Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Egg »

Ok. gonna go page by page with this. First 7 now. Last 7 when I get out of the shower.

Page 1:
Someone on that Abomination early wagon is scum. Leaning either Shos or Kdowns. Not that it's a bad wagon, but scum are bound to take advantage. Yes, this means I am townreading that slot.

Page 2
I understand Actiondan's Iec vote more than Iec's Actiondan vote.

Xofelf's post 38 looks like buddying where she says the ginormous hydra has good players in it and she'd hate to lynch it out of policy. Seems more like she'd be paranoid good players could be scum that she should be worried about. Also, 46 is pretty over decfensive for a non issue as far as the game is concerned. I don't remember her being so touchy in past games.

Mastin, why are you townreading Shos' and Klick's opening posts.

Page 3:
Also to Mastin: a case on Iec would be nice.

Always, what exactly is Abomination doing that is "pro town"?

Kinda curious why the policy voters aren't even touching Majiffy by the way.

Page 4:
Yeah, Mhork being more emotional than logical is NOT a scum tell for him. Trust me on that.

Iec's post 85 looks like trying too hard to appeal to an influential player (asking Majiffy if he can be town).

Nero, why the vote change? It seemed like you were serious about policy lynching. What changed your mind?

Page 5:
Mhork's Actiondan vote is dumb, but maybe town .but maybe not town if we have two scum groups

I don't like mhork and xofelf trying to figure out Actiondan's role. If he wanted us to know, he'd have claimed.

I don't care for Moogle's entrance at all.

Page 6:
Kat, that was obnoxious.

Page 7:
Beast, Nero didn't slip. He expressed an overly confident town read.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Egg »

Page 8:
TSO, why do you seem different this game.

Page 9:
Yeah, Nero is wrong. Majiffy isn't sheeping. Part of me is scumreading Nero. Only part though.

Page 10:
Majiffy, have you played with fferyscum before? If so, does she analyze the same way? I ask because I've only seen her town game.

Always, why would two scum teams affect your Rhaego read? That post kinda looks bad either way to me.

Lol at Mastin town reading me before I even posted. Didn't I call you scum once before for your read on me not being legitimate? And wasn't I right?

Page 11:
What a time for Rhaego to fluff post...

Actually most of this page is fluff. But yeah, jiffy, I was at the Styx and Foreigner concert at Turning Stone and it may have been the best damn live show I've ever seen.

Page 12:
Mhork's effort is kind of swaying me towards townreading him.

Page 13:
Moogle, any thoughts other than about the hydra and people's reactions to it?

Oh, ok, cool. Moogle noticed something I did (Mastin having a read on me).

The policy lynch is soooooo dumb. The slot is gonna be vidged anyway.

I could vote shos JUST for comparing Styx to Twilight. What the fuck dude, seriously?

Page 14:
I kinda like BBMolla here
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Egg »

In post 351, Majiffy wrote:Why would policy voters touch me egg?
Your negative utility. Seems people so thirsty for a policy lynch would at least mention it.

Vote shos
because it's more productive than voting xofelf or Nero or Always
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Egg »

In post 366, shos wrote:alright welel I'll get this later
Tomorrow? :P
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Egg »

[quote="In post 371, xofelf"]
Unvote

@Egg: Am I really extra touchy? I'm not intending to be. It's also been years since we last played and a lot of things have changed for both of us. Why wouldn't play style be one of them?/quote]

Noooo. Getting defensive over something unimportant is NOT playstyle.

Iec, bad reactions.

I'll read Mastin's stuff later

I am not taking this as an unvote.
Last edited by Cephrir on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Egg »

Mastin, so are you assuming that with two scum teams, Rhaego would scum hunt more as scum? Is his lack of scumhunting town to you? Because I don't see it that way. If he's the type of player to not do jack shit as town, he'd be that way as scum too regardless of the number of teams. You're gonna have to explain this read change to me a little deeper.

And no. Your read on me in that game was NOT legitimate. You were scum and knew I was town. Maybe you thought you'd have been town reading me regardless, but your reasons were flawed because you already knew you were right and you failed to correctly justify that. You said I was the same in that game and it wasn't even close to being true. I called you out on that and AP, who was in both games, agreed. Hell, he even voted me for seeming different. Just like in this game, I had yet to do jack shit in that game. The only difference between this game and that one is that you had "reasons" there. Here, you townread me when I hadn't even posted. I know we aren't masons so tell me how that is possible. How can you possibly townread me before I've even posted? Seriously, I'm dying to know.

As far as your kilck and shos reads, I was asking specifically about you townreading their opening posts, not updated reads. Same with Iec and Abomination. I didn't pick up on the same thing. It took me longer to come to the same conclusion. So you saw something else earlier in the game and I'd like to know what is was. I suspect you may have been BSing early reads and I don't see why you'd do that as town. Although with two teams, you'd know to look for the other team as scum too. But it still looks that way and I'm trying to determine why. But at the same time I'm not voting you because I'm picking up what you're putting down if you know what I mean. As in I get where your cly and venmar reads are coming from and I share those two reads with you pending some flips and stuff.

I don't like Iec's 417.

From Nero's list, no on Cly and Majiffy. Abomination, you can vig, but don't lynch it.

T-bone, does 437 mean Nero is scum with Iec?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Egg »

In post 463, Majiffy wrote:Woah
Were halfway there
Woah
Lynchin on a prayer
Take my hand
Well flip scum I swear
Woah
Lynchin on a prayer

Lynchin on a prayerrrrr
This is awesome
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Egg »

That doesn't answer the question
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:38 am

Post by Egg »

TSO, at the time I said that, you didn't seem like the center of attention like you have in past games. Maybe it's just because it's a large game though.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Egg »

I always thought it stood for:
TESTICLES STICKY OHHHHHHHHHH

Thought it was obvious, but I'm open to the possibility I was wrong now
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:12 am

Post by Egg »

I figured...

