MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2844, Nero Cain wrote:Remind me of your case on Plum?
PoE
In post 2846, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 2843, xRECKONERx wrote:yeah so Faraday pm'd me and said the only public aspect is the mod announcement of the "shallow heartbreaker" thing so IDK what venmar was doing.
Didn't you already ask like 4 days ago and say you were told that NOT is posted in thread? Also the modpost about Venmar didn't happen until he posted NOT in thread. So NOT definitely has to be posted in thread.
-SleepyKrew
No, that didn't happen. Or maybe I misspoke.

I just quoted these two posts to the mods (just now):
In post 2004, Venmar wrote:
Not
In post 2005, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Venmar is a shallow heartbreaker. He will take 1 less vote than the majority to lynch today. This will be reflected in future VCs
And asked if #2004 was Venmar's actual response to the Hot or Not. The mod confirmed that it was NOT his actual response because the response isn't public, which means he already submitted NOT via PM and then posted it in thread to cause shenanigans.
green shirt thursdays
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 6, VC 10
SleepyKrew - (1):
Untrod Tripod
Plum - (1):
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx - (2):
SleepyKrew,
Nero Cain

Not voting - (3):
Cerulean, Plum, Flipping Awesome

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 5:
30th of June at 3:30pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-30 10:30:56)

--[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:45 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 1988, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 3: Pless dead!

N woke up to a racket. He'd slept in, he'd been so excited watching Eurovision that he'd eaten too much chocolate and couldn't sleep on time. Ah, well!

Anyway it turns out Plessiez's attempts to create a small setup had given him insomnia. Or something, idk. Anyway he was found dead outside with a bunch of ninja stars in his body. He was all dead and stuff!

Plessiez who was a BBmolla Fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Night 2.

Day 3 will start shortly!
In post 1989, Lost Butterfly wrote:

Day 3, VC 0
Not voting - (13):
Shadoweh, chamber, Cerulean, Zdenek, Plum, Nobody Special, Lady Lambdadelta, Venmar, Tim Howard, Untrod Tripod, Flipping Awesome,
Nero Cain
, xRECKONERx

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
27th of May at 9:00pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-05-27 16:00:00)

No one is V/la.[/area]
In post 2000, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 3, VC 1
Lady Lambdadelta - (4)
Zdenek, xRECONERx, Shadoweh, chamber
Venmar - (2)
Untrod Tripod, Cerulean

Not voting - (7):
Plum, Nobody Special, Lady Lambdadelta, Venmar, Tim Howard, Flipping Awesome,
Nero Cain

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:

No one is V/la.[/area]
Venmar is a shallow heartbreaker. He will take 1 less vote than the majority to lynch today. This will be reflected in future VCs
There are three modposts, including one actual VC, and a significant amount of time, between Daystart and the declaration. The declaration
was
the first modpost after Ven posted.
So yeah I just can't believe you.
-SleepyKrew
To be clear: quack
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

No reason in particular I guess? You seemed a more likely nk to me
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Plum »

Real post shortly when it doesn't have to be mobile.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Plum »

First off, with everyone claimed, I'm going to reread my qt with Shadoweh and relay everything of value.

Ahhh, apparently I'd forgotten a little, but my early NS vote was also what I thought at the time was the best vote to mine on Shadoweh's wagon, Shadoweh being someone I already had a strong mostly unstated Townread on because of qt behavior etc. - the wagon such as it was was {ChannelDelibird, chamber, Cerulean, Sixty, Nobody Special} and I'd really love to reread it again because part of me thinks it's more likely that one scum took a position on it than none (to the smart alecks expressing wariness about all my gamestate moaning early in the game, add Shadoweh to the list of people expressing basically the same issue at the time - and yes, I can go in and do a paraphrasing if you like).

