Vote: Twito

Why?

Choose one:

1. The dog said so.

2. He's a kangaroo.
Choose one?
Not both?
1. Who trusts dogs, c'moon!
2. Innocent person couldn't possibly hate kangaroos. Maybe you are just jealous.
Cheesefan wrote::O

you will make me cry

vote: pevergreen

What has he got against kangaroos

no innocent person could hate kangaroos
Exactly!
ShadowLurker wrote:
Canucklehead17 wrote:I like random.org, so let's see what we get...

23!

Vote: cheesefan
It's so freaking obvious he's lying about using random.org here as to get a vote on a townie but not let the town know that.

Vote Canucklehead17
I don't like random.org votes either. Whenever I've made one myself I've lied about it.
Canucklehead17 wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Vote: Shadow Lurker

You think too much.
:lol: That's just him. He's mad at me about another game though, so I'm not surprised he's dug deep for a reason to vote me.
This post I don't like. Gives me scummy wibes.
Canucklehead17 wrote:JDodge voted using random.org, so why is my use of it called into question?

I challenge you to look for yourself at the other game. Group Therapy Mafia, page 13. On that page, SL lets off a string of expletives at me and generally acts childish. Within a few minutes, he's on this game voting me because he thinks I faked using random.org. Take a look at that and then come back and talk.

Or has it really come to the point where one has to take screenshots or something to prove they used random.org. :roll:
Screenshots can be faked.
SL is a child.
Group Therapy mafia is a game with people requiring therapy.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Still, based only on my experience, which is all I have to go on Day One, scum are the ones pointing to other games.

Well, except when newbies do it, and you're not one.
Bullshit.
2 - Twito (JDodge, pevergreen)
They are voting me! WAGONING ME! SCUM!
Battle Mage wrote:seems to me that since Twito, Pevergreen, Cheesefan, and ChannelDelibird have reached 2 votes, the Mafia seems to have got a bit panicky, and started voting for canucklehead. The question is: which one of their buddies was in danger?
FOS: at all those on 2 votes. :P
This gives me the feeling that you know who the mafia are and that canuckle is town. Which would be only if you are scum yourself.
Why not suspect people voting canuckle in this case?
Dagger wrote:
Primate wrote:I assume Dagger is the MTGS one.
Indeed. I suspect I am beginning to develop the beginning of an addiction to mafia. :( It... greatly troubles me.

Vote: RafK
just because he is an extremely good scum.
So he is good scum. And sucks as town? So if we notice he is playing good we should lynch him?
pevergreen wrote:Im Australian, I like kangaroos
Look this guy is town!
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
Primate wrote:
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Still, based only on my experience, which is all I have to go on Day One, scum are the ones pointing to other games.

Well, except when newbies do it, and you're not one.
Examples or I vote you.
viewtopic.php?t=4284

ubertimmy claims Twito is voting for him because of another game, and is scum.
Yes that happened. But not all pointing to other games makes you scum. If in your experience yes then why are you pointing to other games?
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:I'm not going to bother to post more, so vote me if that's not enough.
It's only beginning of the page 4. Just ask to be replaced if that was your last post in the game.
spectrumvoid wrote:Rubbish. Both scum and nonscum refer to other games for meta-gaming / to mislead town. But that's generally bad playstyle anyway.

vote: Fircoal

24 = 395885958 = Fixed
Where did you find that diceroll? I used to use it but I don't where it is anymore..
spectrumvoid wrote:
unvote, vote Twito

Isn't a dice roll better than random.org?
You didn't like what dice roll gave you and moved on to me? Scummidy scum scum scum.
Primate wrote: I agree with SV that referring to games is probly a null-tell (though I want to call it town). It depends on the way you do it and the person doing it, like everything else. That's mostly why I rankled, but I can see why you think what you do.
It can be a null-tell. But I can also sometimes see it as scum-tell or town-tell. I caught ubertimmy there as scum based on it as scum-tell. It depends on the way you do it.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Sorry I'm too lazy to look up games that aren't on my watch list.
Me too. I just happen to be in the game pointed out.

Canuckle wrote:Ooo, agreed.

unvote, vote: Battle Mage
autoload wrote:Yes, very suspicious...

Unrandom Vote: Chaucer

Vote: Battle Mage
Cheesefan wrote:I agree

unvote, Vote: Battle Mage
JDodge wrote: Your new explanation means that you reaffirm your analysis. We understood what you meant just fine. You can't just call someone scum because they have votes on them.

scotmany12 wrote:This is getting interesting. I would vote for Battle Mage, but I don't like conforming, even though I see what you guys are trying to say about him.
scotmany12 wrote:Actually, this will end the day quicker so I guess I will confirm, just this once.

