Private Topics Discussion (Now with Mish Mash)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #330 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by mastina »

Hi so I have been able to make private topics for years upon years, but in what must have been a very very recent change (I know this because I've made PTs less than two months ago), I've now lost the ability to make private topics.

I would like it back, since I have a very very distinct, and immediate, need for this (as I am about to mod a game, but I need the PT set up
before
I /in to mod, because I need a PT to view all the information, make fine tweaks, and seek a reviewer to gutcheck me on balance)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #331 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 330, mastina wrote:Hi so I have been able to make private topics for years upon years, but in what must have been a very very recent change (I know this because I've made PTs less than two months ago), I've now lost the ability to make private topics.

I would like it back, since I have a very very distinct, and immediate, need for this (as I am about to mod a game, but I need the PT set up
before
I /in to mod, because I need a PT to view all the information, make fine tweaks, and seek a reviewer to gutcheck me on balance)
(I can't even announce the game in the queue and I can't exactly seek a backup moderator if I don't have a PT for said backup moderator)

Return to “Mafia Discussion”