The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
esternogligent
esternogligent
Watcher
esternogligent
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2401 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:05 am

Post by esternogligent »

Not sure if I need to play a few games on here first, but I have a large general-themed game I want reviewed and would like to host.

Werewolf themed.
18+ players

I have 5+ years of IRL mafia party game experience (live, face-to-face), and 1+ year of online forum mafia experience (about 10 games).
esternogligent
esternogligent
Watcher
esternogligent
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2405 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by esternogligent »

In post 2403, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 2401, esternogligent wrote:Not sure if I need to play a few games on here first, but I have a large general-themed game I want reviewed and would like to host.

Werewolf themed.
18+ players

I have 5+ years of IRL mafia party game experience (live, face-to-face), and 1+ year of online forum mafia experience (about 10 games).
You'll need to play at least one game here and wait three months before you can moderate (the playing at least one game is to get acquainted with how we do things here, because it can be different from other forums). You'd also need more moderator experience before you could run a Large Normal (and your game might or might not count as Normal by our definitions; it'd depend on the details).
I'm sure it'll take me awhile to iron out the roles anyway. Just wanted to get a head start on feedback.
I gotta make sure I dont overlap games with the other forum and I'll sign up for one here! :D

My game should count as normal based on this:
The game should have at least one Mafia or Werewolf group (of at least two members). A second anti-town group can be given a separate Mafia family name, or can be a Werewolf group. There should be no more than two mafia/werewolf factions, and no more than one Serial Killer.
It will be a three-faction game.
One thing that could help... could you link to any good examples of dual-mafia games on here that show the setup?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”