Ending day quicker is good for SCUM! Not town.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
unvote, vote: Channeldelibird, and FoS: those on the BM wagon

It was
painfully obvious
that BM was saying that the voting on Canucklehead started because one of those at 2 votes was mafia. I think he's wrong; after all, those were 2 votes with 12 to lynch. But I'm not sure what the confusion is here, or why it's that scummy. If someone can explain to me, maybe I'll change my mind.
Voting exactly the wrong person on the wagon.
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Unvote
FoS: Battle Mage

Battle Mage, your reasoning doesn't make sense. We should suspect anyone with votes on them? If that's reasonable, you look pretty scummy yourself.
Blue Gatorade wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:This is getting interesting. I would vote for Battle Mage, but I don't like conforming, even though I see what you guys are trying to say about him.
Conforming is always the way to go.

Vote: Battle Mage
JDodge wrote:
I see what you're saying, but I still think it's a scummy move to say that anyone with two votes is scum when it's 13 to lynch.
Sticking to his vote.
ShadowLurker wrote:battle mage is so fucking obviously town its not even funny. i think we just revealed like 3 scum here. busy now so i'll analyze this more thoroughly later.
Agree.

Vote: scotmany12

Didn't have time to analyze. He jumped up to me most.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by Twito »

And yes I felt the need to quote everyone jumping in. I will use it later on now I'm moving on to my next game. With 15 games I don't have more time for this one right now.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Twito »

ShadowLurker wrote:Actually, this will end the day quicker so I guess I will confirm, just this once.

Vote: scotmany
Didn't have time to see this one but it probably wouldn't have changed my vote.
Show

Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by Fircoal »

SCotmany, and BattleMage both look like scum, but Scotmany looks more like scum. I won't vote yet, I would like more proof.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Heh, I make one mistake and this is what happens. There is nothing to go on the first day. I wanted to end the day so that we can at least get a lead or something from what happens in the night. I don't know what I was thinking voting for Battle Mage, usually I don't conform, but I usually want the first day to be over with the fastest. I honestly think the safest thing to do right now is a no lynch so that is what I am doing.
unvote, vote: No Lynch
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by Twito »

scotmany12 wrote:Heh, I make one mistake and this is what happens. There is nothing to go on the first day. I wanted to end the day so that we can at least get a lead or something from what happens in the night. I don't know what I was thinking voting for Battle Mage, usually I don't conform, but I usually want the first day to be over with the fastest. I honestly think the safest thing to do right now is a no lynch so that is what I am doing.
Fuck.
Show

TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by TheJiveMachine »

scotmany12 wrote:Heh, I make one mistake and this is what happens. There is nothing to go on the first day. I wanted to end the day so that we can at least get a lead or something from what happens in the night. I don't know what I was thinking voting for Battle Mage, usually I don't conform, but I usually want the first day to be over with the fastest. I honestly think the safest thing to do right now is a no lynch so that is what I am doing.

Jumpy, aren't we? As soon as suspicion turns to you, you abandon your position and jump to no lynch to try to slip under the radar. This looks scummy to me, both this and your previous bandwagoning.

Strong FoS: scotmany

As for BM, I still think his theory about anyone with 2 votes being likely scum is crap logic, the bandwagon against him immediately seems more scummy. While I'm not endorsing his idea at all, I'm fairly sure he isn't scum.
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:17 pm

Post by TheJiveMachine »

EBWOP: We can curse here? Fuck yeah
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

First off, I would like to know what FoS stands for. Secondly, call me jumpy if you makes you happy. I am doing the only thing that will help the town right now. We have no real evidence against anyone at this point. What people are doing right now is either making up exscuses, or just going with their instincts. You guys have no real evidence against me to lynch me. In fact, there is no real evidence against anyone. Why risk lynching a perfectly good townie, or possibly even a cop? Think about that.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

It’s time for the second vote count of the day!

6 - Battle Mage (ChannelDelibird, Canucklehead17, autoload, cheesefan, JDodge, Blue Gatorade)
3 - scotmany12 (RafK, ShadowLurker, Twito)
2 - ChannelDelibird (Primate, The Central Scrutinizer)
2 - Twito (pevergreen, spectrumvoid)

1 - Canucklehead17 (Mariyta)
1 - pevergreen (nightfall)
1 - cheesefan (Battle Mage)
1 - autoload (SenFive)
1 - RafK (Dagger)
1 - Blue Gatorade (~N9V~)
1 - No Lynch (scotmany12)

Not voting: Chaucer, Fircoal, panzerjager, TheJiveMachine

Remember with 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch!
The end justifies the means.
Blue Gatorade
Blue Gatorade
Townie
Blue Gatorade
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:32 pm

Post by Blue Gatorade »

scotmany12 wrote:First off, I would like to know what FoS stands for. Secondly, call me jumpy if you makes you happy. I am doing the only thing that will help the town right now. We have no real evidence against anyone at this point. What people are doing right now is either making up exscuses, or just going with their instincts. You guys have no real evidence against me to lynch me. In fact, there is no real evidence against anyone. Why risk lynching a perfectly good townie, or possibly even a cop? Think about that.

FOS:
Finger of Suspicion. Used to indicate that you find someone suspicious but are not going to vote them, for whatever reason. Cf. HOS, the somewhat more dramatic Hand of Suspicion (very rare). Also FomS, the lesser Finger of minor Suspicion.

(Taken From MafiaScumWiki)
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

TheJiveMachine wrote:EBWOP: We can curse here? Fuck yeah
If you want to curse, please do it very sparingly.

