »

P.S: I couldn't help notice you reading this forum after I posted this, then disappearing. Shitty tell in itself, I know, but, well. You know how bad scum have a habit of voting their partners, early on? Yeah, I know that too. Huh. Wonder what'll happen after JMO flips.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Maenara »

EDIT: That was directed as Siv, by the way, seeing as I apparently forgot to put in an actual name.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 212, jmo16mla wrote:It's 2:27 and I'm just now reading your post. You realize when someone "reads this forum" they don't have to be reading the game. Which I wasn't. Obviously. I don't even know why you would make an argument about the time I was on when you're completely wrong.

Il dissect your post once I'm out of class and have time, also, I'm still looking at you meta.

:down: :down: :down:

In post 211, Maenara wrote:EDIT: That was directed as Siv, by the way, seeing as I apparently forgot to put in an actual name.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by Maenara »

What the fucking fuck.

No. No no no. You don't do that shit.

In post 218, FuDuzn wrote:You then go ahead and just find ways that one could perceive Jmo as scummy, instead of actually making valid points that he is scum.

What is this even.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Maenara »

JMO has deflated the case? You've gotta be shitting me. You are so blatantly together.

And yes, LET us polarize the town, please, so we can get something fucking done.

Fucking do something, people.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 241, Seinfeld wrote:That chainsaw defense was shakier than Kramer walking into my apartment. Vote stays.

That makes no sense. There are three people not supporting my lynch; I obviously cannot be on the same team as all of them, what with the setup and all. And given what y'all seem to think of my ideas for lynch-targets, I'm fairly certain I'd be the most likely one to be a stupid townie following a couple of scum. Or do you really think I, as scum, could manage to persuade two townies that I've got nothing to do with anything?

I mean. C'mon. Y'all seem to think I'm a brainless idiot, and while this may be true within the area of mafia, that's hardly a scumtell.

I'm willing to vote for Bright. He's as good a choice as any, the arguments seem sensible, and I don't have any overwhelming problems with the people on his wagon.

Well, save for Siv.

But, y'know. He jumps on anything that can save his skin.

Like me, I suppose.

But more French-sounding.

VOTE: Brighteyedfish

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:56 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 244, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:
In post 243, Maenara wrote:I obviously cannot be on the same team as all of them, what with the setup and all.

Scumslip?

No, the entire fucking point of the post. He seems to think that someone's using a chainsaw defense to get people to not vote me, which doesn't make sense, giving that multiple people are defending me. The teams consist of two players each, so at most one could defend me.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Maenara »

Then them defending me isn't really a scumtell.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Maenara »

Guille, Seinfeld, it's pretty much up to you two to vote the right wagon now (Hint, hint). I don't think Arc is gonna be a great deal of help, and there's no way I'm convincing any of the others to do much of anything.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 258, FuDuzn wrote:How dare you prod me, don't you know who I am? :P

But I digress, manaera, shouldn't you try to convince people that you are not the right lynch? Or more specifically and more personally, tell me why I shouldn't vote you. I am going with my one big read I have seen so I am curious if you have some sort of 'pipebomb' that could sway my vote.

May be that I should try to convince some folks, but you sure ain't one of them. Your reasons for claiming that I'm scummy are thoroughly bullshit.

In post 260, Seinfeld wrote:Maenara's begging is noted, but my vote isn't moving. And we have ten days. Desperate much?

Look, there hadn't been any proper content for like 24 hours. I was sorta hoping that you, based on recent posts, were starting to reconsider.

In post 261, BrightEyedFish wrote:Maenara, it looks like it's you or me up for a lynching. But Maenara has been flakey up until she was called out on it and I believe that town would be better off throwing her to the wolves. Does anyone want me to attempt to clear up anything in regards to the votes against me?

Oh, this is just fucking comedy gold.

I
have been flakey!?

LOOK AT OUR POST COUNTS!

This is just some straight-up, grade-A lying here. Whoops, caught with your pants down, scummy. You have 11 posts, I have 28. Who is the flakey one again?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:09 am

Post by Maenara »

Yo. Don't do that scummy shit there.

Hammer him now. The only non-townie, non-scum role he could have would be the doctor, and we don't really need an outed doctor, y'know?

If you think he's scum, hammer. Otherwise, don't. But don't do this.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:40 am

Post by Maenara »

Let's take a look at each situation here:

He's townie - We don't get any info, we have to lynch anyway. No help.
He's scum and claims townie - See above.
He's scum and claims doctor - If the real doctor claims, we lynch scum but lose the doctor. Which sucks. If the real doctor doesn't claim, we either decide that we have to lynch an uncounterclaimed doctor, in which case no information is gained, or we decide not to, in which case scum gets to live, and we probably lynch a townie instead.
He's the doctor - We either decide to lynch an uncounterclaimed doctor, in which case no information is gained, or we decide not to, in which case scum has the two delightful choices of shooting a doctor, thus ridding themselves of a power role, or causing massive WIFOM.

How does it help to force a claim? Like, at all?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Maenara »

Just freaking do it already.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Maenara »

No. No, you wouldn't, because counter-claiming would be
moronic

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Maenara »

Situation 1.

Step 1) Mafia claims doctor.
Step 2) Doctor counter-claims.
Step 3) Mafia is lynched.
Step 4) Doctor is shot.

Situation 2:

Step 1) Mafia claims doctor.
Step 2) Doctor doesn't counter-claim.
Step 3) Someone else is lynched, likely not the doctor.
Step 4) Mafia is shot.

Which is better?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Maenara »

Nope. In other news, I've lost my "love" for you, PM; it has now been transferred to Viomi.

Srsly though, vote BEF and get it over with, will you, Arc?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Maenara »

Tonight sucks, and hence my output does likewise. As a consequence, I shall simply put forth that Viomi seemed an awful lot like someone frustrated with an incompetent scumbuddy. She also voted him early, then jumped off the wagon, tried to get another going, and only hammered when she'd decided that it wasn't possible for it to go anywhere else but to a lynch.

Discuss?

P-EDIT: We agree, Mollie? 'tis the apocalypse, for sure. Also, Viomi is scum.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Maenara »

Bright had been legitimately scummy, it was, realistically, him or me, and I know my alignment for sure. It was 0% of hitting scum or Reasonable% of hitting scum, so I chose the latter. Viomi, meanwhile, had been all up in the getting me lynched instead.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Maenara »

'sides, the "I'll wait for a claim" thing was way too much of a bid to try to look townie. She was hoping to be able to salvage him, or if she couldn't, then at least gain town-cred by hammering him while following proper procedure, instead of doing the "standard" scummy thing of hammering without warning.

Look at her comments on the claim thing, though. She was way wishy-washy about what she was actually trying to achieve.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Maenara »

Not talking 'bout waffling with her votes: She was unusually certain in those; it was just that she couldn't quite keep her story straight on the whole issue of waiting for a claim.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Maenara »

I didn't say it was bussing. I'm saying it's distancing.

I still don't like the Siv wagon. I don't like him either, but I like the wagon less.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Maenara »

Also, JMO, I really don't like the way you're just posting a laundry list and then jumping on the leading (Read: Only) wagon.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 355, jmo16mla wrote:You don't like me voting my scum read?

Not what I said.

In post 356, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 353, Maenara wrote:I didn't say it was bussing. I'm saying it's distancing.

I still don't like the Siv wagon. I don't like him either, but I like the wagon less.

What's wrong with the Siv wagon?

@Antagon: Who's scum?

It's for all the wrong reasons.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 358, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Bussing in this setup, this early, is pretty dumb.

:down:
In post 353, Maenara wrote:I didn't say it was bussing. I'm saying it's distancing.

In post 358, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Idk who to vote though.

Why don't you just dig your own grave while you're at it? It's like, I don't want to wagon you at the moment, Viomi is way more enticing, but you're just trying to get me to lynch you.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Maenara »

Bussing ∈ Distancing.

Now say things.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Post by Maenara »

Distancing is, in general, actions taken that appear superficially to go against the win condition of scum, and hence to be indicative of town alignment. Bussing, the voting of a partner to their death, is a subset thereof, as campaigning for and achieving the lynch of a mafia member is seen as one of the most townie things in the game, but it is not the only one. Simply disagreeing vehemently throughout the game, campaigning for different lynches and so on, and only occasionally voting at the worst of slips would classify as distancing as well.

