Mini 1582: Formerfish's First Foray (Game Over)

Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Woah. Did you just hammer without letting Octopus have a right of reply?!

Oh Boon, you did play us, didn't you... I can't believe it.

Fuck.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 523, Boonskiies wrote:Drew, you've been on me all game, haha.
Even before I was deemed as scummy.

Argh! You
are
mafia, aren't you! Argh!!!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes for a lynch

Octopus: Tattletale, bjc, Drew-Sta, Boonskiies (LYNCH!)

Tattletale- Octopus

Not voting: theelkspeaks, Fat_Tony

A lynch has occurred. Octopus was lynched, he was the
Town Jack of All Trades

Night 3 begins now, you have 48 hours to get your actions in. If you do not wish to use your action let me know.

(expired on 2014-07-17 00:30:00)
Last edited by Formerfish on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You're overthinking, Drew. ^
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

As another day is put to rest the town reflects on the lynching of one of their own. The men and women look at the faces left and wonder who among them really are to blame for the most recent loss. As their numbers dwindle the situation at hand becomes more and more dire, and scum needs to be found soon for the sake of the town. As the group begins to disperse and go to ground for another night Fat_Tony thinks that he sees a smile on one of the other group members faces. Confused by what he saw, Tony decides to follow the smiling player to see where they go, who knows maybe he will get lucky and find something out.

Smiley walks off down an alley with Tony in close pursuit. Tony makes sure to stay to the shadows, using doorways to shield himself from view, and windows to get a better view while avoiding detection. Smiley doesn’t make things easy for Tony, multiple times he stops to light a cigarette, only to take a few drags off it look around and snuff the cigarette out beneath his shoe. Smiley used every move in the book to avoid detection. Doubling back on himself, stopping in front of shop windows to watch the people as they pass, walking against Don’t Walk signals. Tony knew that he had made the right choice to follow Smiley, for whatever reason he did not want anyone to know where he was going.

It felt like Tony had been following Smiley much longer than he actually had when Smiley turned a corner and was out of his sight for only a few seconds. Tony sped up to avoid losing his prey in the sea of people on the streets. Turning the bend Tony realized too late that this was exactly what Smiley was hoping for. Smiley had picked up the tail sometime before and was luring the man pursuing him closer and closer. The shocked look on Tony’s face was only changed by the punch thrown by Smiley that solidly connected with his chin. Seeing stars Tony could barely make out Smiley as they ran down the street. Taking every ounce of strength he had in him Tony rose to his feet and gave chase.

Tearing down the streets both of our players banged into pedestrians, knocking some to the ground, bouncing off others as they went. Tony ran with everything he had in him using the knowledge that if he lost sight of Smiley they would be in the wind for sure. Veering off of the sidewalk Tony jumped onto the hood of a car parked on the street and started to run on the hoods and roofs, gaining ground as he went. Smiley looked back and saw that Tony was quickly catching up to him, and ducked down the next alley that he came across. Tony followed him and saw that Smiley had turned into the first open door down the alley. Without a second thought Tony breached the doorway and found himself in the middle of a bustling kitchen filled with Chinese men, live chickens, smoke and open flames. The cooks were yelling in tongues that Tony could not understand, but he grasped the fact that they were yelling at Smiley who had just passed through into the dining room. Tony barreled through the men, catching hell from them as well, and entered the dining room. Smiley was there throwing tables out of his way as he moved towards the door. Running full speed out of the restaurant into the street Smiley ran right into traffic, jumping and sliding across the hood of a car that almost certainly would have ended his days. Tony had no second thoughts as he dodged the stopped vehicles keeping Smiley in his sights the entire time.

Smiley ran down the alley in front of him, jumping onto a dumpster and launching himself into the air to grab hold of the raised ladder of the building’s fire escape. Using his weight Smiley was able to lower the ladder enough for him to climb onto the ladders rung and began climbing. Tony jumped onto the same dumpster and used the drain pipe on the wall to reach the fire escape. Only a flight behind Smiley, Tony redoubled his efforts taking the rungs two and three at a time. Smiley ducked into an open window and ran past a family at their dining room table eating a late supper. The family stopped in midsentence and stared at the commotion that interrupted their meal. A few seconds later Tony went by and the family had not moved, still staring in disbelief. Smiley was already at the fire door for the stairs and pushed the bar setting off a blare of lights and alarms. The door shut behind him and Tony knew that he would have to be more careful when approaching the door thinking that Smiley could be on the other side waiting for him to slip up again. Standing in front of the door Tony waited a second, and then one more before backing up to the wall behind him, dug his heel in and kicked the push bar as hard as he could. The door shot open revealing an open stair well. Tony looked over the railing and could see Smiley three flights below him. Jumping down entire half flights of stairs Tony made his way after his foe.