Oh, by the by, Shadoweh noted fairly early that UT was burying himself in a select orifice of Reck's and found it scummy :P

Amusingly and amazingly enough, the two times Shdaoweh encouraged me to use my thread subtitle power involved a suggestion of using it to call UT conf scum (this was around the start of Day 2 when Shadoweh and I were in agreement on UT's scumminess and coordinated in voting him . . . and then later once a suggestion to call UT conf or almost conf Town (there was a reason I didn't do that). Late Day 2 Shadoweh told me she had a result on UT that implied he wasn't scum, said because of that she wouldn't vote him ever and encouraged me to behave likewise, which I did without questioning further at that moment because I trusted her that far. In Post #1805 I back off my strong UT push nominally on the basis of Cerulean's case for him being Town; in reality it was based on Shadoweh's claim of having such a result and I just wanted to avoid having to note or claim anything related to it at the moment despite having to basically 180 on UT (on Day 3 she did in fact apologize to me for putting me in a position where I needed to 'explain' why I didn't want to vote him, though at that time no one had actually asked me about it like that).

During the end of Day 2 - within the hour of deadline, I think - I was online with Shadoweh, discussing whether to use my power, Shsdoweh thinking Nero would be the lynch if I didn't and claiming she'd be happy to see either Nero or kanye hang (though at the time she was voting Nero, of course). If it looked like we'd be stuck with a no-lynch . . . I was waiting and watching but I was prepared to commend the Day into LLD's haiku-off. As it stood it became clear before deadline hit that kanye was getting lynched, he was my preference, there you are.

Day 3 when Shadoweh suggested I use the subtitle ability to tell the thread about her result, she explained her result to me. She said, and I paraphrase: Sometime Day 2 (she later clarified this ability was from a TH card) she copied UT's active ability(ies). Her power gave her a one-shot version of any active powers he had so long as he had any shots left to use, and from UT she obtained a one-shot Doc ability. She said that because it was his only ability and the game not multiball, she believed he was the Town's Doctor. She did not mention anything about a restriction, but it sounds like this was a jeep-flavor specific global restriction specific to UT and applicable to all his active abilities?

I said great, but I am not so super confident that this makes UT Town and now that I went from thinking UT is scum (and, trying to avoid confirmation bias, still susceptible to filtering his posts through the hypothesis of 'UT is scum') to thinking UT is confirmed Town because of Shadoweh's result (so not doing too much to evaluate how scummy his posting might be) to knowing his active ability is Doctor but - basically a frustrating position. Given that I didn't think the result indicated UT was confirmed Town, I discussed it with Shadoweh and didn't end up making that subtitle change.

That all said, she
was
in a qt with chamber, had been since the start of Day 2 (and I knew about it), and her thought process on this one was in collaboration with chamber. They felt that scum with Doctor as only active ability was effectively a goon in a power-heavy presumed 4:14 game, even granted the method of game construction. I thought it was completely plausible that scum had a practically-useless Doc. The more so as the game moved on - I think now we're seeing that in many respects the power level in this game is not particularly high.

Final reads from Shdoweh, from Night 4, again paraphrasing:

Zdenek, Cerulean, Nero Cain Town. She was conflicted about UT and FA. UT she just wanted to clear especially with his behavior towards Venmar, but his swings to TH (who hadn't flipped at that time, of course) seem to have frustrated her. She thought that FA's play regarding the Kats wagon and not voting Venmar when they were competing, while taking shots at Shadoweh wasn't nice; she thought it seemed like they might be trying to have their cake and eat it too - but she thought their reads were stellar and cited a time they said that scum were in {Shadoweh, Plum, Venmar, Katsuki, Nero Cain, NS, Kanye, UT, Reck, Tim Howard} - so the other 7 were 7/7 Town and this would leave 2/5 scum in {Plum, NS, UT, Reck, Tim Howard}. She asked if I felt this was reason enough not to fight FA. As things stand, I don't think I do (though not exclusively because of that).