One of the key differences between distancing and legitimate scumhunting is the intent behind it. Scum ideally doesn't want to follow through - They want to poke holes in their partner's claims, but strike back with an accusation that is sufficiently weak to justify removing their vote later.

There, that sufficient?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by Maenara »

For the love of...

Mollie, what the hell?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Maenara »

No, it's not a freaking day 1 for you. You still have the same material as the rest of us to work with. Read the game and base it off that.

@Arc, read my iso, then hers.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Maenara »

Hey Viomi.

Remind me what you're doing again.

Oh. Wait. Right.

Nothing.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 427, pirate mollie wrote:probably cos it may be reminding you of naomi/maenara and their constant fosing each other in the newb game we played.

Ugh, thanks Cthulhu, I'm not the only one constantly thinking 'Naomi' when I read the name.

If people need more on Viomi, check out the recently finished Mini 1414. Upon my replacing in, the exact same thing happened between me and her as in this game - And by the time the game ended, well, wouldn't you know, I'd flipped town and she'd flipped scum. I actually replaced in there a day after this game started, so it's not even that her meta has evolved between then and now.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Maenara »

No, I'm doing that because she's scum.

I was dropping the meta in the hopes of convincing more people to see things my way.

A post-script, if you will.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Maenara »

That game hadn't ended.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Maenara »

And I suppose the fact that you're the most active player but haven't scumhunted at all on Day 2, even though it's been a week since it started, doesn't make you scum either?

Or the way you kept trying to make your lil' scumbuddy claim his way out of a wagon before finally giving up?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 am

Post by Maenara »

Yeah, but freaking everything is going to feel like that when the game has stalled this much.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Maenara »

Would someone please just put us all out of this misery?

Come on. Viomi is the most active player in the game, and yet she hasn't done as much as voted for someone this entire bloody day. It doesn't take a genius to add up why that's anti-town behaviour. We need three more votes. Two at the very least.

C'mon people.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Maenara »

Dude.

Dry-fit.

She's the most active player, and yet she remains null to you.

How is this not terribly scummy.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Maenara »

Would you, of all fucking people, please stick to the right fucking pronouns? Thank you.

Now, it is (presumably) true that I haven't mentioned Antagon. Well, then, I think he's scum. Probably not the same team as you, but what do I care. Yeah, his reasoning is shit and all, I'll cop to that too. But he stands a better chance of getting shot tonight, and, failing that, lynched tomorrow, whereas it'd be much more useful to be rid of you right now.

But how the hell is that a defense, and what has that got to do with me? I haven't mentioned Rain either, and his predecessor was mentioned only due to his lack of any content what-so-ever, and it's not like I can be scum with both of them.

The worst part is, your "I'm trying to find scum, not be seen as town" bullshit? Total lies. You're not. Fucking hell, I've isoed you, you know. Look at your Day 2. You've done bugger all. You're not playing to find scum. You're hardly playing at all.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Maenara »

^ That was at Viomi, btw. JMO is still just a generic scummy hypocrite.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Maenara »

Yes. All I've done is tunnel you. And surprise, you've done nothing to even remotely hint at this being a bad idea. Now you even go so far as to OMGUS me - If it wasn't 'cause I'd already wasted one game convincing myself that my scumread on you wasn't valid because you were probably just that stupid, I'd be tempted to rescind my vote, because holy hell, who even manages to play like this?

Oh, and if you want to vote for me, you might wish to learn to spell my name. It really ain't all that damn complicated.

Get useful or die, or I swear I'll start misquoting movies at you.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Maenara »

Because there's no way he's going to survive either way, and you can quote me on that if you want.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Maenara »

The end of the game. Nor even, unless we take complete leave of our senses, LYLO.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Maenara »

FuD.

Be honest with us here.

Are you actually Viomi's buddy?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 470, Antagon wrote:jmo, would you rather that I work too little rather than too hard?

You're not working hard, you're trying hard.

Crucial difference.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Maenara »

Voting Pirate Mollie or Rain at the moment is less than advisable.

Mollie|Viomi reasoning is faulty, though: Scum has more reason to claim than anyone else. Never a reason why scum wouldn't claim.

Also, stop trying to catch each other on technicalities, it's getting a tiny bit frustrating, and they're really best saved for sudden moments of clarity in LyLo, where scum is going to panic much more about them anyhow.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:49 am

Post by Maenara »

My gut says to trust neither Rain nor FuD. Hence, I'd really rather not lynch either when the wagon is being championed by the other.

Come to think of it, I have damn few town-reads.

Everyone, pick 3 people you'd be willing to lynch at current time. No more, no less. No reasons, just names. Don't ask why, just do it, or be forever branded as scum, kthx. We need statements people can't run from, and it'll help us see which wagons we really just should postpone 'till tomorrow.

In my case? Viomi, JMO, Antagon.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 517, pirate mollie wrote:why do you think that siv?

In post 519, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 518, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Mostly gut, I think.

It's day two siv. You've got to have something more than "gut, I think"

Guys. Three acceptable lynch targets.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 525, FuDuzn wrote:Maenara, dry fit does make a good point here.

I am voting Rain, yes. But Rain is not voting me, in fact no one is voting me. So what are you talking about?

No, he freaking well doesn't. You're championing his wagon, so I'm not jumping on it. And I obviously have too few people pinged as town, and too many as scum, so it'd be ridiculous to go after you, when you're not one of the main people I want gone.

At the people demanding that Siv explain about Mollie (Viomi thereamongst, who would've guessed), perhaps y'all oughta start with the laying out of why she
is
scum?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 529, FuDuzn wrote:you said we are championing each others wagon

Untrue.

I said that I will not lynch either when the wagon is being championed by the other.

'When' here refers to 'during periods wherein this applies'.

Replace it with an 'if', if that pleases you more.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Maenara »

'course it doesn't mean they're scum. People are free to change their reads later. But this still gives us info 'bout who they had reads on at this time.

Please note that the following table has not been sorted according to any particular scheme, save for trying to make it clear who multiple people are suspicious of.

JMO
Mollie Viomi Rain
Arc
Siv Viomi Rain
Siv
Arc Ant Rain
Mae
JMO Viomi Ant
Dry
Mollie FuD Ant
Rain
Arc FuD
???
Viomi
???
???
???
Ant
???
???
???
FuD
???
???
???
Mollie
???
???
???

Look at this, then tell me you can't use this for something. We don't have to agree on what it means, not yet, and it might be more useful after a couple o' more flips, but it's still info. If people change their minds later, even better, 'cause then we can look and see who's done that, and who's sticking to their reads. Information is pro-town as long as it's not so dense as to make it unreadable, and sticking to this format - or any other that you might prefer, I don't care as long as it gives us something to work with - avoids that problem.

I'm not gonna try to sell you any particular interpretation of the results up there, because that'd be dishonest. But I want more damn reads, 'specially from the people in red, and I'd like people to support this. If you're pro-town, there's no reason you couldn't give three reads, because even if you change them later, you'll still be changing them for pro-town reasons. If you've done nothing scum, you've got nothing to fear, so give us something. Now, if you please.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 547, Dry-fit wrote:I still don't get this. What does them pushing for each other's wagon have to do with anything?

I think they both seem scummy, but I seriously doubt they're
both
scum (though this may change, if we end up with one alive from each team on the morrow), so seeing as I'm a bit surer on my other reads, I'd rather have them go on through.

And again, I've got, like, five or six people pinged as scum, which is obviously too much. Why-ever would I be willing to go after one of the debates I find to be far more muddled, when I hope that other flips may shed light upon it?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Maenara »

Seeing as Antagon seems set on using invalid logic, and Viomi is essentially admitting to being scum, and neither of them is willing to state their freaking reads, I'm just saying we might be interested in focusing on them for today.

FuD, also still waiting on your three acceptable lynches.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Maenara »

Viomi has five people willing to lynch her, Ant has three, and neither is willing to provide us with reads.

Can everyone not on either of these wagons kindly save it for tomorrow? We have four days left, and it's really better to focus on those not even making an attempt at being pro-town.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by Maenara »

I just said why.

