Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Claus »

Hey! Nice game! I am a friend of MME and was espectating.

Very nice job ICE! I had Regfan as very possible scum (he smelled like Yossarian), but I'm not sure I would have been able to catch you.

In post 1930, Wake1 wrote:I want to know what I did right in this game, so I can put it on steroids.

Please help me, guys.
I used to play a few years ago, so my site meta may be a bit off but I used to be a much stronger town than scum player in the day. So here are my two cents.

Start taking some blame (and no, you are not, you are still trying to blame town for not cooperating with you). You fucked up. Don't try to "look for a silver lining" in your play. You only need one thing: humility. You are asking everyone to see what you did good, but did you stop to see where other people did good? Or, heavens forbid, what they did better than you?

The entire game you were playing by yourself. You complain that you cannot be a team player if people don't help you out. Guess what: to get sympathy, you need to FIRST GIVE sympathy. To get help, you need to FIRST GIVE HELP. Damn, working at health care I would think you would have this down.

So stop trying to think what is this great thing that make you an unique town hero, and start thinking how you can HELP other players. Think about what YOU can do to work together with them. Stop demanding, start giving.

Good luck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Claus »

I'm not sure how to do that without being perceived as buddying
I usually don't like the accusation of Buddying. Making town-blocks (blocks of players that think they are each other town) is one of the most powerful weapons for town. Two town players SHOULD buddy up, and if they do, it is terrible for scum. If a scum buddy's up to a town player, they are trying not to get lynched by emotional means, but that also means that they will have to give up some of their decision power to the town player (or worse, town bloc) being buddied up to.

In short, Town players should be buddying up to each other.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”