Micro 269: See Nine Minus Minus (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Micro 269: See Nine Minus Minus (Game Over!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Welcome to Micro 269: C9--!

Players:

1. Titus
2. Stuffed Crust (hydra of Varsoon and Mac)
3. Bulbazak*
4. CherryDrPepper* (hydra of Sakura Hana and DoctorPepper)
5. The Silver Bard
Venrob

6. TierShift
7. BBmolla
8. FuDuzn***
9. Obscurity*

* = number of prods

Spoiler: Alive
Titus
Stuffed Crust

Spoiler: Dead
Obscurity,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 1.

FuDuzn,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 2.

BBmolla,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 2.

Bulbazak,
Town 1-Shot Doctor
, was lynched Day 3.

CherryDrPepper and TierShift,
Vanilla Townies
, were endgamed Day 3.

The Silver Bard,
Town 1-Shot Cop
was endgamed Day 3.

Spoiler: Modkilled

Game Events:

Day 1 Start
Day 1 Lynch
Day 2 Start
Day 2 Lynch

Last edited by Does Bo Know on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:35 am, edited 21 times in total.
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Rules
(method of posting rules stolen from Equinox)

All of the rules listed on the Boilerplate MafiaScum Game Rules page apply to this game except where contradicted in the additional rules below.

-
Do not use standard MafiaScum purple (#800080). This is my color. All other colors are fine.

- Days will have deadlines of (12+n) real time days, n being the number of players alive on said day.
- Nights will have deadlines of 72 hours. Those who have used night actions may change them until the deadline is reached. Night actions will be forfeited if they are not submitted before deadline.
- Deadline extensions will only be made under extreme circumstances.
- If a player hasn’t posted in 48 hours, another player may request a prod on the missing player. If a player hasn’t posted in 72 hours and no one has requested a prod yet, I will prod the player anyway.
- A player has 96 hours to post after his or her most recent post before I seek replacement. If the player posts again before I find a replacement, the player will stay in the game.
- If a player has been prodded twice, and if they are due for another prod, I will force-replace the player.
- Votes/unvoted should be bolded with bold tags (
Vote: DBK
Unvote
), or vote tags (VOTE: DBK, UNVOTE: ). I would prefer if votes and unvotes were on separate lines, but if anything looks like an intention to vote in my eyes, I will count it.
- Both Lynches
and
No Lynches will require majority vote. If there are an odd number of players alive, (n+1)/2 votes are required for majority vote. If there are an even number of players alive, (n/2)+1 votes are required for majority vote. (n is still the number of players alive that day.)
- If a majority vote is not reached before a day's deadline, there will be No Lynch.
- All players, including the lynched player, may talk during twilight (the time between the lynching vote and my arrival to confirm the lynch). Once a player is dead, they may not post in the game
at all
until I declare that the game is over.
- The Mafia team will receive a discussion quicktopic in their Role PM (they can already talk before Day 1 starts, and during Night phases). Each hydra account can talk however they want, but they are
not
allowed to quote anything from their method of communication. Each dead player will receive a “Dead QT” in a PM following their death.
- Players have
hours to confirm once I have sent out the first Role PM’s. If a player does not confirm by then, I will seek replacement.

Questions about rules can be PM’ed to me at any time this game. I will answer any questions I see fit in the thread if you post with
bold text
(i.e.,
Mod: Does the chicken come before the egg?
). Considering the possibilities of setups, it is
highly suggested
that you ask me any questions before you make assumptions about the setup. I will be happy to answer any questions.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:12 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Setup: C9--

C9-- is an experimental setup developed by IceGuy. This game was only tested once. Most of the setup is word for word from C9++; this is basically the Micro version of it.

It should go without showing that all of you read the links to the C9++
and
C9-- setups if you haven't already. I might go ahead and see if we can get it a wiki page later, but for now, the link to IceGuy’s post will be provided above.

Mechanics:

- This setup uses a Daystart.
- Cops are guaranteed to be sane.
- Cops get results in the form of Innocent, Guilty, or No Result, the last thing happening in the event of a roleblock.
- Innocent Child is revealed at the start of Day 1 by the mod.
- It is possible for a player to receive a confirmation from the mod that another player is confirmed to be Town aligned. Unlike the cake, this isn’t a lie.
- Doctors prevent only one night kill.
- Mafia Roleblocker cannot kill AND block in the same night.
- This game will follow Natural Action Resolution.
- …And because I’m such a great mod and remember my mistakes from last game, but I was asked in See Nine Plus Plus about action resolution in the event of two roleblockers, with one blocker blocking another. Well, I follow the Golden Rule, which states:

“Apply actions which modify other actions before the actions they modify.”

And then also:

“Find an action such that its effect cannot possibly be modified by any other action.”

So if a blocker isn’t blocked, his action goes through first, for example. So that’s how stuff works. You’re welcome, Sakura Hana.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Role PM’s

Spoiler: Vanilla Townie Role PM
Welcome! You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

- Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win Condition:

- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

To confirm, reply with the name of your role. You have 72 hours to confirm from the time the last Role PM is sent (I will announce this in the game thread) before I force-replace you.

The game thread is here: [Game Link]

Spoiler: Town Cop Role PM
Welcome, [Player], you are a
Town Cop

Abilities:

- Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM’ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Innocent, Guilty, or No Result.

Win Condition:

- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

To confirm, reply with the name of your role. You have 72 hours to confirm from the time the last Role PM is sent (I will announce this in the game thread) before I force-replace you.