Rain has, at least, provided the three reads/lynches. Moreover, he, like Ant for that matter, only has three people who have stated willingness to lynch him; Viomi
does
have five.

We need unison here. I'm trying to point out the route with the most support.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by Maenara »

Oh, and for that matter: I'm making it difficult not to vote for me?

What the hell? Are you seriously considering voting for
me
, and at this bloody time too? That's one of the most patently ridiculous, town-splitting ideas I've heard for quite a while. And the reason why? Because I want to lynch someone else than you do?

Give me a damn break.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 552, Viomi wrote:Anta, me being scum does not make you town

In post 552, Viomi wrote:
me being scum

And before you say anything, I know that's not a freaking valid reason to lynch anyone in and of itself, but I've supplied plenty of other reasoning.

And what is this about me always saying you're scum? How many games have we played in, again? One other than this or something like that? And you actually did flip scum, there.

Funny how you appear just after I've said that there, and you
still
won't offer three freaking lynches, nor done anything to scumhunt.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Maenara »

Whatthehellwhywouldyouevendothis.

URGH.

But good. Siv is cleared. Mollie cannot possibly be fire.

Now can we lynch Viomi or Antagon?

P-edit: The reason is obviously his "read without a reason" on Mollie, his setup talk, and all that jazz. He thinks that's outed him to Fire.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Maenara »

Arc is still insane, Siv is a dumb lynch, Mollie is a dumb lynch. Narrows it down, somewhat.

Lynchlynchlych.

Lynch?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Maenara »

We agree on 2/3 then.

Rest assured that I'll get them strung up once you're well and gone.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Post by Maenara »

Yeah, but that aside, unvoting again is scummy crap.

With three days left, there's no reason not to be on
some
wagon.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Maenara »

Look, quit it already. It's not gonna be Rain today. Not gonna be you either, for that matter.

We've got three days left. Either we lynch Antagon, or we lynch Viomi. Unless you're willing to go out and straight-up claim that you believe both to be town, vote for one of them. That goes for you, FuD, as well as for Rain and Arc. We've got less than 73 hours left; so don't try to split town into more than two freaking wagons.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by Maenara »

FuDuzn, you're an idiot. You're not getting me lynched today. You can kindly fuck off with your bullshit, or you can grow up and get on a wagon with a chance of success. You say you don't actually believe Viomi to be town, so why wouldn't you lynch her? Even if you have a quasi-paranoid obsession with the thought of me being scum, hell, I'll still be here to lynch tomorrow. If I ain't, y'know, NKed, but if I am, then your problem is sorta solved.

WE
NEED
UNISON

Do you get it? We NEED to vote for someone, together, so they're lynched. A No-Lynch is scummy as hell, and right now, you people ARE the ones holding it up. Arc has just buggered off without a vote on a viable wagon, so we're one more vote down. We have less than two and half days! Nobody's going to agree on a Rain wagon in that time, nor a Siv wagon, or a Mollie wagon, or a Maenara wagon, or an Arc wagon, or a Dry wagon, or a FuD wagon, or a JMO wagon, or any other freaking stupid thing. We've wasted SO much freaking time bickering, so can we PLEASE settle down and carry this lynch on through?

Yes, I'm trying to force this wagon through. Why?
Because there is no other freaking wagon that's going to go through!

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Maenara »

Thanks.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Maenara »

Well, that was predictable.

Me and Mollie ain't scum. Two out of the remaining six are. Means we can allow for a mislynch before everything goes south. One mislynch and we'll be in MyLo. That's bad, of course, but on the other hand, we have never been expecting infinite time. 47% chance of managing to hit one of them one those two lynches, even if we just do it at random.

So. I think we really ought to hit scum today too, just so avoid the 53%.

VOTE: JMO

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Maenara »

Also:

HAHAHAHA
screw you Viomi
and
take that FuD
!

Who was right? Who knew what was going on? HAH!

</gloating>

P-EDIT: What are you talking about?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Maenara »

Well, I ain't. But OTOH, my actions concerning the Viomi wagon don't make much sense as scum unless you assume I was firmly convinced that she was town. It'd be too early to rid themselves of an extra night-kill, from their PoV.

Also, the standard thing about me knowing that I'm town because my PM says so and so on and so forth.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Maenara »

Seriously?

Fucking seriously?

Because I have enough awareness to have thought things through? Because I knew Siv would die, because the remaining scum would know all three of us two to be town, and shooting either of us two would mean 50% of being blocked, while shooting Siv would, y'know, get rid of the doc. And because I know that you'll likely die tonight, while I'll be left alive at least for one night just for the sake of WIFOM? Because I've actually thought about how my actions would seem from a town PoV and a scum one, and because I naturally base my thoughts off the assumption that I'm town, which I know for a fact?

Jeez. Well ain't that just stellar.

Seriously, though, provide a freaking reason, Mollie. I'm high as a kite on the rush of actually having gotten scum, and I don't want it brought down by this.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Maenara »

It's not a defense if there's nothing to defend against.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:13 am

Post by Maenara »

Why would you be mad?

Because you fought the wagon all the damned way, that's why!

Also:

In post 625, FuDuzn wrote:As far as Maenara goes, I wanted her lynched yesterDay. Now after watching he actions toDay and her interacions with Viomi I am comfortable going back to her.
I have seen battles like they have had before and one almost always turns out as scum while the other is town.
I feel confident with my choice.

Bold mine.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:15 am

Post by Maenara »

Besides, it doesn't freaking matter if my WIFOM explanation for my non-existent claim to be confirmed town (which I've never said that I am, except in me own mind) is as silly as a geese-juggling anthropomorphic capybara, unless you have something legitly scummy to say 'bout me, I suggest you stop freaking voting me and try participating in what town is doing, unlike yesterday.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Maenara »

And you only just amend this statement once it's to your own benefit? Never went back to correct it?

:roll:

OMGUS
VOTE: FuDuzn

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Maenara »

You used it as a major part of your justification for voting for me yesterday.

Unless, of course, you have another, better reason for doing so?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Maenara »

Uh-huh.

Right. So your statement is that

P(ScumViomi
ScumMaenara|ThisKindOfDiscussion) > P(ScumViomi
ScumMaenara|!ThisKindOfDiscussion)

Given that ThisKindOfDiscussion is true, then assuming your proposition, this would then tell you that the probability of each of us flipping scum is higher than usual. It would also tell us that, if one of us were to flip town, the other was more likely to be scum. However, nothing in the above statement contains anything that allows you to differ between (ScumViomi
ScumMaenara) and (ScumViomi
TownMaenara), which means that, given that Viomi has already flipped scum, it cannot possibly be used as an argument against my being town in itself.

I'm not arguing semantics here. I'm trying to make it clear what everyone is saying, so there'll be no hiding behind words. It is completely irrefutable that your statement, should it be akin to the one constructed by me above, will not at current time serve you as an argument for my being scum. Hence, I suggest that you choose one of three options: Elaborate as to how your statement does not resemble the above, tell us what would, independently of this, indicate my being scum, or move your freaking vote.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 663, FuDuzn wrote:I am not moving my vote. You are taking a non-absolute statement and making it sound absolute, but it mafia I don't deal with absolutes(unless for various reasons I am privy to someones role). I have no way of knowing your role or of knowing viomi's role before her flip, so I used a thought process that has helped before. Now that I do know one role(viomiscum) there is new information. I know use the new info to help me along, and the dynamic of two different scum factions factors into this as well.

You're not actually saying anything here. Like, there's no actual info in this post.

If you believe the theory works at a better-than-random rate, then you're saying that it raises the probability of one of us being scum. But if one player has then flipped scum, the theory no longer provides any data about the state of matters.

I'm not saying you have to know anything for certain. I never claimed that. I'm saying that your statement is no longer relevant, and can hence not be used to declare me scum, so you need to provide us with something else.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Maenara »

In the original form, the one you've now rescinded, it was an argument for my towniness. A flawed one, perhaps, but one you'd have to rescind before being justified in voting for me.

Having done so, you've changed it to a form that provides no information about the game in either direction. Given that it, as far as I can see, it was the majority of the essence of your attack on me, I want new arguments or an unvote.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 668, FuDuzn wrote:No, it was a minor talking point about my thought process into voting you yesterDay. Stop trying to make it bigger then it is.

