-
No lynch (1)
- Belisarius
Not voting (6)
- Yraelz, Kise, Majiffy, dopog, Mac, Kalimar

21 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

V/LA: Mac (9/30), Sakura Hana (9/30)

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-18 12:44:27)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 31, kanyeknowsbest wrote:fyi matias is town.
Why? He gets better later on, but I don't get having a townread on him at this point.

I don't understand your scumread on Beli either.

~~

Why I think DrDolittle is scum:

strongly suggests that he has a scumread on Sakura/is pretty invested in the wagon, and that his vote in was serious. What I'm wondering though is why he didn't share his reasoning for Sakura being scum. If town are making a serious vote during what is still semi-RVS, they want to show everyone how smart they are and share their reasoning! Despite the resistance to Sakura-scum, he doesn't get very involved in trying to read her or gathering support (Matias and kanye's play around Sakura appears a lot more genuine by comparison). While I do have doubts, I don't think his play is particularly unlikely to come from scum so far either so I'm pretty happy with my vote here.

Other things:

I don't see Sakura as particularly likely scum. There are a fair few people I'd rather vote for than her. The mastin wagon is ok, but again, I'm not really feeling it.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

believe #8 puts mati in a potentially undesirable place to be as scum if hes not super confident in his scum game. that was enough for me to townread him at that point (page 1). his followup and thinking about sakura in the exact same fashion as i am solidifies it.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 99, Sakura Hana wrote:I just went and ISO'd you to find your question
In post 45, Matias wrote:Then how is a random vote any better?
My vote wasn't 100% random, i think at least 1 of you 3 is scum so i went ahead and picked one at random.
why do you think at least 1 out of 3 of the people doing a reasonless vote are scum? acknowledging that you think 2 of them may be town implies a reasonless vote is something that both town and scum can do. is ther emore substance to it than that?

further, are you still happy with where your vote is? has anything that has happened since literally the first 3 posts of the game affected your reads on any player in any way to a greater extent than 3 reasonless votes at the start of the game?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 37, Sakura Hana wrote:Reasonless votes give no info, even a random reason can be analyzed.
very well, Sakura is town

I can't make any sense of what's going on at all = = this'll be a fun game...
In post 72, Natirasha wrote:I'm just saying that she doesn't handle pressure well as either alignment, and typically needs someone to be a stabilizing factor.

The good news, Sakura makes her towniness very apparent.
what's so bad about letting her be pressured? such a scenario can help give new information based on how she reacts, how people pressure her, etc. especially near start of D1. but you seem to want to stop it from happening 0.0
Natirashi wrote:I qualified my statement by saying I only had her back if she was town. I never made any excuses for her or answered the questions addressed to her. Just saying that she is does have allies out there.
this doesn't make any sense. at the time when you're defending her, you don't know if she's town or not = =
Matias wrote:I don't try to read him on Day 1 any longer (and if I do, there's some massive thing that he's done that's scummy, like a slip or a terrible claim or something)
does this imply he does something really scummy even if he's town?
kanye wrote:why wouldnt you let her explain herself and let other people come to a conclusion on her alignment before you start promising her protection? she hasnt even had a chance to respond and youre already saying that shes gonna act frizzled and shit it just doesnt make senseo 2 me. sure if you think shes town let us know, but throwing out a carte blanche "natty gotcha back girl" is pretty ???
kanye wrote:why do you think at least 1 out of 3 of the people doing a reasonless vote are scum? acknowledging that you think 2 of them may be town implies a reasonless vote is something that both town and scum can do. is ther emore substance to it than that?

further, are you still happy with where your vote is? has anything that has happened since literally the first 3 posts of the game affected your reads on any player in any way to a greater extent than 3 reasonless votes at the start of the game?
kanye is town
Nacho wrote:I'm prepared to white knight Sakura.
good god here it is again
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote vote: Natirasha

Majiffy, Yrealz, Kise, dopog get in here and post plz
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Pie, what do you think of ?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

for me that post doesn't say anything. IMO he could easily have a scum PR especially one that's passable as a town PR, so it's best not to analyze that too much for now
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:25 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Sak
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:43 am

Post by talah »

In post 101, DeasVail wrote:Why I think DrDolittle is scum:

strongly suggests that he has a scumread on Sakura/is pretty invested in the wagon, and that his vote in was serious. What I'm wondering though is why he didn't share his reasoning for Sakura being scum. If town are making a serious vote during what is still semi-RVS, they want to show everyone how smart they are and share their reasoning! Despite the resistance to Sakura-scum, he doesn't get very involved in trying to read her or gathering support (Matias and kanye's play around Sakura appears a lot more genuine by comparison). While I do have doubts, I don't think his play is particularly unlikely to come from scum so far either so I'm pretty happy with my vote here.
Wow. So. Right.
Are you saying you somehow reverse-telegraphed your scumread on dolittle, which you first mentioned when his only post was a naked vote?
Didn't I do exactly the same thing as him, in naked voting and then reaffirming that he was a choice vote?