When he got to street level and out the exit Tony did not immediately see his object of pursuit. Looking left he saw no sign of Smiley, looking right he caught a glimpse of the back of Smiley’s head as they ran down the entrance of the subway system. Tearing after them, Tony ran full speed into the subway tunnels. Tony was sure that he had Smiley cornered now and made his way to the platform where Smiley was assured to be. Tony looked over the platform and could not make out his quarry. Tony went to the edge of the inbound tracks and looked into the tunnel to see if Smiley had jumped onto the tracks trying to escape into the depths of the underground transit infrastructure. Seeing no signs of movement Tony went to the outbound side of the platform and looked to the left, and saw nothing. Looking to the right he only saw the lights of the oncoming subway car. Feeling dejected and confused Tony began to turn back towards the platform when he felt two hands firmly push him in the back. Before Tony could even register what had happened he became aware of the increasing glare of the lights from the subway car. Tony only had seconds to consider Smiley had somehow gotten behind him and caused this all to happen. Seconds slowed to a crawl and Tony saw his impending death with a Zen like clarity, seeing the light get brighter and closer to him before slamming into him, throwing him into the wall and crushing his skull beneath the train wheels and the rails. His death came so quickly that he was gone before the first scream was heard, and the person who caused it was not suspected in the least and was able to blend in with the crowd as they made their way steadily to the exit.

Fat_Tony has been killed, he was a
Vanilla Townie

With 5 players left alive, it takes 3 for a lynch.

Not voting: theelkspeaks, bjc, Tattletale, Drew-Sta, Boonskiies

Day 4 starts now, and will last 14 days.
(expired on 2014-07-31 00:30:00)
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Tattletale »

Awkward
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I fucked up.

VOTE: Tattletale

Confirmed scum, guys...
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Bussing your buddy now, Boon?

Clearly Octo was right. Tattertale is mafia.

The deal is, who is the other member? Boon or bjc? We need to work that out for tomorrow.

VOTE: Tattertale
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Tattletale »

VOTE: Tattletale
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Tattletale »

I shall see you all on the other side
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Count 4.1

Tattletale- Boonskiies, Drew-Sta, Tattletale (LYNCH!)

Not voting: theelkspeaks, bjc

A lynch has occured!

Tattletale,
Mafia Goon
has been lynched!

Night starts now and will last 48 hours (Unless all remaining players PM and tell me that they would be alright with me starting the day early).

(expired on 2014-07-19 01:25:00)
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

For those still alive, the past few days and night have been hell on earth. Infighting, deceit, paranoia, murder and revenge have ravaged the town until it became a shell of its former self. Few temporary moments of happiness among the pain have allowed those who are left to find the strength to carry on and finish the job they set out to do, find fucking scum. Going into the night four players remain. Theelkspeaks, bjc, Drew-Sta, and Boonskiies are still alive and kicking.

As the day comes to a close the four remaining players sit around a blazing bonfire, remembering those they lost, drinking in their names, and cursing those who took the ones they cared about away. Names like massive and Tattletale are spoken with an obvious disdain, like being spit out when said. Knowing that there was one more scumbag between them left an uneasy tension hanging thick in the air. Most of them wondered if they would all be there come morning, one player knew that would not be the case. The final toasts were made, lingering goodbyes were said, and the players finally broke apart and went their separate ways.

Theelkspeaks felt restless and chose to walk around the city to put his mind at ease. Walking down bustling streets feeling like he was completely separated from any of them, he tried to imagine how it what it must be like to be one of the uninformed. Ignorance truly is bliss, and if the people around him knew what was really going on in their city they would curl up in their beds and pray for the end. Families, couples, dirtbag teens loitering in convenience store parking lots, joggers, barflies all of them oblivious to the violence that was about to erupt in the streets.

