MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3098, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 3075, Tammy wrote:If UT would have gotten lynched today, empire and I were discussing taking a shot at Nero and going into 4-player, but I was pretty convinced if we lost UT today I'd lose the game in 3 or 4 p lylo, so wanted to get it done today.
i agree w. this. you guys absolutely needed to clean up today and ut's working sleepy off of him and onto plum was pretty clutch. i still maintain that lynching nero over me was 100% justifiable on your part and also that immediately jumping onto venmar the next day when he could have easily coasted it out were pretty big misplays but it all worked out.
I mean maybe it would have worked out, and I probably could have gotten away with lynching Nero instead. I was definitely fretting over it that whole time. I would have preferred to lynch Nero that day, but I kept worrying it would come back to bite me, and Empire thought hammering you was the better move.

Beyond that, I'm really not sure why Empire was so intent on busing Venmar.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

man, LLD, I reread that case wall you put together on me

that was awesome. I think at the time I had to tell myself it was bad to avoid being demoralized, but in retrospect it was just spot on
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

although I don't know that I'm as devious as you give me credit for being
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

yeha she really had you fuckin nailed there. its a real shame 4 her that for some reason every1 thought she was scum.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 3101, Tammy wrote:Beyond that, I'm really not sure why Empire was so intent on busing Venmar.
Yeah idk, you guys (especially UT, for the entire game :P) were hard bussing me. My hammer on LLD was agreed on and coordinated in our quicktopic, mainly because UT and I thought LLD couldn't be left alive any longer and risking her not getting lynched was iffy. So I kind of just took one for the team, hammered LLD, and accepted the fact I was going to get roped for it the next day.

What I didn't do right is I probably could have tried to weather it better Day 4 by actually finding a reason for why I hammered. Players like Shadoweh and Reck made good points that it made no sense for me to hammer yet not use my role, when I claimed to have hammered to try and save myself. In that regard, I could have played much, much better if I claimed differently and properly.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:23 am

Post by BBmolla »

Haha my fanboy role is fantastic
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”