Oh hai FA by the way:
In post 2810, Flipping Awesome wrote:The entire paragraph here says nothing at all other than NS may or may not be easy target.
It says that I'm cognizant of the fact that he's perceived as an easy target. I was frustrated with the way the game was being (as I've noted ad nauseum) and being too paralyzed by whether or not he'd be perceived as an easy target was something I recognized would not help me in my quest to deal with that productively.
In post 2810, Flipping Awesome wrote:This is really vague. I at least like that you made a direct accusation i.e. NS blending in but then use really hedgy and flowery language to describe NS's votes.
Yeah, because when I discuss something like opportunism as a scumtell I dig into the meat of the matter - what opportunity is a player seeing in a wagon/target/whatever, and why is that opportunity and taking advantage of that likely to be scum-motivated. Sometimes that's hard to pin down or express definitively but I do what I can. Just saying 'NS jumped on a wagon' is not something useful for me to note or express in and of itself. Taking advantage of, say, the Shadoweh wagon by jumping on when it was popular and letting it and his vote stagnate might indicate that it was a place to put his vote that wouldn't attract attention actively (by making a vote no one else would make) or passively (e.g. when someone stays 'Not Voting' for a long time Day 1, which NS didn't) but wasn't really pursuing as a means of scumhunting and pressuring.
In post 2810, Flipping Awesome wrote:Why is mere interaction with the wagon he started point to him being town?
It seemed sincere in a game where I often lacked a read on whether people were doing things like scumhunting and wagoning sincerely. I think I might have recognized what he later would elaborate on about his frustrations with the gamestate, because I was struggling with it too. In many respects the same thing holds true with chamber. Shdoweh also thought chamber seemed Town even that early in the game, which influenced my read there (because I was collaborating with her in the qt, found her Townish, and because her reasoning on the matter seemed fine). As early as April 13th, I told her in the thread that chamber was someone I just generally felt comfortable following a lead from and seeing where I could move from there, but that that held true pretty much independent of alignment that early in the game - and she told me she thought he sounded Town to her and completely understood his Venmar vote. On the 14th she also had him in her qt Townlist. She was frustrated when he voted her, and on the 17th it drove her to read his scum hydra ISO in the Touhou game (I'm not familiar with it), which made her even more convinced he was Town. All this impacted how I was reading him (and a lot of it is probably well lumped under 'other Townish signals').
In post 2810, Flipping Awesome wrote:What I hate about this post is that there is no conviction and no real scumhunting drive behind Plum's posting. It feels like too much surface level analysis that is meant to look good but doesn't feel as if Plum thought she actually caught scum that she was pushing.
I WAS FREAKING NOT CONFIDENT IN THE GAME AS A WHOLE AND WAS TRYING TO DEAL WITH THAT AS BEST I COULD. For me dealing did seem to involve acknowledging it frequently. The start of the game was very unusually frustrating in this regard. I was not confident that I 'caught the scum I was pushing' - I felt like I had a lead that I thought was worth pursuing in a game where I was confident about very little, and that I was going to push my lead despite nagging fears that this wasn't worth more confidence than much else I had in the game.
In post 2819, Flipping Awesome wrote:Most of her scumposts are long, quote-striped walls and feel less spontaneous than her shorter posts. This is true in all four of the scumgames I linked above.
1. Did you read POWERFUL WIZARDS?
2. Coming in with so many pages full Day 1, general differences in availability (each period of V/LA probably makes things more likely to go long and quote-stripey and affords less short-and-spontaneous stuff) and possibly stress patterns, and the gamestate stuff I know I keep harping on all probably contributed to post stuff. I generally think your focus on meta is not serving you well here, but well. So it goes. Like now. Huge wall. Lots of stuff to say, hasn't been much time available to me since I last posted especially because my laptop is still not available. Aaaaanyway, enough whining from me.

I need to reread UT. I'm really leaning voting SK now. I'm paranoid that I'm finding Reck sincere for bad reasons, but for now some of it does seem sincere. I'll hopefully be doing final agonizing soon enough. Am happy to use the deadline extension tomorrow if necessary or desirable.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2852, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1988, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 3: Pless dead!

N woke up to a racket. He'd slept in, he'd been so excited watching Eurovision that he'd eaten too much chocolate and couldn't sleep on time. Ah, well!

Anyway it turns out Plessiez's attempts to create a small setup had given him insomnia. Or something, idk. Anyway he was found dead outside with a bunch of ninja stars in his body. He was all dead and stuff!

Plessiez who was a BBmolla Fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Night 2.