With a name like that
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Egg »

*sigh*

That's not a slip.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Egg »

Also just noticed the mini wagon on Iec. I liked this until I noticed the names on the wagon.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Egg »

In post 506, Iecerint wrote:Egg is town. No need to discredit the wagon on me otherwise.
Not discrediting. Just maybe second guessing a little.
In post 507, T S O wrote:It's Cho! Haven't talked to you in a while since our fun d1 last time!
Lol
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Egg »

In post 510, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 504, Egg wrote:*sigh*

That's not a slip.
And you're not an egg! :x

- y -
Pffffffftttttttt
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Egg »

That sounds more like Day 1 of a large than RVS. What is RVSy about a policy lynch wagon and a wagon on a player who is a widely accepted scum read. And considering the Abomination wagon came first, Shos kind of is the counter wagon. If not, the Iec wagon is only a few votes behind. Mastin, are you even trying right now?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Egg »

Always wrote:And equally as defining a trait is that a scum player getting wagoned is much more difficult to wagon, since one team is going to try and keep their scumbuddy alive at all costs.
But with two scum teams, each team is half the size that they'd be with one team. So that's only half the resistance if we are assuming they wouldn't bus/distance.
Always wrote:There's a reason I call the wagon a bit boring. We learn shos's alignment. Yay. What do we learn aside from that? Anything? Nope, not really.
Are you even being serious right now?
Nero wrote:Also what is the difference between what Xofelf did and what Clyton did?
What exactly did Cly do?
Always wrote:Stop misrepping. I meant what I said. Rhageo's action looked vaguely pro-town because when going beneath shallow surface-level play, there was a hint of a potential townposting that I latched onto. Multiball makes that more sketchy, because scum have the ability to, and early-game are practically near-guaranteed to be, legitimately scumhunting. Which makes the action harder to pin down. It's either town scumhunting or scum scumhunting, but while I overall lean the former, it's a tough call to make.
I was asking for clarification because I didn't understand where you were coming from. How is doing so a misrep? I guess I get it now though. Sort of.
Always wrote:There is no lack of scumhunting. If you see a lack of scumhunting in Rhageo, you're an idiot, alignment-regardless. Because his alignment regardless, Rhageo has been scumhunting quite blatantly in his posts, just subtly. To answer, I haven't been able to lock down one way or the other whether it's town or not, but with the slightest of leans towards town. Basically, I feel that going for subtle-scumhunting has very little payoff for scum in comparison to more obvious tactics. Shallow play, deeper play. Rhageo's closer to the latter. Which has more reward as town than as scum.
Guess I'm an idiot then because I see coasting and not doing a whole lot.

Mastin, as for the thing about last game, saying you know you'd have seen the same thing as town as you claimed to see as scum is just wrong. So wrong. On so many levels. And your logic there was ridiculously flawed there. And it's because you weren't being legitimate. AP saw it too. And there is absolutely no way you can have a town read on me before I even posted here. Because the fact I hadn't posted tells you nothing except that I was working, sleeping, then working again in that time. In between shifts, I saw a bunch of pages and said fuck it I'll wait for days off. That is 100% null. But it's pointless to debate and we both know why so this is the last I have to say about it.
Always wrote:I'll get around to this in a bit. Running short on time. Short version, posts I quote aren't necessarily the basis of the read; they can be, but could be earlier or later, depending on when I hit submit.
Whether it was those posts or not, I was just wondering where the reads came from...

Moogle, my issue with Iec's 417 should be obvious. He said he didn't have a read on Cly but would call him town because everyone else was. No sense of paranoia that it's the scum calling him town because they are his buddies or anything. No independent scum hunting. Just letting everyone else read a player and blindly following everyone else's reads. And my joking around depends more on playerlist, mood, and gamestate than my alignment.
There's also the possibility you're failing to recognize - the scum in question are reluctant to extend a helping hand to their failing scumpartner.

I mean, consider the current state of the game at the moment. Like mentioned, the game feels relatively RVSy and easy-going still. Now, how would it look if a scumpartner tried to defend shos at this stage of the game, even subtly?

Also worth mentioning is that this is a fucking HUGE game and despite having something like eight votes shos is far from in danger of being lynched and not in need of saving in the slightest bit.[/quote]

This kind of looks like it could be a Shos scumpartner...
Always wrote:Key phrases highlighted.
Ok, yeah? There was a question there too... As for the Shos wagon, if that's how you feel about the votes on it, including mine, I guess you know me better than I know myself. I wasn't joking when I voted him and the fact that I think he's a much better lynch than Abomination factored in quite a bit.

Y+B, I'm good at reading Mastin and I'm pretty sure she's town. That's why I'm getting frustrated lol. Well, that and my mood affects my reading/posting and it's been a very rough day realizing I'm 900 bucks short on my bills this pay period and someone just cashed a check he told me to send and he wouldn't cash until I said the money was there and guess what? The money isn't there so I got fucked. But yeah, I'm going with Mastin is town right now. Cop isn't necessary. It will make sense around Day 3 or 4 for sure.
AP wrote:
I have no idea? I'm probably going to wait until after I've read everything
before I try and figure out who we want to compromise on
The bolded looks like you've made up your mind that you are going to disagree with Iec's reads. Predetermined reads before reading the thread aren't something town has.

I can see the case on Y+B. I don't completely disagree with it. Just throwing that out there.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Egg »

ok
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Egg »

Just so everyone knows, I work 7am to 11pm the next two days (and I'm supposed to be there by like 630 at the lastest) and have stuff to take care of the next day so I'll probably fall behind again.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote xofelf
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Egg »

Day 1 probably isn't the time for that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Egg »

Nero, yeah I'd rather hold off on that for now.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Egg »

Xofelf
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Egg »

I'm planning on getting caught up later today or on National Shos Day (tomorrow).
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Egg »

That's not a claim but I don't see why Nero wanted the claim anyway so if everyone else is satisfied, whatever for now
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Egg »

Ok catching up.

Back on Page 10, back to back posts I don't like. Squirrel Girl's 689 is giving me bad vibes. Can't exactly figure out why. The very next post by Moogle is buddying to Nat and I don't like it at all.

Iec's post where he votes Nero is bad. He just picks out a post and says it's scummy without saying why. And that post by Nero was pretty logical. I mean, I compromised on shos earlier for that same reason. That's not to say Nero is town, but that's not a reason to vote him.

Ap's catchup was underwhelming. I was expecting this new original insight and just don't really see it.

TSO, pretty sure I saw you a couple times before N's game. The different read isn't coming from that game alone.

Mhork, why do you seem annoyed at Mastin's xofelf vote coming right as she goes V/LA? She is a new popular wagon. Is that supposed to die down just because her access is limited? If that was supposed to happen, more players would go V/LA JUST because a wagon forms on them. And I'm not saying that's what she's doing (I highly doubt she is), but it happens and it's because of people saying "well this person isn't here to defend themself so let's ignore them even though they could be scum and lynch someone else instead". It's worse with replace outs, but this annoys me too.

Mala, can you give me a list of reads that you and Mastin agree on? Names alone are fine. I don't need reasons for this.

Beast popping in just to reassert his rhaego read and do nothing else rubs me the wrong way.

Squirrel Girl's Shos vote just to make things exciting is pretty bad. She votes a softclaimed power role to make this happen? Nah, that's dumb.