And I basically summed up my vote for you toDay when I voted you.

Oh, you mean in this post:

In post 654, FuDuzn wrote:Maenara, your justification for being town sounds like it came from a person playing their first game. And your first post of the Day shoving it in Viomi's and my face(why would I be mad scum was lynched?) Just seems so fake and forced.
VOTE: Maenara

So. You're voting for me... because my towniness rant at the start of the day made me sound
new
?

And because my post at the start of the day, the one where I taunt you for being a staid, stubborn, stodgy jerk who didn't want to vote for Viomi, repeatedly bemoaned me as scummy for it, refused to do it even when it seemed like it wasn't possible to get town to unite behind any other wagon... because that one seems forced to you?

Well, that's just freaking stellar. Let's ignore everything else! In fact, let's ignore the vote counts - I mean, analysis? Psh! - let's ignore everything said and done by anyone up to this point. And then vote for me. Because I said something you didn't like.

Brilliant.

Get a grip and unvote me.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Maenara »

Mollie.

Crap's sake. I'm calling it a 'towniness rant' because it's a rant by me about why I think I'm town. It's not a town-tell-filled rant, it's a rant-about-whether-or-not-I'm-town.

And honestly, your logic is flawed. Why would I, specifically, want you dead? I know what makes you tick (sorta), so if I needed to manipulate someone at some point, presuming that'd even be possible, you'd probably be the
easiest
to do so with. Does it look like me and the others are overly coorporative?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Maenara »

Dude. Dude.

DUUUUUDE.

In post 656, Maenara wrote:my WIFOM explanation for my
non-existent
claim to be confirmed town (
which I've never said that I am
, except in me own mind)

I was saying that me and Mollie are town. Because that's what I know. Not that we're confirmed town, only she is. But I know that we're town, and I'm going to freaking work with that knowledge.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Maenara »

Omigosh. I just went back to check.

Mollie, is this about that newbie game where I tunneled on my scumbuddy for an entire day, tried to bludgeon people onto the wagon, got her lynched, then survived to win the game? Newbie 1286?

Because if so, for all the similarities between Viomi and Naomi, I beg you to consider that I can't possibly be on the same team as her in this game.

As for the logic, I too would like someone else to relay it to you.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Maenara »

Of course I'd lynch them rather than NKing them as scum.

It's just that I'd really wait another day before doing so, so I don't end up in a 2 vs. 8, because that's absolutely inane.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Maenara »

Uhm. 2 vs. 6. Because apparently, for all that I'm theoretically studying it, I can't math.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Maenara »

Meeeh. It doesn't show me as town, fine. But it ain't showing me as scum either - You can't seriously be claiming that successful scumhunting is a scumtell. So can we, like, focus on all the other things in this game? We're kinda
all
getting myopic here.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Maenara »

What
is!? I'm getting a tiny bit freaking tired of this day apparently consisting solely of me being considered scum because I noted that I was, in fact, the one who'd caught Viomi.

CATCHING
SCUM
IS
NOT
SCUMMY

I'm not SAYING it proves that I'm TOWN, but it does NOT indicate that I'm SCUM in ANY WAY either!

Now please, start looking at any freaking other thing!

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Maenara »

I NEVER SAID I WAS CONFIRMED TOWN FOR CRAP'S SAKE

READ WHAT I SAID INSTEAD OF WHAT YOU THINK I SAID

This is the closest I ever got:

In post 645, Maenara wrote:Well, I ain't. But OTOH, my actions concerning the Viomi wagon don't make much sense as scum unless you assume I was firmly convinced that she was town. It'd be too early to rid themselves of an extra night-kill, from their PoV.

Also, the standard thing about me knowing that I'm town because my PM says so and so on and so forth.

Look at it! Look! Does it say I am confirmed town? No! Does it say "Well, I ain't"? YES! YES, IT DOES! What else does it say? That my actions on the Viomi wagon don't make a lot of sense from a scum PoV. SOMETHING THAT I SAID AS A REPLY TO THE VERY PERSON WHO ASKED WHY I WAS CONFTOWN, WHICH WAS SOMETHING I'D NEVER MEANT TO IMPLY.

Damnit people, try reading the actual posts!

And don't give me that then-tell-us-what-else-to-do bull, if you're town in this game then by now you should have a TINY FREAKING IDEA about just a
suggestion
for a brief bloody course of action!

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Maenara »

I'm not saying all-but-saying-that-we're-confirmed, I'm saying that we're town. Look at the freaking context! I'm talking about the odds of hitting scum; of course I'm going to say which two players I know to be town! Who was the one complaining about the freaking semantics, again!?

P-EDIT: It looks like people picking on me for a moronic reason regardless of alignment. We know for a fact that Mollie is town, and
she's
doing it, which is sorta depressing.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Maenara »

I'm working on a post, but honestly, I ain't really feeling it at the moment. I'd appreciate it if someone else made a token effort at actual scumhunting meanwhile.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Maenara »

No you bloody haven't and this is pathetic. Reread this entire day. How many posts catalyzed this? Two or three?

Look, it's not even as if this is freaking out of character for me, just look up my past town games (Ooops, oh no, self-meta, obvious scum (Ooops, oh no, self-awareness, obvious scum (Ooops, oh no, meta-referential humor, obvious scum))).

You're focusing solely on me. You
know
that you have a tendency to focus a lot on people, to the expense of good scumhunting. And you
know
that I always dig myself in deeper when I try to defend myself as town. So what does it freaking take to get you to look somewhere freaking else for half a freaking moment so we can get this game freaking going because I cannot freaking say any freaking more about this (bloody) situation, which I've explained to death several times over already and you're ignoring everything else that's happened throughout the game because of this incomprehensibly stupid massacre of common sense.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Maenara »

First of all, no, I'm at L-2. Thank you.

Secondly...

VOTE: ArcAngel

Right, this is essentially a new Day 1, only one where we have no PRs but we do have some previous statements to work with. And y'all's response to that is to let FuD's little I'm-so-pissed-off-trip heterodyne with Mollie's stroll down Paranoia Lane, and now ArcAngel comes in and... Freaking goes "I agree with Mollie said. Vote: Maenara". No. No, that's not fucking happening, not on my bloody watch, because ArcAngel is stupid enough that we'll have no freaking clue if she's doing it as town or scum, and with this town's brilliance, we'll end up lynching her in LyLo if she's town or letting her coast if she's scum. No, concrete statements, s'il-te plâit, ArcAngel.

And don't even get me started on LurkaDerp central over here, with Antagon and Dry-Fit and Hastur-knows-who doing absolutely nothing and acting content with this clusterbomb of a self-destructive spiral.

No, freaking no. FuD, at this point, I can't even tell if you're scum or not any longer, but you're sure as hell not playing pro-town. You tried with all your power to stop the lynch from going through yesterday, culminating in your little disgustingly misogynist episode, and today, you're apparently still pissed at me about it. Get a grip. Mollie, you had me as town for actually working towards legit scumhunting yesterday. For putting in effort. Where did that go? The fact that this is a multi-faction game does not automatically invalidate scumhunting, and yeah, I realize I'm not doing much right now, but that's primarily due to a severe contingent of jackanapes trying to string me up. I don't really like that, y'know. Before you started kneeling down on the altar of Conspiracy Keanu, perhaps you had a worthwhile thought or three? You have other reads as well, by Cthulhu's sixth unholy tentacle. Even if you're keeping your vote on me, try
saying
something about those reads too, so this day doesn't go completely to waste. I mean, hell, assess the probabilities of me being scum - Is it really so high that you can afford entirely wasting this bloody day? And then there's Arc. Yeah. She just sucks, really.

P-EDIT: OH NO YOU DAMN WELL DON'T GET IN HERE AND POST YOU RUST-TOOTHED BAG OF POND-SCUM

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Maenara »

No. Like: "Oh no, you damn well don't. Get back in here and post, you rust-toothed bag of pond-scum".

Sorry, shouting does not lend itself to proper syntax and punctuation.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 705, FuDuzn wrote:Maenara, why would I be mad at you? Yes, pushed through a lynch of scum, good job, that doesn't make you town in a game like this. And I tried stopping a Viomi lynch because I did think she was town, misguided yes, but anti town? Far from it.

