Mini Theme 1588 - FTL: Faster Than Light - Game Over!

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1372, T S O wrote:Well played, Town! I was particularly sad I had to replace out here.

Reck, how did you know hito was scum? I'm straight up admitting I didn't see it d1.

It was a really weird feeling he was giving me that felt like the same feeling I got from him during Always On, and I just went off of that. I don't wanna say too much and ruin the tell :P
green shirt thursdays
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Paschendale »

Was the "need to neighborize three people to win" a gambit to gain our trust, Reck? There's nothing like that in your PM. Seems like a weird choice.

Also, the different kill styles for each person is an interesting mechanic. That could have made my claim much more complicated, since it looked like all mafia kills were done with fire.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Espressojet »

People still think I lied in my role pm here.

I FUCKING QUOTED MY ROLE PM AND I FLIPPED WHAT I CLAIMED.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1139, Espressojet wrote:Name: Natholis
Role: Federation Ensign (Semi-Bulletproof Townie)
Alignment: Federation

You are Natholis, Federation Ensign. Yours is an ancient species, ancient ancestors of the Rockmen. When the Crystal race was rediscovered by the rest of the galaxy, you immediately volunteered to join the Federation, seeing the possibility of adventure in the stars. You have come to respect the ways of the Federation, and you are proud to fight for its values. You have no special skills, and will have to rely on your wits and your vote to survive. You do, however, have the following racial trait:

Lockdown: Your unique racial ability to summon walls of crystal to seal a room mean you are immune to direct physical attacks.

You win when all Rebel threats to the success of your mission have been eliminated.

You can find the game thread here.

Please confirm in thread.

In post 1171, Bella wrote:The Crystal crewman did not take the results of the vote well. He protested his innocence all the way to the airlock. When you finally wrestled him in and locked the door, he kept banging on it, screaming that you've got the wrong man. As you hit the button to eject him he made one final, desperate play, locking down the room to buy himself more time to plea for mercy. His pleas went unanswered, the crystal shards that sealed the room fell away, and his body was sucked lifelessly into space. You checked out his quarters, hoping to find proof of his guilt. But none was to be found, and you eventually realize you killed an innocent man

Espressojet,
Combat-proof Federation Ensign
, ejected into space on Day Three

In post 1377, Espressojet wrote:People still think I lied in my role pm here.

I FUCKING QUOTED MY ROLE PM AND I FLIPPED WHAT I CLAIMED.

No you didn't. Blame the mod for making your flavor and Beli's different when they were opposite sides of the same coin. You claimed semi bulletproof, you flipped combat proof. Semantics? Yes, but important ones when you play the game of mafia.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Espressojet »

How does "you are immune to direct physical attacks" not translate into "Combat-proof" to you people?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Formerfish »

Listen. You claimed semi bulletproof. You flipped combat proof. Those two may be in spirit the same but the words used to get that idea across are different. Again, its not your fault for this, stop taking it personally.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Espressojet »

These semantics don't matter until AFTER I get lynched.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1086, Bella wrote:The morning comes. The Captain conducts an inspection of living quarters, and you discover that two more of your crew are missing. You check Belisarius's quarters, and find his corpse, collapsed by the door, his room lacking the life-sustaining oxygen he needed to live. You mourn the fallen Rockman, and begin to worry about the ship's fire suppression system. The other is found in the medical bay, next to a burnt-out defibrillator and an exploded oxygen canister. Seven remain.

Belisarius,
Fireproof Federation Ensign
, died of oxygen deprivation on Night Two

Formerfish,
Federation Senior Medical Officer
, burnt to a crisp on Night Two

Day two begins, deadline is in: (expired on 2014-08-25 22:00:00)

Seeing Beli flip this made the semantics matter. Are you dense or just having a particularly trying day today?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Equinox »

Mine?