Shos, you said you were claiming and only gave a character name. You don't get to do that and then call someone out for fishing when they ask for more.

What happened to the xofelf wagon?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Egg »

I'm not voting her for lurking. Can't speak for everyone else
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Egg »

Nero, I'm back and forth on you.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Egg »

I don't see it
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 921, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 907, Egg wrote:Beast popping in just to reassert his rhaego read and do nothing else rubs me the wrong way.
I have been phone posting for about a week because I had no wifi. Shoot me for only doing very little but still trying to contribute something to the conversation. I am on an actual computer now.
I've been phone posting all game. I think I only posted from a computer once.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Egg »

But anyway what are your thoughts now?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 925, Nero Cain wrote:this really has nothing to do with the game, but I recently bought a 4g phone and it is hard as fuck to play Mafia on it.
Yeah I just did the same thing not too long ago. I miss my old one.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Egg »

Shos, to me, nameclaiming is like saying "I'm in the game. There, I claimed."

Majiffy, I noticed that too lol

Kinda tempted to move back to Shos...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Egg »

In post 944, shos wrote:yes, usually, but in this case, I AM THE GAME. I mean there's like literally no way inuyasha is the bad guy. there aren't enoug good guys if he is.
Flavor arguments will convince me 0% of the time.

Beast, why is Rhaego scum? There are reasons not from his play why I think he is town, but I want to see your case.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Egg »

In post 950, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 835, beastcharizard wrote:Rhaego is scummy because they are doing nothing at all that is helpful to the town. Their posts are just dumb questions with zero content what so ever. Their claim of scum hunting is not actually that. It feels like they are going more for making noise than anything else.
This is why I think Rhaego is scum.
Why is Rhaego the worst offender of this?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Egg »

In post 968, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 966, Egg wrote:
In post 950, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 835, beastcharizard wrote:Rhaego is scummy because they are doing nothing at all that is helpful to the town. Their posts are just dumb questions with zero content what so ever. Their claim of scum hunting is not actually that. It feels like they are going more for making noise than anything else.
This is why I think Rhaego is scum.
Why is Rhaego the worst offender of this?
If Rhaego is scum, so is Egg for this post. It subtly says only the worst offender at a particular transgression can be scum and searches for another player to make worse than Rhaego.

- Venus Fly Trap -
I'm actually trying to figure out why he singles out one player for doing what quite a few others are doing as well.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Egg »

In post 971, ActionDan wrote:
In post 949, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Thirdly, it's not the case that there "aren't enough good characters." We're town aligned and are not really a good guy/girl. There are many characters who are "nicer" than our flavor, so there's really no shortage of town related flavors.
(you're also a miller to trackers/watchers and the like)
Why did I originally read his claim as miller AND tracker? This makes more sense.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Egg »

Shos, speaking of Harry Potter mafia, Dumbledore was a Mod provided fakeclaim once. People went "OMG Dumbledore has to be in the game and has to be town. ReaperCharlie is confirmed town". Guess who went on to win the game? Scum who claimed Dumbledore.

TSO, I doubt Mastin is scum.

Shos, yeah it's cow tits. And I learned recently that there are people who have never seen a cow. Holy shit

Wait. Who is Moogle again?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Egg »

Mastin specified that the Venmar and Cly reads wouldn't be explained. I don't see the issue. And having more posts than 20ish players isn't really lurking. Yeah, the slot hasn't been here for a couple of days on a holiday weekend. I'll give you that. But lurking? I don't see that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1009, T S O wrote:but if it's a hydra, why is it inactive?
Two people busy on a holiday weekend? It's only been like 2 or 3 days and they were active before that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Egg »

To follow the flow chart or not to follow the flow chart. Hmm. I like the points against shos, but my gut is still saying town...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Egg »

All this talk about the xofelf wagon but still only four votes. Why?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1065, Nero Cain wrote:She left and she's not back yet but I'm fine with adding pressure
vote:Xofelf

Still don't like Shos at all.

What do you think of Angry Ice, egg?
I don't want pressure. I want to see an elf with a noose around her neck hanging from a tree.

MadCube is scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1070, Lord Mhork wrote:I still oppose the xof wagon out of principle since she's evidently not here right now
Not a town tell
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1072, Lord Mhork wrote:No but the pressure isn't doing anything and people can just sit and coast on their votes. The votes would be better spent literally anywhere else until xof either shows up, starts prod dodging, or gets replaced. Right now scum can hop on her and just check in every now and again to say they're still waiting while they lurk the thread to death
It's not about pressure. It's about lynching scum.

Do you think I'm coasting/lurking?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1076, Venmar wrote:Nero is probably town, Rhaego looks like a VI, and shos isn't an optimal Day 1 lynch by my standards.

This town is so luckluster lol. I'll push out some content and why's later today when im not busy playing league or something
What about xofelf?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Egg »

Buddying, overdefensiveness over things not even game related, posting without acknowledging her wagon.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1083, AngryIcerink wrote:I think AP has more enthusiasm for XofelfScum than I do, but neither of us thinks she is town.

- Iec
How does that compare to your read on Nero, who you are voting?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Egg »

Can't figure out why AngryIec is voting Nero instead of xofelf.

Mhork, if she's an easy lynch, why is her wagon stalled? And what makes "easy" lynches town anyway?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Egg »

Like if I just wanted an easy lurker lynch, I'd be voting The Goat right now
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Egg »

Let's be real. Any wagon that gets anywhere near the required 15 votes for a Day 1 lynch is going to feel easy as soon as it gains traction.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1102, Lord Mhork wrote: I'm defending xof because she's not here and I like her. Plus piling impatient pressure isn't going to do anything really productive with her
I happen to like her too. But I'm scumreading her and I lynch scum reads.

And for the third time. I don't give a rat's ass about pressure. You are the only one bringing up pressure. My vote is not a pressure vote. It's a "can we just lynch this now?" vote.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1107, Lord Mhork wrote:He slipped and to the best of my memory he hasn't adequately explained it. That's sketch as fuck.
He explained it just fine. It's just a matter of whether you believe him or not. I'm on the fence, personally.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Egg »

No, you're dense. I remember all too well.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Egg »

Seriously how can you hang on to "shos has no content" and "shos hasn't defended the slip"? Are you reading his posts? Have you looked at his ISO? Those aren't reasons to vote him. Maybe he's scum. But if he is, the strongest point against him is that he is using a name claim to treat himself as confirmed town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1117, Lord Mhork wrote:I sometimes read shos' posts. I don't think they ever really sink in though
There goes your entire case then.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Egg »

</3
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Egg »

Dude. Low blow.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Egg »

Xofelf, a few thoughts after reading your posts.
-I noticed the double vote. Just didn't see any reason to point it out.
-Tell me why my reasons for voting you aren't legitimate.
-What is your read on Mhork? And don,t give a fencesitty null or say you could see either side. I want to hear town or scum.
-Shos didn't even have to claim. He was like L-7.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Egg »

Gonna be behind for a few days again. Getting up at 5am to work until 11pm the next two days. My next three work days after that might be shorter so maybe I cam catch up then.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Egg »

Holy shit this is gonna be a tough catch up...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1989, Cephrir wrote:
Prodding Egg, Lemniscate, beastcharizard.

