Mini 1426 - Hell's Bottom

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by 10506670 »

By the way guys, this is a normal game. Taken explicitly from the mafiascum wiki:

Mechanics which are explicitly Non-Normal include:
Alignments other than Mafia/Werewolf, Pro-Town, and Serial Killer (no Survivor, Lyncher, or Jester).
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 98, Elyse wrote:@Desperado
Who is post 90 directed to?

UNVOTE: YOLO (I'm taking Rainbow's word for now)
VOTE: jeromus

I'm sick of him repeating things other people say and not doing anything that even seems remotely like scumhunting.

Jeromus. I can see how it was confusing.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by 10506670 »

qwints has been prodded for inactivity.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Elyse »

Hey jeromus. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. It's called reading the thread. Do it, and you might find the answer to your question. If you still need help afterwards, I'll go over it with you very slowly. Go.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by jeromus »

See, I was actually asking for an explanation, and...That didn't really explain much. Calling that rolefishing is SUCH a stretch.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by jeromus »

Actually, screw this - Being snarky is bringing this game down. I am unconvinced that that is appropriate grounds for suspicion. Ignore the whiny teenage undertones of the last post. Keep the core concept.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Im still basically voting you for avoiding commenting on a whole lot of stuff. Lots has actually happened, you are mostly just interested on why im voting you it seems.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by jeromus »

I just didn't see too much of a reason for it. And that's important.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Desperado »

Hey you've made 9 posts since you voluntarily left RVS and still haven't put up a vote. What's up with that?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 107, jeromus wrote:I just didn't see too much of a reason for it. And that's important.

Why do I feel like im an IC in this game? There is a reason I dont IC as Dash, dont really have the patience.

Anywho

1) What is your read on Flay? What do you think of the push on him by BB and Desp?
2) What do you think of Bomb and his RVS comment?
3) What do you think of KBW? The votes on him?
4) What is your read on YOLO?
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by jeromus »

I'm at work at the moment, I'll get me some mad re-reading when I get home tonight - Until then, why did you initially vote me? Not why it's still there, why initially?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by jeromus »

Also, can someone run me through how multiquote actually works? It's been a million years since I got my head around BBcode
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by 10506670 »

Deadline: 3/15/2013, 10:00pm PST

Now ordering names by number of votes!

Votecount 1.3.0
Mr. Flay
(3): Bub Bidderskins, Desperado, Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
(2): Blue Yoshi, Mr. Flay
YOLO
(2): Bomb, jeromus
jeromus
(2): Rainbowdash, Elyse
qwints
(1): ArcAngel9
Not voting (2): qwints, YOLO

With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch.

Last edited by 10506670 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:12 am

Post by Elyse »

@Jeromus
I was having a bad day so I apologize if I came off as rude, but I don't have another answer for you.
Bomb
Bomb
Townie
Bomb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:56 am

Post by Bomb »

In post 41, Mr. Flay wrote:

Whatever people do to get information is fine, so long as it's actually forwarding the game. "
wait and see what other people do next" (i.e. Blue Yoshi) is not useful. Lurking is not useful. Attacking is useful, so I'll grant you that.
As for why I posted, I was online and it got the game into my topiclist. Usually I'll wait and pounce, as you'll see from older games.

Bub, Rainbow and YOLO
I would like to know what you think of the above bolded.

Rainbow
, you seem really concerned with my RVS comment. What was it exactly, the fact that I didn't push the game out of RVS as aggressively as I did in the game I just finished? Or was there something else that concerned you?

I like
Elyse
for town points mostly for apologizing to Jeromus it didn't pertain to the game and it drew more attention than needed to be drawn to her in that case. I think that is something scum would avoid this early and generally not give a shit about. If it were actually game related I'd have a different read of it but looks legit to me so far.

I've been reading through a some of past games meta for a few people.

KBW
seems to have not changed a lot from the other game I saw. I'm going to jump on the VI bandwagon.

Rainbow
seems to be a lot more on the offensive earlier than past finished games I read. I think that might be due to frustration babysitting some of the newbies and "feeling like she's IC" in this thread as she put it.

Jeromus
seems to talk a lot of shit
not in a bad way dude
just in an Australian, "deviate out then deviate back in to the point I was making" kind of way.
I do the same thing. It's like some convict descendent ADHD or something I don't know.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:44 am

Post by qwints »

Prod acknowledged. Missed the game start, so I'm reading now.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:44 am

Post by qwints »

Prod acknowledged. Missed the game start, so I'm reading now.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:53 am

Post by jeromus »

In post 109, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 107, jeromus wrote:I just didn't see too much of a reason for it. And that's important.

Why do I feel like im an IC in this game? There is a reason I dont IC as Dash, dont really have the patience.

Anywho

1) What is your read on Flay? What do you think of the push on him by BB and Desp?
2) What do you think of Bomb and his RVS comment?
3) What do you think of KBW? The votes on him?
4) What is your read on YOLO?

1) Flay is being weird. Inconsistent with what he says and what he does, but everyone has covered this ground before me.

