Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:abomination
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 28, BulbaFenix wrote:
Vote abomination
FIFY!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I know you are scum iece but help me pl Abomination. You'll be furthering your wincon!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 35, Iecerint wrote:
In post 33, Nero Cain wrote:I know you are scum iece but help me pl Abomination. You'll be furthering your wincon!
Lost interest at the 4th vote or whatever.
you only had 3 votes on him.

and now 5

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I could but a Xo scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 55, Klick wrote:Flipping a coin for Abomination's alignment

Original Roll String: 1d2 (STATIC)
1 2-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Clyton

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 93, Klick wrote:I screwed up the meaning of that apparently after looking at it on the Wiki. Chainsaw defense is defending your scum buddy by attacking the person who attacked them. But that's not really what I meant to say, it was more of just defending a buddy in general.
scum defend town all the time, imo that's just as much as a "chainsaw" as the traditional meaning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think scum like to defend policy lynchee's for cheap town cred, so I'd bet big money on there being a scummer or two in the "don't lynch abomination!" camp.

Also Jiffy's shepping of Beast is super scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its pretty smurfing likely

Mhork can ride in my scum pile.

Mhork/Jiffy/Clyton/xofelf maybe iece

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 97, Nero Cain wrote:I think scum like to defend policy lynchee's for cheap town cred, so I'd bet big money on there being a scummer or two in the "don't lynch abomination!" camp.
In post 62, Clyton wrote:
In post 60, Venmar wrote:I really am serious with wanting to lynch Abomination though :/
What's your reason? You haven't explained anything behind your vote towards them.
In post 70, Clyton wrote:I personally do not mind keeping Abomination unless there's a legitimate reason to suspect him of being scum. I don't mind reading all of them in that slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, Lord Mhork wrote: Why am I scum Nero? Don't you always call me scum?
You are scum 'cause pumba is better and 'cause you aren't voting scum cylton

Did I call you scum in star wars? I don't remember that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 187, geists wrote:
In post 97, Nero Cain wrote:I think scum like to defend policy lynchee's for cheap town cred, so I'd bet big money on there being a scummer or two in the "don't lynch abomination!" camp.

Agree with your first comment, but I think scum also like to join PL wagons.
there's probably some from column a and some from column b

You think that of the defenders, Clyton is the most scummy?
Agree with the bold.

You should read Clytons ISO.

I do not think Beast is scummy and I'm far more concerned with Jiffy sheeping that bad logic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in other news..more abomination votes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 209, geists wrote:
In post 205, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 187, geists wrote:

Agree with your first comment, but I think scum also like to join PL wagons.
there's probably some from column a and some from column b

You think that of the defenders, Clyton is the most scummy?
Agree with the bold.

You should read Clytons ISO.
I have. Will say more after there's more data from him.
I do not think Beast is scummy and I'm far more concerned with Jiffy sheeping that bad logic.
I seem to default-scum-read Beast so I'm deferring trying to develop a read there for now.

IME Majiffy goes for noise elimination on day 1 regardless of game state and regardless of alignment. I don't townread or scumread him for that.

I'm not getting a scum vibe from him this game. I'm getting a town vibe so far, though it's hard to articulate why.

Also getting a town vibe from svenskt based on the timing of his vote. Would like to see more posts.
Except that I'm not noise. If he wanted noise reaction why not vote for Hana or Abomination? No, he sheeped Beast 'cause he's scum and you are wrong as shit again like you were on Mastin in Venmars game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 211, Majiffy wrote:Reinforcing my scumread on Nero. If hes seriously pushing the sheeping-beast angle, hes seriously not reading my posts.
I mean sure, you SAID that you didn't see Beast's post but even if you are agreeing then you are still sheeping him.

Mind explaining what was scummy about my post?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

geists, if you think he's for noise reaction on d1 and he's not doing that...why do you not find that suspicious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 223, Always wrote:Scratch Nero townread given multiball, since he's one of the first reads that require recalibration with that knowledge.

but SRS, why is Clyton town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 275, Always wrote:
In post 272, Nero Cain wrote:but SRS, why is Clyton town?
'Cause I said so. :P
not good enuff. I'll be the first one to admit that I have a really hard time telling the difference between newb town and newb scum but guess what? Its an alt trying to look like a newbie. Though in tales of you it did try to look town so hey maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm right. Though my gut says its scum and unless it starts wowing me with content then I say lynch that shit.

also, you lurk like shit in our hydra, mastin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well obviously

even if he's new HERE he's still a newb..

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I like Kat this game...which means he's prob scum. :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Shos, which scumteam are you on?

I don't see what's so town about Jiffy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 407, Iecerint wrote:Wow, Mastin is bad at this game.
you are just now realizing this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, like Mastin's entrance to the game is just like the las game where he was scum. Would he do the exact same thing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

3. shos
6. Katsuki
7. Sakura Hana
16. Majiffy
20. Clyton
21. Abomination (Who, Axxle, Haylen, MTD, T-Bone, ika, & BipolarChemist)
26. xofelf
28. Klick
^
so who wants to help me kill who?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Much like beloved Bills, he fails.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So which idiot in that hydra is scumreading me and why? Is it T-bone?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 430, Abomination wrote:But if you're going to make arbitrary lists, you might as well go ahead and get yourself lynched. It's unhelpful at best and scummy at worst.
no and no. I'd even argue that its MORE helpful 'cause it gets people talking and if you really don't understand why I have those players on that list then you are not paying attention which is...unhelpful. :)
In post 431, Iecerint wrote:Also usually when lots of people think someone is town with relatively little controversy ala Clyton that person is usually town. Scum feel awkward dethroning people, especially when the throning is caused by such ambiguous things.
I don't agree with this. First, ad populism is stupid and is the 'cause of 95% of all mislynchs. Second, if Clyton is scum but getting town read...why would scum try to dethrone him?
In post 436, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 423, Nero Cain wrote:3. shos
6. Katsuki
7. Sakura Hana
16. Majiffy
20. Clyton
26. xofelf
28. Klick
^
Why do you include sakura on this list and not the goat?
Its hana and I'd pl that in a heartbeat. :)
In post 437, Abomination wrote:
In post 436, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 423, Nero Cain wrote:3. shos
6. Katsuki
7. Sakura Hana
16. Majiffy
20. Clyton
26. xofelf
28. Klick
^
Why do you include sakura on this list and not the goat?
Because it's an arbitrary list. Nero just picked names that are either A) Popular or B) sounded good in his head.

