Normal Game Queue (Players and Moderators) - OLD

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:22 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

/ in to mod mini
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:13 am

No flavor
sorry, I am not taking any hydras this game
2 week day phase
48 hours night

Game reviewed by Vi,and N

Mod FuzzyLogic and CoMod- Belisarius

Spoiler:
Ruleset by Fuzzybuuternut and edited as needed

Voting & Lynches

1 Please vote in bold (Vote: Fuzzy) or use the vote tags VOTE:
2 Please unvote in bold (Unvote:) or use the unvote tags UNVOTE:
3 You need to unvote before re-voting, if you do not unvote than the new vote will not count.
4 A lynch will occur when more than half the players are voting for someone.
5 A no-lynch will occur when more than half the players are voting for no-lynch.
6 Once a player is lynched, it will be twilight. You may post until the thread is closed if you were alive at the beginning of the day.
7 Once I post the post a flip for a player after the night officially ends and open the thread back up, then the next day begins.
8 At the day's end when the day's deadline has been reached, a no-lynch will occur if no more than half the players are voting for a player.

Posting & Communications

1 The Mods colors is green. You may only use this colors if and only if you are not impersonating the moderator. If you are unsure whether or not your usage of these colors is breaking the rules, just pick another color!
2 You may PM me at any time and ask me anything (i.e. to get a rule clarification).
3 Do not quote PMs from me of any kind.
4 No out-of-thread-discussion is allowed unless I specifically allow it.
5 After you are dead, you may have one bah post that contains no content whatsoever.
6 You may not post after a lynch scene or flip, no matter the circumstances (e.g. thread is left unlocked following lynch scene or flip).
7 Players cannot delete or edit any posts.

Activity & Deadlines

1 Each day will last 14 days.
2 If at any point in the game a deadline is reached, and no player has enough votes to be lynched, then there will automatically be a no-lynch.
3 If you do not post within a 48 hour period (and have not declared a V/LA status), you will receive a prod.
4 If you do not post within 36 hours of a PM prod, you will be replaced, unless you post before I find a replacement.
5 If you have declared V/LA, you will be exempted from a prod during that time.
6 Flavor is just flavor.
7 If you do not pick up your role PM within 72 hours of it being sent (aka confirmation stage's start), then a replacement will be sought.

Any situation not covered above will be handled on a case-by-case basis. I reserve the right to add, modify, or remove rules as necessary. I will notify you of any changes in the thread.

Vanilla Townie

Hi, (player X). You are a townie.Each day you can vote to lynch a player you believe is scum. You win when all the scum in town are killed.
You are also a plain vanilla townie. You have no power except for your vote each day . If you have a question or a concern you can PM me or Belisarius and we will try to get back to you within 24 hours. Thanks for playing and have a good game
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:54 am

hey Tiece how is I am doing with numbers... I think i counted 13 players but I could be wrong?

Return to “Completed Signups”