Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Mini 289 - Siberian Mafia - Mod Abandoned

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:07 am

Post by Falcone »

It's winter in your tiny village in Eastern Siberia, which would suck enough already with the temperature at -30 C°, but to make things worse evil people have decided that it was a good idea to take over your village. Stop them before it's too late!

Players:

Alive:

AcidKoala

Ameliaslay

bdwhoX
Beaker

Drummer

Lloyd

Mini Neo

RandomActs

TheCesspit

The Unwritten

Twomz

ziliu

Dead:

No one yet.

Rules:
(stolen from LML)

[01] Have fun and don't be a jerk. Please have consideration for the other players and the mod, and actually PLAY the game by posting and voting.
[02] No communication outside the thread unless your role allows you to do so and then only in the game's nights.
[03] Get your choices in before the deadlines. If not, a random choice will be made for the first night, and no choice for subsequent nights.
[04] No quoting my or others PM's. No paraphrasing of winning conditions either.
[05] If you're dead YOU'RE DEAD. No more posting relevant information after that.
[06] Lynching will be carried out once a regular majority is reached - and cannot be undone by unvoting. If I impose a day deadline, lynching will require at least half of the regular majority. In case of a tie, first come first served. In the endgame (6 or less) only a real majority will result in a lynch.
[07] Only votes in BOLD will be counted. Please clearly unvote if you want to change your vote, although I will still count your vote if you don't.
[08] Do NOT edit or delete your posts! If you made a coding error, just post again.
[09] Do NOT post in invisible text.
[10] If you know you will not be checking the thread for a period of 72 hours or more, it would be nice if you would post that beforehand.
[11] If you're out of the game, you may come back as substitute - only if you do not talk to other players about the game after your death of course.
[12] The mod is always right. Accept the decisions, and if you want to discuss them, take it to pm, or do so after the game has finished.
[13] If you have a question about the game, if you want me to prod/replace a player, or set/extend a deadline, don't hesitate to ask.

Roles are out! The game starts when everyone has confirmed.

The game starts in Night, so if you have a role that allows you to communicate at Night, you may do so now. You may also send in Night One choices. I'll set a deadline when I have received all confirmations.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:16 pm

Post by Falcone »

Deadline for Night choices is 50 hours from now, Wednesday 8 March, 11:59am CET.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:11 am

Post by MeMe »

If Falcone doesn't appear within 72 hours of this post, I'll call the game abandoned. :(
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2006 3:56 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”