Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Considering the claim order apparently has gone to shit, who was your innocent on GP?

GP, It's hardly rolefishing when someone claims their ability. I also need to know if RA shoots again if I can afford to volunteer to be mislynched at some point.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3118, Titus wrote:Baezu, that last point is crap. I pushed that line of thinking as well.

He could also have meta that he cannot talk about. For instance, he sees metal sonic flip town but the game is on-going. Plus, I don't know how much time elapsed between the claims of no finished games and his meta claim on MS. Bad all the way around there.

RA's actions since suggesting that town block have been pretty town. For now, I'll just put him as not trusting confalignment.

RA, how many vig shots do you have?
Not answering this.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 3074, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3054, BROseidon wrote:Yeah, I can confirm that rofl did not confirm his target.

But I can confirm that rofl got an innocent, and that one of {Stubbs, Titus, rofl's target} is scum.

Knowing rofl's target would help. Gonna check to see if he crumbed it anywhere.

Oh yeah condorcet vote for reveal order:

MS
GP
Slandaar
Myself
So did rofl name his n1 target and result?

And I assume he didn't give his n2 target.

The incredibly jawdropping thing is that the post where you ask this question and the post I just linked you to ARE ON THE SAME FUCKING PAGE. This is faking activity.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3126, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3118, Titus wrote:Baezu, that last point is crap. I pushed that line of thinking as well.

He could also have meta that he cannot talk about. For instance, he sees metal sonic flip town but the game is on-going. Plus, I don't know how much time elapsed between the claims of no finished games and his meta claim on MS. Bad all the way around there.

RA's actions since suggesting that town block have been pretty town. For now,
I'll just put him as not trusting confalignment.

RA, how many vig shots do you have?
Not answering this.
Also I have no fucking idea what you're trying to say with the bolded.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by BROseidon »

So GP is Naive or Sane or scum. Got it.

MS and Slandaar need to at least claim result, if not target and result (especially if they got differing.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Titus »

I partially suspected you as scum RA because you wouldn't listen to TD when you were pretty sure he was town that I was town too. Your actions have been pretty town since that discussion so I'll just put it down as you not trusting your town read.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Amrun
(2)
- Titus, zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan (1) - Amrun
PeregrineV (1) - Ghostly Penguin

Not voting (9) - Rift Adrift, StubbsKVM, Baezu, Metal Sonic, Slandaar, Mac, PeregrineV, oriole, BROseidon

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
(expired on 2013-09-11 12:41:01)
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3130, Titus wrote:I partially suspected you as scum RA because you wouldn't listen to TD when you were pretty sure he was town that I was town too. Your actions have been pretty town since that discussion so I'll just put it down as you not trusting your town read.
There is a huge difference between thinking that someone is town, and thinking that their reads or strategies are good. I make that distinction with my town reads.

Babel-17
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Mac »

right i'm trying to wrap my head around this.

am i right in saying bro and titus are conftown? or could this be incorrect? I wanted to throw RA in there too but I don't think that's the case.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3133, Mac wrote:right i'm trying to wrap my head around this.

am i right in saying bro and titus are conftown? or could this be incorrect? I wanted to throw RA in there too but I don't think that's the case.
I've claimed vig, claimed the AJ kill and am not counterclaimed. Yet, anyway.

Not conftown but I don't expect much more of the crap I put up with on day 2.

Babel-17
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 3134, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3133, Mac wrote:right i'm trying to wrap my head around this.

I've claimed vig, claimed the AJ kill and am not counterclaimed. Yet, anyway.

Not conftown but I don't expect much more of the crap I put up with on day 2.
why did you say yet?

question 2: how did titus become conftown and how did we figure out bro was paranoid?

currently on page 20, that's so long ago there's no point in articulating my thoughts. not sure how long my focus will keep. and I really wanted to punch varsoon for talking in 3rd person all the time.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

amrun wrote:And sorry for missing your 3044 (or just misremembering), but that supports my conclusion anyway.
Um... yeah, no. That completely invalidates your conclusion.
ghostlin wrote:Also, just because I refuse to ignore the PV scumfuckery any longer
Also willing to join this wagon, today, but do you actually think it was two town wagons yesterday?

