BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:31 am

Post by BlueSin »

It's at that point where either we believe Vraak (or are cowed into picking someone else) or decide he's scum enough to take the risk.
yeah, agree with that. *cross fingers* Anyone with more thoughts and analysis is welcomed.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 5:11 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Dasquian wrote:Ok.
Vote Vraak X
. Die, scum, die!

It's at that point where either we believe Vraak (or are cowed into picking someone else) or decide he's scum enough to take the risk. I've looked over the thread and I just don't buy the way he's been acting at all.

My most coherent theory is that Spoon, Yoko and Vraak are the original mafia. The game is delayed waiting for Spoon as an important member - Yoko is particularly pissed off, and Yoko and Vraak decide to kill Mojo in his absence. Realising that they killed the sibling, Vraak wants us to lynch sibling Yoko to solidify his own innocence - and avoid getting inactive Spoon lynched.

Unfortunately the bandwagon moves from Spoon to Vraak, and in a defensive move Vraak accuses me and Yoko - an innocent and a doomed Confed. Unfortunately, Vraak has completely and utterly failed to provide any explanation to why he found me scummy - and that's why I now revote him. I asked him why he thinks I'm scummy, but he just ignored the question (page 4). Sibling Yoko tries to start a new bandwagon, but I'm not buying it, because I share Meme's disbelief.

So yeah. *crosses fingers*
Hey might I tell all the people in this game THIS WHOLE QUOTE IS A LOAD OF ILLOGICAL CRAP!!!!!!!!! Ok see I know all the stuff about me is fake and he says all sorts of other off the wall things with it like about spoon and how tables turned on Vraak X when he tryed to kill me. I was the one who STARTED THE BANDWAGON AGAINST VRAAK X. If I were a dieing mafia sibling why in the world would I do this???? If I were a dieing mafia sibling I would go for a townsperson (which I believe Vraaks claim).
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:11 am

Post by Quagmire »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Dasquian wrote:Ok.
Vote Vraak X
. Die, scum, die!

It's at that point where either we believe Vraak (or are cowed into picking someone else) or decide he's scum enough to take the risk. I've looked over the thread and I just don't buy the way he's been acting at all.

My most coherent theory is that Spoon, Yoko and Vraak are the original mafia. The game is delayed waiting for Spoon as an important member - Yoko is particularly pissed off, and Yoko and Vraak decide to kill Mojo in his absence. Realising that they killed the sibling, Vraak wants us to lynch sibling Yoko to solidify his own innocence - and avoid getting inactive Spoon lynched.

Unfortunately the bandwagon moves from Spoon to Vraak, and in a defensive move Vraak accuses me and Yoko - an innocent and a doomed Confed. Unfortunately, Vraak has completely and utterly failed to provide any explanation to why he found me scummy - and that's why I now revote him. I asked him why he thinks I'm scummy, but he just ignored the question (page 4). Sibling Yoko tries to start a new bandwagon, but I'm not buying it, because I share Meme's disbelief.

So yeah. *crosses fingers*
Hey might I tell all the people in this game THIS WHOLE QUOTE IS A LOAD OF ILLOGICAL CRAP!!!!!!!!! Ok see I know all the stuff about me is fake and he says all sorts of other off the wall things with it like about spoon and how tables turned on Vraak X when he tryed to kill me. I was the one who STARTED THE BANDWAGON AGAINST VRAAK X. If I were a dieing mafia sibling why in the world would I do this???? If I were a dieing mafia sibling I would go for a townsperson (which I believe Vraaks claim).

Well, if you started a bandwagon against a mafioso, it would make you look innocent. According to recent polls, if you're mafia, looking innocent is
good.