Spoiler: Town 1-Shot Cop Role PM
Town 1-Shot Cop

Abilities:

- Once at night, you may investigate one player in the game by PM’ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Innocent, Guilty, or No Result.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town Doctor Role PM
Town Doctor

Abilities:

- Each night phase, you may protect a player in the game from one nightkill.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town 1-Shot Doctor Role PM
Town 1-Shot Doctor

Abilities:

- Once at night, you may protect a player in the game from one nightkill.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town Vigilante Role PM
Town Vigilante

Abilities:

- Each night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town 1-Shot Vigilante Role PM
Town 1-Shot Vigilante

Abilities:

- Once at night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town Innocent Child Role PM
Town Innocent Child

Abilities:

- At the start of Day 1, the moderator of the game will announce you as an Innocent Child, confirming you as town.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor Role PM
Town 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor

Abilities:

- Once at night, you may PM the moderator the name of one player. This player will receive a confirmation from the moderator that you are Town aligned.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town Roleblocker Role PM
Town Roleblocker

Abilities:

- Each night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action at night if they have one.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Town 1-Shot Roleblocker Role PM
Town 1-Shot Roleblocker

Abilities:

- Once at night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action
Win Condition:

Spoiler: Mafia Goon Role PM
Welcome, [Player]. You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partner, [Player].

Abilities:

- Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here: [QuickTopic link].
- Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.

Win Condition:

- You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Spoiler: Mafia Roleblocker Role PM
Mafia Roleblocker

Abilities:

- Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here: [QuickTopic link].
- Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
- Roleblock: Each night phase, you individually may perform a roleblock on another player in the game. You cannot block and kill in the same night.

Win Condition:

- You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Spoiler: Mafia Goon Role PM (with 1-shot factional Strongman kill)
Mafia Goon

Abilities:

- 1-Shot Factional Strongman kill: Once at night, one of you or your partners may perform a factional strongman kill. This kill will bypass all roleblocks and protections.

Win Condition:

Spoiler: Mafia Roleblocker Role PM (with 1-shot factional Strongman kill
Mafia Roleblocker

Abilities:

- Roleblock: Each night phase, you individually may perform a roleblock on another player in the game. You cannot block and kill in the same night.
- 1-Shot Factional Strongman kill: Once at night, one of you or your partners may perform a factional strongman kill. This kill will bypass all roleblocks and protections.

Win Condition:

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

GAME START

Votecount 1.00

Not Voting: Titus, Stuffed Crust, Bulbazak, CherryDrPepper, Venrob, TierShift, BBmolla, FuDuzn, Obscurity

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is Friday, December 27 at 4:00 PM CST ((expired on 2013-12-27 16:00:00)).

---

Yeah the deadline is near Christmas, but if it becomes too much of a problem for most of you, I will extend it. I decided to just leave it at Christmas so that you guys can marathon without having to worry about this game, if this day goes three weeks of course.
Last edited by Does Bo Know on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Vote Stuffed Crust

This game is not going over 100 pages like the last one.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:45 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Vote Stuffed Crust

Because he was scum on the prequel.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:12 am

Post by TierShift »

VOTE: bulbazak
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:18 am

Post by FuDuzn »

VOTE: bulbazak

Counter wagon a go go.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:54 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: FuDuzn

I pity the Fu
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Big Balls, you disappoint me.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Stuffed Crust
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Stuffed Crust »

In post 5, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Stuffed Crust

i have varsoon leashed bulba, don't you worry!
Obscurity
Obscurity
Goon
Obscurity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Obscurity »

VOTE: Titus

Because why not?
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
~~ Napoleon Bonaparte
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Why isnt Varsoon spamming yet?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Why aren't they voting yet?

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 11, Stuffed Crust wrote:
Vote Stuffed Crust

In post 13, CherryDrPepper wrote:Why isnt Varsoon spamming yet?
Why are you asking an answered question? Yeah you are trying to create confusion, scumdar is pinging you scum!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: cherry

P-edit: Super big fos bulbazak for asking the obvious question for towncred!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 15, TierShift wrote:
In post 11, Stuffed Crust wrote:
Vote Stuffed Crust

In post 13, CherryDrPepper wrote:Why isnt Varsoon spamming yet?
Why are you asking an answered question? Yeah you are trying to create confusion, scumdar is pinging you scum!
To be fair, Cherry did miss things quite often in the previous game, including me putting Varsoon at L-1.
In post 15, TierShift wrote: P-edit: Super big fos bulbazak for asking the obvious question for towncred!
Then why did no one else think to pressure them on it?

Stuffed Crust
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Stuffed Crust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Stuffed Crust »

In post 14, Bulbazak wrote:Why aren't they voting yet?
because i personally dont do rvs. and we haven't left rvs.

who should i be voting bulba and why?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

You could always vote your scum buddy, Tier.

FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 18, Bulbazak wrote:You could always vote your scum buddy, Tier.
Or we could just all vote you.

Who knows? The world is our oyster!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Watcha got, Fu?

FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

What don't I got.

And I am already voting you, so there's that.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by TierShift »

To be fair, Cherry did miss things quite often in the previous game, including me putting Varsoon at L-1.
Hardcore defending while using 'to be fair' to relate. Scumteam found p1 gg
In post 18, Bulbazak wrote:You could always vote your scum buddy, Tier.
Yunovotecherry
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Titus or Bulba, one of you be town so I can sheep you to victory pls

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Stuffed Crust