And misogynistic? Can everyone stop being so uptight serious and take a joke once in awhile? We are all friends here, stop getting so angry and just have some fun.

Hopefully we can all laugh at this when this game is over.

Fine, you're
acting
like you're mad at me, then.

As for the misogynist "joke", there are just some things that are in bad taste.

In post 711, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 702, Maenara wrote: No. No, that's not fucking happening, not on my bloody watch, because ArcAngel is stupid enough that we'll have no freaking clue if she's doing it as town or scum, and with this town's brilliance, we'll end up lynching her in LyLo if she's town or letting her coast if she's scum. No, concrete statements, s'il-te plâit, ArcAngel.

You were so adamant before that we should focus on hitting scum today. Don't lose sight of that goal.

Still not seeing maenara as scum.

I think Antagon is doing all this lurking and noncontributing because we've shown the last few days that we'd let him get away with it. Jmo now seems to be doing the same thing. I'd be absolutely stunned if at least one of them isn't scum.

I don't
actually
want Arc lynched, but we just can't let her get away with this. It's the kinda deal that leaves us totally unable to tell her alignment if she gets to LyLo, and, I mean, what self-respecting scum would waste a kill on her? I really would just like to force her to post more, or at least post reasons.

As for JMO, well, I still got that read on him from back on D1, so yeah, sure.

In post 713, jmo16mla wrote:I had a strong town read on maenera and am just not seeing her as scum like you are. I mean, sure her defense was crap, but I honestly thought she was doc early on. Obviously that didnt turn out to be true.

I'm just not seeing your case as all that pursuasive.

My scum list I made easier, included viomi, mollie, and siv. That leaves me with no other scum read that I had built on all game.

I'm liking rains argument that it seems like fuduz and arc seem like wagon happy scum trying to push a lynch through. There's a good possibility at least one scum is on maeneras wagon. I still have her as town.

I'm going re read.

Man, why is it that every time someone defends me, I get a huge scumread on 'em? Is it just that I'm that grating that only the people who know for a fact that I'm town would care to spring to my defense?

Well. Obviously not, given that there are 2 scum and 3 people defending me. But still.

Anyhow, I don't see why you'd look for scum on my wagon. I mean, it's a patently ridiculous one, but it's one that's made by so ramshackle arguments and shoddy, paranoid quasi-thinking that nobody would want to be on it if they already knew I'd flip scum. I'm, like,
far
more suspicious of you guys who just go all "oh, she's town" for no reason at all.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 722, ArcAngel9 wrote:Maenara - Your frustration on me seems little out of place, ASK yourself. Aren't you doing OMGUS me becuz i have voted. Why don't you read through the conversations you had with Mollie and let me know if there is no way those conversations can lead someone to vote you or mollie based on their read. Answer yourself to this honestly if you're town. if you're scum, just don't bother.

You don't realize why we're doing this, do you?

The problem is that you aren't actually stating any reasons. "I agree with Mollie" is a cop-out: It creates the illusion of you having a reason, but without forcing you to have a coherent read of your own, and without giving us anything concrete we can hold you to.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 731, ArcAngel9 wrote:Is that how you going to put that? What i really see that you can't handle someone thinking that you may be scum. Remember that i voted you didn't hammerd... And that driven you being adamant in lynching me despite you think that i may be town. So what does that tell you? I am not the villan of this game. you may be if you're town!!!!

I think I made it
exceptionally
clear that this is why.

In post 702, Maenara wrote:Right, this is essentially a new Day 1, only one where we have no PRs but we do have some previous statements to work with. And y'all's response to that is to let FuD's little I'm-so-pissed-off-trip heterodyne with Mollie's stroll down Paranoia Lane, and now ArcAngel comes in and... Freaking goes "I agree with Mollie said. Vote: Maenara".
No. No, that's not fucking happening, not on my bloody watch, because ArcAngel is stupid enough that we'll have no freaking clue if she's doing it as town or scum, and with this town's brilliance, we'll end up lynching her in LyLo if she's town or letting her coast if she's scum. No, concrete statements, s'il-te plâit, ArcAngel.

In post 714, Maenara wrote:
I don't
actually
want Arc lynched, but we just can't let her get away with this. It's the kinda deal that leaves us totally unable to tell her alignment if she gets to LyLo
, and, I mean, what self-respecting scum would waste a kill on her? I really would just like to force her to post more, or at least post reasons.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 am

Post by Maenara »

Okay, screw this, I am
perfectly fine
with ArcAngel being a policy lynch in every game after this.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Maenara »

Mollie what are you even doing is that you

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Maenara »

Look, what I'm saying is that she's refusing to cooperate in any way, and keeps just screaming "u r antitown !!!!1!!one!" in that atrocious manner of hers, when she's pushed to make definitive statements, she's not acting in a pro-town manner at all, herself. ISO her, damnit. She hasn't actually participated at all!

And I'm not calling this a policy lynch. I'm saying that I'm fine with policy lynching her in every game after this. Because she's this terrible every time and I'm sick to death of it. She doesn't even try.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Maenara »

Because right now, we need ArcAngel to make some concrete statements we can hold her to, instead of this bull, before we can get on with the game?

Like, there's a reason JMO was the first person I voted, this day. I just haven't been able to move very far with it because there's a few people who have been on me for absolutely moronic reasons. Or, like, no stated reason at all, like Arc here.

Also? Given that at least one of the people defending me has to be town (because maths), it's clearly not a particularly good scumtell in itself.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Maenara »

What are you even saying?!

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Maenara »

Screw this noise. We're not getting anywhere with anything.

VOTE: JMO

It's JMO/Rain, isn't it?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Maenara »

Guys I know you love me but you are allowed to post even though I've been gone since like 2 AM Thursday.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 532, jmo16mla wrote:Oh yeah three people.

Mollie, viomi, rain.

In post 535, jmo16mla wrote:I still have the same reasoning that I did in my post that I expressed my reads earlier. Not much has changed since.

In post 713, jmo16mla wrote:My scum list I made easier, included viomi, mollie, and siv. That leaves me with no other scum read that I had built on all game.

I'm liking rains argument

This dude has been straight-up lying in our faces, folks.

Like. Check his ISO. Ain't a word 'bout rain in between that there. Which means that his bull about "no other scum read" is as fictional as my scumhunting abilities.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 527, Malakittens wrote:

We have to remember sometimes the most important history is the history we're making today.

- Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

VOTE COUNT 2.08With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain - Siveure Dt Trikyp, FuDuzn [2]
* jmo16mla -
* Antagon - Dry-Fit, Viomi [2]
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
* Viomi - Maenara, Pirate Mollie, Antagon [3]
* Pirate Mollie - Jmo16mla [1]
* Siveure DtTrikyp -
* ArcAngel9 -
* Dry-Fit: -

Not voting: ArcAngel9, Rain [2]

(expired on 2013-03-10 15:00:00) until Day 2 ends.

That is the vote-count immediately preceding the above quoted posts. You're not voting Siv there.

To summarize, in post 532, you felt that your three strongest scumreads were Mollie, Viomi and Rain. In post 713, you claim that the only scumreads you've built during the game were Mollie, Viomi and Siv.

You're
lying

Oh, and there's this little gem:

In post 756, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 755, ArcAngel9 wrote:If Antagon is not happening, i am good with taking down Rain,

Why? What has he done that was scummy to you?

A guy who's been one of your top three scumreads, and whom you haven't commented on since declaring him such, save for saying that you like his way of casting suspicion on two others? You jump to defend
that
guy?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 767, jmo16mla wrote:I hadn't built a scum case on rain. Would you fucking read?

Would it have been scummy of me to say "mollie isn't scum, siv was doc, and rain probably isn't scum" listing out the exact list of people that I gave you, or just reverted back in my head with the scummiest people in the game?

My thoughts on rain had just started at that point and ended just as quickly. Siv was still scummy up until his claim, when things fell together.

I didn't
build
any case on rain. I had no case besides the fact that he had just dropped his whole case on siv so suddenly.

If you would have given me four people, it would have been siv rain mollie an viomi. But like I said, my case on rain was weak and diminished soon after.