And you shouldn't be so defensive.
FOS: Yoko.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:49 am

Post by MeMe »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Unvote

Vote-Meme

I don't feel that such an experienced player would have voted Vraak-X. Yes, his claim may or may not be true but it is pretty elaborate and the fact that his double or triple scared posts made him seem like a crappy mafia member I doubt he would have had such a good defense, which was backed up with a iffy townie move....
Obviously such an experienced voter DID vote Vraak X -- though let me point out that I could have voted him sooner and killed him, but I wanted to hear his defense first. His defense sucked. I invite you to look back at Mini game 15 -- my first game on the site -- where I claimed the
exact same role
(50% doc) when I was scum. His attitude of resignation...miscounting his votes...refusing to role claim...then giving us an unprovable claim...the double-posting without explanation (when I'd already asked him to do so)...all look like a weight of evidence to me. I can't believe that after you led the charge you'd be so easily swayed away by his weak defense, Yoko. I mean, you even tear his reasoning for "protecting" me in your own post, which rather mirrors my feelings about his claim. It doesn't make sense...you know it...and yet you pull your vote off him.

And
FOS: BlueSin
for saying that "any sane person" should protect the claimed doc...and then in your next post agreeing with Dasquian, who thinks we should lynch him.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:54 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

It's day 1 and Im quite curious now meme I still think though he may have not been able to make an elaborate role claim but I guess we'll see.

Unvote

Vote-Vraak-x

Oh and to quagmire I was really not intending to defend myself just to show that his post was useless and hope no one took into account anything he said because for all I can tell you it is completely wrong.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:42 am

Post by Vraak X »

Well, with six votes, I seem to be the weakest link.

Just wait til Mlaker gets on and kills me off.

By the way, I still was the Union Medic, now you're without one :mrgreen:
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:09 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Sometimes I hate being right well If Vraak is not lying my eyes are on you Meme. Maybe you are the sibling though and won't be with us in the mourning.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Dasquian »

Hold on, what do you mean "being right"? You were advocating lynching him too, remember...

Ah well, I'll wait to see what Vraak really is (I trust mlaker more than him, sorry!). But I'd put good money on Yoko being scum either way.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:22 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

See meme basically had proved me wrong and though I was pretty sure there was still the chance so I lynched him off. Someone would have followed meme anyway and lynched him. I was the main person against him up until his claim and then everything fell in place for me.

Dasquian I think you might need to do a reread the thread as all your posts are way off the wall.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:15 am

Post by Corsato »

You seem overly defensive, why is that??
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:18 pm

Post by BlueSin »

MeMe wrote:And FOS: BlueSin for saying that "any sane person" should protect the claimed doc...and then in your next post agreeing with Dasquian, who thinks we should lynch him.
did I? I just agree with this situation description
Dasquian wrote:It's at that point where either we believe Vraak (or are cowed into picking someone else) or decide he's scum enough to take the risk.
and not his stand that Vrakk X is suspicious.

Yoko,
maybe you are an important pro-town role or a scum, but keep accusing people who think you are mafia(MeMe) didn't help at all. You should at least tell us the reason.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:47 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

BlueSin wrote:
Yoko,
maybe you are an important pro-town role or a scum, but keep accusing people who think you are mafia(MeMe) didn't help at all. You should at least tell us the reason.
Ahh.. this game is really starting to hit my nerves. I feel like there are two games going on one that I see and one everyone else sees. You said meme accused me of being mafia well meme did though when I had said the reasons why I never said to be the sibling she backed off. When I voted her I
GAVE THE REASON
did you not read it or something. The only thing I can figure is you are mafia with meme and trying to discredit my claim. Though I hate quoting myself it seems like I'm going to have to alot in this game for those of us who skim the text. Here you go Bluesin.
MeMe wrote:
Cadmium wrote:But there also is the possibility that the remaining sibling may now bear a grutch against the other mafia for killing his/her brother. This seems less likely though.
Oooh! Mafia spy would be good! Though I agree it's not probable, it makes keeping the sibling alive the best move today. I'm now pretty sure that Yoko
isn't
the sibling as he'd probably accept the assumption if he were.

Before voting, though, I'd sure like to hear from Spoon's replacement.