Ow.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2013, notscience wrote:Can someone tell me why only like 2 people questioned rhaego early while he posts bullshit questions that he doesn't follow up and naked votes all the time while avoiding what's going on

I personally didn't because someone crumbed something about him
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:08 am

Post by Egg »

We're gonna no lynch aren't we?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2104, AngryIcerink wrote:I'm 24 hours away from voting the largest wagon indiscriminately. Make shit happen you freaking sloths.

I'll probably end up doing this too. I'm on the leading wagon though so we should just lynch xofelf.

By the way, I'll respond to all the stuff I missed before deadline hits. I just worked 5 straight doubles so that's why that hasn't happened yet.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2216, xofelf wrote:No, you're right Y. That is how it is worded. I wasn't looking at my PM when I claimed because I'd looked at it so often I thought I had it the order of it correct. It DOES say Town Demon Hexmage. I ordered it wrong >.<

Why'd you keep looking at it?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Egg »

unvote, vote shos
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2284 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2283, Svenskt Stål wrote:i doubt thatscum fake claims the lead character

Why does it have to be a fakeclaim for him to be scum?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Egg »

But if you knew you were a town demon, why assume demons are scum to begin with?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Egg »

Pretty sure Goat just beetlejuiced.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2299 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Egg »

Sort of. If you were an active player in this game, no. Because you are not, yes.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2301 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Egg »

Ok didn't realize you were back (I've been away myself). It's not about the activity itself. I thought you were popping in just after your name was mentioned. But if you came back Monday, I was wrong.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2307 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2302, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2284, Egg wrote:
In post 2283, Svenskt Stål wrote:i doubt thatscum fake claims the lead character

Why does it have to be a fakeclaim for him to be scum?

Lack of theme knowledge clearly.

I cn also confirm that town deamons are a thing if that makes a diffrence.

I've seen Dumbledore as a Mod provided fake claim in Harry Potter mafia.

I've seen Brian Griffin as scum in Family Guy mafia.

Someone was Ceph's last game had the main protagonist or something as scum.

It happens. Don't assume it can't.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2954 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Egg »

I believe 2917 by notscience was a hammer. If not, and if lemni is really a mason whose partner(s) can't be bothered to claim, fuck them.

unvote, vote lemni

Because deadline in an hour and a half.

Guys can we slow down the pace just a little tomorrow?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2958 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2955, Kagami wrote:wait wait wait.

Did sven hammer back at 2912?

Someone unvoted right before that I think
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2984 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Egg »

These delayed flips are annoying.

I skimmed over what I missed during the night. Seems most of what I didn't respond to is outdated now. If anyone wants a response to something specific, let me know. Looked over Bulbafenix a little too. I felt like they didn't do anything, but they have plenty of content posts and are actively talking and stuff.

Not sure what to make of one kill. Kind of expected three (2 scum groups and some kind of SK or vig). The flavor of the flip suggests two groups still though. If that's the case, the other group is probably pretty evenly split between being on and off the wagon while his buddies are probably at the height of the Mist wagon and late shos push with maybe one bussing late. I feel like with so many votes and so few flips, it might be useless to look too deep into all of that just now though.

I'll wait for AngryIec's flip for much more though.

Oh and one more thing.

In post 588, ActionDan wrote:I would appreciate it that if a vig is considering shooting Rhaego tonight they instead pick someone else.

Why'd you say this? I originally took it as a mason crumb then his slot claimed mason and flipped scum. Almost looks like you crumbed it but later abondoned it to bus. I subtly referred to this here:
In post 2028, Egg wrote:
In post 2013, notscience wrote:Can someone tell me why only like 2 people questioned rhaego early while he posts bullshit questions that he doesn't follow up and naked votes all the time while avoiding what's going on

I personally didn't because someone crumbed something about him

You guys also both talked about your roles suggesting we have two scum teams. I kind of feel like we should know what this was all about before I say we have a connection to dead scum here.

Preview edit: the thing I quoted above shows that notscience went after that slot too
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Egg »

I'm actually gonna

vote Actiondan

For now
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Egg »

In post 96, ActionDan wrote:
In post 87, Always wrote:What I really need to say is this. Normally, I'd just leave this comment as be. But it's actually really, REALLY important that I get an answer from you, Dan, if this is confirmed knowledge or just speculation. It makes a huge difference in something that could be a massive advantage to the town, but I need to know for sure.)

Well if it's important to you Mastin-sama:

A 28 player game would suggest two factions or more since a 7p scum team in a 28 player base is rather unwieldy imo, but it happens to be the case that
I have role info that very much suggests two factions.
You should work with that assumption.

The bolded should remind people a little more about what I'm referring to
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Egg »

I was thinking because it specified a team name. But the people that know things about this theme are saying otherwise so I'm willing to roll with that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Egg »

Read the sentence right before what you green'd
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2996 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Egg »

And the word "though" in your green.

Short answer:yes.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3019 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3002, Lord Mhork wrote:SG why majiffy?

I was wondering this too
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3020 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Egg »

unvote

That actually makes perfect sense. Can you tell us why you thought two scum teams though or will that tell us too much about your role?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3029 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Egg »

Yeah mine says I count as my race. Actually didn't notice that on Day 1.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3042 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3032, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3029, Egg wrote:Yeah mine says I count as my race

interesting....