Don't worry Nero, I have your back. I understand what you're trying to do.
AHHHHH! I see you rolled scum afterall. I've talked about 80% of these reads so telling the town that my list is arbitrary looks like nothing more than discrediting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 440, Iecerint wrote:Scum can do cheap distancing by voicing vague suspicion or uncertainty on a well-liked scumfriend without intent to follow-up on it. This is the cheapest, freest way to distance ever.

This is why Dan's behavior is no longer town if Katsuki flips scum, as his behavior could be an instance of that if Katsuki flips scum.

Tbh I might have a different take on the dan stuff if I wasn't also kinda not sure what was up with the Katsuki stuff as everyone started to praise it.
ok....what are you replying to 'cause like I wasn't talking about Dan like at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 439, Abomination wrote:I know your MO. First you get on some popular wagons (which you have). Then you start going 'this player is scum', 'that player is scum' (which you have as well), with very little progression from one read to another. Then you shout at the town to narrow down to your arbitrary list of players till you're blue in the face (which you are in the process of doing). And when no one listens you'll hop onto whatever wagon has the most traction.
absolutely not. This is what any townie with a pro-town mindset is supposed to do: Get scum reads, convince town to lynch his scum read(s), profit. :) And also like only 3 of those names are "popular" wagons.
This is your scumplay from how I remember it.
So you think this is my scum play yet in 430 you make it sound like I am not a scumread. What's up with that? But while we are on the subject of remembering how each other plays; I remember THIS as your (and Joey K and Midas!) go to scum play: discredit Nero's reads list-get town paranoid of me. And since we are talking about meta here...
I think listmaking is scummy because it allows scum to ask for permission to pursue reads, rather than taking their reads into their own hands. Scum can only fake their reads so much before it starts to unravel.
You know good and well that I do this all the time so you know I do this yet STILL making a big fuss about it looks like what YOU do as scum.
What you are doing is asking everyone permission if we can lynch someone.
oh snork no. Come on man, you ain't that dense. You know I can't lynch anyone by myself. Asking permission ppff...
You can call my wagon a"policy lynch" all you want. You can justify Sakura's inclusion on your list as a "policy lynch". All I see are EXCUSES to wash your hands of the lynch later.
Actually, lets talk about this. I think from my comments in the sign up thread it was p clear that I didn't really want to play with an 8 headed hydra. As far as Hana goes, I had actually outted for a bit. My point is that I think you are making up bullshit to try to get folks paranoid about me.
You want to claim that you have 8 scumreads you want to lynch? Stop asking everyone else for permission and take some responsibility for your reads. Because no matter how you dress it up, all you're doing right now is trying to let others make reads for you to agree with later.
Um...Yeah. Listen guys. This is nothing but strongly worded bullshit. But thats part of the prob, Bone. I've been scum reading clyton, Jiffy, kat and xo previous to my list. So you coming in and claiming that my list was arbritary is flat out misrepping. And really, thats a good 90% of stuff. No one good lynches on cold hard "facts" alone. You did a good job trying to discredit me but it won't work on this site.
In post 447, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 335, Abomination wrote:
In post 90, shos wrote:tomorrow,
In post 200, shos wrote:tomorrow :)
I love ya
In post 333, shos wrote: tomorrow
You're always
A
day
Away
:lol: You can be town.
I don't think that telling a joke is a good indication of alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 454, Mist7676 wrote:Nero Cain, I'm reading your ISO and did you actually change your vote to Clyton, and it was just never counted? Or was that a joke...?
My vote on Cly was serious but there's absolutely no support for his lynch so I figure why not help with the pl. But now its an actual scum read so yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 464, Abomination wrote:I love that since you disagree with me Nero, we must be scum. Yep. Classic Nero. Here's the difference I am looking for. When you're town, you take your scumreads and work hard to convince other players of why you're read is correct. Instead you're just yelling in general about your reads rather than doing anything about it. Nero just making noise, and that's his scumtell.
Yes, I clearly have scum reads on everyone that disagrees with me. :facepalm: And so what? Don't you think that if my reads were right scum would attack me/disagree/discredit? Kinda like you are doing now...

But I pointed out why I feel your response to me is scum oriented but you can pretend like I'm mad at you for disagreeing with me.
In post 493, Lord Mhork wrote:Abom exploding over Nero reads town frustrations to me
Why would town blow up over a reads list?
Nero dumbness also reads town.
???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

With the exception of Iecerint and Rhaego none of
1. Lord Mhork
2. geists (Natirasha & fferyllt)
4. ProHawk
5. BulbaFenix (Bulbazak & EddieFenix)
8. beastcharizard
9. T S O
11. Birds of Prey (anonymous hydra)
13. ActionDan
14. Moogle Dance Troupe (Kagami & Kazekirimaru)
15. Svenskt Stål
19. Young and Beautiful (anonymous hydra)
22. The Goat
23. Venmar
24. BBmolla
25. Mist7676
27. Egg

look particulary scummy to me. I mean yeah, there prob is a scummer or two in there but I wouldn't lynch any of them unless there's a really good reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also what is the difference between what Xofelf did and what Clyton did?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Shos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you stop rolling scum in games that I'm in?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 631, Abomination wrote:I'm feeling pretty solid about our scumreads atm (Shos
just wanted to point out the absolute hypocrisy in T-Bone blasting me for scumreading Shos while he himself is scumreading Shos but it doesn't matter 'cause this is scum.
In post 635, Egg wrote:What exactly did Cly do?
defended the pl on Abomination.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

PV and Mantis being lurksacks doesn't necessarily strike me as scummy.
In post 644, Abomination wrote:
In post 638, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 631, Abomination wrote:I'm feeling pretty solid about our scumreads atm (Shos
just wanted to point out the absolute hypocrisy in T-Bone blasting me for scumreading Shos while he himself is scumreading Shos but it doesn't matter 'cause this is scum.
TROLOLOLOL.

Oh hey guys I just wanted to point out that I'm scumreading Nero for the things I said in #439.... but thanks Nero for the blatant misrep right there. :thumbsup:
yeah....this says nothing about why you are scumreading me...but FTR...are you denying that you ever blasted me over scumreading "popular" wagons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 646, AngryIcerink wrote:P-edit: I might support Nero after I get caught up and depending. What is mastin's read on Nero?
bring it, scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's just kinda an educated guess but even then I think there are much better d1 lynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if you prod them for content then the game isn't advancing organically. Who are you scum reading so far?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you don't want to lynch him 'cause he's a claimed pr?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 654, Abomination wrote:When he tries to point out I'm scum for blasting him for scumreading Shos
I see that you are now backtracking from claiming that I misrepped you.