Elk felt an electricity flowing through the air that threatened to light the night aflame. Glancing around Elk saw nothing noticeably out of order, and he continued on his way. When Elk started walking again he saw a reflection in the window of one a parked car of a man slipping out of a dark doorway, following him at a distance. Adrenaline pumped into Elks system, heightening his senses, putting a quicker step into his pace. It would have been unnoticeable a minute prior, but now Elk was able to hear the safety being taken off of a pistol. Elk took one more step before ducking behind the bumper of a mini van parked in the row of cars. As soon as he had ducked down a shot rang out, and the side mirror of the car behind him exploded.

Elk knew this was his time. One of them was going to die and fuck if it was going to be him. Elk drew his own handgun, a Shield M&P, from the small of his back. The .40 caliber weapon held eight shots including one in the chamber, which should be enough for any trained owner. Elk took the safety off his own weapon, pulled back the slide to see the gun was fully loaded, peered around the back of the vehicle and took a shot in the direction he had last seen the mystery man. One. Hearing the shot ricochet off the brick wall of the closest building he knew that he did not connect with anything. Elk let himself linger for a second franticly looking for his query without any luck. Taking cover just in time another shot was taken at him, hitting the body of the van he was behind. Lowering himself into a laying postion in the street, looking from under the van Elk pulled the trigger twice more trying to flush the other man out. Two, three. Not seeing any movement Elk took off running towards the now abandoned convenience store, hoping to find better cover there. Pointing the pistol behind him as he ran he fired another shot blindly. Four. Running for his life Elk quickly covered the distance to the open door of the store. As he entered more shots rang out and the plate glass panel of the door shattered behind him. Elk quickly took stock of his surroundings. Coolers on the left, cash register on the right, fire exit in the back. Crawling he made his was out of sight from the outside of the store and went to the fire exit. Chained. Fucking great. Looking behind him he knew that going back out the front was not an option, and without any other windows he had to make due with the door in front of him. Elk took aim and fired twice, breaking the lock of the chain. Five, six. Kicking open the door into the alley he heard more gunfire from the front of the store. Elk wish he knew what the other man was carrying, so that he had a better idea of how many shots he had left to worry about.

Elk tore down the alley trying any door that he could. All of them were locked. Running further into the alley he worried that maybe this was his time to die after all. A bang echoed off the walls and something screamed past him clanging off a dumpster just ahead of him. Elk dropped into a roll and took cover, firing off a quick shot in response. Seven. Elk heard the other man cry out in pain. Elk slowly made his way back toward the other man finding him on the ground clutching his shoulder. Elk trained his weapon on the man before him and said, “Move one fucking muscle and I will fucking end you right here, right now.” The wounded man looked into Elks eyes trying to get a read on him. Seeing a glimpse of what he could only consider weakness the downed man raised his weapon. Without a second thought Elk pulled the trigger on his Shield. Click. Confused, Elk pulled the trigger again. Click. Click. Click. Nothing. Elks mind was racing as he tried to recount his shots. He had fired seven right? He should have one more bullet left. Did his gun malfunction, or did he fail to load all eight shells into the weapon? In the seconds that it took to run though everything, the other man pointed his weapon at Elk pulling the trigger without hesitation. Elk heard the bang, and then the lights went out.

theelkspeaks was killed, he was the
Town 3-shot Neighborizer.

Day 5 starts now and will last 14 days.
(expired on 2014-08-01 23:30:00)

With 3 players left alive, it takes 2 votes for a lynch.

Not voting: bjc, Drew-Sta, Boonskiies.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If you are town DO NOT VOTE!!!!! We need to rationalize this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I would like to point out my hammer on Octopus. There would have been no reason for me to do that as scum. If there were 3 scum, it would have made sense, but since there turned out to be only 2, it was just a bad play of a town member. Now, I'd like to point out the fact that Drew has not really ever voted on anyone other than me besides the current wagon. He had also previously voted Elk, and since elk was neighborizer, it means he wasn't chosen by Elk to join the neighborhood. I also believe he tried to bus ILF to make him potentially get town cred, but in doing so, it appeared as if he was semi-coaching ILF. And, ILF being replaced by Tattletale, ended up being scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, he seems to be over acting on all the little possibilities and effects that have happened. "Tattletale has died" Drew - "OH NO!! WHT HE BE SCUM? I HAS NO IDEA!!!"

So yes, I am leaning towards Drew being scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by bjc »

Me too but my goodness why the fuck would you withhold a ficking guilty? That was a first for me.
"
I am literally panicking right now because
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

I'm tempted to say it is Boon right now, although bjc's attack on Octopus in his defence on TT makes me think there is a real possibility it is him.