Why? A few others have said the same
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3051 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Egg »

Nero, Majiffy in 3025. You in 3021. I think Shos said it somewhere
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3052 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Egg »

3033 shos said it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3056 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Egg »

I'm demon while we're all race claiming
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3072 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Egg »

Rhaego+wake+lemni notable posts:
196: pretty sure moogle isn't a buddy.
292: I wanna say Abomination and Y+B non buddy, shos could be a buddy (nothing strong on shos though)
Beast, Iec, and Kat get the "are you scum?". Kinda leaning no buddies there because he was probably looking to get an ugly reaction.
589: TSO non-buddy I think.
593: mhork probably isn't a buddy.
1383: depends on if this gets followed up or not. If so, Nero non-buddy. If not, Nero makes sense as a buddy
1389: Y+B definitely not a buddy. Xofelf might be.
2044: the villianizing of TSO, gesits, nero, and birds of prey ("Im being wagoned for BS") points to non-buddy.
2055: scum list of shos, nero, AngryIec, birds probably contains one buddy. Nero and birds arent it. Angryiec will flip soon.
2171: Nero is probably the least likely of everyone to be a buddy based on this ISO
2751: no way Mist is a buddy.
2754: looks like a genuine push by actiondan.
2768: how did we not catch "vanilla mason" lmao

I wanna say that was useless because I didn't find a clear buddy but the non buddy tells might be useful later. Expect me to refer back to this if I'm still here late in the game.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3073 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Egg »

Cleaner post to refer to later. I don't think the following are buddies:
Moogle
Y+B
Beast
Iec
Kat
Notscience
Geists
Nero
Birds of prey
Mist
Actiondan

Less sure, but still:
Abomination

Possible?:
Shos
Xofelf
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3074 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Egg »

Lemniscate 15 [LYNCH!] (Squirrel Girl, ProHawk, Always, Moogle Dance Troupe, The Goat, shos, ActionDan, HighShroomish, beastcharizard, Nero Cain,
AngryIcerink
, Birds of Prey, BBmolla, geists, Svenskt Stal)

^also probably want to not lynch the people on this wagon just for today.

So these 14 +
Y+b
KAt
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3077 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Egg »

Oops didnt mean to hit submit yet. But anyway. Wagon plus y+b, kat, notscience, mist, and I'll even include Abomination for 19 players. I'll focus on the rest today. For personal reasons, I want to leave Bulba out too

Preview edit: lemni included him while villainizing those who were "unfairly" attacking.

Do you honestly believe that more than half of lemni's buddies bussed?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3078 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Egg »

Just realized I'm down to just:
6. Majiffy
20. Clyton neil11132123.
Venmar
26. xofelf*

I clearly fucked up somewhere. Prohawk may be right about the bussing.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3080 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Egg »

Yeah. I kinda like majiffy for town though. And xofelf's claim kinda seems townish now. So the whole list is fucked.

My gut says BBMolla, Sven, and Highshroomish for bussing candidates. I need to sleep though. I'll look into that wagon and maybe the counter wagons another time.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3105 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Egg »

Always, is Y+B confirmed to you?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3128 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3126, Birds of Prey wrote:My comments haven't been about Xof. I've been ignoring that for the time behing.

My points are solely about the Y and B claim.

That being said, I am suspicious of a commuter here but not totally ruling it out.

Pretty sure Mhork was responding to Moogle.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3130 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Egg »

Astrology
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Egg »

Bulb, I admit I should look closer at the context, but that quote still looks like scum making town look bad more than it looks like "wtf why bus me?".
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3238 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Egg »

I feel like BBMolla isn't Lemni's buddy for this:

In post 2378, BBmolla wrote:Oh, derp, lemi is new rhaego

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lemi
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3239 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Egg »

I think HighShroomish was first to claim town aligned demon and he thought it made him a miller. That makes him likely town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3240 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Egg »

sven's ISO looks fine too. So much for my gut bussing reads...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3241 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2869, Le Cupcake wrote:YAK

Oh right this was the game you were scum in this is kinda awkward... I guess reasoning with you would be pointless.

I'll put it simply that I have reasons to believe Lem's claim is not fake.

Vote Kat

See also:
Post 2668 ("I would rather no-lynch than lynch lem")
Posts 2876 and 2878
Post 2883:
Kat wrote: I highly doubt that any player in this playerbase
sans me
would come up with 4-man mason fakeclaim and thus your point is moot.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3243 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Egg »

You were probably waiting to see what everyone was going to do. If he's gonna be lynched, you're not going to claim to be his buddy.

Also lolbeetlejuice
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3245 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Egg »

But you didn't claim to be his buddy. I feel like if deadline wasn't so close and there was more of a chance to run up shos or Mist, you may have claimed to save him.

I'll admit I see where it makes sense for you to just bus in this case though. But maybe you felt you couldn't because you had already defended him so hard?

Can you tell me what you meant in the first quote in the post where I voted you?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3248 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Egg »

That doesn't really tell me anything
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3302 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Egg »

So no one thinks Kat is scum? =/
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3364 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3303, shos wrote:Actually I'm not sure about it. that "slip" you pulled is a very nice eye, and the response to it...dunno. but I'm not going to go into tunnel mode like Majiffy was on D1.

This just might be the bmost wishy washy thing I have ever read.

Birds of Prey's claim is pretty null for me. I could see a scum ascetic pulling that. That being said, I was town reading them before and I'm still town reading them. Just saying the claim doesn't change or solidify that read for me.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3365 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3341, Nero Cain wrote:She's saying that all her "fake claim a guilty on me" We should lynch her, then Jiffy.

Doesn't shos effectively have an innocent result on Majiffy? So if you think Majiffy is scum, shouldn't you be voting shos first?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3368 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3366, ProHawk wrote:
In post 3346, geists wrote:Played much with katsuki?

Nope

I have but it's been a while. Geists is probably suggesting that this is a lurker lynch.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3379 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3369, ProHawk wrote:And? Leminscate was also a lurker lynch.

I don't care that Kat has lurked though.

Nero, Shos learned Majiffy's race. It wasn't undead. Or is the theory not that all scum are undead?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3393 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3382, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3380, Titus wrote:If all scums are undead and shos checked, shouldn't shos be getting a result and not Majiffy?

Was me

I thought he did...?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3395 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Egg »

So do I have something wrong because that last sentence seems to back what I was saying...?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3419 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Egg »

Why are we talking SK with one kill and some people thinking two scum teams?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3439 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3425, Svenskt Stål wrote:cant decide if i should switch my vote to bbmolla or lord mhork

Why not Kat?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3442 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Egg »

geists wrote: I'm not at all convinced Kat is scum. :/

Why?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3445 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Egg »

The Mist vote fits with shos being a buddy
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3450 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3447, geists wrote:
In post 3442, Egg wrote:
geists wrote: I'm not at all convinced Kat is scum. :/

Why?

I've misread him in a ton of recent games. Our last game, he was scum and I got him right.

I've also been picking Nacho's brain for how to spot Kat-scum, though Nacho isn't exactly 100% in the games we've played with Kat.

I can give you a ton of eperiential meta as well as cold meta.

I'd sum it up as follows - scum-Kat will do stuff that lol-no-scum-would-do-that. But, it tends to be pretty strategic. Entangling himself in the falling riggings as a teammate goes down isn't strategic.