Day 3 will start shortly!
In post 1989, Lost Butterfly wrote:

Day 3, VC 0
Not voting - (13):
Shadoweh, chamber, Cerulean, Zdenek, Plum, Nobody Special, Lady Lambdadelta, Venmar, Tim Howard, Untrod Tripod, Flipping Awesome,
Nero Cain
, xRECKONERx

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:

No one is V/la.[/area]
In post 2000, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 3, VC 1
Lady Lambdadelta - (4)
Zdenek, xRECONERx, Shadoweh, chamber
Venmar - (2)
Untrod Tripod, Cerulean

Not voting - (7):
Plum, Nobody Special, Lady Lambdadelta, Venmar, Tim Howard, Flipping Awesome,
Nero Cain

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:

No one is V/la.[/area]
There are three modposts, including one actual VC, and a significant amount of time, between Daystart and the declaration. The declaration
was
the first modpost after Ven posted.
So yeah I just can't believe you.
-SleepyKrew
OK then either you're scum or you can yell at the mods after.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I fking hate FA using meta every post. Please just lynch me. Not much time left. Over the amount of morons in this game.
green shirt thursdays
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 2856, xRECKONERx wrote:OK then either you're scum or you can yell at the mods after.
I'm going to assume there wasn't a mod error. That way, either I'm right or I get to yell at people postgame.
-SleepyKrew
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Plum »

And Shadoweh did ask me at one point whether, if I was too stressed to play as I'd like (due to outside factors) whether I shouldn't replace out (because Night 1 I didn't post in the qt because I was busy, tired, and stressed, which was not best play, especially because discussing use of Shadoweh's fairly weak ability slipped my mind) - I said I felt bad about it but I'd do my best to avoid replacing out especially of a uPick game (and I meant, also, do my best to play well). So I'm sorry etc., especially if any of that is impacting my meta-related read to the players using more or less meta, but. Yeah. It's something I've thought about already.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Oh that's one of the things I forgot, happy birthday plum.

Also, as a side note: ut was the third place on the venmar wagon, so that's why he could protect everyone. I thought he'd messed up there but he didn't.

Also, couldn't find who didn't think they'd gotten something from reck then did. Maybe I was on crack?

I'm still reading through some things. I'm enacting fix my sleeping schedule tonight so I won't be up tooooo much longer but as long as all goes well I'll be up before deadline by a few hours. I'm trying to get it done tonight though.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Oh damn didn't finish my thoughts.

I don't think there's a lot to be learned from the claims themselves as the roles sound like standard fare. For instance in a upick last year I was a one-shot self governor, and my partner was a miller with a one-shot doc role, but she couldn't use the word healer (what we call docs there) or miller and if she did she lost that one-shot, and she could only heal someone who had written a case of a certain length that included a vote that day.

Roles are not tied to alignment in the traditional way, but hell still want a balanced game. Anyway still thinking about uses of roles as I make my way through.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

I should be around for deadline. Reck lynch rah rah
-SleepyKrew
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1490, kanyeknowsbest wrote:tim nero venmar pleasiez zed is my scum team u guys can quote this post @ the end of the game when i get lynched for being Too Correct.

This is Kanyes day two reads. Almost everyone except venmar has flipped town. One thing to note is right after this list people doubted his venmar/Nero thing and he kept trying yo say they could still be partnered.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Also I'm not going to be able to stay awake much longer, but I will be here in the morning for deadline.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

I'm probably going to roll with a Reck lynch.

I won't be here for deadline because I don't think I could wake up that early. I am somewhat conflicted on whether I want Plum to extend the deadline. I'm impatient and don't feel like prolonging mafia day phases forever and at some point, I think people should just get their shit together and vote someone but then again, I'm not sure who I want to lynch.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Tammy, I read through your VCA. The biggest takeaway for me is that I agree that UT is a busser which makes me think Reck and UT aren't partnered together and I'd be quite surprised if they were. If UT is scum, he wouldn't put himself out there to townread his buddy as much as he has townread Reck in this game.

Plum, your read changes make a lot more sense now that I know that you've been discussing stuff with Shadoweh.

I still don't know who makes sense as a team. I don't think it is Reck/UT and I don't think it is Plum/UT. If UT is scum, it has got to be with NS. But that doesn't make sense as UT wouldn't leave Zdenek alive over Shadoweh. The nk's suggest something sinister is going on behind the scenes and a skilled manipulator is pulling the strings.

I am analyzing and re-analyzing all the scenarios and bottomline is that I can't plausibly see how the game makes sense with Reck as town. It could be Plum/Skrew but I doubt it.

I don't have awesome reasoning for voting Reck but I do think that the way he approached the Kanye wagon felt scummy and the switch onto Nero Cain and insistence that Nero Cain be hammered.