In post 538, Boonskiies wrote:I would like to point out my hammer on Octopus. There would have been no reason for me to do that as scum. If there were 3 scum, it would have made sense, but since there turned out to be only 2, it was just a bad play of a town member.

:lol: Really? That's your excuse? It was bad play? Oh Boon, seriously. You hammered without allowing a response when we had days worth of time left! Do you realise how scummy that is?

In post 538, Boonskiies wrote:Now, I'd like to point out the fact that Drew has not really ever voted on anyone other than me besides the current wagon. He had also previously voted Elk, and since elk was neighborizer, it means he wasn't chosen by Elk to join the neighborhood. I also believe he tried to bus ILF to make him potentially get town cred, but in doing so, it appeared as if he was semi-coaching ILF. And, ILF being replaced by Tattletale, ended up being scum.

So you're saying that since I've not sprayed my vote, that makes me mafia..?

In post 539, Boonskiies wrote:Also, he seems to be over acting on all the little possibilities and effects that have happened. "Tattletale has died" Drew - "OH NO!! WHT HE BE SCUM? I HAS NO IDEA!!!"

So yes, I am leaning towards Drew being scum.

Given I had read ILF as scum on literally the first day, no - I'm not surprised they ended up being mafia. Not surprised at all. I'm glad my original read is vindicated, actually.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 540, bjc wrote:Me too but my goodness why the fuck would you withhold a ficking guilty? That was a first for me.

Withhold?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I plan on doing this to Bjc as well.

In post 52, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 50, Formerfish wrote:
Vote Count 1.2

I Love Fairies
- bjc, Drew-Sta, theelkspeaks (L-4)
Drew-Sta
-
OkaPoka, Grib, Grib (L-4)

KittyMo- Nul, Boonskiies (L-5)
theelksspeaks- shinyskarmory, massive (L-5)
bjc- Shinobi (L-6)

Not Voting: I Love Fairies, KittyMo

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes for a lynch
(expired on 2014-07-03 00:22:00)

@Mod - Can you confirm that is correct for me?

It is correct.

Nothing major, but I do believe the fact he was so confused by it and needed mod confirmation because it scared him. Scum would have more of a problem with a double voter than town.

In post 55, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 53, I Love Fairies wrote:How the hell did you miss when I explained why? Where I explained why is literally in a nested quote in your post.

How the living fuck does that make my initial vote seem all the more suspicious?

Like, fuck each and every single one of you if you're going to vote me for not voting, and then proceed to vote me for voting. That's fucking bullshit. All of you guys put me in an impossible situation where I did nothing wrong, but you all vote me anyways. I'm fucking damned if I don't, damned if I do, and that's not fair. Putting people in unfair situations for no reason is scummy as shit.

My vote was justified, and it was ASKED FOR. If people didn't ask me to vote, I probably wouldn't have, because I don't feel very strongly about anyone in this game yet, given that it's still only like 2 days in.

1. I didn't ask you to vote for someone.
2. I think the reasons you did vote, and who you voted for, were opportunistic.
3. I agree we, as a group, have boxed you into a situation.

On that 3rd point I am very worried.

UNVOTE: ILF as I now feel like I've jumped the gun in a paranoid fashion.

Gah.

Okay, why take off the vote here? ILF/Tattletale ended up being scum, and you didn't have a strong reasoning to take the vote off, other than being scum buddies with her and not wanting her wagon to be any bigger.

In post 76, Drew-Sta wrote:So much hangover. Much pain. Wow...

In post 90, Drew-Sta wrote:I'm massively hungover. Still trying to work out where my pants went. I will post something solid in a few hours as I've still been reading and have a few thoughts and reads.

V/LA posting and trying not to bring any scummy attention to yourself, but don't want to be seen as a lurker?

In post 293, Drew-Sta wrote:
Sure would like elk, Drew, ILF to check in.

I checked in yesterday / your last night. I only get a couple of chances a day to check in.

Boons is AtE'ing all over the shop. Reads like a mafia caught out. More in a few hours.

In post 299, Drew-Sta wrote:You're doing everything to prevent yourself getting lynched (common to both mafia and town) yet you're doing nothing to show who you feel is mafia (as I have indicated back in ) which is both flailing and a mafia-tell in most peoples books.