But if he was entertaining the idea of a mason claim, that fits your scum meta of Kat perfectly
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3451 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Egg »

I kind of wonder if it's possible that xofelf and shos are both scum. But part of me feels like we couldn't have done THAT well on Day 1.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3477 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Egg »

What does that have to do with lynching you though?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3496 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3494, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm so confused what's going on right now. I'll try to catch up later tonight

Don't worry, you didn't miss any scum hunting
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3519 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3514, HighShroomish wrote:When I said "tonight" I obviously didn't mean that night... Shit.

I just realized I don't believe MDT's claim about being a miller to trackers/watchers at all.
UNVOTE
VOTE: MOOGLE DANCE TROUPE

I do
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3546 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3545, shos wrote:Lets lynch mhork, eh?

Nah.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3549 (isolation #123) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Egg »

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3559 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:47 am

Post by Egg »

Mala, what did Kat do recently to make you townread that slot?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3810 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:58 am

Post by Egg »

3809 sucks ass =P

I'll hopefully catch up semi soonish. I've worked insane hours this week and not done yet. Should quiet down Sunday I think. I will say I don't think this Neil wagon is a good idea.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4371 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:07 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4320, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 4318, Oversoul wrote:I dunno. In case he doesn't want to risk killing mislynches/scum.
Yes, you are all here. Your point?

My point is that naraku has every reason to kill every night, given that he's a ninja and is confirmed to be in the game. It's more likely that the Bo7 would no kill, having lost their ninja, but even that's improbable. There is likely at least one failed kill, and I'm trying to understand why you think it's the SK who would have failed.

Because he's scum who knows his team's kill went through.

Vote Oversoul
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4374 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:16 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4355, Young and Beautiful wrote:Hasn't geists confirmed my message yet? Did I get blocked again... damn scums...

- b -

Lmao
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4404 (isolation #128) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4403, ActionDan wrote:It's like everyone forgets poison is a kill method.

This hasn't affected the game yet. We can't really do much with this info yet except stash it away for later. Why are you acting like this iks the single most important thing in the game?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4684 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:11 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4612, The Goat wrote:
In post 4538, shos wrote:Alright night's vig is going to be either of {notscience, Bulbafenix}

Hear me.

You are absolutely, positively, not vigging NS tonight.

If you do, I will slaughter you and throw your worthless carcass into the street.

Okay?

Bulb probably shouldn't be vidged either. But if you do decide on that, tell us before we lynch so he can claim.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4685 (isolation #130) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:17 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4659, notscience wrote:K then, I guess I'm doing this.

ATTENTION

Some of us have shards. These shards are transferred based on lynching/who kills us.

It says we don't want scum to get all of them. So, if you have a shard and aren't someone who's already claimed it, DO NOT CLAIM IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

From this point on, we need to have town evaluate potential hammerers so we don't end up giving them to scum that way.

Why was lynching you a good idea before you claimed this?

Actually, why was claiming this a good idea?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4690 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Egg »

Shos, he already claimed the negative utilities. Puppet + shards. Although shards weren't really bad before he claimed. Just more reason to play for survival and avoid having to claim...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4706 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Egg »

Hmm. I'd rather wagon Abomination than xofelf or shroom, but at the same time Kats was so scummy so I want an Oversoul wagon.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4709 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Egg »

For those who forgot or missed it:
In post 3241, Egg wrote:

Oh right this was the game you were scum in this is kinda awkward... I guess reasoning with you would be pointless.

Vote Kat

See also:
Posts 2876 and 2878
Post 2883:
sans me

Associatives to Lem + may have been the one who told Lem to claim mason but abandoned it to bus + Kat's scum meta is lol let's do what no scum ever would.

When we back and forthed, Kats never addressed what "I have reason to believe" was supposed to mean and then disappeared again.

A dual ISO of Kat + the cupcake alt shows:
-the activity burst that took up like a whole page
-some filler
-a lem vote followed by a quick unvote and hard defense (the vote actually may have been forgetting lem was a scumbuddy and ultimately a reason to abandon the mason fakeclaim now that I think about it)
-our back and forth
-and a replace out request

What part of this is town? I believe I asked if anyone could tell me why I'm wrong and no one could. If I forgot to ask or missed a good answer, let me ask again. Why am I wrong?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4719 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4718, ProHawk wrote:
In post 4709, Egg wrote:If I forgot to ask or missed a good answer, let me ask again. Why am I wrong?

I don't think you are.

Why is Shroom a better lynch?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4724 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4720, ProHawk wrote:Because people want to lynch him?
I realize the alignment of the slot changes, but do you still think Kat's slot is scum evaluating Oversoul?

Yes. I haven't really formulated an opinion on Oversould specifically. This is mostly because I understand I am reading his posts with the bias of knowing he replaced Kat.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4725 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 4721, Oversoul wrote:
In post 4709, Egg wrote:For those who forgot or missed it:
In post 3241, Egg wrote:

Vote Kat

See also:
Posts 2876 and 2878
Post 2883:
sans me

Associatives to Lem + may have been the one who told Lem to claim mason but abandoned it to bus + Kat's scum meta is lol let's do what no scum ever would.

When we back and forthed, Kats never addressed what "I have reason to believe" was supposed to mean and then disappeared again.

-some filler
-a lem vote followed by a quick unvote and hard defense (the vote actually may have been forgetting lem was a scumbuddy and ultimately a reason to abandon the mason fakeclaim now that I think about it)
-our back and forth

What part of this is town? I believe I asked if anyone could tell me why I'm wrong and no one could. If I forgot to ask or missed a good answer, let me ask again. Why am I wrong?

You have clearly never played with Kats town before
That's why you are wrong

Kat town pretty much coasts and mindlessly wagons if I remember right.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4726 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Egg »

Entertain me though. Why does Kat's town meta mean there is no associative with Lem?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4729 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Egg »

Do you agree with my assessment of Kats' town meta?

What differences do you notice in Kats' scum meta?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4734 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 4730, Oversoul wrote:He actually tries

If you can show me a large game where Kats was scum and put in more effort, I'll entertain this. But I've always known Kat to be pretty lurky regardless
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4735 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 4733, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 4655, BBmolla wrote:If you're a supersaint I'm not okay with it

If shards pass via lynch hammer, then that presumably would be why NS would want to hammer. Guessing logically, that scum/vig kills can also steal shards. Otherwise, I cannot see two hammers and your role would be nonsensical. Having a townie pick who they want to hammer is logical.

In fact, we all probably should do that. Scum cannot pick a fellow scum or the possibility to chain lynch runs high.

