Micro 184: Communism, ho! (END)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Bitmap »

VC 1.00

gorckat(1): Om of the Nom
DoctorPepper(1): Zaicon
Zaicon(1): DoctorPepper
Amethyst Snowflake(3): gorckat, Alduskkel, PimHel
Om of the Nom(1): BBmolla

Not Voting: Occult, Amethyst Snowflake

Deadline: (expired on 2013-06-13 14:19:00)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Last edited by Bitmap on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Bitmap »

Your glorious leader is amazing at grabbing the top post of every page.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Does Pimhel double vote or is that vote on me wrong?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Maybe I have a double vote, too.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:04 am

Post by gorckat »

I think there's a thread of something between Zaicon's 26 and 48. Something about asking what to do with the miller claim and then noting that I had already noted it has been done as a scum gambit.

Gut twinge. Would vote him if not for the more dissonant moment in Amethyst's 41 where he doesn't like me for voting the miller (BB), but isn't sure if town of scum would make that vote.

Amethyst's 30 also has that line about not wanting to lynch BB because he's strong and we can always lynch him if he gets scummy...another gut twinge.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 54, gorckat wrote:Amethyst's 30 also has that line about not wanting to lynch BB because he's strong and we can always lynch him if he gets scummy...another gut twinge.
can someone please tell me why amethyst is scum for that but occult isnt scum for doing the exact same thing?
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Tone?
(I feel a little bad about the amount of yukkuris in this game, but they're so dang cute.)
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 30, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:I want to leave Molla alone, especially because he is a strong player and if he starts playing scummily we can lynch him
translation: "molla still is up in the air but hes also a good player so that gives everyone more incentive to keep him around in case he catches any scum however if he does act scummy a lynch on him will be great"
In post 38, Occult wrote:Bolla's miller claim is sort of a wash with me, it isn't in itself a reason to lynch, but I'll have no qualms lynching him if he acts scummy.
translation: "molla is questionable but hes also not however if everyone else wants to go ahead and lynch him i'll be fine with that and maybe i'll join the wagon too"

you're right tone does make a difference :/
VOTE: occult
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by PimHel »

@OmNom
What do you think of AS' (Mara) responses to my vote? She has dropped so many tells lately.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

it was exactly the response i was expecting. it looks like town frustrated at incorrect use of their meta

PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by PimHel »

No, it doesn't. I've seen frustrated town-Mara. This isn't her. And frustrated-town wouldn't have used the stalker bit in the response.
Amethyst Snowflake
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Post by Amethyst Snowflake »

I'm not frustrated, I'm confused and amused, as well as curious

confused because you apparently know my Meta and amused, because you apparently know me well enough to figure me out Via meta

and curious to how you came to conclusion that you know enough about my meta to pin town-mara so incredibly easy

and your response?

If you knew my Meta as well as you think you do, you would know that being wagoned doesn't bother me. You would know that I could care less about being lynched as long as it gives town information they need, and as long as it benefits town.

and we talk about mafia-related stuff? not really...
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 60, PimHel wrote:No, it doesn't. I've seen frustrated town-Mara. This isn't her. And frustrated-town wouldn't have used the stalker bit in the response.
the fact you're using meta tells on a hydra with the aim to play like one person is beyond me

i don't know either mara's or gif's meta but i like to think i have a decent grasp of their personality and this is exactly how i expected them to respond.

Amethyst Snowflake
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:04 pm

as for Gorkat, he might have a legit reason or, he himself could be scum using that as an easy reason to get an easy lynch going.

I find it more so interesting that he seemingly isn't interested in pursuing the person that he thinks is scum...
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by PimHel »

It's not hard to see that Mara posted those last posts. And even if they want to play as one player, somethings will never change like that. The way Mara responded, was one of them.

It wasn't about you being wagoned. It was about you, mentioning before that you didn't want Gorckat to end up at L-2. Also, Town-Mara would have been frustrated at things she wouldn't see as scummy from herself. In other words, you would have been all over me and Aldus (Gorckat perhaps) for our reasons if you were town.

Are you even looking at Gorckat? I've seen neither of you post anything about him, to see what his intentions were. So tell us what you two have discussed about him.
Amethyst Snowflake
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:09 pm

In post 64, PimHel wrote:In other words, you would have been all over me and Aldus (Gorckat perhaps) for our reasons if you were town.
Really now?

so, your saying I have a tendency to OMGUS as town?