I think it was clear that I was scum reading clyton, jiffy, and xofelf and that I wanted your slot dead. Infact, I was pretty much huffing and puffing about Clyton and Jiffy so I find it hard to believe that you'd ISO me miss that.
In post 101, Nero Cain wrote:Mhork/Jiffy/Clyton/xofelf maybe iece
^^^^
Why did you not fuss about this reads list?

kinda changed my mind on Mhork but his "Bone fussing about Nero's reads seems town" is pretty dumb. I
might
lynch him when you flip scum but I don't think Mhork being dumb is an alignment thing. + he doesn't understand that this is what you do as scum.

You yourself voted. Are you telling me that you LIED as town? Or if you had a scumread on Kat why are you up in arms about me scumreading Kat?

On the Hana thing, I'm super experienced, do you really think I'd fake a scumread on a player that hasn't posted? Fool please, if anything is fake its
THAT
'cause honestly, the fact you think scum would try and pull that off is lol.

You still play scum the same way you played as scum 6-7 years ago: fuss about Nero's reads list/discredit hi, lie, use the same tired line that I scumread people who disagree with me. I'm also agreeing with Y&B that the content for a monster hydra is lacking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

use better bait

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What made you change your mind on Clyton?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 677, geists wrote:
In post 676, Nero Cain wrote:What made you change your mind on Clyton?
Who are you asking?
I was asking you but nevermind.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 695, Birds of Prey wrote:Nero looks pretty town until the end of page 21. I don't see how anyone can townread us given our total lack of content.
not a town read at all. You are null and I was trying to explain my reasoning for why I didn't include folks in my "kill" list.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

'cause its a 28 player game so there's going to be a butt load of scum and there's no traction for lynching abomination but just LOOK at Shos and he's really doing nothing. Why do you have a town read on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I love it when scum think they can mislynch me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 711, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 708, Nero Cain wrote:yes, you
So do you no longer scumread Abomination? Or is the AngryIce read in addition to that?
What the hell is this crap where you and Mist act like its odd to have multiple scumreads?

Still think Abomination is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 710, Young and Beautiful wrote:Leave the scum-killing to the vigs
So you think Shos is town now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 748, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 739, Nero Cain wrote:
So do you no longer scumread Abomination? Or is the AngryIce read in addition to that?
What the hell is this crap where you and Mist act like its odd to have multiple scumreads?

I was actually seeking clarification, since you called out the scum on your wagon and only indicated Furious Frozen Water. Do you honestly think it's 2 scum and 1 town currently on you? Meh. I'm pretty happy with my vote on you.

@Geists - what's the xolf case?
Exactly how is that impossible? Explain what's townie about abomination and angry?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah...asking you to explain why you felt it was scummy that I have two scum reads on my wagon is such an overreaction....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh I didn't eh?
In post 754, Nero Cain wrote:Still think Abomination is scum.
no way you are town and this derpy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In 701 Mist says that I'm scummy for moving my vote from a dying Abomination wagon onto a heathly scum wagon that has a chance to go through.

Here I guess Ice agrees? that I should have kept my vote on the two player strong Abomination "wagon".

I then say this

Ice then asks me if I'm talking about him and NOT asking me who I thought was scum on my wagon as AP later claims.

So *shrugz* I don't really understand how anyone isn't suspicious as fuck over that blatant misrep. +Ice not doing the townie thing and telling AP that he didn't ask that tells me that this slot is scum.
In post 759, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.
In post 689, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have a town read on Geists,
Abomination
and AngryIce.
I would also like this explained.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lurker hunting? The fuck are you on and where can I get some?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hehe @ this mini tirade. Caught scum is caught and is flailing about.

In 707 you asked if I had a scum read on you. That's it. Now maybe SG is scum and tried to make it look like I had dropped a scumread on Abomination. Maybe she's town and was really interested. IDK and I'm not really interested in that. What I AM interested in is that fact that AP said you asked me who was scum on my wagon yet you never did and you never bothered to correct him.
In post 773, AngryIcerink wrote:That is literally what you said. You are embarrassed scum or have extremely poor language skills.
In post 703, Nero Cain wrote:'cause its a 28 player game so there's going to be a butt load of scum and there's no traction for lynching abomination but just LOOK at Shos and he's really doing nothing. Why do you have a town read on him?
1. Your stated rationale for no longer voted for Abomination is that there's "no traction" for lynching him --
nevermind that that in no way makes him more likely to be town.
Never claimed that like at all. When a player is doing nothing but whining about being wagoned and doing no scum hunting what so ever its kind of hard to have a town read. True, what he's doing is essentially active lurking but saying this guy is scummy for active lurking=//=I'M LURKER HUNTING!. Both you and AP are experienced enough to know that scum do active lurk so you finding me scummy for thinking Shos was active lurking scum is pretty :igmeou:
Further more, me sitting on a wagon that has like 1 person when it takes 15 to lynch is really anti-town and does nothing to move the game foreword. Sure we have like two weeks till deadline and maybe if I scream and yell enough about how Abom is scum people will stop ignoring him and read the shit he's posting but I don't really see why I should care about 1 scum more than another scum. Are you scum with Shos and you wanted me to keep yelling and screaming at the scum not on your team so I can split the votes?

2. Your emotional appeal to lynching Shos is that Shos has "really do[ne] nothing" and OMG YOU MUST HAVE A TOWN READ ON HIM IF YOU DONT' WANT TO LYNCH THIS DO-NOTHINGER [AKA LURKER]

I mean I [departing from AP, who was more meh] had more of a scumread on Shos anyway and I found this bad.
I HIGHLY doubt that if you were town and say a player doing shit all you'd not have a scum read/be suspicious of them...so what is your case on Shos?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So....Shos is doing nothing.

You claim that I'm scummy for thinking this is a scumtell.

You say you've played with Shos before as scum and he was acting like this.

What's the difference?

This is also muliball so your reason for not wanting Shos lynched is p bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 777, AngryIcerink wrote:though that isn't actually what you accused shos of
YOU just got done yelling and screaming about how I was switched my vote 'cause I was "lurker hunting" You and AP are terrible as a scum hydra.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well this is also a 28 player game and multifaction games are extremely common so common sense kind of says so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 780, AngryIcerink wrote:You are scummy for indicating "basically doing nothing" as the reason for voting him.
no but if you think this is Shos' scum meta why would you think I'm scummy for being right?
In post 780, AngryIcerink wrote:Your decision to recontextualize this as active lurker hunting -- subsequent to taking exception to being called a lurker hunter, which makes me pretty skeptical that your original reasoning was as you now claim -- is just that.
If a player is doing nothing at all is basically active lurking, however, you said that I was a lurker hunter as you in felt I was specifically going after low posters which isn't true but I guess I can kind of understand how you'd get "lurker hunting" from accusing someone of doing shit all.
In post 780, AngryIcerink wrote:I have already indicated that the difference between Shos and others today is that
Shos's wagon was very low-resistance, which is correlated with a town alignment.
I'm not really sure what this is about....