Due to my claim, I probably shouldn't hammer anyone.

I nominate Mala to be our designated hammerer.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4737 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Egg »

Yes?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4741 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 4739, The Goat wrote:
In post 4737, Egg wrote:Yes?

Why?

I'm relatively sure she's town even though that is pending a couple of things.

Also you probably should have kept scum guessing about Mist.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4745 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 4743, The Goat wrote:
In post 4741, Egg wrote:
In post 4739, The Goat wrote:
In post 4737, Egg wrote:Yes?

Why?

I'm relatively sure she's town even though that is pending a couple of things.

Also you probably should have kept scum guessing about Mist.

I determined that them killing me to potentially acquire a shard that did not exist was not in the town's best interest.

Fair.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4827 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:51 am

Post by Egg »

Moogle, did xofelf play in the Ceph game you are referencing with the hexmage in it?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4828 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:10 am

Post by Egg »

Also on xofelf, Moogle you are doubting the claim, but she correctly named BBMolla's abilities. Unless scum has a super role cop that sees an entire Role PM or something, the hexmage claim is legit. The only thing to determine is whether she is a town hexmage or scum hexmage.

And for those discussing a vig on neil, bad idea. No action should probably be used on neil right now. Trust me on this. This is not based on his play.

Lol on the "we" thing in the post above me. Curious to hear that response
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4955 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Egg »

Moogle, I have to be honest with you, When you make your case for xofelf fakeclaiming, you kind of sound like those people who swear they have proof that the missing Mylasian flight was abducted by a UFO or some shit. No offense to her, but I don't think she can come close to pulling off all of that.

Serene wrote:We here at Serene Health Incorporated Transunited have prescribed that he write original erotic fiction in the thread rather than violent hatred

^I hope he actually does this. Also, get your scumputer checked. -10 for Oversoul is crazy.

Notscience wrote:Majiffy thinks shos's claim is fitting for an SK I think

It's possible.

The Goat wrote:And then, if you want to come back and not act like a scum trying to chainsaw for no goddamn good reason, we can have a conversation.

Who is Kuribo chainsaw defending by voting you? Abomination or...?

Also, vidging Neil is dumb. I think I said it already but come on. He's confirmable. It would be a wasted shot. And again, shos, if you are vidging Bulb, please tell us for sure because I ask that he be able to claim first.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4958 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 4956, Malakittens wrote:vigging,

not vidging.

Pffffftttt

Have you even read the "how do you pronounce vig" threads?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4959 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 4957, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 4955, Egg wrote:Also, get your scumputer checked. -10 for Oversoul is crazy.

I have no qualms with the scumputer. -3 for me~ Perfectly fine.

What I do have qualms with, is the demeanor of kuribo. Not very appropriate for a young and beautiful lady as myself~

- b -

Shouldn't you be more concerned with how the scumputer reads your strongest reads than how it reads you? Your attitude here just screams "I don't care who you lynch just as long as it's not me"
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4980 (isolation #149) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Egg »

I want Bulb to claim before shos vidges him.

Also,
V/LA until Friday

Going camping. Might still be able to post a little more today.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5032 (isolation #150) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Egg »

We have plenty of time to deal with Y+B.

Like I don't have a strong town read on them but it's a pretty bad lynch.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5034 (isolation #151) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Egg »

I'm town reading Birds of Prey. On shroom, I was gut scum reading them, did an ISO, and changed my mind.

Also, back from V/LA. Damn rain.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5035 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Egg »

What is your read on Oversoul? What did you think of my case on Kat?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5046 (isolation #153) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4709, Egg wrote:For those who forgot or missed it:
In post 3241, Egg wrote:

Vote Kat

See also:
Posts 2876 and 2878
Post 2883:
sans me

-some filler
-our back and forth

^For Abom. First quote is the original case. The rest was building off of it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5047 (isolation #154) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Egg »

In post 5045, BBmolla wrote:This is so hopeless

When I fucking die tonight, for the love of god lynch xofelf, than kyou

Who is kyou?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5050 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Egg »

Who'd you mean then? Mala?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5056 (isolation #156) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Egg »

In post 5054, Lord Mhork wrote:Yup I'm scum. :roll:

Do we have a lie detector in this game?

I'm actually...not completely joking.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5069 (isolation #157) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Egg »

Nero, I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I see Birds of Prey as a non-Lem buddy and I believe the claim. Shroom, I just didn't see a case to be made in his ISO. Not sure what more I can say on that. With Shroom, it's not even that they are overly town. I just don't see a case.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5073 (isolation #158) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 5070, ProHawk wrote:
In post 5069, Egg wrote:I just don't see a case.

Compare Day One play to Day Two, or even Day Three for that matter.

Walk me through this.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5094 (isolation #159) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:29 am

Post by Egg »

Shos, why do you think xofelf can confirm herself?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5100 (isolation #160) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Egg »

Majiffy, I'm not completely convinced shos is town either.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5104 (isolation #161) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Egg »

In post 5101, Majiffy wrote:No shit. Probably because he's SK.

I find this more likely than anyone else being SK.

My only question is this. Are we really this good at stopping kills that we're on Day 3 and have only seen two? Now I'm not saying the answer to this is no, but I'm not willing to lynch shos on SK suspicion until we see more evidence there is a SK in the game outside of flavor stuff.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5105 (isolation #162) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Egg »

But really...

"Hey guys my role is kinda like a vig"
"I'm not a vig"
"I have one vig shot tonight"
"I never claimed vig"

^I could do that with actual shos quotes but I'm too lazy to do that being a phone poster and all.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5114 (isolation #163) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Egg »

Shos, did it cross your mind that you may have acquired a kill because Sven (now Serene) is a killing role?

And I don't think xofelf has claimed a confirmable ability. Although now that I think about it, getting BBMolla's stuff right kinda confirmed her role in a way. Sort of.

shos wrote: *sigh* there is a difference between a vig and someone whp can shoot for the first time (possibly only time) on N3.

You used the word vig the first time you claimed anything more than your name.

Goat, not that I think you are scum or Oversoul is town, but to be fair "could be scummy" isn't exactly "zero suspicion".

Actiondan, that still would mean a kill was stopped somewhere. We don't have public knowledge outside of because you say so. Do you think the SK poisons?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5115 (isolation #164) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Egg »

In post 5113, Oversoul wrote:
In post 5108, The Goat wrote:
In post 5096, Oversoul wrote:BB, why aren't you suspicious of The Goat?

*ping*

Oversoul, you've had four or five posts all game that even contained my name. You listed me as "could be scummy" with zero reasoning. Why on Earth would you ask someone else why they're not suspicious of me...when you've
expressed zero suspicion yourself?