This was the last thing towards me meme said about me being mafia. She had not mentioned me after that which disproves your
she thinks you are mafia and you vote for her
theory. lets see whats next oh yea you said I hadn't given a reason well the whole message when I voted her stated the reason if you need it here it is.
Yoko Kurama wrote:
Unvote

Vote-Meme

I don't feel that such an experienced player would have voted Vraak-X. Yes, his claim may or may not be true but it is pretty elaborate and the fact that his double or triple scared posts made him seem like a crappy mafia member I doubt he would have had such a good defense, which was backed up with a iffy townie move....
Vraak X wrote:
1. During the night I protected MeMe because I was under the belief that if we kept our most experienced players around
, then chances were more likely that we'd be able to keep a Union victory. Of course, at the time I wasn't running the most likely algorithms into what choice the mafia might make (such as a lesser experienced player), but after Day 1 broke out,
2. I figured that the mafia wouldn't target such an experienced player so early in the game.
1. Keeping someone around like MeMe is a good thing if she is town it rings true. But if she is mafia then you are basically screwed. MeMe is a very good player and is very tricky. I think the fact that she is so good can help out the mafia more and makes her a big liability to keep around.
But because someone is good is NO reason to lynch them.

2.This makes no since at all. Mafia will try to kill off experience so they can win. New players or less experienced players are easy to manipulate. They may not have chosen MeMe though because they figured she would be protected.

All and all I feel MeMe's move was pretty scummy and that’s why she has my vote.
Lastly to quagmire on the saying that I defend myself alot. Wouldn't you if a whole bunch of people were pulling assumptions out of the air and putting them toward you???

Well if I even live to see tomorrow I will vote Meme and have a FOS on Bluesin for his obvious protecting meme by trying to disprove me with hair brain logic.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:25 pm

Post by MeMe »

Yoko Kurama wrote:Well if I even live to see tomorrow I will vote Meme and have a FOS on Bluesin for his obvious protecting meme by trying to disprove me with hair brain logic.
Can't wait for tomorrow! :?

This type of crap really bothers me, Yoko. You accused me because I voted for Vraak...then said I "proved you wrong" and revoted him and yet claim to still believe that
I'm
the scum? Unbelievable.

And, in case you missed it before, I was the only one who noticed that Vraak had five votes on him.
MeMe wrote:By my count you've got five votes and I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts before ending the day (and maybe also get an official count, mod).
Vraak X wrote:And I have (sorry to triple post) three votes on me. Corsato, Dasquian, and Yoko.
Yoko Kurama wrote:You seem to defend yourself alot for only having 3 votes and yet you did not roleclaim only said your role was worthwhile or that we would regret killing you.

You seem super scummy to me and probably own a couple slaves too. :x
Mojo wrote:I agree with yoko, vraak seems to be overprotective of himself while there are only 3 votes on him. Plus, he tries so hard to convince us that yoko is the mafia. I don't know if that deserves a vote, but I'll wait untill I hear some more opinions.
If I were scum and Vraak wasn't, why wouldn't I have just said "oh, I thought he had five, my mistake" and voted him? I could have ended the day right then and had the totally believable excuse of "well three people, including Vraak, told me he only had three votes! I didn't know I was going to kill him!"

For you to lay blame on me for disbelieving Vraak is nothing short of incredible. It's looking to me like you
know
he's innocent and are going on the hyper-offensive in twilight because you know what mlaker's going to say. You led the bandwagon but better find someone else to blame and quick! So...you unvote him at the last possible minute...call my action scummy...and then follow my reasoning to put the final vote on? Wow.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:41 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Yoko Kurama wrote:See meme basically had proved me wrong and though I was pretty sure there was still the chance so I lynched him off. Someone would have followed meme anyway and lynched him. I was the main person against him up until his claim and then everything fell in place for me.

Dasquian I think you might need to do a reread the thread as all your posts are way off the wall.
I think this post may be the confusing one. Let me rewrite it with commas and meanings to help you out meme.

See meme basically had proved me wrong and though I was pretty sure,(that vraak was innocent) there was still the chance(he wasn't) so I lynched him off. Someone would have followed meme anyway and lynched him (being that meme has more credibility then me). I was the main person against him up until his claim and then everything fell in place for me (meaning I believed him).

Meme somehow I don't believe you make mistakes, and being that as it is you might not have wanted to be seen as the last person to put your vote on Vraak because in doing so you may later have to defend yourself and then you would have to tell everyone you had made a mistake.