Meanwhile, Chaucer still has not picked up his role PM, if there is still no response within the next 48 hours I will seek a replacement.
The end justifies the means.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

scotmany12 wrote:First off, I would like to know what FoS stands for. Secondly, call me jumpy if you makes you happy. I am doing the only thing that will help the town right now. We have no real evidence against anyone at this point. What people are doing right now is either making up exscuses, or just going with their instincts. You guys have no real evidence against me to lynch me. In fact, there is no real evidence against anyone. Why risk lynching a perfectly good townie, or possibly even a cop? Think about that.
Don't worry, you'll be dead before tommorow.

Since our scotmany problem will be taken care of let's move onto other matters.
Unvote Vote Cheesefan
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by TheJiveMachine »

ShadowLurker wrote:

Unvote Vote Cheesefan

Buh?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

TheJiveMachine wrote:
ShadowLurker wrote:

Unvote Vote Cheesefan

Buh?
Fuh
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by TheJiveMachine »

Oh
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

Yes, although that is true, and we do go with the no lynch, that meens that no matter what, a townie or a cop or a docter is dead, or two (if there is two mafias). Going with a vote meens we have that much more of a chance of cathing a mafia.
FoS: scotmany12
eventhough I think he's suspicios, I still think my vote is more suspicious, being the last one to bandwagon on Battle Mage.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by PJ. »

ShadowLurker wrote:battle mage is so fucking obviously town its not even funny. i think we just revealed like 3 scum here. busy now so i'll analyze this more thoroughly later.
QFT
scotmany12 wrote:Actually, this will end the day quicker so I guess I will confirm, just this once.

Heh, I make one mistake and this is what happens. There is nothing to go on the first day. I wanted to end the day so that we can at least get a lead or something from what happens in the night. I don't know what I was thinking voting for Battle Mage, usually I don't conform, but I usually want the first day to be over with the fastest. I honestly think the safest thing to do right now is a no lynch so that is what I am doing.

First off, I would like to know what FoS stands for. Secondly, call me jumpy if you makes you happy. I am doing the only thing that will help the town right now. We have no real evidence against anyone at this point. What people are doing right now is either making up exscuses, or just going with their instincts. You guys have no real evidence against me to lynch me. In fact, there is no real evidence against anyone. Why risk lynching a perfectly good townie, or possibly even a cop? Think about that.
Alright i seperated them but the above is three post from our favorite person scotmany. Sir you were all for ending his day quick and lynching BM(see the Shadow's Quote) and now scotmany you "don't lynch anyone cause it is will kill a townie" after you get 2 votes on you? Then you defend your stance poorly and you used BM's "1 mistake" defense and your only interested in the town. Well, before you got voted you wanted the good of yourself. Oh not to mention your sneakily Newb claim seeing that even the newest of new players know what FoS means.

Vote: Scotmany

ok in conclusion...
Hand of Suspicion: Blue Gatorade
You jumped on last for no reason but didn't give any shitty tells or defense, you are next on the list for the town.

FoS:CanuckleHead, JDodge, cheesefan
for basic bandwagoning and that generally being scummy behavior

Toe of Suspicion: Autoload
cause you jumped on behind Delibird with no reason and didn't give any reason other then following delibird for whatever reason, maybe a because you view him as an authority and are following like a lemming which is a logical fallacy.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
pevergreen
pevergreen
Townie
pevergreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by pevergreen »

Bah! Stop with your analyzing. More fun if you just play.

FoS: Everyone! :)

Time to take my random vote off there, it isnt needed anymore

Unvote: Twito
autoload
autoload
Goon
autoload
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by autoload »

I get the Toe of Suspicion? First time ever!

Anyways, at the time I agreed with Channel there was not much else to go on. I did not think a bandwagon would develop so quickly.

Unvote: Battle Mage

I will reexamine this thread when I am on my home computer.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Panzerjager, I honestly never knew what FoS means, since this i smy first game on this forum(not my first mafia game, however). Don't put words in my mouth. I admit I made a mistake voting for Battle Mage. I did want the first day to end, jsut because I hate the first day. If you think that what I did was enough evidence to lynch me, then vote for me, even though you are wrong. As I see it, you are voting for me because I look suspicous, when in fact, everyone is suspicous. I have to go study for midterms now but I will probably be on before I go to sleep.
pevergreen
pevergreen
Townie
pevergreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by pevergreen »

autoload has a nice gun and eye patch.
NO ONE VOTE AUTOLOAD :P
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:48 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

ShadowLurker wrote:

Unvote Vote Cheesefan
Also, before I go study, why do you believe that I will be dead tommorrow.
pevergreen
pevergreen
Townie
pevergreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by pevergreen »

Why risk lynching a perfectly good townie, or possibly even a cop? Think about that.
Thats why.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:52 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

Panzerjager wrote:Oh not to mention your sneakily Newb claim seeing that even the newest of new players know what FoS means.
Hmm do you meen as in me? Oh I only know because I read whole games that were, uhh twenty pages long, just to see how the game opperated :P

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”