The ATE / ATF is making your flailing quite frantic here Boons. You must understand that how you are presenting is extremely neg town and appears like you're a mafia who has been caught out. could be an honest mistake (referencing a previous post) but honestly - it simply reads like a mafia slip and the ATE you're putting out in makes me feel you are mafia.

My only issue is this seems almost too obvious (which is why I'm withholding vote right now). I get mafia make mistakes, but we as town we cannot afford to make another. Maybe I'm double guessing myself here?

Thoughts? I'd really like to see a few more people weigh in on this.

In post 447, Drew-Sta wrote:Ok, so let me get this straight:

Boon
- his behaviour is mafia-like, the distancing from the Shinobi death being my big belief in his tell as mafia combined with his ongoing lack of defence against anyone putting information in front of him (which seems like he's just given up on defending himself as he knows he's found out), and I believe he is mafia.

massive
- confirming himself as an SK (does that make there two factions in this game or is he part of mafia? On this I'm a bit clueless as I'm still getting familiar with how MafiaScum games tend to operate), which makes him also scum.

The Boon read I'm confident on, but from what I've just read over the last few pages the massive bit is what I'm seeking clarity on. Have I summed this up right?

BTW, if this is true, well played Grib / others for working it out as I had massive pegged as town.

In post 476, Drew-Sta wrote:We can't do much til you post Boon. I still believe you're mafia.

What happened? Why aren't you confident now? Because you know who scum really is and isn't?

In post 525, Drew-Sta wrote:Woah. Did you just hammer without letting Octopus have a right of reply?!

Oh Boon, you did play us, didn't you... I can't believe it.

Fuck.

In post 526, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 523, Boonskiies wrote:Drew, you've been on me all game, haha.
Even before I was deemed as scummy.

Argh! You
are
mafia, aren't you! Argh!!!

These reactions don't seem genuine. It seems like he's forcing them. Especially the italics on the 'are'.

In post 532, Drew-Sta wrote:Bussing your buddy now, Boon?

Clearly Octo was right. Tattertale is mafia.

The deal is, who is the other member? Boon or bjc? We need to work that out for tomorrow.

VOTE: Tattertale

And clearly he was. Stating the obvious? Why do you need to figure it out? Remember when you were sooooo confident I was scum?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

I'm driving right now but will respond to this in about forty minutes.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 16, bjc wrote:
vote: I love fairies

In post 305, bjc wrote:Dude I didn't even know I signed up for this game so I figured I would make myself the lowest-hanging fruit of all time, and you guys outed yourselves. Sorry you can't seem to play well as scum.

I'm a hammer tool for the town, if you don't want me hammering then don't put people to L-1. If that bothers you as scum then try to night kill me.

In post 311, bjc wrote:
In post 308, Tattletale wrote:So has no one noticed that Shinobi obviously died because he targeted scum? Why has this not been a topic of discussion?

Judging by his ISO, I think it's most likely massive.

VOTE: massive

bjc also needs to claim NOW after that #YOLO hammer. I do not abide soft claims.

Okay. I'm a VT.

I was honestly hoping to get NK'd last night but I guess they didn't believe my hint, haha.

Well, getting killed in this game early obviously didn't happen for you..

In post 324, bjc wrote:I'm just saying though that I'm auto-hammering when someone gets to L-1 and I'm around. Realize that by putting someone to L-1 you're defacto hammering..

In post 359, bjc wrote:Pretty much everyone agrees I'm dangerous, but it seems a majority of players find me to be town.

There's nothing wrong with my play. If you don't want me to hammer
then don't put them to L-1

IF I make it to LyLo or MyLo I will retract my hammer status as to not lose the game for you guys, lol. I'm also open to sharing my thoughts!

I don't know how I feel about elk trying to throw crap my way. Could he be scum catching on to the fact that most of the players are town reading me (even if they don't want to), therefore feeling like it's better to cast doubt on my slot (so that they don't have to "waste" a night kill on me)?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I like this post from him; it makes him seem town, and it also keeps too many people from voting all at once. Possibility he was judging reactions and who would put them to L-1, because that's worse than hammering at this point.

In post 402, bjc wrote:
unvote;

In post 425, bjc wrote:Wow lol Boon if you're a townie then you should WANT the SK to die. Stop being such a shit.

In post 509, bjc wrote:Lynch the claimed JOAT, that's a super shitty fake claim and he's obviously scum from my POV based on his posts/wording/tone.

vote: Octopus

for being scum. Tattletale already pointed it out, but when you get a guilty...