I don't care who you've build a case on, we're talking about reads here.

pirate mollie wrote:why have we not lynched jmo yet

Trying.

Antagon wrote:Okay, I'm back.
Will post something tomorrow.

Like half your posts are 'will post something tomorrow' at this point, or so it feels like.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 771, Rain wrote:I don't have time to read everything yet. Gut instinct: I prefer lynching Arc over Jmo right now. I'll re-read in a couple of hours, post soon after that.

Well that's like totally a surprise.

(( :facepalm: ))

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #121) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Maenara »

Pratchett wrote:'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.'

That said, yes, ArcAngel
is
a worthwhile backup lynch, even if it's just to be rid of her, but sadly, a policy lynch probably shouldn't be our number one priority at this point.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 782, pirate mollie wrote:maenara lets talk

arc: maybe

antagon: WHO IS THIS PERSON I ACTUALLY HAVE ONE COMPLETED GAME WITH HIM I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS

jmo: no idea. he was flailing around in the micro we played together and was lynched of course. he was town.

fudz: not lynching him cos he is actually active is...what? that should never be a reason.

dry-fit: most productive thing I have read is that he thought maybe fire tried to take out this slot cos maybe they thought it was doc.

rain: not sure but wondering maybe town?

who am I missing

Yes, yes, he's scum, I don't see him as worse than the rest per se, see previous, naw scum.

Antagon wrote:Okay, ~63 posts: Normally, that should make it relatively easy to read someone, right? Not with ArcAngel. Half of her posts are practically useless fluff and about a third of it are posts that say that she'll catch up later.
Yes, I know it's hypocritical to point it out when I'm guilty of the exact same thing.
In post 290, ArcAngel9 wrote:If so, why putting him at L-1? Anyone can take an advanctance to L-1 situation...
This is probably just a moot point already but there was really no point in the post. Yes, even though someone could stupidly quickhammer, there's no reason not to lynch him the next day.

In post 337, ArcAngel9 wrote:If Viomi is scum, i don't think that he would be idiot enough to join the wagon in Hammer vote.
That leaves..5 players in the wagon are eligible for potential mafia.

Antagon, Rain, Dry-Fit, Siveure Dt Trikyp, Maenara
I disagree with this post, but I can accept that you believe that both Fire were on BEF's wagon, but this post is unnecessary. It's fairly obvious on only these 5 people could be Fire using your logic.

In post 341, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 340, FuDuzn wrote:Rain, do youh think Arc is scummy for 'limiting' her scum suspects to those on the BEF wagon? I ask because it seems like a funny thing to point out if you didn't have some sort of ulterior motive.

What is more scummy is picking a reason to create a suspect to it.. At least, I am trying to read people and identify the scum, and you reasoning appears like very opportunistic.
I highly doubt that. Limiting yourself to just BEF's wagon is just bad. Fire would have just as much motivation as town to lynch scum, but a successful wagon on Ice wouldn't mean anything.

In post 346, ArcAngel9 wrote:There is definite scum in these three.. And i just need to go back and see if there were any slips from anyone ... i ll get my reads on them

Rain, Dry-Fit, Siveure Dt Trikyp
You say that there's scum in that group, yet you say you need reads on them?
Does anyone not feel that this is just lazy?

tl;dr version: ArcAngel is scum. Lynch her now.

...what is the point of any of this?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 791, Rain wrote:Arc, I can tell you don't really think I'm scum because all I see is you panicking because I voted you. Also, because you're still voting for Antagon.

In post 788, Maenara wrote:Yes, yes, he's scum, I don't see him as worse than the rest per se, see previous, naw scum.

That was not a coherent sentence. Also, who is "he/him"?

Yes: Arc. Yes: Antagon. He's scum: JMO. I don't see him as worse than the rest per se: Fudz. See previous: Dry-Fit. Naw scum: Rain.

I was addressing the list of reads given out by Mollie.

In post 792, pirate mollie wrote:maenara what do you think of dry-fit?

Seems like a townie who doesn't really know what to say in the game. Which goes for quite a few of us, at this point.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Maenara »

@Mollie

...probably? I really don't want to go around quote-mining myself for stuff like that unless it's really truly direly necessary, though. Fairly certain I said something of that ilk in Titanium Mafia and Politics Mafia, though.

Strikes me as curious that JMO doesn't really pop in to do anything but defend himself, by the way.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Maenara »

@Mollie: Naw, I seemingly can't find any. Eh, well. I really didn't have a clue in Titanium Mafia, though, nor in New Scum In Town.

For now...

FuD
: I want a thorough read on JMO from you, now. You've generally avoided saying anything about him for most of the game, and the times when I've attacked him, you've mostly attacked me.

Dry
: I want a thorough read on JMO from you, now. Back in 687, you thought that there'd have to be scum amongst him, FuD and Ant. Why aren't you joining me and Mollie on this one, when time is, after all, running out?

Arc
: Just vote JMO, damnit. I really don't care about your reads.

Rain
: You know the drill, thorough read on JMO. You've said that you prefer lynching Arc instead of him due to gut - That's insanely non-committal at this point. Give us some more.

JMO
: Just self-vote.

Ant
: Read on JMO, yadda yadda. You've been calling me town the whole game; I saw we cash in the chips now and have you sheep me.

Mala
: Tell us his alignment. C'mon. You know you wanna.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 805, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 803, Antagon wrote:Well, as my case on Arc isn't going anywhere, I might as well sheep Maenara since that will actually achieve something.
REALLY? You people are going to let him play like this? He has done absolutely NOTHING the entire game. And you guys are fine with it?

For certain values of fine?

I mean, I like the vote. I just want him to say more, is all.

In post 803, Antagon wrote:Well, as my case on Arc isn't going anywhere, I might as well sheep Maenara since that will actually achieve something.

In post 806, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 802, Maenara wrote:
Dry
: I want a thorough read on JMO from you, now. Back in 687, you thought that there'd have to be scum amongst him, FuD and Ant. Why aren't you joining me and Mollie on this one, when time is, after all, running out?

At the time, there were three votes on Ant and two votes on jmo, so switching would have just made it three votes jmo two votes Antagon, and I prefer Antagon so I wasn't switching. Now that Antagon moved onto jmo though, I will
unvote. Vote: jmo16mla.
That should be L-1.

Also based on how they are voting I don't think Jmo and Ant are partners. I'm thinking it's either Jmo/Fud or Antagon/Fud.

Yeah, uh, you two? I was sorta not kidding.

Freaking _read_ on JMO. Why d'ya reckon he's scum?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Maenara »

Hush. Don't spoil the surprise.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #128) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Maenara »

JMO, read or case on Rain now, kthx.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #129) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Maenara »

Come on, now, FuD, that was a terrible hammer, particularly when we still needed information from about five of our participants.

One wonders at the motive.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #130) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Maenara »

Oh! Incidentally,
are
you scum, JMO?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #131) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Maenara »

There were a lot of unanswered questions up, and still days left.

JMO, if you really are town, this is the time to get your reads in.

That goes double for all the rest of you. There were actual questions.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #132) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 830, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 827, jmo16mla wrote:Wtf was wrong with his hammer?

:?

Mae, like I just said time it was a tickin. and activity was lackluster at best, and you know this to be true. What magical reads would have come in the next few days from the non existent players?

Did you truly want Jmo lynched Mae?

'course I wanted him lynched.

And you're bullshitting to a grotesque degree at the moment. You denied town info, no matter how lackluster the activity might've been.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #133) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 837, jmo16mla wrote:I didn't self hammer. Fuduz hammered me. Stop posting! I'm trying to type up my reads but the more you post the more they change!

Only three people have been posting, and one is confirmed town. They cannot possibly be changing that much.

And at the Me/Dry thing - Why?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #134) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:08 am

Post by Maenara »

That Mollie was freaking confirmed town and we all knew that already.

Now, if you'll excuse me...