That absolutely reeked of passive-aggressive scumminess.

More of a suspicion of BB than of you, my horned friend.

You're suspicious of BBmolla for not being suspicious of The Goat? Can you elaborate on this?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5117 (isolation #165) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Egg »

Majiffy, what do you mean by leash? As in we tell him who to kill? Or just that he claims it before he does it like today? And do you think Bulb's replacement should claim?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5120 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Egg »

Even if shos is killing him though? I don't necessarily think Bulb is scum, but if he's definitely the kill I want him to claim.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5124 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Egg »

Actiondan,
[Quote="Egg"] Do you think the SK poisons?[\quote]
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5125 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Egg »

In post 5118, Majiffy wrote:Direct his kills to a pool of 3 or so players.

How about the top three wagons each day?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5130 (isolation #169) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2241, shos wrote:I am Inuyasha, Town Demon Scenter Searching Empathic
Vigilante.

Lol @ role name yea indeed

Basically I use tessaiga to duel someone, and I can learn 1s abilities from it, which are probably likely vigging abilities.

Also, each morning I am told if i was targetted at night, and by what. This can be undead, demon, both or none.

Here is the original claim.

Shos, can you tell us what word I've bolded in your role name?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5132 (isolation #170) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Egg »

In post 5129, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5125, Egg wrote:
In post 5118, Majiffy wrote:Direct his kills to a pool of 3 or so players.

How about the top three wagons each day?

That's ok-ish. I'd rather we explicitly agree on three names each day. Shooting PR claims can be troublesome.

Shos and xofelf are both PR claims...

Hell, Birds of Prey is a PR claim and people suspect them.

Preview edit: your role name has the word vig and you are claiming you'll keep getting vig-like abilities throughout the game. Why are you making such a point to say you are not a vig? Or at least similar to one?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5135 (isolation #171) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Egg »

Not all PR claims come from town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5136 (isolation #172) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Egg »

I kind of miss the days when town would order a scummy vig to suicide and lynch them the next day if they didn't.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5139 (isolation #173) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Egg »

Scummy vig claim I should say
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5143 (isolation #174) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Egg »

I could see non consecutive.

A non consecutive vig, one shot vig, even night vig, odd night vig, or x shot vig is still a vig. Same goes for SK.

Why are you making such a point to say you are not a vig? Or at least similar to one?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5153 (isolation #175) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote Shos
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5162 (isolation #176) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Egg »

In post 5159, Majiffy wrote:Ah texting and driving always an intelligent decision.

^this. Dumb choice. Don't do it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5205 (isolation #177) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Egg »

Xofelf, why not vote him then?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5207 (isolation #178) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Egg »

Oh
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5213 (isolation #179) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Egg »

Xofelf, you used the word flailing...

And how does the quote in 5209 make sense as a town ability.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5216 (isolation #180) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 5214, neil1113 wrote:
In post 5213, Egg wrote:Xofelf, you used the word flailing...

And how does the quote in 5209 make sense as a town ability.

It can be used like an IC.

How?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5226 (isolation #181) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Egg »

In post 5224, Young and Beautiful wrote:I can think of many scum utilities for such a role. One example is to make a town person say "I am a cop and I have a guilty on someone else, please lynch them immediately",

potentially causing 2 town deaths.

Thing is, I don't even believe such a role exists at all.

- b -

I'm sure it exists because if not, she's stuck now. I just see more scum use for it than town use.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5229 (isolation #182) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Egg »

Shos, not all Mods buy into not being able to kill and perform another action in the same night. This is especially true if they are the last scum alive.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5231 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Egg »

That might be a bad assumption
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5235 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Egg »

Shos, yes you are:
In post 5227, shos wrote:that message ability is extremely pointless apart from vending. if somehow xofelf makes it to 1-before-lylo, he should use it to confirm he didn't make the kill(s).
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5238 (isolation #185) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Egg »

You were assuming that if xofelf can get a message through, it means she didn't kill that night.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5240 (isolation #186) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Egg »

Ok
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5247 (isolation #187) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Egg »

Mhork, tell me how her abilities that we already know about are confirmed town abilities? She made herself untargettable N1. She pretty much rolecopped BBMolla N2. And she can force someone to post whatever she wants them to. I'm personally not doubting any of those abilities. I'm just wondering how they confirm her as town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5249 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:27 am

Post by Egg »

Why would there be something about shards?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5254 (isolation #189) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Egg »

Guys, we're way too split. I'd like to see where the following people fall on the actual wagons:
Notscience
Beast
Penguin
Xofelf

If we can eliminate one or two, we might have a better time pushing a lynch through.

This is just personal opinion, but I don't even think Y+B should be an option with the friendly neighbor claim and lack of support. So I'm curious where Birds, Abom, and Shroom would switch to come deadline.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5261 (isolation #190) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Egg »

Shos, it's Day 1 play, the fact that you tried to confirm yourself with a name claim, the distancing from being a killing role, and your exchange with Majiffy. And I actually like the company on the wagon more than any of the other wagons.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5266 (isolation #191) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Egg »

Shos, we've had the discussion about things like the Harry Potter game that had Dumbledore as a fakeclaim. You really never know. And if you were a 1-shot vig, you'd still be a killing role.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5275 (isolation #192) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Egg »

Birds, I honestly don't know how long I'm willing to wait but if they truly are a friendly neighbor, it shouldn't take much longer anyway.

Shos, it was a large game. Maybe more like 24 or 25. But the point is Dumbledore is a huge character who never does any kind of evil. That should show my point that you shouldn't take a name claim to be town. If you can't agree with that, there is no point in me even talking to you. Honestly, we kind of did already have the discussion and it went nowhere the first time.

Oversoul, ok.

Squirrel, semi confirmed? Can you elaborate on that?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5277 (isolation #193) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Egg »

I just played a game with two JOATs.

But yeah, I can definitely see her as scum. Was just trying to figure out how that was semi confirmed.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5285 (isolation #194) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Egg »

Kagami, I'd rather xofelf be able to provide us with useful information before she does eventually die. I don't at all doubt she has the ability to force someone to say stuff. I can't see her coming up with it if she doesn't. Why not use the most useful abilities while she's still alive?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5289 (isolation #195) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Egg »

Birds of Prey and Beastcharizard, what do you think of Shroom, Abom, xofelf, and shos?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5291 (isolation #196) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Egg »

So the leading wagon is at L-8...

Preview edit: yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking on that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5297 (isolation #197) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Egg »

I want to see ability number one used first.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5303 (isolation #198) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Egg »

We need to make a couple of wagons disappear within a RL day or two
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades