Ner+Far
Ner+Far
Goon
Ner+Far
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by Ner+Far »

In post 785, AngryIcerink wrote:I think you're voting for shos because you think he is mislynch bait based upon how you responded when you were asked about it. That's what I find scummy.

OK @ the second/third. It sounds like you think that scum are different from townies in that they vote for scum more than town do, which I find to be a little bit bogus! But OK!
This is just putting stuff into my mouth.
In post 785, AngryIcerink wrote:Contrary to how you characterized it, the Abomination wagon actually had plenty of traction up until several pages in.
ok....but I was still riding the abomination wagon up until the time where it was me and Kats voting it and everyone calling it town. If you are going to try and out argue me atleast get the facts right please.

This also doesn't explain why you never voted it or why you didn't point out that you thought it was scum as you implied in 780.
Ner+Far
Ner+Far
Goon
Ner+Far
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Ner+Far »

'cause it had more than one? So if not Shos then who?
Ner+Far
Ner+Far
Goon
Ner+Far
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Ner+Far »

First ever phone post! I am v/la until I get my computer fixed. Will update tomorrow after I call Dell.
Ner+Far
Ner+Far
Goon
Ner+Far
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Ner+Far »

Yes,this is Nero. Sorry mod for posting on alt but TBF the Titanic kittens are friggen epic.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”