Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

In post 83, YamiNoKira wrote:VOTE: Mutleyddmc

I have a feeling you're just baiting me, but I need something more from you than RVS right now. I'm not opposed to Lynch all (Active) Lurkers.

I will enforce my policy then of OMGus

VOTE: yami
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:27 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

In post 69, Skelda wrote: I didn't want a bunch of people jumping on him too fast. That makes me uncomfortable.
Why would a wagon on one of your scum reads make you uncomfortable?
In post 83, YamiNoKira wrote:VOTE: Mutleyddmc

I have a feeling you're just baiting me, but I need something more from you than RVS right now. I'm not opposed to Lynch all (Active) Lurkers.
that is just the way mutley usually plays from my limited experience with him.

-Karnage-
Hydra of Karnage and StubbsKVM
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 95, Skelda wrote:Also, I definitely do not like the post about grasping at straws, simply because doesn't it help the town to keep everyone talking and try to get people to reveal themselves? How does that hurt us, bringing up little things that are likely of no significance?
You're going to have to identify what portion of my post you're talking about here.
Yami wrote:What? Why are you concerned with JKLM not answering his RQS question?
Two-fold. A) It shows that he's just making himself busy. B) It shows that there is actually no reason for the RQS, since he didn't answer it.

If it's an RQS and he knows the "correct" responses, then where's his correct response? Not that it matters anymore since he's going out.
Yami wrote:That's not buddying. That's me jumping on a BW to see how phokdapolees reacted.
But meanwhile, you've said nothing negative about JKLM at this time and were much more friendly to him than anyone else in the game. It's not a huge thing going as of now but it's notable if a flip occurs on JKLM.
Yami wrote:What?
Are you telling me that you made ISO 11 and ISO 12?
Yami wrote:True. (Assuming you meant Page 3.)
I meant Day 3 of the game starting (as in not the game day) but same difference.
Skelda wrote:Hopefully if JK's replacement is town he/she will prove him/herself as such, since this does not change my JK suspicion particularly.
My vote is definitely staying here.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:28 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Please refer to rule 5 of the day phase concerning voting. Thank you

JKLM and Saki have requested replacement.
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:31 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Saki's door opens, he too fell down the trap door. For some unknown reason, just as he fell, another person pops up.

Again? Im running out of people here. Weaklings. Well, not to worry, for when Saki left, a mysterious person arrived at the exact same time. Everyone, meet Vierra"

Vierra Assassin replaces Saki, effective immediately
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Viera Assassin
Viera Assassin
Goon
Viera Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:00 am

Post by Viera Assassin »

*actually posts*
Where is my Petalchaser?
YamiNoKira
YamiNoKira
Townie
YamiNoKira
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:44 am

Post by YamiNoKira »

In post 102, Hiraki wrote:
Yami wrote:What? Why are you concerned with JKLM not answering his RQS question?
Two-fold. A) It shows that he's just making himself busy. B) It shows that there is actually no reason for the RQS, since he didn't answer it.

If it's an RQS and he knows the "correct" responses, then where's his correct response? Not that it matters anymore since he's going out.
I see, though I'm not sure that's particularly scum-motivated.
In post 102, Hiraki wrote:But meanwhile, you've said nothing negative about JKLM at this time and were much more friendly to him than anyone else in the game. It's not a huge thing going as of now but it's notable if a flip occurs on JKLM.
This may be true, but I would say that for the most part JKLM has only been doing IIoA and being defensive, not very helpful but also not doing anything particularly scum-motivated (with the exception of IIoA and being defensive, and we'll see with the replacement whether or not that was scum-motivated or just the way JKLM handled the pressure). My BW at that point and my treatment of JKLM are not correlated.
In post 102, Hiraki wrote:Are you telling me that you made ISO 11 and ISO 12?
...what? I'm definitely not a hydra.
In post 105, Viera Assassin wrote:*actually posts*
So town! ... Welcome to the game.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:45 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

JKLM is replacing out :( why JK why?

Also saki why did you decide to 'replace' out
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Dessew »

Hiraki:
I see your point about my read on JKLM. I don't get the "what changed?" part. FYI: I have two finished game on this site, one ongoing (if this one doesn't count), and I have played irl a lot, too. It might change your read on me, idk. Also, why are you voting Skelda, exactly? I'd appreciate a little more detail.
In post 88, Skelda wrote:Dessew, if your random vote on me changed to a legitimate one at that wierd post, why? I had like two posts at that point.

I also dislike the eh and ellipsis on my posts, Dessew. Is that seriously all that you have to say?
Everything's been said about them by others. And I've also given an explanation. Actually, I've said that I'd give an explanation, too.
In post 98, Skelda wrote:Hopefully if JK's replacement is town he/she will prove him/herself as such, since this does not change my JK suspicion particularly.
What is it supposed to mean?
In post 106, YamiNoKira wrote: This may be true, but I would say that for the most part JKLM has only been doing IIoA and being defensive, not very helpful but also not doing anything particularly scum-motivated (with the exception of IIoA and being defensive, and we'll see with the replacement whether or not that was scum-motivated or just the way JKLM handled the pressure).
Just want to tell that I lol'd. "He hasn't done anything scummy, except what he has. Oh, and that's what he mainly has done."
YamiNoKira
YamiNoKira
Townie
YamiNoKira
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:20 am

Post by YamiNoKira »

In post 108, Dessew wrote:
In post 106, YamiNoKira wrote: This may be true, but I would say that for the most part JKLM has only been doing IIoA and being defensive, not very helpful but also not doing anything particularly scum-motivated (with the exception of IIoA and being defensive, and we'll see with the replacement whether or not that was scum-motivated or just the way JKLM handled the pressure).
Just want to tell that I lol'd. "He hasn't done anything scummy, except what he has. Oh, and that's what he mainly has done."
Yeah, yeah, that was horrible wording. But being scummy and having scum-motivation are two different things, and it's the latter that I'm not convinced of (despite the former being true).
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:14 am

Post by JKLM »

Sorry I know i shouldn't linger but i think Mutley deserves explanation.