@bolded oh smurf no
You know -- basically, the opposite of the reason you unvoted Abomination.
So if you believed this why did you never point it out or join the Abomination wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 786, Ner+Far wrote:
In post 785, AngryIcerink wrote:I think you're voting for shos because you think he is mislynch bait based upon how you responded when you were asked about it. That's what I find scummy.

OK @ the second/third. It sounds like you think that scum are different from townies in that they vote for scum more than town do, which I find to be a little bit bogus! But OK!
This is just putting stuff into my mouth.
In post 785, AngryIcerink wrote:Contrary to how you characterized it, the Abomination wagon actually had plenty of traction up until several pages in.
ok....but I was still riding the abomination wagon up until the time where it was me and Kats voting it and everyone calling it town. If you are going to try and out argue me atleast get the facts right please.

This also doesn't explain why you never voted it or why you didn't point out that you thought it was scum as you implied in 780.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 778, Nero Cain wrote:So....Shos is doing nothing.

You claim that I'm scummy for thinking this is a scumtell.

You say you've played with Shos before as scum and he was acting like this.

What's the difference?
I'm also very interested to a reply to this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 438, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 431, Iecerint wrote:Also usually when lots of people think someone is town with relatively little controversy ala Clyton that person is usually town. Scum feel awkward dethroning people, especially when the throning is caused by such ambiguous things.
I don't agree with this. First, ad populism is stupid and is the 'cause of 95% of all mislynchs. Second, if Clyton is scum but getting town read...why would scum try to dethrone him?
I'd also like to get an actual answer this time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 791, AngryIcerink wrote:1. I am showing the scumNero interpretation of your words to make my perspective as clear as possible, though, since you feigned not being able to understand why I found it scummy in your previous post. It goes without saying that I think the scumNero interpretation is valid.

2. You attempted to argue that because the Abomination wagon had poor traction, by my logic, he would be more likely to be scum. (Again, a super curious deflection, and an irrelevant one, as lack of consistency, even if applicable here, isn't a scumtell, blahblah etc.) My response explained why his wagon was different -- there was great traction that dissipated, which is very different from the converse of Shos's wagon.

3. I explained why I didn't vote for Abomination at the start in literally my very first post in this game. :roll: It's basically the same reason as I've just articulated above.

4. I already addressed the Shos thing multiple times and I will not repeat myself. Please rephrase the question if I am somehow answering a different one.

5. @789, for the first sentence, thinking someone is town has nothing to do with mislynches. So that part sentence is kind of non sequitur and irrelevant to what I am talking about. For the second sentence, that is the perfect time to distance, as it is distancing that will be forgotten until isos come into play late game. Distancing doesn't entail "dethroning;" it just means something like the AD->Katsuki interaction I explained earlier.

- Iec
1. This is applying fake evidence where there is none. You are the dirty cop that plants a bag of pot just so you can arrest me.
2. ok...its like you are PRETENDING to not understand the conversation. The abomination wagon got whittled down to me and Kat. Mist voted me for moving my vote and helping the game progress. Your defense has been "the Abomination wagon
HAD
traction!" There is no way that you can say with a straight face that a 2 player wagon with like almost everyone calling Abomination town is traction.
3. If you are thinking that abomination is scum for the way his wagon died why would voting him be silly?
4. *shrugz* IDK, just find it rather lame that you say Shos is playing to his scum meta but me wanting him dead for not doing anything is bad/scummy.
5. So you are saying that AD was distancing from Kat? ok...but what does that have to do with Clyton? Are you accusing me of distancing? lol Are you saying that 'cause no one is distancing from him that he's not scum?
In post 801, beastcharizard wrote:Can we get some more votes on rhaego please? They are super scummy.
do you not think Shos is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 500, Cephrir wrote:Abomination 3 (
shos
, Katsuki, Nero Cain)
15 to lynch.
mmmmm...look at this this yummy delicious traction.

strikeout 'cause shos later unvotes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 812, AngryIcerink wrote:They're only similar in that Clyton and Kats both had lots of posts that made players reflect on their townieness afterward
Clyton has like 3 posts and everyone has been calling him town except for me, atleast I don't remember anyone. Geists kinda later questions them but that all who else? I also don't really remember much "kat is town" talk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah ok, I looked. There was this lil' burst of kat is town talk. So tell me what you think of Clyton?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 859, shos wrote:I've gone through NC's ISO and actually I don't see fitting reasons to vote him. can anyone on his wagon tell me why they are voting him?
I am a you/xofelf cw

my other theory is that since all the votes on me have been kind of OMGUSY that I've hit scum and they are angry with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Abomination
and AngryIce.
In post 759, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.
So I'm like the only person that feels this needs to be addressed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just claim now shos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or take your time making up a fake claim...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 870, T S O wrote:
In post 866, Nero Cain wrote:
Abomination
and AngryIce.
hey, mastin's refusing to explain reads either. can't lynch em all.
Who did Mastin have as scum/town and flipped a read on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 822, Mist7676 wrote:Nero you misinterpreted my post completely....

I said it was funny you changed your vote
after
I called out the people on his wagon. The shos wagon had already stumbled off down the hill, and there was a lot of opportunities to jump ship earlier.

I don't have a townread on shos. I have a null leaning scum on him, but I would rather you be voted this round :D
Well my lynch isn't going to happen. Maybe when the night kills whittle down town numbers but my lynch isn't going to happen on d1. The one undisputable fact that I know is that I'm town. I think Ice and Abomination are scum. Both you and SG's votes on me have been rather bad though. IDK, Having two or more scum on me isn't some impossibility, infact, I think its EXTREMELY likely that there are multiple scum on my wagon given that I am a scumCW and that the last 2 or 3 games with major wagons on me have been 3 scum and those games weren't near as big so more scum in this game. Anyways...