Out of interest, how many town/scum reads do you have on both those wagons?
mac wrote:question 2: how did titus become conftown and how did we figure out bro was paranoid?
Titus isn't "confirmed" town, just very likely town.

And BRO is guessing he's paranoid because he thinks rofl got an inno and was trying to stop scum guessing that BRO was paranoid. (BRO was the only one who claimed a guilty D2)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3136, zMuffinMan wrote:Also willing to join this wagon, today, but do you actually think it was two town wagons yesterday?

Out of interest, how many town/scum reads do you have on both those wagons?
Possibly. Weirder things have happened, and we have Amrun as a town read. Now, I'm not sure how accurate that is, because I concede we were apparently wrong about AJ.

Amrun (7) - zMuffinMan, Aunt Jemina, roflcopter, Natisrasha, BROseidon, Rift Adrift, Titus
Natisrasha (9) - Baezu, StubbsKVM, Amrun, oriole, PeregrineV, Metal Sonic, Romeo, Ghostly Penguin, Slandaar

Our scum dethy vote is Metal Sonic, and he was on the Nat wagon to close the night, PV was on the Nat wagon, and the light scum read, Stubbs, was also on the Nat wagon. As of last night we were entertaining the possibilty of AJ scum; who was on the Amrun wagon, and we've had a light scum residual from Elvis on you, and you're on the Amrun wagon.

So...three of our possible scum reads were on Nat, the other two on Amrun.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Currently, however, with flips, it's three possible scum on Nat, with one light possible scum read on Amrun.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you should really just use a different browser for your hydra account.

the reason I don't think it was two town wagons yesterday is because of the weird way in which the wagons stalled. it also helps that I think everyone on the Amrun wagon was town.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 553, Zoidberg wrote:
In post 548, TiphaineDeath wrote:Stubbs still needs votes, but posts 542 and 543 are a scumclaim. I'll get back to stubbs in a bit.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: zoidberg
How bout you lynch Stubbs with me, and then tomorrow we can argue about whether or not I was bussing.
this quote is really interesting
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I should have checked with the mod about sanities flipping that was my mistake, however, whoever of Ghost/Penguin asked that question, what did you ask?

This changes things completely and it means investigating randomly is terrible literally terrible.

Now, I got a guilty last night. One of Titus and X is scum due to the fact this can sort itself out I will not be outing X today - anyways Titus is the scum pretty sure. I will post my result in the qt tonight (and not miss the deadline!)

Also, Bro, you need to explain why rofl's result was an innocent as this is important and I won't just be taking your word for it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by Slandaar »

So, we have 4 claimed in the Dethy inc 1 scum
Oriole is claimed
Rift is claimed
Titus is claimed

7/13 claimed massclaim is a go; Lots of PR's claimed already so no arguments about protecting PR will be tolerated.

The order is:

1. MUFFINMAN
2. MAC
3. STUBBS
4. PEREGRINEV
5. BAEZU
6. AMRUN

Muffin you're up.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

no
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

slandaar wrote:Also, Bro, you need to explain why rofl's result was an innocent as this is important and I won't just be taking your word for it.
He thinks rofl was trying to stop scum from figuring out that he was paranoid. If rofl claimed inno, it would make BRO confirmed paranoid.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Why are you refusing to cooperate Muffinman?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

If enough people I think are town think a mass claim is a good idea, and agree to that claim order, then I will claim.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:06 am

Post by Slandaar »

I see. That is a very diplomatic stance to take.

Well lets run down the benefits;
Gives us the ability to make good assumptions about where the scum are; whether in the PR claims or in the VT claims.
Forces the scum to pick their claim now.
It allows us to consider the setup in full this is important regarding Titus.
It allows me to see the claim of a certain individual.

Benefits of not claiming
Muffin this is where you come in.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:08 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

It will make you mad.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:10 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Also, I don't believe it's necessary. But the above is a better reason.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”