VOTE: Rain

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #135) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Maenara »

Spoiler: Vote Count Analysis Material
VOTE COUNT 1.00With 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
-
* joelsdaman1 -
BrightEyedFish
-
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
-
Seinfeld
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -
* Klick -

Not voting (12):
Guille2015
, joelsdaman1,
BrightEyedFish
jmo16mla
, Antagon, Maenara, FuDuzn,
Viomi
Seinfeld
Siveure DtTrikyp
, ArcAngel9, Klick

VOTE COUNT 1.01With 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
- ArcAngel9 [1]
* joelsdaman1 -
BrightEyedFish
-
jmo16mla
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
[1]
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
-
Seinfeld
- Joelsdaman1 [1]
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
jmo16mla
, Klick [2]
* ArcAngel9 -
* > Klick -
Guille2015
, Antagon, FuDuzn, Maenara,
Seinfeld
[5] <

Not voting (2):
BrightEyedFish
Viomi

VOTE COUNT 1.02With 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
- ArcAngel9,
Siveure DtTrikyp
[2]
* joelsdaman1 - FuDuzn [1]
BrightEyedFish
-
Guille2015
, Antagon [2]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
Viomi
Seinfeld
[2]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Maenara, Joelsdaman1 [2]
Seinfeld
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
jmo16mla
, Klick [2]
* ArcAngel9 -
* Klick -
BrightEyedFish
[1]

Not voting:

VOTE COUNT 1.03With 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
- ArcAngel9,
Siveure DtTrikyp
[2]
BrightEyedFish
-
Guille2015
, Antagon,
Viomi
, [3]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
Seinfeld
[1]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Joelsdaman1 [1]
Seinfeld
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
- Klick [1]
* ArcAngel9 - Maenara [1]
* Klick -

Not voting:
jmo16mla
BrightEyedFish
[2]

VOTE COUNT 1.04With 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
- ArcAngel9,
Siveure DtTrikyp
[2]
BrightEyedFish
-
Guille2015
, Antagon, [2]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
Seinfeld
[1]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Joelsdaman1 [1]
Seinfeld
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
- Klick [1]
* Klick -

Not voting:
jmo16mla
BrightEyedFish
Viomi
[3]

VOTE COUNT 1.05With 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
- ArcAngel9,
Siveure DtTrikyp
[2]
BrightEyedFish
-
Guille2015
, Antagon, [2]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Joelsdaman1
Seinfeld
[2]
Seinfeld
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
- Klick, Maenara [2]
* ArcAngel9 -
* Klick -

Not voting:
jmo16mla
BrightEyedFish
Viomi
[3]

VOTE COUNT 1.06With 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
- ArcAngel9,
Siveure DtTrikyp
[2]
BrightEyedFish
-
Guille2015
, Antagon, [2]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
Viomi
BrightEyedFish
Seinfeld
jmo16mla
[4]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Joelsdaman1 Maenara [2]
Seinfeld
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 - Dry-Fit [1]

Not voting:

VOTE COUNT 1.07With 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
- ArcAngel9 [1]
* Rain -
BrightEyedFish
- Antagon [1]
jmo16mla
- Maenara,
Guille2015
[2]
* Antagon -
> * Maenara -
Viomi
BrightEyedFish
Seinfeld
jmo16mla
, FuDuzn [5] <
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Rain [1]
Seinfeld
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 - Dry-Fit [1]

Not voting:
Siveure DtTrikyp
[1]

VOTE COUNT 1.08With 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
- ArcAngel9 [1]
* Rain -
> *
BrightEyedFish
- Antagon, Rain, Dry-Fit,
Siveure DtTrikyp
, Maenara [5] <
jmo16mla
-
Guille2015
[1]
* Antagon -
> * Maenara -
Viomi
BrightEyedFish
Seinfeld
jmo16mla
, FuDuzn [5] <
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
-
Seinfeld
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -

Not voting:

VOTE COUNT 1.09With 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
-
* Rain -
> *
BrightEyedFish
Siveure DtTrikyp
, Maenara,
Guille2015
[6] <
(L-1)

jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
Viomi
BrightEyedFish
Seinfeld
, FuDuzn [4]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
-
Seinfeld
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -

Not voting: ArcAngel9,
jmo16mla
[2]

VOTE COUNT 1.10With 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
-
* Rain -
> *
BrightEyedFish
Siveure DtTrikyp
, Maenara,
Guille2015
[6] <
(L-1)

jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
BrightEyedFish
Seinfeld
, FuDuzn,
Viomi
[4]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
-
Seinfeld
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -

jmo16mla
[2]

VOTE COUNT Day 1 FinalWith 12 alive it's 7 votes to Lynch and 6 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

Guille2015
-
* Rain -
> *
BrightEyedFish
Siveure DtTrikyp
, Maenara,
Guille2015
Viomi
[7] <
(Lynch)

jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
BrightEyedFish
Seinfeld
, FuDuzn [3]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
-
Seinfeld
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -

jmo16mla
[2]

VOTE COUNT 2.01With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
-
Pirate Mollie
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
- Dry-Fit, Rain [2]
* ArcAngel9 -

jmo16mla
, Antagon,
Siveure DtTrikyp
, Maenara,
Viomi
Pirate Mollie
, FuDuzn [8]

VOTE COUNT 2.02With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Maenara [1]
Pirate Mollie
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
- Dry-Fit, Rain,
jmo16mla
, [3]
* ArcAngel9 -

Not voting: ArcAngel9, Antagon,
Siveure DtTrikyp
Viomi
Pirate Mollie
, FuDuzn [6]

VOTE COUNT 2.03With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
Pirate Mollie
[1]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Maenara [1]
Pirate Mollie
- Antagon [1]
Siveure DtTrikyp
- Dry-Fit, Rain,
jmo16mla
, [3]
* ArcAngel9 -

Siveure DtTrikyp
Viomi
, FuDuzn [4]

VOTE COUNT 2.04With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
Siveure DtTrikyp
[1]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit [1]
* Maenara -
Pirate Mollie
[1]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Maenara [1]
Pirate Mollie
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
- Rain,
jmo16mla
[2]
* ArcAngel9 -
* Dry-Fit: - FuDuzn [1]

Viomi
, Antagon [3]

VOTE COUNT 2.05With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
Siveure DtTrikyp
, FuDuzn [2]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit [1]
* Maenara -
Viomi
[1]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon [3]
Pirate Mollie
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
- Rain,
jmo16mla
[2]
* ArcAngel9 -

Not voting: ArcAngel9 [1]

VOTE COUNT 2.06With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
Siveure DtTrikyp
, FuDuzn [2]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit [1]
* Maenara -
Viomi
[1]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon [3]
Pirate Mollie
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
jmo16mla
[1]
* ArcAngel9 -

VOTE COUNT 2.07With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
Siveure DtTrikyp
, FuDuzn [2]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit,
Viomi
[2]
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon [3]
Pirate Mollie
-
jmo16mla
[1]
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -

VOTE COUNT 2.08With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
Siveure DtTrikyp
, FuDuzn [2]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit,
Viomi
[2]
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon [3]
Pirate Mollie
-
jmo16mla
[1]
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -

VOTE COUNT 2.09With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
Siveure DtTrikyp
, FuDuzn [2]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit,
Viomi
[2]
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn - Rain [1]
Viomi
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon [3]
Pirate Mollie
-
jmo16mla
[1]
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -

Not voting: ArcAngel9 [1]

VOTE COUNT 2.10With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain - FuDuzn, ArcAngel9 [2]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit,
Viomi
Siveure DtTrikyp
[3]
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn - Rain [1]
Viomi
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon [3]
Pirate Mollie
-
jmo16mla
[1]
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -

Not voting:

VOTE COUNT 2.11With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain - ArcAngel9 [1]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit,
Viomi
Siveure DtTrikyp
[3]
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn - Rain [1]
Viomi
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon,
jmo16mla
[4] (L-2)
Pirate Mollie
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -

Not voting: FuDuzn [1]

VOTE COUNT 2.12With 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain - ArcAngel9 [1]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit,
Siveure DtTrikyp
[2]
* Maenara - FuDuzn,
Viomi
[2]
* FuDuzn - Rain [1]
Viomi
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon,
jmo16mla
[4] (L-2)
Pirate Mollie
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -

Not voting:

VOTE COUNT DAY 2 FINALWith 10 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch and 5 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain - ArcAngel9 [1]
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
Siveure DtTrikyp
[1]
* Maenara - FuDuzn,
Viomi
[2]
* FuDuzn -
Viomi
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon,
jmo16mla
, Dry-Fit, Rain[6] (Lynch)
Pirate Mollie
-
Siveure DtTrikyp
-
* ArcAngel9 -