I had previously unvoted Abomination and moved to Clyton but no one was buying the Clyton thing so I moved back to Abomination. Also you "called me out" in 454 and I moved my vote in 531. If I was so scared that you "caught" me or whatever false thing you think, do you think I'd move my vote sooner than 80 posts? I think those two facts show that your "calling me out" had like F all to do with my vote change.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So shos...you are an important town pr...so why the active lurking and junk?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, YOU softclaimed you were a pr + last I'm relatively certain that in FE:A the main character was a pr...and well I can't think of a themed game with the main character as a vt...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 886, T S O wrote:I feel the need to point out Nero would naturally assume the main character is Town, because, y'know, that's what the natural assumption -is-.
probs but FE:A had a main character fake claim but why point the finger at me when Abomination says that it could be a fake claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 890, Ner+Far wrote:'cause it had more than one? So if not Shos then who?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #80) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fair enough. Just I think that the idea of Shos lurking it up and then going "hey look, I'm obvious town 'cause character" kinda irks me. If he was town then he should be trying to help us find scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #82) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 896, T S O wrote:bad vote
how so? Who should we be voting for today and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wanna tell me why abomination is a bad vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shos also needs to explain what he was hoping to accomplish by lurking it up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 909, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm irritated because xof is basically a lurker wagon and wagoning her as she goes V/LA isn't going to create any meaningful pressure there.
Its not like she's going to get lynched before she gets back. she'll see al the votes on her Sunday/Monday.

egg, you think I am scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 916, AngryIcerink wrote:I would like to emphasize that part of it is how he expressed the idea rather than the idea itself. The idea that you would apply pressure somewhere new or supplement existing pressure to make it do something where you had suspicion is fine, but his language was really just egregious
Translation: I had no good reason to vote Nero so I'm being overly nitpicky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this really has nothing to do with the game, but I recently bought a 4g phone and it is hard as fuck to play Mafia on it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 932, shos wrote:I am obviously not lurking on purpose
I just couldnt get in the game. Still trying.
Yeah, I mean, just to me that whole "there's no content in the game!" seemed so fabricated.

+

The fishing thing you are voting me for? Totes bunk man. The only thing I asked was why are you lurking so if you are town you should stop voting your team and help me kill scum abomination or ice.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 938, shos wrote:Dont try tl tell mr this is not fishing. I never claimed to be a pr, neither important. By saying this you provoke a reaction about it.
fool please. I'm not the only one that took your "teehee, not gonna get lynched when I claim" as a pr softclaim + you are claiming the games main character but even if I was wrong to infer you are a pr my 879 is in no way fishing. This is starting to look like that crap you pulled on me in that game we played together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1013, Egg wrote:
In post 1009, T S O wrote:but if it's a hydra, why is it inactive?
Two people busy on a holiday weekend? It's only been like 2 or 3 days and they were active before that.
but you know who is lurking? Abomination and Bulb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 941, shos wrote:That game? Lol we played many times mate
We've played like twice, maybe thrice (this game being our third). The game I am referring to is a game that was eaten by the tigers, but in said game I had you pegged as scum and then you accused me of saying something that I did not say, much like you are doing here, including having the same conversation where you ask ME to trust you but refuse to trust me.

I think its possible that you are caught scum with a main character fake claim, its also possible that you are scum fake claiming the main character in hopes of drawing out the real main character.

I think that your lurking "explanation" is fake. I think this "oh I'm not going to get lynched!" is cheeky scum. I also think this "oh there's no content" is fake. Still, there was no role fishing involved so meh.
In post 981, shos wrote:the assumption that inuyashs is autotown was made by me.
I know this point was already made by Jiffy but why would you ASSUME autotown if you have a town pm?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1030, AngryIcerink wrote:Wrong. Shos is being open and honest. Hes town, leave him alone.
Can I interest you in High Shroomish or Mist
?
Why would you want to interest someone in a wagon that you aren't on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also haven't doubled posted in so long...I think I might repost one of my posts sometime.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1036, AngryIcerink wrote:So I could imagine him kind of rotating into thinking about other things to vote
not if ya'll are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Could be. Just idk....you're town and you have your vote sitting on your #1 pick as scum...so you (your slot) think the #1 wagon is a mislynch but doesn't sell his #1 scumread? But the last he told you that he thinks I'm scum so I don't really get why he'd "start thinking about other things"

But here's a question to you, obviously 1030 was written by AP and you don't know AP's thoughts...why do you feel the need to respond instead of just waiting for him to reply or for him to tell you what he was doing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1055, The Goat wrote: If anyone feels like giving me a quick summary of the cases on the top two trains, it would be appreciated.
I am being voted for the absolute worst "reasons". I'm also a Shos/Xofelf counter wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dancing jesus>MDT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh well? Didn't you say that you were manipulative and cunning as scum? I think lurking it up and saying "well I don't lurk as scum." would count. + That "there's no cntent!" sounded really fake and that your pushing me for supposedly rolefishing seems like what you did to me before as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

+ other than Jiffy and maaaayyyybeee Y&B that wagon looks pretty town. The Xofelf wagon looks town too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She left and she's not back yet but I'm fine with adding pressure
vote:Xofelf

Still don't like Shos at all.

What do you think of Angry Ice, egg?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

daykill:wake
<---what I feel like doing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Would if I could.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1172, neil1113 wrote:Have we figured out if Demons and Undead are specifically aligned divisions between town and scum

How did you know this if you haven't read the thread?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1051, AngryIcerink wrote:@ Nero -- FWIW, the shos from the previous several pages is 0% similar to the scum shos I played with previously. The lurky shos before that was similar to the earlier shos, though.

- Iec

So Shos, you keep saying that you aren't lurky as scum and that its an insult yet Ice is saying that he's played with lurky scum Shos so why are you ignoring this?

Beast claiming was head desk.

I still don't see much difference in a Xofelf defending the pl on Abomination and Clyton's defense.

In post 1149, Always wrote:For the record--in the Nero vs. AIR debate, purely on an objective note, Nero's getting absolutely massacred by AIR. The whole debate is a whole bundle-load of null not really changing my opinion on either slot, but if you were to label one side a winner in the fight, it'd be hands-down AIR.

*shrugz*

lo siento. Like really sad you feel this way 'cause they are scum and you are misreading an AP slot wrong AGAIN! But I really don't see any town motivation in: Ice's bandwagon hop unto me with such shitty reasoning as "his language was strange!", AP lying that Ice had asked me who was scum on my wagon and Ice's mini-tirade when I pointed this out, saying that he's played with a lurky scum Shos and therefore believed this as scum meta while calling me bad for believing that Shos' lurking was scum motivated.