What do you think of mastin?
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:47 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 94, waynegg wrote:no lynch is like the worst idea ever. i'd prefer a possibility of killing scum. so lets try hard to find them. but even if someone dies who isn't scum as long as its not a PR It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum as long as its not a PR It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum It helps

if someone dies who isn't scum It helps

It helps
This is the shittest reason for voting someone I've ever read.

VOTE: waynegg
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:53 am

Post by Natirasha »

Dont worry, Beli, you've only seen the beginning of Waynegg's insane troll logic.

Its funny.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:02 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 109, talah wrote:
In post 101, DeasVail wrote:Why I think DrDolittle is scum:

Wow. So. Right.
Are you saying you somehow reverse-telegraphed your scumread on dolittle, which you first mentioned when his only post was a naked vote?
Didn't I do exactly the same thing as him, in naked voting and then reaffirming that he was a choice vote?

What do you think of mastin?
I'll say more after Dolittle next posts, but that was the best thing I could think of to attack from Page 1. If it was a random vote, then I wouldn't have considered it scummy, but if it was serious then him not saying it was serious/not providing any reasoning just makes it do nothing at all. If he had provided reasoning in his next few posts, then I would have been more ok with it, but with him obviously very much liking a Sakura vote combined with talk of white-knighting Sakura, the lack of any content behind his Sakura scumread strengthens my scumread on Dolittle.

Well at the time I just thought Dolittle was more scummy than you so I pushed him, but looking back I do think that the timing of your vote is less likely to be scummy (it's a time that I think would feel more out of place to scum) and something that again I don't really want to say before Dolittle posts, so I could see you being town and him scum (especially since I have a townread on you now).

Mastin for me is pretty much what I said before. I don't have a townread on him, but he's not someone I would want to wagon at the moment.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:17 am

Post by Kalimar »

Belisarius voting to no-lynch in the RVS is a good way to avoid responsibility for his vote, which I've seen scum do in a recent game I played. In addition, I don't like that he votes waynegg for poor reasoning - it seems like on the surface scumhunting and not legitimate.

Vote: Belisarius
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 111, Natirasha wrote:Dont worry, Beli, you've only seen the beginning of Waynegg's insane troll logic.
I've played with waynegg before, and I don't think it's pointless to respond to him.
In post 113, Kalimar wrote:Belisarius voting to no-lynch in the RVS is a good way to avoid responsibility for his vote, which I've seen scum do in a recent game I played. In addition, I don't like that he votes waynegg for poor reasoning - it seems like on the surface scumhunting and not legitimate.

Vote: Belisarius
^Town
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Natirasha »

No, its not pointless. In Castle Mafia, he ended up being my right hand for a short time.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:47 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 103, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 99, Sakura Hana wrote:I just went and ISO'd you to find your question
In post 45, Matias wrote:Then how is a random vote any better?
My vote wasn't 100% random, i think at least 1 of you 3 is scum so i went ahead and picked one at random.
acknowledging that you think 2 of them may be town implies a reasonless vote is something that both town and scum can do.
During RVS, well yeah. Now give the Grammy back to Ms. Swift and slowly back up...
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:51 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 111, Natirasha wrote:Dont worry, Beli, you've only seen the beginning of Waynegg's insane troll logic.

Its funny.
Added to my sig list!
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 103, kanyeknowsbest wrote:why do you think at least 1 out of 3 of the people doing a reasonless vote are scum?
1) I said "at least"
2) I've seen 3 people drop votes on me in a rapid manner in RVS in another game and 1 of them was scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Actually when i went back to look for that game I remembered 2 of the 3 ppl in the rapid voting were scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Matias »

But are all three of us scum?

There is a lot more information now. You have kanye and I who are voting you, but with subtle differences and different other reads. Empking just switched a vote onto you and nothing else. There's nothing else to say right now other than "one of these three are scum so I'll vote one of these three". Those were entirely different votes.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Matias »

EBWOP:

There's nothing else to say right now other than "one of these three are scum so I'll vote one of these three"?

That was a question
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:47 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 121, Matias wrote:EBWOP:

There's nothing else to say right now other than "one of these three are scum so I'll vote one of these three"?

That was a question
A two for one trade sounds good. This feels really good

VOTE: Empking
Like LEGO minifigs?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Empking »

In post 118, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 103, kanyeknowsbest wrote:why do you think at least 1 out of 3 of the people doing a reasonless vote are scum?
1) I said "at least"
2) I've seen 3 people drop votes on me in a rapid manner in RVS in another game and 1 of them was scum.
Wouldn't you expect that if that sort of action were null?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:00 am

Post by DrDolittle »

actually In any random group of 3 people, its pretty likely that 1 of them is scum.

deasvial dude you're puttin way too much anaylise into my posts. its too cute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”