Read again. Also note that I was the FIRST person to post after the mod announced D1. What content was I going to provide/analyze, other than questions? RQS isn't for spamming, either. As already explained, my question was pertinent, both to me and to the game as a whole. How people react to it is also important (to me).

Honestly, that one there sticks out for me. Feeling the need to point out he was the first person to post just seems like he's got too much to prove.

2) I think very little of it. I presume you mean the one about pushing it OUT of the RVS and his lack of doing so? I feel that should be clarified before answering this question.

3) OH MY GOD KBW. I think if he's to be voted for, it's only for a policy lynch and if he's REALLY lynched D1, it's only so that we don't have to talk about him for the rest of the game. He's being loud and unhelpful and I'm just getting VI from the guy. Also, this MAY be the first game where I've known that VI is an acronym, as in, there's actually a word for that, so I MAY use it a little too often :D

I'd honestly like to hear from him about basically just his thoughts on each player, cause we haven't got much other than "You voted me so I voted you ponies are lame roflolkillme" from him and I'd like to see what his thoughts on the actual game are.

4) Well, he's posted twice, but I'm getting an overall townie vibe from the fellow.

Are you voting KBW because you think he's scum or because you think he's a bad player? I don't see any reasoning for why KBW might be scum in your post so I'd like you to explain your vote.

Talking about explaining votes, Elyse also has some explaining to do. What exactly have you been waiting for, Elyse?

This is a big thing for me.

Now, Imma just make up a 5.

5) I think Elyse is acting mighty peculiar.

In post 66, Elyse wrote:
In post 62, YOLO wrote:I like the aggression in this thread so far.

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll: Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?
Also, Earthbound > Kingdom Hearts.

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.
And everyone always regrets voting a VT

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Wait... what?

I was waiting for someone to do this.
UNVOTE: Kbw
VOTE: YOLO

I do NOT follow you on this one. Also, reading you in ISO is just a wall of pony RP curiosity and you screaming the word "ROLEFISH" a few times.

I think YOLO was just commenting on it, not making some big play. Elyse seems to me to be just throwing aggression against the wall and seeing what sticks.
VOTE: Elyse
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 am

Post by jeromus »

Welcome to Hell, Qwints
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:55 am

Post by jeromus »

It's like some convict descendent ADHD or something I don't know.

I...I always thought I was the only one!
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:05 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

In post 117, jeromus wrote:1) Flay is being weird. Inconsistent with what he says and what he does, but everyone has covered this ground before me.

I would still like for someone to explain how I'm being 'inconsistent'. I'm seeing a lot of bare claims designed to delegitimize me, but nothing actually provable.

While waiting for KBW, I'll also say that Elyse is actively lurking. Her posts have very little engagement and seem to mostly veer off into any topic except actual scumhunting. Not a strong tell, but not a bad one either.

Welcome qwints. Looking forward to the fresh perspective.
Retired as of October 2014.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:43 am

Post by qwints »

Okay- KBW looks noob town to me. Jeromus is trying to play town leader probably with town motivations.

for the rolefishing/lack of opinions.

Also, did someone really call out a player for coaching Flay?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Desperado »

What would you call what Jeromus was doing there?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 117, jeromus wrote:
5) I think Elyse is acting mighty peculiar.

Peculiar does not mean scummy.
In post 66, Elyse wrote:
In post 62, YOLO wrote:I like the aggression in this thread so far.

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll: Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?
Also, Earthbound > Kingdom Hearts.

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.
And everyone always regrets voting a VT

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Wait... what?

I was waiting for someone to do this.
UNVOTE: Kbw

I do NOT follow you on this one. Also, reading you in ISO is just a wall of pony RP curiosity and you screaming the word "ROLEFISH" a few times.

This is a complete misrepresentation of my posts. I can't get over just how bad this reasoning is for a vote on me. Please quote where I have been "screaming" ROLEFISH. I didn't even mention that word when I first voted YOLO. Also, I maybe asked Rainbow questions in THREE posts. You saying "a wall" is plain incorrect.
I think YOLO was just commenting on it, not making some big play. Elyse seems to me to be just throwing aggression against the wall and seeing what sticks.
VOTE: Elyse

What is the town motivation in pointing it out, as I've already asked? Also, he didn't "comment" on it like "That was dumb." or "Why did you claim VT?" He just quoted it and said, "What?" THAT is rolefishing.

Mr. Flay wrote:
While waiting for KBW, I'll also say that Elyse is actively lurking. Her posts have very little engagement and seem to mostly veer off into any topic except actual scumhunting. Not a strong tell, but not a bad one either.

How do my posts have very little engagement? At all? And besides asking Rainbow about his posting, what topics have I veered off on?
And then you go and say it's not even strong. Why put down your own reads/tells?

@qwints
How is jermous acting like "the town leader"? Up until his latest post, his posts have been a bunch of nothing and he hasn't even commented on my vote on him.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:53 am

Post by qwints »

Look at the number of times jermous has told someone to do something or change their play. That's what I'm talking about.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”