In post 540, bjc wrote:Me too but my goodness why the fuck would you withhold a ficking guilty? That was a first for me.

Possibility of him not wanting to get NK'd and maybe outting them in game. That's why.

In post 518, bjc wrote:Octo should be an auto-lynch. Seriously.

then we shuffle through Elk/Drew's reactions to it, but I'm going to go ahead and say Boon is most likely town. Meaning we can look at the ongoing and previous pushes that went his way.

Well, Drew's been all over me ALL game, but elk was too. Why do you think I am most likely town?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by bjc »

In post 542, Drew-Sta wrote:

Withhold?

Why the hell would anyone wait when they got a guilty? Shitty play on his part, I literally dropped my jaw when he flipped town.

Drew is probably scum though. I just don't think boon would still be here of he was scum.

Edit: see above for why you are town. Is it really bjc/drew/boon up in here? Easy victory. If boon is scum...... Well played.

It does not matter if he is worried of being killed, 1 for 1 is still pretty good. I don't even want to hear why he withheld the info post game.

Drew's scum, looking through the thread is pretty pointless for me because it will be biased on my end. Boon has been the suspect of everyone all game long and somehow he avoided getting lynched each time.. I'll take my chances. Though I'm not voting right now for obvious reasons
"
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by bjc »

In post 138, I Love Fairies wrote:
In post 117, Octopus wrote:
@Grib:
Do you have to use both votes, or can you just have one cast at any one time?

First,
@ ILF:
Happy birthday, do you have any thoughts about anyone in the game that is not related to their interaction with you?

I already explained that I was a little lost.

In post 119, Octopus wrote:
@ILF:

In post 38, I Love Fairies wrote:
->
I didn't say I thought Kitty to be mafia necessarily, just that I find her slightly more likely to be mafia than anyone else in the thread.

Why?

Asking "why" is why people had so much suspicion on me in the first place. I keep referring back to the post where I actually voted. That was my reasoning for thinking Kitty to be slightly more scummy than other people (and slightly more scummy = more likely to be mafia, in my eyes). However, I was incorrect with my analysis of her possible motivations and (unless she's lying) I'm in full agreeance that her explained reasoning is indeed townish.

Honestly, I'll have to reread the entire thread and make a better analysis, but as of right now, I don't have the time. Expect a post from me outlining my thoughts about the game tomorrow.

But as of now:

VOTE: bjc

Remember kiddos, I don't vote unless I feel strongly about something. I don't like that he's obviously keeping up with the thread, but refusing to participate. That screams either scum or liability to me (just like it did for someone previous to me). Either way, I like that lynch better than anything anyone has put forth so far.

In post 139, bjc wrote:Do you always justify your vote in case you're voting a townie, or only when you're scum?

How is it obvious I'm keeping up?
super early bussing is legit

Just kidding, again I think we have the game won.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

All in all, from my playstyle, I would be suspicious of myself as well. I'm troll-like, but it does save me from NK's. Bjc was an earlier scum read of mine, and Drew, you were never a scum read for me until the day Octopus got lynched.

Bjc thinks I was obviously town; Drew was super confident I was scum.

Why aren't you as confident that I am scum now, Drew?

Now, I have a few theories:

Drew is scum, he thought I would be an easy wagon so he hopped on me. Knows Octopus isn't lying about his claim, so he tried to make it seem like he genuinely cares that he got lynched. After Tattletale got lynched, he chose to kill Elk. I believe he thinks that Bjc and I are both more likely to make a rash judgement call and vote on with him, making him safer than elk who had rarely posted. ALSO, Bjc had posted that he was pretty sure I was town, so by keeping Bjc alive, it would seem like I was scum trying to keep him alive so that he could buddy up with me to pick off Drew. That being a little obvious, Bjc would then turn his attention to me and vote me.

_________

Bjc is scum. He's been an obvious troll throughout the game, including hammering. He went and attacked Octopus' claim because Tattletale was found guilty. That being his scum buddy, he wanted scum to live another day to get another NK. He killed elk because my suspicion was on Drew, so he thinks that he could get me to vote Drew. Bjc claims that he thinks I am town, possibly for me to trust him more and go along with him to kill Drew.

That's where I stand.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 16, bjc wrote:
vote: I love fairies

Early game bussing is legit....

Did you just sign your own death warrant?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”