Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

Wow... that was an amusing past 100 pages.

I'm afraid I may have mis-attributed a lot of things people said to other people, because it was so... clustery. I am curious though, I believe it was Birds of Prey or something like that who said they had a pretty firm town read on TSO. While I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, I would like to know why. I've modded games where I saw TSO as scum, and I've read more games then I can even remember of TSO's scum and town game, I think I have a pretty good read on him one way or another, but first I'd like to hear your opinion.

I don't have as firm of a scum read on Old and Grumpy, in fact I find her play to be somewhat town-motivated, albeit not coming across in any way that would make a sane person not want to commit suicide, but still town-motivated none-the-less. Perhaps town-aligned would be better to use than motivated per say... oh well.
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

In post 1380, The Goat wrote:Nero is playing differently than the games I remember with him. Will have to go back and check how long ago that was, and what his alignment was.

Do you know what games these were? I wouldn't mind taking a look myself...
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

In post 1385, HighShroomish wrote:Bird what are you on about? Which recent posts? Because "Young" has just managed to piss two huge ass egos off.

Hi Shroom! Ever wonder if that's exactly what she was attempting to do? Perhaps she accomplished what she was looking for, but what motivation would be behind that? Think about it, and you'll have my POV on the situation.

Also do you still like your vote on XOF? She's the leading wagon, FYI.
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Lemniscate »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Young and Beautiful

After the past couple of pages, I'm okay with this direction.
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

A couple things:

#1. I'm slightly overwhelmed. This is my first large game and didn't realize the pace of large games and how they are. I don't know if I can contribute much until after the amount of people in this game start narrowing down at least a little bit...

#2. I've tried to participate, and give reads. And all I got for it was shot down. I asked questions (ISO me) and nobody decided to pay any attention. Probably because it's so large right now. Which is why I kind of stopped. Things like these:

In post 1591, T S O wrote:Who is Lemniscate? They were talking to me but idk who they are.

I asked TSO multiple questions, addressed TSO multiple times... and this is the only response I got for it.

And then getting strawmanned:

In post 1605, geists wrote:
In post 1118, Wake1 wrote:Good afternoon everyone.

I'll skim through this beast of a thread.

LOOK AT THIS

THIS IS WHAT SCUM IS MADE OF

ALL THE INTENT

No one can just 'skim' a thread.

Also, 'beast' of a thread clearly is softclaiming Inyuyasha.

and

In post 1616, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 1611, geists wrote:
In post 1608, Birds of Prey wrote:I'm not Pere. Pere would sign his posts Pere as he alt slipped.

Also, why did you change your vote to Lemni? Y and B is a scum wagon.

- VFT -

Nati wants to see that slot hang.

Nati, if you vote Y and B, we'll vote Lemni tomorrow.

- VFT -

Like how am I supposed to defend to this? BoP decides to policy lynch me tomorrow regardless of how the day even is, if Geists policy lynches Y and B with them. What type of defense can I make to that?

In post 1625, geists wrote:I'm not voting Y&B. I think Lemniscate's slot is more interesting to push at the moment, if someone would take me seriously.

Yet wouldn't address me at all.... but finds my slot scummy.

In post 1626, geists wrote:Like, none of Lemniscate's three posts indicates a thought process deeper than 'this happened'. Cagey.

Wake hates playing as scum, and is prone to replacing out of scumgames in the past. Duh.

Rhaego was just like deliberately scummy--remember his Apocalypse vote lol?

Like seriously? Forget you. I tried asshole.

In post 1627, geists wrote:
In post 118, Rhaego wrote:Burn with fire.

VOTE: Abomination

In post 196, Rhaego wrote:
In post 111, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote: We have an additional power that we can forfeit to stop being a miller.

So will you use it?

In post 257, Rhaego wrote:Stop fighting. Now.

Like look at these and tell me the town intent.

He apparently plays similarly to me, and trust me--I can read myself.

I can't defend against what other people did. This is another strawmanning attempt.

Nobody has actually made any case on me, but rather my predecessors. I have nothing to say to their play, I'm not them. I have no idea why they played that way. All I can say is a quick meta on Rhaego, is his play style matches his play here. Regardless of alignment. Wake literally only posted twice and then replaced out, there wasn't even enough time to read Wake.

The case on me is terrible, though it doesn't surprise me that a wagon has formed on me, seeing the terrible people on the wagon right now. I've already had scum reads on several of them, before they ever jumped on board.

Like for example:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

In post 2051, geists wrote:Lemniscate you have 5 posts.

This is the first post where you've even acknowledged Nati's push on your slot and your answer is "I can't defend against that".

Who do you have scum reads on?

Nero, Shos, AIR, BoP.

I have null leaning scum reads, but they aren't anything to boast about. Why?

In post 2052, ProHawk wrote:
In post 2044, Lemniscate wrote:Nobody has actually made any case on me, but rather my predecessors.

Lets chat about your vote on Y&B.

Okay? What about it? My vote was exactly what it appeared to be. I was sheeping the YandB wagon because nobody was listening to any other wagon that was trying to form at that moment and I just wanted to get past Day 1. As I mentioned earlier, I don't have much contentment in Day 1 of Large Games. In fact I find them rather nerve-racking and hard to follow, but again I believe I've already stated that.
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Lemniscate »

I'm a Female...
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Lemniscate »

In post 2161, Nero Cain wrote:Well now we know why bop sux. But really, I've been
scum reading elf and shos all day and now I'm currently voting probscum lemi
so
Exactly whats wrong with me not caring which one of those three gets hung? Also whats so town about lemi that
my vote on him
is bad?

Giests, ignore goat this is a large reason why I scum read him in that nexus game. He's a red herring!

So you've been scum reading two of the main wagons all day, and as soon as I become a possible main wagon, you jump on board? Also, what exactly transpired in that time when both of your scum reads were the two main wagons with the most votes (before your vote tied me with another one); that you thought I would be a better wagon then them and placed a vote on me (who at the time, was not currently one of the top two wagons being discussed)? Just interested in hearing you quickly stumble over yourself to make a case on me.

I'm a woman. I've said this twice now. For someone who is so certain I'm "probscum"... you're not paying much attention to my actual posts.
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Lemniscate »

In post 2659, geists wrote:I really don't like that lemni has disappeared again while the wagon picked up speed.

I'm sorry, I'm here. I've told my partner(s) to keep quiet and let my lynch go through, there's relatively nothing we can do and I don't want them to out themselves, especially since at least one of them have a decent power that can help us. I've got no real power, I'm just a Mason, so I don't have any real power role claim. So in my opinion, if Shos and Xof are telling the truth, my wagon would probably most benefit the town in terms of lynching, because at least we don't lose a power role.

I realize I don't have much to say, I'm sorry. Like I said, this whole day with how many people are in this game is slightly overwhelming for me right now. I'm not "new" per say (in response to someones inquiry earlier), but I've just never played in a large game before. Sorry. :/

If I'm lynched before I'm able to come back on, good luck. And I'm leaving this here for my partners later references:

Alpha.
Omega.
Zen.

Oh, and since I'm giving information, all the information we've really gathered that can help is that there are two scum teams from what our role PM's have given to us and if it matters, we have day talk and the way the mod clarified some of our questions, we suspect the two scum teams would too. That's really the only info I have to give that would be most beneficial.
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2751 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

Wait what? I'm confused. I'm here for the moment:

I do not want my partners to give themselves away because honestly, there's not really any chance for another wagon to form, and at least with my lynch you guys will get information. If my partners gave themselves away, that'd only come to bite them in the butt in the end because scum would have a chance to pick apart people who have jewel shards and I won't put them in danger that way. Since I can't die at night, only by lynch, look at whoever hammers me. My partners can claim later when they have more of an upside to them.

I also never claimed to have 4 partners. I apologize if that's what it appeared. Ignore the remarks I posted for now, they will become relevant later on in the game. If I'm not the lynch for today, I'm easily confirm-able for tomorrow so either way, I'll be shown as town. I can character claim if it matters at this point?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mist

I am okay with this direction however, especially Mist's desire to suddenly hurry up and lynch me, and how active Mist has become near deadline. Weird how that works... (don't consider a lynch on Mist, focus on the deadline! Just lynch that scum girl lemniscate!) That's the scummiest thing I've seen on my lynch wagon.
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

In post 2752, ActionDan wrote:holy crap.

You can't die at night only by lynch.

why hasn't someone confirmed you so you'd be a permanent fixture that presumably would be town. I mean wat. what. wat.

It'd be pro-town to say how many masons there are btw.

And the alternative wagon is obviously mist. It's not like there was no chance of you not getting lynched.

Mist wagon came in the past couple of pages, at the timing of my post (and I still honestly believe), the likelihood of another lynch wagon taking off to 15 votes is ridiculously unlikely. I'd just as well play the lotto, then expect 15 alert people to be around to put their vote on Mist with the limited time left of the deadline.

Why is saying how many people are with me pro-town as compared to null? Honestly, I don't find your opinion highly favored in general. We all think you're scum. And I can see scum knowing how many masons are there can be pro-scum, as they'd know how many potentially confirmed town's can be there. So I'd guess giving that information would suit you well, but not necessarily the actual town.

P.Edit: What is the Wolf Pack? I can definitely say, I'm not part of any Wolf Pack.
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2759 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

What? Why am I anti-town?

Also Majiffy just proved my point.

And hold on Always I'm getting mod permission to post my role title. Or if I need to rephrase it I will, though I'm not sure how to rephrase it exactly. Supposedly the wording of my title matters, at least my teammates think so.

If you'd like one person who's vanilla to confirm I'm telling you the truth, I just talked with them and they said it might be a better idea then letting the lynch go through.
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2762 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

In post 2760, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:You realize that two players have already stated role names in full, right?

Really? Can you point me to them (or one)? I think I missed that. If so I'll just say mine, I'm not sure if the mod is on right now... I just really don't want to be modkilled.
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

Oh okay.

I'm
Kocho, Town Undead Vanilla Mason
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2770 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

In post 2767, Nero Cain wrote:I'm just a mason so I'm ok with getting lynched>>>>oh im unlynchable. Her "lynch" produces no kill=antitown

This is scum

What??? I never said I was unlynchable!!!
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3638 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Lemniscate »

In post 3636, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Still want a xof lynch. Her commuting is insane, and completely contrary to what town would do in her position. Mhork is pretty suspicious for defending it, too.

Everyone seems to have the same conclusion, Mhork is scummy. Mhork defending XOF is very telling, but I feel like it'd be better to lynch Mhork, and if Mhork flips scum, we have their partner lined up. That's 3/7 possible scum down by Night Three. And IF (and this is a big IF) Shos is who Shos says he is, then we have a vig who can help us find the 4th scum. If not then by Day Four we lynch Shos and BAM! 4/8 scum/SK down.

Can't get much easier than that?

VOTE: Mhork

I feel like it'd be easier to see Mhork hung right now than XOF, considering other's reads...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”