The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by pappums rat »

i was wondering if anyone could look over the setup for my first game, that i will mod when i can finally enter the queue in 22 days. it was going to be a mini normal, however it was going to be 'hyenas vs zeb-ras mafia' and i was going to add flavor as such. all the roles are normal and everything, and the flavor would have nothing to do with whats actually going on between the players, except for their deaths. is it likely that this will be ok?

also, how long does it normally take to start modding a game when you enter the queue?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:36 am

Post by pappums rat »

I had my setup reviewed quite awhile back, but in the time that has passed my setup has changed completely. Could someone please go over it for me?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by pappums rat »

I am looking for a reviewer for my upcoming Mini Theme "Dragon Ball Z: Saiyan Saga" that I will be running once I get to the top of the queue.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by pappums rat »

In post 1942, pappums rat wrote:I am looking for a reviewer for my upcoming Mini Theme "Dragon Ball Z: Saiyan Saga" that I will be running once I get to the top of the queue.

Anyone?...Anyone?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by pappums rat »

If someone could read through my role PMs for my upcoming DBZ: Saiyan Saga mafia to make sure wording and etc is good I would appreciate it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:34 am

Post by pappums rat »

I am planning on running a Large Theme, "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy" based in the Harry Potter and Metal Gear Solid universes, but at this time the setup still has a lot of work to be done with it to make it ready to run. If anyone is interested in reviewing the setup and helping me balance this game I would be more than happy to have their help. :D
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by pappums rat »

^ Much thanks to quadz08 for helping me get this game in order. We think it would be a good idea for another person to take a look at it to make sure it's ready to run because it is fairly large and complex. Anyone wanna take a look?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 am

Post by pappums rat »

In post 2029, pappums rat wrote:I am planning on running a Large Theme, "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy" based in the Harry Potter and Metal Gear Solid universes, but at this time the setup still has a lot of work to be done with it to make it ready to run. If anyone is interested in reviewing the setup and helping me balance this game I would be more than happy to have their help. :D

In post 2030, pappums rat wrote:^ Much thanks to quadz08 for helping me get this game in order. We think it would be a good idea for another person to take a look at it to make sure it's ready to run because it is fairly large and complex. Anyone wanna take a look?

Forgot to mention this but Faraday has taken care of it. Thanks again!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by pappums rat »

I would like to get some reviewers for my Silent Hill Mythos Mini Theme I plan on running soon. Flavor knowledge is not required but would probably help a bit.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:27 am

Post by pappums rat »

In post 2123, pappums rat wrote:I would like to get some reviewers for my Silent Hill Mythos Mini Theme I plan on running soon. Flavor knowledge is not required but would probably help a bit.

I still could use this. If anyone could help me out with it I would appreciate it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by pappums rat »

In post 2127, pappums rat wrote:
In post 2123, pappums rat wrote:I would like to get some reviewers for my Silent Hill Mythos Mini Theme I plan on running soon. Flavor knowledge is not required but would probably help a bit.

I still could use this. If anyone could help me out with it I would appreciate it.

:cry: This game is (IMO) set to go and I dont think it really requires any work on it, I just want to get some opinions to make sure it is good to go. Im at the top of the Mini Theme queue and I want to run my game, please help!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by pappums rat »

In post 2129, pappums rat wrote:
In post 2127, pappums rat wrote:

:cry: This game is (IMO) set to go and I dont think it really requires any work on it, I just want to get some opinions to make sure it is good to go. Im at the top of the Mini Theme queue and I want to run my game, please help!

No longer needed, thanks for the help guys!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Mafia Discussion”