+

In post 770, AngryIcerink wrote:which come to think of it is relatively consistent with you being scum and knowing my alignment (vs. actually thinking I am scum).

this is just so lol

I also very much dislike
In post 773, AngryIcerink wrote:1. Your stated rationale for no longer voted for Abomination is that there's "no traction" for lynching him

In post 785, AngryIcerink wrote:the Abomination wagon actually had plenty of traction up until several pages in

Which totes ignores the context of my unvote on Abomination. I understand that his wagon "dissipated" as he says but we were not arguing this. He pretty much sheeped Mist who said I was scummy for unvoting Abom.

His reasoning for calling Shos town 'cause his wagon is EZ is
ONLY
relevant in single scum team games. This seems overly dense.

I also really don't think 1036 makes much sense so meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@shos+Mastin

In post 898, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 866, Nero Cain wrote:
Abomination
and AngryIce.

Well, either I forgot about a read I expressed after reading two pages and am town or scum who forgot.
Or I'm scum and lied that I thought Abom was town and/or lied that I had no read in order to advance an agenda of...something? I don't see the possible gain in choosing to lie about either read, so I'm leaning towards the 'I forgot' theory - and at that point it's non alignment indicative so I'm not sure what you plan to do with it. But, sure - do something with it.

Unvote: Shos
Vote: Nero Cain

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1149, Always wrote:
In post 784, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 780, AngryIcerink wrote:I have already indicated that the difference between Shos and others today is that
Shos's wagon was very low-resistance, which is correlated with a town alignment.
@bolded oh smurf no
You can't call him out on this without also calling me out on this, as this has, is, and continues to be my stance on the matter as well.

I only kinda skimmed so I may have missed this but I didn't see you say this. Are you referring to the comment above? What I do remember seeing is that you spent time calling Shos maybe scum and a large portion of the early game calling Ice scum. Can you remind me why AI is town now. But again, I don't think the low resistance=town works in MB + the Shos wagon HASN'T been really that EZ. It got ran up half way and then has stalled. I don't see that as EZ.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1183, shos wrote:...but considring the mods confirmation of the dv I...nvm.

Should we ask SG to flavir claim?

being a DV=//=town + her votes on different players is really weird me thinks. If you want her to claim then do so.

In post 1179, Nero Cain wrote:So Shos, you keep saying that you aren't lurky as scum and that its an insult yet Ice is saying that he's played with lurky scum Shos so why are you ignoring this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you find me scummy, Moogle?

In post 1200, Squirrel Girl wrote:I supplied the analysis because I was calling Nero scum for trying to use it as a scumtell on me - because there is no logic to calling it scummy in the first place. Basically he accurately identified that I forgot something, and then just declared i a scumtell...because!

Yeah, I never called you scum nor voted you. I simply asked you to explain the contradiction. I am also agreeing with Shos if that if you were town you simply say that I forgot but nooooo, you got all over defensive and bitchy like you do as scum.

vote:SQ

TOWN, TO ME!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastin, its ok, SG isn't on your scumteam so you can vote her with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

less posting more sheeping Nero.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like even scum like, Mist AI, Malasin, kat, jiffy, and abomination get towncred just for sheeping me!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

geists, talk to me about SG?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

she is so not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I kinda thought Mastin was town, (and I'm trying out a new tell, btw I read Mastin correctly as scum in the last two games) but Mastin's reads are really bad and he's just being a lot of noise. She is correct that I think she looks really scummy for defending probs scum....so utility lynch Mastin by day 5?

Why do you think I'm scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe but I mean...(ala Tommy Lee Jones) I DON'T CARE!

really bad reads + noise=utility lynch

though I'd still lynch a ton of folks before her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well Ice is scum so yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

guys, we should shelf the Mastin might be scum talk and lynch SG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we can do Ice!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #119) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Mastin-my tell is not activity based

Can you explain why SG and Ice are town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #120) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also @Mhork-Why Ice over SG?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #121) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

With all the noise from Y&B and Mastin, thank god that scumAbomination is lurking and keeping it down.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:AIR

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

would be funny if Mhork didn't want his buddy SG lynch and got me to sheep onto the other scumteam.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, well, I'm going to go make dinner and hopefully when I get back something productive will be going on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*waves at bulb scum*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is PV not posting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1383, Lemniscate wrote:
In post 1380, The Goat wrote:Nero is playing differently than the games I remember with him. Will have to go back and check how long ago that was, and what his alignment was.

Do you know what games these were? I wouldn't mind taking a look myself...

I assume he's talking about http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=28017

but I don't know what the fuck he thinks is different.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1386, AngryIcerink wrote:Mastin can I ask as a favor that you keep playing Shroomish as null at best?

Why is Shroom null?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #129) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MDT, why do you think I'm scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #130) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1395, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Nero - I don't think it counts as an overreaction when I point out that there is no scumhunting theory behind your question and call it scummy. Yes, I *could* have just given the simple answer. But...that was the point, the answer was so obvious as to make one wonder what the actual issue was - it was obvious either I'd forgotten or I had lied. That is the option. One is alignment neutral, and the other doesn't make sense to have happened. That's why I attacked you for even asking.

There was no overreaction.
There was a negative reaction.
Those are different things.

And if your new stance is that you *weren't* calling me scum for the question...what were you doing? You still haven't addressed that, and I've asked.

In NY172, Mastinscum was scum reading two players, lurked, then came back and called them town or maybe it was the other way around. Obviously you aren't mastin but that looked like a similar type gaffe. Regardless, I think its a natural reaction to WANT to have things that look like contradictions or w/e to be explained. You ARE right, that, even if you are scum that all you could say is "opps I forgot". Its not just about the question but how you REACT to the question and I think your reaction was the angry/argumentative SG and not the SG from Mala's mini.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #131) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1400, neil1113 wrote:
In post 1399, Nero Cain wrote:
In NY172, Mastinscum was scum reading two players, lurked, then came back and called them town or maybe it was the other way around. Obviously you aren't mastin but that looked like a similar type gaffe. Regardless, I think its a natural reaction to WANT to have things that look like contradictions or w/e to be explained. You ARE right, that, even if you are scum that all you could say is "opps I forgot". Its not just about the question but how you REACT to the question and I think your reaction was the angry/argumentative SG and not the SG from Mala's mini.

So this reads, that your making a point based off of what somebody else did in some other game completely irrelevant to anyones playing style here, as to why somebody else who is completely different, in a completely different game, is guilty? I feel like stretching would almost be an under-qualified word to describe that action...

yeeeaaaahhhh no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #132) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What happens when those strong town reads flip scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1415, Svenskt Stål wrote:You show passion and frustration trying to solve.