Not voting:

VOTE COUNT 3.00With 8 alive it's 5 votes to Lynch and 4 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Pirate Mollie
-
* ArcAngel9 -

Not voting: Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon,
jmo16mla
, Rain, FuDuzn, Dry-Fit, ArcAngel9 [8]

VOTE COUNT 3.01With 8 alive it's 5 votes to Lynch and 4 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
jmo16mla
- Maenara [1]
* Antagon -
* Maenara -
Pirate Mollie
[1]
* FuDuzn - Rain [1]
Pirate Mollie
-
* ArcAngel9 -

Not voting: Antagon,
jmo16mla
, FuDuzn, Dry-Fit, ArcAngel9 [5]

VOTE COUNT 3.02With 8 alive it's 5 votes to Lynch and 4 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit [1]
* Maenara -
Pirate Mollie
, FuDuzn [2]
* FuDuzn - Rain, Maenara [2]
Pirate Mollie
-
* ArcAngel9 -

jmo16mla
, ArcAngel9 [3]

VOTE COUNT 3.03With 8 alive it's 5 votes to Lynch and 4 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit [1]
* Maenara -
Pirate Mollie
, FuDuzn, ArcAngel9 [3]
* FuDuzn - Rain [1]
Pirate Mollie
-

jmo16mla
[2]

VOTE COUNT 3.04With 8 alive it's 5 votes to Lynch and 4 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
jmo16mla
-
* Antagon - Dry-Fit, ArcAngel9 [2]
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn - Rain [1]
Pirate Mollie
-
> * ArcAngel9 - Maenara, Antagon, FuDuzn,
Pirate Mollie
[4] (L-1) <

Not voting:
jmo16mla
[1]

VOTE COUNT 3.05With 8 alive it's 5 votes to Lynch and 4 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
jmo16mla
- Maenara [1]
* Antagon - Dry-Fit, ArcAngel9,
jmo16mla
[3]
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Pirate Mollie
-
* ArcAngel9 - Antagon, FuDuzn, Rain [3]

Not voting:
Pirate Mollie
[1]

VOTE COUNT 3.06With 8 alive it's 5 votes to Lynch and 4 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
jmo16mla
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
[2]
jmo16mla
[3]
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Pirate Mollie
-
* ArcAngel9 - Antagon, Rain [2]

Not voting:

VOTE COUNT 3.07With 8 alive it's 5 votes to Lynch and 4 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
jmo16mla
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon [3]
jmo16mla
[3]
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Pirate Mollie
-
* ArcAngel9 - Rain [1]

Not voting:

VOTE COUNT Final Day 3With 8 alive it's 5 votes to Lynch and 4 votes to No Lynch.

Voting for:

* Rain -
> *
jmo16mla
- Maenara,
Pirate Mollie
, Antagon, Dry-Fit, FuDuzn [5] <
* Antagon - ArcAngel9,
jmo16mla
[2]
* Maenara -
* FuDuzn -
Pirate Mollie
-
* ArcAngel9 - Rain [1]

Not voting:

I haven't worked with this much yet, but if anyone wants to have a go, feel free.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #136) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Maenara »

Also, there's this thing. I cut the people who are already dead and not redScum, and added the things I'd forgotten (mainly FuD's addition)

JMO
Mollie Viomi Rain
Arc
Siv Viomi Rain
Mae
JMO Viomi Ant
Dry
Mollie FuD Ant
Rain
Arc FuD
???
Ant
???
???
???
FuD
Viomi Maenara Rain

Not sure if useful, but getting slightly bored with people not being here.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #137) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Maenara »

Naw, seriously doubting it's Ant.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #138) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Maenara »

We are six living people and only one is scum.

Of course we can afford a mislynch.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #139) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Maenara »

Though honestly, I'd rather this be an all-scum-lynches game. 'cause, like, I mean - Only two F&I games have apparently been won by town, and one of those was a case of dumb luck. It'd be nice to do better.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Maenara »

Eh well actually just kidding it's totally this dude:

VOTE: FuDuzn

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Maenara »

Go ahead.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Maenara »

Streetlight Manifesto wrote:
I see you flailing
That's right I think I do
I see you flailing away, away

Seriously though. Arc is seeming majorly scummy at the moment, but that's due to her being Arc, and suddenly being inactive. This would be a warning sign, if it wasn't 'cause she's done that all around today - As matters are, though, she's just in an active spurt, and the fact that it seems scummy... Well, it's Arc, isn't it?

Now, FuD, on the other hand... Well, look at his past reads and votes, eh? They don't make a lot of sense from any perspective. And let's face it, that hammer was absolutely terrible.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #143) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by Maenara »

People start saying something or I will stab you with a spoon.

All of you. One spoon.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 882, FuDuzn wrote:The hammer was not terrible.

Oh, but it
was

In post 882, FuDuzn wrote:There was three-ish days left before deadline, and like now there was barely any activity.

Aye, there were three days. Three days, hell, that's a lot. It's enough that people would be pretty damn close to racking up a prod, if they didn't actually get one. And if they wanted to post, why, they'd have to either answer pointed questions concerning their read on the guy whose flip we were about to find out, or pointedly ignore one such question, thus getting scumpoints instead.

In post 882, FuDuzn wrote:The way things were going we probably would have overthought out of another lynch.

Excuse me?

I believe you said overthought out of another lynch?

Do tell me, which day have we mislynched? If you paid any attention, you'll find that we never did. And the last two days, who was the one most clamoring for the lynches of those who ended up flipping scum? Me? Yes, I do believe so. And who was pretty thoroughly opposed to it? Was it you? Aye, that it was!

Please don't talk about overthinking our way out of a lynch. One might almost get the idea that you've been trying to steer the game towards something non-town.

In post 882, FuDuzn wrote:It is not like magically everyone was about to chime in with super insightful reads.

Oh, but they
were
. Unless, of course, they wanted to rack up the scumpoints, like previously mentioned.

In post 882, FuDuzn wrote:And yes, my votes and reads have been all over the place. Sometimes that's how it goes for me, just how I play.

Psh, don't give me that. I have reads all over the place all the time; I know how
that
goes. It doesn't go like that there. You've been in thorough opposition throughout all the damned days. You were even on me on that delicious Bright, Viomi, Seinfeld, JMO, FuD wagon. You're being actively anti-town 'ere.

In post 882, FuDuzn wrote:And about Arc, seems a bit strange that she would specifically point out how Mollie was at the top of her town list at the start of the Day, don't you think? Kind of like she really wanted to drive home that point.

And about FuD, seems a bit strange how he would deliberately end a post of defense with a single line of attack, don't you think? Kind of like he really wanted to shift attention.

No, I don't think it was strange. I think it was bugfuck stupid, but that's about par for the course from Arc. I don't see any scummy intent behind it.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Maenara »

It goes with saying that 885 is completely incoherent.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 887, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 886, Maenara wrote:It goes with saying that 885 is completely incoherent.

so you're denying how FUD wants to push suspicion over me becuz i sheeped you!!

I'm saying that paranoid scum is an oxymoron. Town get paranoid. Scum gets manipulative.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #147) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Maenara »

FuD>Rain>Arc>Ant>Dry > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mae

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 am

Post by Maenara »

Oh, for...

Would people kindly stop with all the freaking early hammers?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 am

Post by Maenara »

'kay, anyhow, look, FuD - If you're scum, the game is over, so do us a favour and tell us if you are. Truthfully, this time.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:57 am

Post by Maenara »

Either way, if FuD isn't scum, and I die tonight, go for Rain. He put FuD at L-1 knowing that Arc would hammer, because it's freaking Arc, and he's hoping to juggle town between her and Antagon.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Maenara »

Nor for me. Freaking going and ruining a perfect game, RainScum.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #152) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Maenara »

Figures we'd lose anyhow ._.

Oh, well. It
was
a good game, and I'm really glad to have been useful for once.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Maenara »

Come on, man. Don't be like that. You failed as much as the rest of us on reading Dry-Fit, so don't try to make it look like anything but that.

Return to “Completed Open Games”