Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by Josh_B »

HOLY CRAP this game. I'm not even sure why I'm looking at it. Actually I do know why. I was looking at Jason's posts and his post game here caught my eye. Then I started reading some more post and I thought WTF? Which in turn led me to ISO Beck and I read up to post 732 which was his post 148. Which is roughly about half of his posts but one more than the next leading poster -cuttlefish.
I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to post in this game, because I'm not in it, but I'm pretty sure that postgame is fair game. Am I right?

Beck caught a hint of someone who might be scum, and tried to push it. Albert didn't waste a second and started calling out Beck on his play. Rob seemed to pick up on it fairly quickly and kept pushing it. Which in turn caused an OMGUSy tunnel on Rob by Beck. I'm actually going to call it a hard headed confirmation bias by both parties. But in defense of Beck, what else are you going to think about someone that derp sheeps a bad case. I was just in a game where I thought two people were scum for pushing the same worthless case- nearly word for word. As in this game where Mr. Ree was also doing the same thing, as pointed out . I'm kind of impressed that he picked up on that sort of micro-nuance with almost 50 posts in between. In my micro game, I was like "THIS IS THE PENULTIMATE SCUM TELL!!" unfortunately I was wrong there, and so was Beck here. Which eventually led to a fake-vig by Mr. Ree and the game was pretty much over from there. In post 760 he makes a solid, solid case on why Dark is scum, and nobody gives a shit. The damage to this game was already done. Mr Ree dies and fuck all whatever else happened in the game. Beck was a golden child for the scum team with all of his actually legit associative tells. Even if somehow the town managed to come together and lynch Dark, the next three/four quicklynches were set in place.
I want to look at the scum qt to find out who decided that Beck shouldn't be NK'd at any point, and to see if it came up in the topic.

I haven't read the whole rest of the game, but I'm sure that the scum team took sides to protect both Rob and Beck from getting lynched like a scum team would, and the rest of the lynches in the game were compromise lynches.

In the end I'm not sure why Rob and Hiplop are putting Beck on their blacklist, because on the surface it appears that they were totally mind fucked by Albert who was superbly doing his job to counterwagon and defend his partner from the one person who actually wanted to vote scum.

That's it, I'm out. Unless you guys want to ask me anything. Beck, I'll play with you anytime.
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1792, Josh_B wrote:it appears that they were totally mind fucked by Albert
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”