VOTE: xReckonerx
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Actually, Plum if you get on before the deadline, could you extend it please? I won't unvote because I doubt I'll wake up by then and I want someone to be able to hammer in case you are not here but if you are, then go on and extend it. Even if we don't use the full 48 hours, I'm not ready to lynch just yet.

Tammy, does the game make sense to you at this point? How sure are you that it is Reck? You said you were reading Plum as town and that you won't vote Skrew, and unless you changed your mind, you were reading UT as town too. But someone is scum and I want to sort that out before we end the day.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:28 pm

In post 1193, Untrod Tripod wrote:fuckin fine

unvote, vote: Katsuki
After all the stuff you said about Katsuki being a bad lynch, you finally wind up voting for Katsuki?
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:37 pm

The thing is though UT doesn't make sense as scum with Reck (Nero, you should really, really meta UT to see how much he busses) *inb4 Reck hates me some more for using meta*

I'm pretty confident at this point that they are not the remaining scum, not together. I guess one of them could be.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Reck/Skrew
- NS's replace out. I guess it is possible Reck is pissed off at NS genuinely because he is letting his team down but I don't think so.
Reck/UT
- Doesn't fit in with how UT interacts with buddies. I've searched through several UT games and this would be an unprecedented level of buddying from UT towards his scumpartner if that's the case.
UT/Plum
- D2 interactions don't make sense.
Skrew/Plum
- I don't really think it is Skrew/Plum because it would be an odd move for Plum to open up by pushing on a buddy and retracting it so awkwardly.
UT/Skrew
Reck/Plum

I don't find any reason to discount the last two. Plum's late push on Reck for being on the "wrong wagons" and not voting him at any point and now pushing for a Skrew lynch means I can't rule out Reck/Plum. Individually, I don't think it is impossible and neither have posted anything that is unfakeable. UT/Skrew is a little less likely and I doubt UT would go say he was fine with policy-lynching NS.

Reck/Plum is really the only pairing I wouldn't be surprised to see. I'm going over the game where Kanye, Reck and Plum were scum partners to see how their interactions matches to here (*inb4 Reck hates me even more*).
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:08 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 6, VC 11
SleepyKrew - (1):
Untrod Tripod
Plum - (1):
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx - (3):
SleepyKrew,
Nero Cain
, Flipping Awesome

Not voting - (2):
Cerulean, Plum

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 5:
30th of June at 3:30pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-30 10:30:56)

--[/area]
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:19 am

Post by Cerulean »

Operation wake up at a normal time sucks. I might fall right back asleep but I'm here.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:42 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2867, Flipping Awesome wrote: Tammy, does the game make sense to you at this point? How sure are you that it is Reck? You said you were reading Plum as town and that you won't vote Skrew, and unless you changed your mind, you were reading UT as town too. But someone is scum and I want to sort that out before we end the day.
Not too much really. And it doesn't help too much that I keep thinking I found little smoking guns that turn out to be nothing. I'm reading everyone as town to some certain degree and rereading the game is continuing to reinforce that. I'm in day two right now and I agree that plum/don't make sense. Trying to read her posts from the position that she's not confirmed town like I previously thought and I'm still kinda liking her posts. They have a more spontaneous feel, she feels more confident which come from having someone else to tal through the game with. I like n's less, but it's n's, so that's unhelpful. I don't want to vote screw, I probably said that the other night because he made me laugh, but who knows what I was referring to. I still do think ut is town but I need to think through his uses for his role, but as I'm in day two right now I'm still feeling that same way about his play. The thing I keep coming back to reck on is that he didn't switch to kanye for the lymch day two but was yelling at me about possibly causing a no lynch. Other people were yelling what they'd prefer I do, and saying they would switch, but he seemed to think I would cause a no lynch so why not take matters into your own hands? The hot or not thing sounds believable with regards to venmar, but he then pushed LLD that day. I did reskim that portion but didn't totally read, but LLD was his push as the venmar wagon rose.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:47 am

Post by Plum »

In post 2867, Flipping Awesome wrote:Actually, Plum if you get on before the deadline, could you extend it please? I won't unvote because I doubt I'll wake up by then and I want someone to be able to hammer in case you are not here but if you are, then go on and extend it. Even if we don't use the full 48 hours, I'm not ready to lynch just yet.
You got it. PM has been sent to the Mod.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”