Well thats my reasoning.

Oh by the way meme how many times have you been lynched in all these mafia games you've played? Somehow I can't find one!!!!!! This proves a point that you are never to be underestimated....(surprised I did all the research I bet)
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:19 am

Post by Cadmium »

Wow, a lot has happened during the weekend. A lot of the same Dasquian-Vraak X-Yoko Kurama discussion. But the most important thing, a role claim.
MeMe wrote:I think the 50% doctor claim is rather convenient -- if we try to test it, he can just say "well goodness, last night was one of my off nights, apparently."
Nothing to add here.
Vraak X wrote:By the way, I still was the Union Medic, now you're without one :mrgreen:
You're just the union medic? No other info? I'm not buying it. No need to vote anymore though.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:59 am

Post by MeMe »

Yoko Kurama wrote:I think this post may be the confusing one. Let me rewrite it with commas and meanings to help you out meme.
You know perfectly well that my comprehension is not the problem, Yoko.
Yoko Kurama wrote:(surprised I did all the research I bet)
Not surprised at all. Look back at Mini game #76 - I "researched" the hell out of that game and I was scum.

And I was also looking back at your accusation against BlueSin, who you say is obviously protecting me. What I see is that two posts after I voted Vraak, BlueSin said
BlueSin wrote:Any sane person knows that we should protect the claimed doctor. Anyone that eagerly vote the doctor can be mafia. (I should have said that ealier though.)
Although we get chance of leaving a mafia alive, but I don't think lynching a claimed doc would be a good idea. I will still not make vote change and waiting for others' more reasonable comments.
Yoko - let me give you a little advice: Quit digging - you're just getting in deeper.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:59 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

If you and mluesin are mafia together disassociation on the first day would be nice. Yes you are correct about the comprehension but that post even had me confused when I reread it so I figured it needed explained.

Looking back over it you may not have a vote tomorrow but you're not cleared through me yet.

I figure I will be the main lynch target tomorrow *sigh*....
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:28 am

Post by mlaker »

As the town converges on VraakX yelling taunts "Die Rebel scum!"
"Dumb Confederate!" VraakX screams. I'm just a medic, I'm Union! But its too late. The town grabs a bayonet and stabs him through the heart killing a true blue Union medic.

VraakX-Field Medic Bayonetted Day 1
It is now night! Get those choices in people! :D
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:56 pm

Post by mlaker »

Dasquian a.k.a. Allen Pinkerton was an undercover spy for the Union sent with the Union battalion but he was not happy. The capital is much nicer, he thought. Well things were going to get a lot worse as a Confederate gun was whipped out of nowhere and fired leaving Dasquian dead. In another part of the camp Corsato was weaping over his dead borthers body. Crying loudly and waking up the camp in full Confederate garb he screams, "Why couldn't it have been me!!" He grabs his knife and slices his neck and joins his brother in the great beyond.
It is now day!
Allen Pinkerton-Cop(Union)-Dasquian shot by the rebels.
Corsato Confederate Sibling commits suicide over his dead Union brother.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:56 pm

Post by mlaker »

Commence! :D
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:55 pm

Post by MeMe »

Bah at losing a Cop; though I
am
happy to see that sibling did have the standard pact.

Any word on a Spoon replacement yet?
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:16 pm

Post by BlueSin »

Well, a cop for a scum. Is that worth it? :(
Hope all the players is active and not lurking. Come on.. 8)
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:39 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Ok, just want to say this is the first day for me since I was replaced.

Anyway it seems to be there are rebels, union and confederates. Which means 3 groups and the union is the town equivilant (as I understand it from the intro). Can someone confirm this for me
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:03 pm

Post by Dasquian »

Godammnit ;)

Gooooo Union!
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:03 pm

Post by Cadmium »

So we lost a cop but the sibling is dead too. Not too bad.
Corsato wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't like the Yokko Karuma bandwagon, the reasons for it are not clear to me.
I'm not sure if this means anything, but it's enough to
FOS: Yoko
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”