I don't think that talking about 1 player in a 28 player game and then that talk is mainly a discredit...I don't think it shows a passion to solve. I also think that frustration is nullish 'cause its faked by scum all the time and scum can still be legit frustrated that they were outted.

In post 1426, shos wrote:
In post 1423, T S O wrote:"I am conflicted about TSO, leaning town" ---> "vote: tso"

see, this is why you're scum.

no, this is why THAT WAS SEVEN PAGES AGO and I've decided.

What made you decide TSO was scum?

That response was terrible, Shos.

Goat, you should be sheeping me onto AIR 'cause 928 or w/e post # isn't townie and I have no clue why you think it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@AIR I agree that Mist is scummy but if you think 702 is scummy then why are you not scumreading SG for sheeping that awful "logic"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1483, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 1474, Nero Cain wrote:@AIR I agree that Mist is scummy but if you think 702 is scummy then why are you not scumreading SG for sheeping that awful "logic"?

When did SG mention Mist at all?

Sheeping=//=mentioning anyone.

In post 702, Mist7676 wrote:No but it gets funnier when he is still calling Abom scum and wants his slot dead. Why did you switch your vote to Shos Nero, you didn't give an explanation in the post you did it.

here Mist basically says that I'm scummy for calling Abom scum but moving my vote to Shos.

In post 748, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 739, Nero Cain wrote:

I was actually seeking clarification, since you called out the scum on your wagon and only indicated Furious Frozen Water.
Do you honestly think it's 2 scum and 1 town currently on you?
Meh. I'm pretty happy with my vote on you.

Here SG says I'm scummy for the same thing.

What's the difference here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shos HAS done scummy things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What's town about Icebirds Venmar?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with Nat about Lem but whichever head posted that reads list is bad bad bad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Lemniscate

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1120, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:If he's scum, he has at least three buddies and at least four fake flavor claims to look at

Can you explain this for me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So like, SG claims to have a town read on Abomination. I then ask her her read on Abomination and says that she has no read on him. I point this out and SG ignores me. Why? Well she says that she forgot and it should have been obvious. That's bullshit.

But like any good lie it contains a kernel of truth. SHE IGNORED ME. She ignored me 'cause she hoped it would go away.

So when she replies after I press more she immediately OMGUS votes me 'cause its scummy of me to point out a logical flaw? This is angry outted scum. If she was town she just would have said that she forgot. And now she's screaming for my blood 'cause she wants me mislynched so her team doesn't have to waste a bullet on me.

I know you guys think this is town but its not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1662, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 1652, Nero Cain wrote:So like, SG claims to have a town read on Abomination. I then ask her her read on Abomination and says that she has no read on him. I point this out and SG ignores me. Why? Well she says that she forgot and it should have been obvious. That's bullshit.

But like any good lie it contains a kernel of truth. SHE IGNORED ME. She ignored me 'cause she hoped it would go away.

So when she replies after I press more she immediately OMGUS votes me 'cause its scummy of me to point out a logical flaw? This is angry outted scum. If she was town she just would have said that she forgot. And now she's screaming for my blood 'cause she wants me mislynched so her team doesn't have to waste a bullet on me.

I know you guys think this is town but its not.

Why did it take you about three days to figure that out?

I don't particularly enjoy arguing with scum and it usally backfires anyways (TSO and Giests are town reading you. Maybescum Mastin doesn't count but she is townreading you.) So when someone else was voting you and then both Shos and Mastin expressed some iffyness for you I said "HEY TRACTION!" but yeah...still think you being fussy over someone expressing suspicion of you is more like scum you then town you, I DO think you were making up that Abomination read 'cause I don't think its very likely that you "forgot" that read.

In post 1732, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 1725, ActionDan wrote:Pbpa of all posts is a red flag and not that town of hs.

Why is this? Links please.

don't really like this that much.

In post 1782, Squirrel Girl wrote:I would also pleadingly point out that Nero came through in the middle of all this, told a joke (that was pretty weak, as long as I'm judging) and then scampered off.

Y'know, like *town* do

Wich is ignoring the context. I made a post that said I was v/la until I got my computer fixed, Jiffy asked me if that was Nero and I responded to him. Since I'm not going to (and no one else should) buy that you didn't see my v/la post (I'm not buying it 'cause my v/la post was on the same page just a few posts above one of yours and you'd have to be blind to have not seen it.) So I think its safe to assume that you are playing revisionist. Remind me why town would EVER distort facts to fit thier agenda?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2023, AngryIcerink wrote:NS is being intentionally oblivious; would lynch. Efforts to appear town are also half-hearted and tragic, would put him out of his misery.

I'd lynch you before ns

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dear NS

I'm an asshole who thinks 90% of players have weak scumhunting skills but I will ALWAYS lynch my scumreads like sg air lemi abom etc over someone that I don't care for. Although I'd pl a player that is a hindrance

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #145) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So Neil you think I should be lynched why?

Im good with all of shos lemi and xof.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #146) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Or maybe not shos
I'm really conflicted here
But lemi is still my #1 choice of the viable wagons and you guys should help me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #147) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That post from AIR that speculates shos is a cop that detects one faction also makes me think coaching

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #148) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Remember, shos had voted me for thinking he was a softclaimed pr but ignores the shit of AIR when he speculates he's a cop?

Damn you chep for only giving me 3 shots.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #149) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Does a link matter? Do you think I'd lie that he said that? Can you explain to me the difference between me thinking you softclaimed a pr and AIR "speculating" on you being a cop?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #150) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I scum BOP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #151) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well now we know why bop sux. But really, I've been scum reading elf and shos all day and I'm currently voting probscum lemi so
Exactly whats wrong with me not caring which one of those three gets hung? Also whats so town about lemi that my vote on him is bad?

Giests, ignore goat this is a large reason why I scum read him in that nexus game. He's a red herring!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #152) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nope, he's useless but town but as long as he's voting with town then I won't allow you guys to kill him. Now, if you want to waste you nk on him then be my guest

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #153) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2171, Lemniscate wrote:
In post 2161, Nero Cain wrote:Well now we know why bop sux. But really, I've been
scum reading elf and shos all day and now I'm currently voting probscum lemi
so
Exactly whats wrong with me not caring which one of those three gets hung? Also whats so town about lemi that
my vote on him
is bad?

Giests, ignore goat this is a large reason why I scum read him in that nexus game. He's a red herring!

So you've been scum reading two of the main wagons all day, and as soon as I become a possible main wagon, you jump on board? Also, what exactly transpired in that time when both of your scum reads were the two main wagons with the most votes (before your vote tied me with another one); that you thought I would be a better wagon then them and placed a vote on me (who at the time, was not currently one of the top two wagons being discussed)? Just interested in hearing you quickly stumble over yourself to make a case on me.

