fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 10:40 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I'm sorry, I love Harry Potter way too much to let these comments go. So just bare with me. :)

Ghostlin! You scum again?
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:33 am

Post by DeasVail »

Don't worry Fuzzy, it's great. :)

I may get back to Penguin later, but she's not who I want to focus on right now.

Unvote

Vote: Lord Mhork

(I'm sorry :( )

First, if you could link me to the game where you behaved similar to Saint, that would be great.

The vote is pretty much because the way he goes all out on Saint in , suddenly finding EVERYTHING scummy makes it seem more like scum deciding they want to attack a player (Saint) and then attacking whatever they can, rather than town trying to read the player.

I also find Ghostlin suspicious because of how he only considers there to be two possible suspects (more like scum focusing on who they want to attack than town trying to read every player. PoE is very unlikely at this stage of the game). Also, there's just a lack of town-ness to his posts that makes me really want him to vote him even though there's not all that much I have on him.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:32 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Mod: V/LA from June 3-5

Just a heads up.

Anyway, Saint is flailing like crazy, but scum wouldnt attract attention to themselves this early and this easily, so no I dont think he's scum.
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:54 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Prod received...theren't much to catch up
going out for clubbing..will post when i am back :)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 75, fuzzybutternut wrote:I'm sorry, I love Harry Potter way too much to let these comments go. So just bare with me. :)

Nope.

To address DV, there's only two people that have remotely done anything at this stage of the game to ping any kind of scumdar.

Fuzzy's distracting, but as long as he contributes to scum hunting, I don't really care; DV seems Town to me, and bluntly it's not like there's tons of people to suspect. I've got PA's jump on the Saint wagon, and the amount of flail Saint's doing under pressure. Even I wouldn't want to see Saint lynched at all now without interaction between players, nor would I see PA lynched.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 75, fuzzybutternut wrote:I'm sorry, I love Harry Potter way too much to let these comments go. So just bare with me. :)

Nope.

To address DV, there's only two people that have remotely done anything at this stage of the game to ping any kind of scumdar.

Fuzzy's distracting, but as long as he contributes to scum hunting, I don't really care; DV seems Town to me, and bluntly it's not like there's tons of people to suspect. I've got PA's jump on the Saint wagon, and the amount of flail Saint's doing under pressure. Even I wouldn't want to see Saint lynched at all now without interaction between players, nor would I see PA lynched.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 76, DeasVail wrote:Don't worry Fuzzy, it's great. :)

I may get back to Penguin later, but she's not who I want to focus on right now.

Unvote

First, if you could link me to the game where you behaved similar to Saint, that would be great.

The vote is pretty much because the way he goes all out on Saint in , suddenly finding EVERYTHING scummy makes it seem more like scum deciding they want to attack a player (Saint) and then attacking whatever they can, rather than town trying to read the player.

I also find Ghostlin suspicious because of how he only considers there to be two possible suspects (more like scum focusing on who they want to attack than town trying to read every player. PoE is very unlikely at this stage of the game). Also, there's just a lack of town-ness to his posts that makes me really want him to vote him even though there's not all that much I have on him.
Mafia Through a Dog's Eyes

Pokemon Nuzlocke Mafia

Dog's is a better game for illustrating my thoughts on Saints super flail. Nuzlocke just shows me freak out after getting speedlynched. Again.

Going on the offense is not a scum tell either. He's behaving scummily and is deserving of votes and a wagon. No one is saying why they think he's town. They're just saying they don't really feel the scum. These are players that should be pressured. And if you want to vote someone for a lack of townness in his posts, may I direct you to Saint?
In post 77, DoctorPepper wrote:
Mod: V/LA from June 3-5

Just a heads up.

Anyway, Saint is flailing like crazy, but scum wouldnt attract attention to themselves this early and this easily, so no I dont think he's scum.
Bullshit. Scum flail all the time. This is just flat out wrong. Why do you think he's town?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:29 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 14, DoctorPepper wrote:Hi :)

VOTE: TMTOLBTWNTOF

Seems like your name was intentionally designed this way so people wouldnt vote you.
I'm pretty sure at least one person has RVS voted me in every game because of my name

BRO is my strongest townread
In post 45, DoctorPepper wrote:So Saint, if you hate RVS, why vote for someone just because of an offhand threat to vote for whoever votes you? Isnt that in itself RVS?
Trying to drag out of RVS?
In post 49, SafetyDance wrote: What is your favorite color?
Red

What's your favorite season?
Fall

Are you cat or dog person? If other , please specify.
Other- I like birds

What do you like to do to relax?
I really don't relax that much

So, do you watch any sports?
Basketball

Which broomstick brand was more revolutionary for its time - Cleansweep or Nimbus?
Nimbus

Just how good are socks? Especially nice, thick, warm woolly pairs?
They're good

If you had a nice pair of socks would you waste it on a house elf?
Yeah

Voldemort vs Sauron, who wins?
Sauron
In post 57, fuzzybutternut wrote:Yeesh man. Get well soon!
In post 68, Saint wrote:OK REST OF THE GAME IN FATE MODE LOL
GET OVER IT OR LYNCH ME
I KNOW SOMEONE IS GOING TO SAY POLICY LYNCH
BUT YOU ALL DONT KNOW HOW GOOD OF A SCUMHUNTER I AM IF NOT PRESSURED. I PLAY A LOT OFFSITE ON TEAMLIQUID. I AM RESPECTED THERE. THANKS. THAT IS ALL.
ATE

Lord Mhork is another townread, not as strong as Bro.
i-i
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:46 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Aw, my first RQS...if only it weren't quite so sardonically initiated...

