"Happy holidays" is bullshit Christian normativity.

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:33 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1495, Annadog40 wrote:People do get attacked for their religious beliefs.
Well, if it happens sometimes, then it clearly happened here, right? The laziness of this argument is matched only by the intellectual laziness of the cretins who posted below you.

Then again, once you know where Psyche and SK fall on the political spectrum, intellectual laziness is pretty much a given.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Davsto »

TSO maybe as a Christmas present to us all you could stop posting

We'd all really appreciate it!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Psyche »

her post was not an argument; it was a proposition
no different from your recent posts, tso
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1500, T S O wrote:Well, if it happens sometimes, then it clearly happened here, right?
What reason do you have to assume the OP is lying?
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:18 am

Post by shaft.ed »

he's a lieberal
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:13 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1501, Davsto wrote:TSO maybe as a Christmas present to us all you could stop posting

We'd all really appreciate it!
Aren't there other echo chambers you can go to, Davsto? My views are pretty mainstream, so it's good that you get exposed to them from time to time amidst the mountain of HuffPo/WaPo garbage you likely consume.
In post 1503, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 1500, T S O wrote:Well, if it happens sometimes, then it clearly happened here, right?
What reason do you have to assume the OP is lying?
He's not lying, he's just playing psychological tricks with himself. We all do it, but the scale of this particular contortion is still impressive. Rather than admit his own fallibility, or that there was something about him that caused these beatings, he was beaten because he was a Jew. The problem isn't him, it's the rabid anti-Semitism of young kids.

Or he could be lying. Either one seems possible. It's the Internet.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1505, T S O wrote:Aren't there other echo chambers you can go to, Davsto? My views are pretty mainstream, so it's good that you get exposed to them from time to time amidst the mountain of HuffPo/WaPo garbage you likely consume.
First off, I literally haven't read a single article by either of those, actually, although that's largely irrelevant, however I understand that bringing up utterly irrelevant points is part of your unique style of discussion.

I'm not disputing that your views are "pretty mainstream". I respect your right to have those views. It's your style of posting, which I would describe as "massively inconsiderate, needlessly abrasive and generally unpleasant", which I (and others) take issue with. You can be right-wing without being a pain in the arse about it, you get me?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1505, T S O wrote:My views are pretty mainstream
where do you live, again?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1505, T S O wrote:He's not lying, he's just playing psychological tricks with himself.
Do you have any evidence to support this claim? Generally when someone makes a claim about their personal life we believe it, as long as the claim is not outrageous. It's not outrageous to believe that a Jewish kid could be beaten up for being a Jew, so I believe him. What makes you think he's playing psychological tricks?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1508, Accountant wrote:
In post 1505, T S O wrote:He's not lying, he's just playing psychological tricks with himself.
Do you have any evidence to support this claim? Generally when someone makes a claim about their personal life we believe it, as long as the claim is not outrageous. It's not outrageous to believe that a Jewish kid could be beaten up for being a Jew, so I believe him. What makes you think he's playing psychological tricks?
It's also possible that he was beaten because the other kids just didn't like him (Personality wise) and the other kids used words like jew just to hurt him because they knew it would.

An good example would be this.
When I was a kid there was another kid who was a social outcast. At the time I didn't know why people would tease him about his ugly looks calling him fish face. So I was generally nice to him. Big mistake he turned out to be a total wanker. He shifted the blame on me and my best friend at the time for something we didn't do and then he started pulling chairs out from under people before they could sit down and after a couple of weeks of this sort of shit he started talking shit about my epilepsy. So after the epilepsy thing I waited till lunch then I beat the shit out him, while he was crying I tell him "if you ever come near me again I will beat the shit out of your ugly fish face." I Then realized why people gave him shit it wasn't because he was ugly it was because he was a wanker even to people that were nice to him. Now I realize he probably a wanker because of his shit homelife but back then I didn't.

Then some kids (not me) took it a step to far when they learned his dad committed suicide around the time of his birth and started to say his dad killed himself because of him. That was a little to far. But on the other side there was another one of my friends in the same circumstance (where the dad committed suicide around hsi birth) which everyone knew of and he was never bullied because of it because he wasn't a tool like this kid.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Psyche »

ok and why did he talk shit about your epilepsy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1510, Psyche wrote:ok and why did he talk shit about your epilepsy
He probably wanted to vent his frustrations out in the only way he knew how and I just started having seizures so the timing was there.

(Edit he wasn't frustrated with me because I never talked with him after he started being a douche it was probably due to something at home or other kids.)
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You are assuming that he didn't think you were a dickhead and was, in turn a dick to you. Yet you refuse to assume the same for others.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1512, Shaziro wrote:You are assuming that he didn't think you were a dickhead and was, in turn a dick to you. Yet you refuse to assume the same for others.
Well I know I wasn't a dick to him because I didn't say anything dickish to him or tease him until he pushed me to far if he thought I was dick before that when I was actually being nice I don't give a fuck. The kid got a whole class in detention once because he told his grandma that the whole class was bullying him (even people who weren't) and I wasn't the only one he would do that shit to that didn't say anything to him or treat him kindly. Now you are assuming that I was dickhead before to him despite me saying otherwise and knowing the situation better than you do and you know what they say assuming makes an arse out of you and me.

But my point still stands that kids will say anything to hurt other kids and lets be honest if tsq acts in real life like he does here high school kids are going to beat the shit out him no matter his religion.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

All I'm saying is kids are dicks.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1514, Garmr wrote:All I'm saying is kids are dicks.
I like you.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Accountant »

Surely you don't mean to imply that you are saying that TSQ is wrong about the reasoning for being beaten up and the real reason why he was bullied was because he was a dick?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1516, Accountant wrote:Surely you don't mean to imply that you are saying that TSQ is wrong about the reasoning for being beaten up and the real reason why he was bullied was because he was a dick?
If he is telling other kids to say happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas and telling them how offensive it is like in this thread or doing something similar. His probably getting beaten up for being annoying.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Shaziro »

You know. There is a small line between TSO and TSQ.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Plot twist!

Maybe they are brothers.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Psyche »

ok now the tsq bashing itt is getting out of control
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Shaziro »

...I was making a joke about how Q and O are a small line different.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Psyche »

i was making a joke about the course of this thread