The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Hiya. Anyone want to review my mini normal setup for sometime in the moderately distant future (I think im 17 or 18 on the list right now)?
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I've got someone possibly reviewing my Mini Normal, but would like it if someone else would take a look at it too, just to make sure we don't miss anything.

Also, I'll take a look at your game if you'd like zwet.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I'll take all of you if you'd like (TDC, gorckat, and Seraphim).

Drop me a pm with the setups and I'll see what I can do.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Took care of Seraphim already, but now I'm PMing the other two. Also, I claim Hoopla.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Ouch. I'll take a look at it hp. Last game I saw with no vanillas scared the crap out of me, and I was glad I wasn't in it. Hopefully this one scares me less.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Gots me a Hellsing flavored Mini Theme that needs some reviewing. Anyone up for it? Several somewhat complex roles and interactions, so an experienced reviewer would be preferable.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:02 am

Post by Kairyuu »

nhammen wrote:I am going to be modding for the first time, so I have a fairly simple mini normal that I want to be reviewed.
Fun. Send it over here as well.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Kairyuu wrote:Gots me a Hellsing flavored Mini Theme that needs some reviewing. Anyone up for it? Several somewhat complex roles and interactions, so an experienced reviewer would be preferable.
Anyone willing to look this over would be much appreciated. It's now next in line for signups assuming a game fills before October, and I'd really like a second set of eyes making sure I didn't screw anything up.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Johoohno wrote:
Johoohno wrote:I've got a game in need of review. It's a large game (unsure if it's normal or theme, since only one role is a power role - then again, that role is quite intriguing). I would prefer an experienced reviewer with a good feel for game balance. The game is basically done, just need balancing help and help with a few tweaks of mine.

PM me if interested.
Nobody has answered my call for help yet ...
Sure. Send it over.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”