I'm a woman. I've said this twice now. For someone who is so certain I'm "probscum"... you're not paying much attention to my actual posts.

Don't you think it's hypocritical to ask me for a case on you yet didn't give a case on me?

Ignoring the fact that you are in the rhgage slot....I don't
Think you've been doing anything useful + I think you are vote hopping.

Scum have no gender btw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #154) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Abom, why do you think I'm scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #155) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2190, AngryIcerink wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: shos

Can you explain this vote plox?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (isolation #156) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We can get them tomorrow. Who do you want dead out of xof,nero,shos,lemi?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #157) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Then help the scum mislynch me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #158) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So ap you disagree with ice that shos is town and weren't you guys speculating that he was a cop? So a person claims joat and you move your vote cause pr claim but are voting a person you still think is a pr? I dun get it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #159) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:shos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #160) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you specifically want to talk to jiffy instead of me or fery or sven or whomever?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #161) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why jiffy?

Do you have a read on AIR?

Also,posting from phone is difficult.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #162) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm just jelly that you don't want to talk reads with me.

What's the BOP thing? Like the ONLY thing I like from mastin is that bops first three posts were lane. Other than the reads onap and mist they are not very good but that's a titus tell not necessarily a scumtell. So is it cause her song and dance about how I was the least townie of the wagons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yea d1 no lynch is dumb. Where is the sven from nexus wwe mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

People that need to die

SG
Abomination
Neil
Bulb
Kat
Angryice
Mist
Shos

And then maybe
Jiffy
Mhork
Always

Also, mass flavor claim tomorrow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #165) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And lemi but that's todays lynch so yeah .....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Shouldn't the fact the lemi was on a wagon with no real reason be reason enuff to want it dead?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #167) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ap is so scumy, wish we could have lynched that todAY

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Not my fault you keep rolling scum in games I'm in. I've only misread you once

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

But I'll admit, I can be terribly wrong at times since I have a really bad habit of reading stupidity as scum. Maybe I should start assuming that everyone else is an idiot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nope cause lemi should get a last post

++ why should I town read you ap?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #171) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nope cause lemi should get a last post

++ why should I town read you ap?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #172) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh noes.. .the double posting is back!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #173) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I scum ns?

There's also gonna be more than 6 scum in a 28 player game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My apologies, I misspoke. It'll be a limited flavor claim as in not characters. I'll explain more tomorrow.

I think ap is being really stupid about prohawk And I have no clue why you dislike our interactions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2400, Nero Cain wrote:My apologies, I misspoke. It'll be a limited flavor claim as in not characters. I'll explain more tomorrow.

I think ap is being really stupid about prohawk And I have no clue why you dislike our interactions.

In post 2399, geists wrote:We have 2 days until deadline. This wagon went nowhere when Nati first tried to push it. :/

No one wants to lynch a claimed pr. What do you think ofap?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (isolation #176) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It's slightly amusing that ice is somewhat distancing from his other head. I was also confused why ap and ice were even allowed to hydra after the game started. In other news, Mhork trying to start a AIR wagon is really bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (isolation #177) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dude, its like two days till dl so we aren't going to get an air lynch. You can shout from the rooftop tomorrow but tonight we dine on lemi.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #178) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ice, I think it's scumy to distance yourself from your other head.

Dl is near and the chances of you getting lynched are slim to none.
It could also be scum mhork not wanting to be on a maybe mislynch. As experienced as you are it seems fake that you'd wnot understand this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #179) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Probs

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #180) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So ns, who do you town read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (isolation #181) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2562, notscience wrote:Geists

Majiffy

lemni

Sven

Kinda liked bulba

liked molla at one point

shos

I'm leaning always town

Agree with molla, giests and sven

Bulb is lurking really bad and seems so unlike him
I think jiffy scum could easily tunnel on shos all day
Not big fans of the play from either shos or lemi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #182) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Did you not like xoelfs claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (isolation #183) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have mixed feelings on bop and ALWAYS.

Can you remind me of your scumreads?

So? If she's town joat why shouldn't she claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (isolation #184) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think it is a possibility that ice scum would ask ap to help him. I'm also suspicious cause mastin is fence sitting on them and I know that mastin considers ice a good scum player cause she asked him to replace into ny172

But ice is still scum for other reasons regardless of if mastin wanted help for ice.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #185) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is jiffy alienating!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (isolation #186) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In fact, this jiffy looks really tame which is not the town jiffy that I remember

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (isolation #187) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I reported ceph for posting a picture of a flying penis

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (isolation #188) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Lemi did say she had more than one mason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (isolation #189) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2611, Majiffy wrote:Bop or air would have been great a week ago but were way too close to deadline.

Nero I love you but stop fencing
Either im scum tunneling shos or shos' play has been bad. You cant have two desserts. The wagon is polarizing amd full of info. Shos is powerful scum pr and thats why his buddies are vehemently trying to slander the wagon and misrep the case on him.

Shos is flipping scum. Look at the situation logically.

This is only relevant in singleball

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (isolation #190) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:lemi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (isolation #191) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

There was some talk about prohawk and venmar. First is a townread the second is useless but prob town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (isolation #192) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't really know what to think more don't care if lemi lives and its ttime to kill someone. No time for a flashwagon. Titus logic=bad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (isolation #193) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He is

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (isolation #194) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm just a mason so I'm ok with getting lynched>>>>oh im unlynchable. Her "lynch" produces no kill=antitown

This is scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (isolation #195) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Y+b please send your message to me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #196) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2769, geists wrote:
In [url=htmtp://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6026651#p6026651]post 2767[/url], Nero Cain wrote:I'm just a mason so I'm ok with getting lynched>>>>oh im unlynchable. Her "lynch" produces no kill=antitown

This is scum[/quote

That's not what she said. She says she can't be night killed, not that she's unlynchable.

My bad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #197) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So ad and whomever else (moogle?) Were gambiting?

+ common sense and current site meta hint and not solo

Though I guess it is somewhat plausible to have team of 9 + sk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (isolation #198) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2981, shos wrote:so my opinoin is that undead are scum and demons are town

don't really think flavor is going to be black and white like that.

In post 2993, Svenskt Stål wrote:And the number of kills didnt tip you off?

there are lots of ways a kill can fail so I'm going to wait till like n2 to see if its conf singleball.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (isolation #199) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even if b07 if the big scumteam an 21/7 setup seems wrong.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”