What is your favorite color? Red
What's your favorite season? Autumn
Are you cat or dog person? If other , please specify. Other (allergic to cats and dogs)--houseplants of any type, but cacti are my favorite
What do you like to do to relax? Ceramics
So, do you watch any sports? Yes, tennis, swimming, some team stuff depending on who's playing, ESPN seems to think the poker I watch is a sport...!
Which broomstick brand was more revolutionary for its time - Cleansweep or Nimbus? Cleansweep
Just how good are socks? Especially nice, thick, warm woolly pairs? Not woolly ones--allergic again
If you had a nice pair of socks would you waste it on a house elf? Eh, sure
Voldemort vs Sauron, who wins? Sauron
In post 58, BROseidon wrote:Being the second vote on a wagon can have either town or scum motivations, hence why I want to apply pressure. It could be the sense of opportunistic you described, or it could be scum trying to apply pressure early to a townie to set up a mislynch.
Obviously I want to discern which it is.
How do you plan to do that? Voting me is all well and good, but it's not really engaging with my vote on Saint. You say you don't like him flailing--do you think he's endangered scum flailing or frustrated town flailing?
In post 66, Saint wrote:i would be much more comfortable voting penguin... due to being able to get the rest of the town to help me out on this... obvious reaching vote
"pinged their scumdar"... sure....
plus that #46 i think it was was fucking difficult for me to read
So you say you're interested in lynching someone because the rest of the town might help? Not because of a scum read? Sure, if we were near deadline and it came down to someone who was highly suspect with few votes and a middling suspicious person at L-1 or L-2, I can see that attitude. As it stands, this reads as hoping to blend in on a lynch. And why was #46 difficult for you to read? If something wasn't presented clearly, I'll aim to do better, but if you just don't like people finding you scummy, can't help you.
In post 56, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:I apologize for my inactivity, I am currently in the hospital for appendicitis, and I will make a catch up post as soon as I get home.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:14 am

Post by DeasVail »

Mhork, going on the offense is fine. I just find it hard to believe that you find so many things about Saint's post scummy.

TMT, what do you think of Saint?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Saint »

In post 78, ArcAngel9 wrote:Prod received...theren't much to catch up
going out for clubbing..will post when i am back :)
nice... i'm totes jelly
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:49 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Oh god..Nuzlocke. That game. :( Mhork, why you freak out so bad? :(

TMTQRLZUQUOEPDH: Why is Bro your strongest town read?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Saint »

fuzzybutternut is town... had this at the end, but i like to vote at the end of my post, so i'm moving this to the top... I seriously am upset right now, but it's not the end of the world if you all don't lynch me... I will be your hero, baby.
WOW I JUST HIT A BUTTON AND LOST LIKE A 20 LINE POST ... I WAS ALREADY to 2) on mhorks... at the bottom... i DO have scumreads... are you not reading? you're reaching, you have no reasoning, and if you're town you've got your head so twisted with inane theories that I want you gone on a policy lynch anyways

unvote;
vote: MHORK
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Saint »

Unvote

OH ANOTHER MHORK VOTE
NICE
THAT FITS INTO MY TOWNREAD ON AA

AA + BUTTERNUT, VOTING BLOC? PLZ? Seriously, I think you're both town with me, and we can get something done. Tentatively adding Deasvail to that list, because I like how offtopic she was reacting to Dr.P in glancing because where Dr.P bolded it I saw it already... it COULD be read as parroting, but I actually get townie vibes from that clubbing comment... just so out of place for a harry potter game, that I don't see it as scum
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Saint »

4) mixed with his comment about "this thing" which is rude as fuck and warrants/demands even more of a policy consideration... yeah... I'm happy with my vote, and it is not OMGUS whatsoever like my vote on safety dance/SD.

Ok, here's why you should vote Mhork

1) no reasoning
2) hypocrisy
3) bandwagonning without admitting to it; trying to justify a weak rvs vote; not acting like a fellow gentleman
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Saint »

In post 72, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 66, Saint wrote:actually ghostlin is probably just dumb town that feeds into empirical bullshit
If you seriously believe this, why is your vote on me?

"Your vote is invalid, so I'm going to OMGUS (yes, I know it's not scummy) you in my first post, and then call you dumb Town in next that feeds into empirical bullshit."

Are we talking out of both sides of your mouth, or are you deliberately cognitively dissonant?
I talk to myself when I am working things out. I have a high IQ. I am openselved as town.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Saint »

In post 74, fuzzybutternut wrote:10 Points to mister Neville Longbottom!
this is a very weird post. are you referring to Ghostlin?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Saint »

hmmm
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Saint »

Unvote

that
DAT bolding
i'm impressed
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Saint »

town: DeasVail
ArcAngel
FuzzyButternut
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:59 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 91, Saint wrote:
In post 74, fuzzybutternut wrote:10 Points to mister Neville Longbottom!
this is a very weird post. are you referring to Ghostlin?

Saint..this is a quote from the movie. Neville gets the 10 points that wins gryffindor the House Cup.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Saint »

In post 79, Ghostlin wrote:

Nope.

Ghostlin is amazing in this post too. Put him above FuzzyButternut on my townlist. I like the fact that he realizes that I spurn thread comments/activity, which is pro-town... if I'm reading/hearing you(r) writing/right here.

@FB: Ah, during the astronomy tower thingy? Not when Draco/Dumbledore do their thing, but early early? He gets locked up with that one spell ... petrificus totalis lol heh
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Saint »

Penguin - I love poker
i'm frustrated
I haven't played on site in awhile
I fucking love harry potter
I want to remain in this game to lynch that weird double headed voldemort scuzball middle eastern defense against the dark arts professor whose name is eluding me
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Saint »

FB, since you're around, let's chat. Who do you think is scum, and why?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Saint »

AA9 quit voting the other girl
that's town to me, but seriously? come on.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”