Because that's beyond false

You don't know my Meta Pim, nothing you have stated so far suggests you know my Meta

also, you stated that you found it interesting that I didn't call you out for putting me at L-2. I responded that it's not in my Meta to do so

as for Gorkat, yes. I am looking at him, but I don't have his opinion on him yet, not going to make a post until I know what he thinks
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:51 am

Post by PimHel »

I didn't say you OMGUS. What I said is that you show suspicion when you see that somebody finds you suspicious for (in your eyes) false reasons.

And I also didn't say that. You first make a deal out of L-2 so early in the game and now you barely say anything about it.

I want to hear what you've discussed with GIF about me, Aldus and Gorckat.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:33 am

Post by gorckat »

In post 57, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 30, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:I want to leave Molla alone, especially because he is a strong player and if he starts playing scummily we can lynch him
translation: "molla still is up in the air but hes also a good player so that gives everyone more incentive to keep him around in case he catches any scum however if he does act scummy a lynch on him will be great"
In post 38, Occult wrote:Bolla's miller claim is sort of a wash with me, it isn't in itself a reason to lynch, but I'll have no qualms lynching him if he acts scummy.
translation: "molla is questionable but hes also not however if everyone else wants to go ahead and lynch him i'll be fine with that and maybe i'll join the wagon too"

you're right tone does make a difference :/
VOTE: occult
I read that in the opposite fashion- that Occult doesn't care who BB is or what he has done, but Amethyst is using past history to justify keeping him alive. It seems like a stretch justification to keep a partner out of the light, or a dash of buddying.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:33 am

Post by gorckat »

Sorry for the double- was using multiple tabs for formatting.
In post 63, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:I find it more so interesting that he seemingly isn't interested in pursuing the person that he thinks is scum...
Do you mean Zaicon? Re-read 54 where I call your moments 'more dissonant'.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Pimhel: If you're so confident about Mara's meta, would you care to provide at least one link to support your claims?

@Om: I'm starting to get the impression that you have a post restriction of having to post yukkuris (which would be a rather funny PR in my opinion). Would you mind making one post without a yukkuri image?
Amethyst Snowflake
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 pm

We similar opinions RE his vote on Molla, he think it feels to easy, and he doesn't push on it like I expect him to. He doesn't see a problem with his vote on us though we both agree that he is worth keeping an eye on.

Neither of us like Ald, though there really isn't enough for either of us to get a clear read on. He's null for him, though I think I'm getting the sense that he believes what he says but has a hard time in explaining it

with you though, it's a bit more interesting. He said that this is a different Pim than what he has seen in Cult 2, that in that game you were far more relaxed and stuff. Here, you seem to be a bit more tense and push more which does falls in line with how you have been acting in Pokemon.
In post 47, PimHel wrote:I also find it interesting that you don't call me out on putting you at L-2.
In post 65, Amethyst Snowflake wrote:
also, you stated that you found it interesting that I didn't call you out for putting me at L-2. I responded that it's not in my Meta to do so
In post 66, PimHel wrote: And I also didn't say that. You first make a deal out of L-2 so early in the game and now you barely say anything about it.
Uhmmmm...

VOTE: Pim
Amethyst Snowflake
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Amethyst Snowflake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Who's your partner Pimmy?
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by PimHel »

@Aldus
i'm on my 3ds now so link is coming later. but see pokemon nuzlocke (mini theme)

@AS
I was calm and relaxed in the cult 2? did we play the same game? if you want to see me calm and relaxed, look at khan's last mini theme.
and read my argument about l-2 again. i'm saying something else.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 69, Alduskkel wrote:@Om: I'm starting to get the impression that you have a post restriction of having to post yukkuris (which would be a rather funny PR in my opinion). Would you mind making one post without a yukkuri image?
VOTE: pimhel

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't get it, Pimhel. You referred me to a game where Mara barely posted. (?) What kind of meta read am I supposed to get out of that?

(Maybe I should have just asked if Om would post without including a yukkuri, without mentioning my hypothesis that it was a post restriction. Still, it doesn't seem to prevent him from posting normal stuff... I think. It might limit his posting rate, though, if he has to come up with a unique yukkuri image.

Anyway, lots and lots of yukkuri images is cool by me.)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”