I can't handle a game like this in my life right now. I could pen handle another newbie game but I can't really give it my all in this kind of game right now.

Point is I need to focus on important stuff right now in life. Priorities and such. I also would rather not stick around for longer and THEN drop out, you know Mutley that I find subs late game as a toss up and would rather prefer tat game has someone who's been there for most of the game.

Toddles and good luck to you all.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 109, YamiNoKira wrote:
Yeah, yeah, that was horrible wording. But being scummy and having scum-motivation are two different things, and it's the latter that I'm not convinced of (despite the former being true).
Yeah, I got it. I absolutely agree with you.

Also, I forgot to answer Hiraki's question about my #9: I just didn't understand. I mean he did vote, that vote could have stayed, and be his RV. Tbh, I don't understand the people who refuse to RVS, but his vote&unvote made even less sense.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 106, YamiNoKira wrote:I see, though I'm not sure that's particularly scum-motivated.
It's definitely not town-aligned.
YamiNoKira wrote:...what? I'm definitely not a hydra.
Okay...
Dessew wrote:Tbh, I don't understand the people who refuse to RVS, but his vote&unvote made even less sense.
You don't even think it could've made a little bit of a joke from previous experiences?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 102, Hiraki wrote:
In post 95, Skelda wrote:Also, I definitely do not like the post about grasping at straws, simply because doesn't it help the town to keep everyone talking and try to get people to reveal themselves? How does that hurt us, bringing up little things that are likely of no significance?
You're going to have to identify what portion of my post you're talking about here.
In post 69, Skelda wrote:Page one or page 30, there was legitimate discussion, which you promptly ignored.
Yet, even Yami said he was over-reacting. You're reaching out for air, Skelda.
This was the post was referring to.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 98, Skelda wrote:Hopefully if JK's replacement is town he/she will prove him/herself as such, since this does not change my JK suspicion particularly.
What is it supposed to mean?"/quote]

I still see JK as scummy, but if he happens to be a scummy town, I'm hoping his replacement proves the townish side of things.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 113, Skelda wrote:This was the post was referring to.
How is that grasping at straws? Yami admitted that he was over-reacting to one post before you posted that.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 115, Hiraki wrote:
In post 113, Skelda wrote:This was the post was referring to.
How is that grasping at straws? Yami admitted that he was over-reacting to one post before you posted that.
I know, but I was bringing it up again because Dessew seemed to counter over-react. Plus, as far as I'm concerned, it is scum-motivated to ignore discussion. That is why I was so suspicious of JKLM.
YamiNoKira
YamiNoKira
Townie
YamiNoKira
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:15 am

Post by YamiNoKira »

In post 112, Hiraki wrote:
In post 106, YamiNoKira wrote:I see, though I'm not sure that's particularly scum-motivated.
It's definitely not town-aligned.
I'm not sure that's even alignment-relevant.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 117, YamiNoKira wrote:I'm not sure that's even alignment-relevant.
It's anti-town which is null or scummy at best which means it's relevant.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 101, -Kubbs- wrote:
In post 69, Skelda wrote: I didn't want a bunch of people jumping on him too fast. That makes me uncomfortable.
Why would a wagon on one of your scum reads make you uncomfortable?
Because it was page two! I don't like a lot of people jumping on someone right off the bat.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

Blue Bonnet has been prodded
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
YamiNoKira
YamiNoKira
Townie
YamiNoKira
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by YamiNoKira »

In post 118, Hiraki wrote:
In post 117, YamiNoKira wrote:I'm not sure that's even alignment-relevant.
It's anti-town which is null or scummy at best which means it's relevant.
I'm going to challenge that and say it's not anti-town. It's not pro-town in the least but I don't believe that it is somehow (specifically) scum-motivated, especially early on D1.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Looking busy is something that scum like to do. To confirm that he's looking busy and not just actually trying something neato, there'd have to be a reason for the RQS (never given) and he would need to answer his own question.

P.S. The RQS had nothing going for it. It's almost always a scum tactic.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by JKLM »

For the sake of my replacement and myself in future games:

RQS I did useful to gauge how people causally type out answers to questions. It usually is great to help me see through when people are BSing or generally being fake. People inflect their voice in there writing differently when lying through their teeth (unless they are a skilled editor and go thrrough each post diligently). Did you ever awnser that question? Probably not, but i think it helps.

And that should be all.

Don't judge players for others actions unless there's an obvious connection. I Gurantee whoever is replacing me will be doing a better job at defending myself.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 123, JKLM wrote:People inflect their voice in there writing differently when lying through their teeth (unless they are a skilled editor and go thrrough each post diligently).
In post 5, JKLM wrote:What's your favorite Pet and why?
Because you easily tell if someone is lying about liking a pet.

Return to “Completed Open Games”