Micro 374: Baby Enough Scum 8p - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:16 am

Post by BBmolla »

Votecount 1.02

kabooooom - 2 - StupendousMan, Phallacy
Salamence20 - 2 - Bins, tn5421,
Phallacy - 2 - kabooooom, Doogal121,

Not Voting: DoritoPortal, Salamence20

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-24 18:18:00)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Last edited by BBmolla on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

No
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:20 am

Post by tn5421 »

In post 97, Salamence20 wrote:So TN, you think it was anti-town to quicklynch?

I mean, at the time (when i thought mafia could kill), do you think mafia would try to find the SK and keep him alive to endgame him and keep from making this game nightless? I think my ideas very optimal (yet unorthodox, I agree)

I wasn't aware at the time that the mafia faction didn't command a nightkill. I think that the SK is more likely to try to take out the mafia doctor first, or just the doctors in general.

I suppose quicklynching in this setup is less bad than doing so in other setups. But it is still not my first option.
WIP
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Salamence20 »

But was it anti-town thinking?
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Phallacy »

The SK is the only killing faction?

Salamence - why are you worried that someone thought it was anti-town?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Well, that IS why Im being voted by TN.
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:31 am

Post by kabooooom »

Another scum post!

In post 81, Phallacy wrote:LOL kaboom. You signed up a few months ago. We are a hydra of two very experienced players with high win rates. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself now.

if you are saying truth, you are in trouble. because you cant have secret hydras. And if you are lying.....gotta scum!

I'm not sure why you are expecting a fully fleshed out case on Page 2 or 3,

well, if you are so sure im scum in Page-2 or 3, then i do expect a fully fleshed case.

but it's not going to happen. I'll vote where I wish, and I'll reveal my conclusions when I wish.

if everyone starts replying like this game isnt going to move forward.

You call my pressure on you "fake" but you are the one who has responded so defensively.

show me where?

Not to mention the false bravado that is very unlike you, so yeah. You're scum.

elaborate.

You say there is scum motivation. Please do explain which post, what is the motivation behind it, and why you think it comes from scum?

You ask, you get. as soon as i will catchup, i will show you.
Nothing to see here, move on! :P
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:36 am

Post by tn5421 »

In post 103, Salamence20 wrote:But was it anti-town thinking?

No, it's not.

UNVOTE:
WIP
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:38 am

Post by BBmolla »

Not_Mafia replaces DoritoPortal
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 108, BBmolla wrote:

I knew this game was missing something.

Anyways this is my last post til i get to my hotel, should be caught up then
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 106, kabooooom wrote:Another scum post!

In post 81, Phallacy wrote:LOL kaboom. You signed up a few months ago. We are a hydra of two very experienced players with high win rates. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself now.

if you are saying truth, you are in trouble. because you cant have secret hydras. And if you are lying.....gotta scum!

All that is required is for the mod to know who the players are. He does.

I'm not sure why you are expecting a fully fleshed out case on Page 2 or 3,

well, if you are so sure im scum in Page-2 or 3, then i do expect a fully fleshed case.

You're not getting one. Most reads at this point are gut or based on one or two reasons. I've stated them.

but it's not going to happen. I'll vote where I wish, and I'll reveal my conclusions when I wish.

if everyone starts replying like this game isnt going to move forward.

You call my pressure on you "fake" but you are the one who has responded so defensively.

show me where?

Um.. all of your posts following mine? I mean I can quote your ISO if you like, but it is literally every single post you've made directed at me.

Not to mention the false bravado that is very unlike you, so yeah. You're scum.

elaborate.

You have acted as though you are an authority on scum hunting, when you aren't. You vote us for.... ??? and then fail to actually explain
why
you think it's fake, or
what exactly
is the scum motivation behind any of our posts. You're positive of our alignment, yet have zero reason to be. It is uncharacteristic of your town play, and a common scumtell.

You say there is scum motivation. Please do explain which post, what is the motivation behind it, and why you think it comes from scum?

You ask, you get. as soon as i will catchup, i will show you.

I look forward to this.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Bins »

In post 108, BBmolla wrote:

Oh
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Waka waka waka waka

VOTE: Kabooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

TN is town. I like Sala leave him alone. Kaboom is scum OMGUSing Phallacy with random buzzwords which he hasn't backed up

In post 51, kabooooom wrote:
In post 49, Bins wrote:

Why do you say I have a long way to go?

Because you are wrong. For example,
if i wouldnt have voted molla, we wouldnt be having this discussion
. We probably would be still in RVS just randomly voting each other.
Its not that i cant vote molla in RVS. Infact Rvs is the only time when you can do whatever you want to do. Whats the point of voting molla after RVS is over.

She's not wrong first of all. What do you view the purpose of RVS as? And if RVS is unable to generate discussion then why does it exist and how is it possible to transition out it?

Are you claiming Slayer's gambit? Otherwise you didn't get us out of RVS, Phallacy (and Stupendous man to a lesser extent) did.

In post 60, kabooooom wrote:
In post 59, tn5421 wrote: comes off as too strong of an 'idgaf' post.

yes. But don't you see his changing nature?
he is trying to generate discussion, get reaction and scumhunt. But when i accuse him of fake scumhunting, unable to reply he is just like he doesn't care.
that's a scum, right there!

What does this even mean?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:54 am

Post by tn5421 »

Not_Mafia: Sala already made his point and I agree with it, you didn't really need to say anything.
WIP
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I just meant I enjoy playing with him in general, wasn't anything content related or against you
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Bins »

NM, I'm accusing you of following me. *-* you're in every game I'm in I swear.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Bins »

The entry post was probably the towniest thing I've seen in this game so far, so I'm happy.

gtkas
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe you're following me in reverse
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:12 am

Post by tn5421 »

In post 117, Not_Mafia wrote:Maybe you're following me in reverse

I don't think bins is forcing people to replace out so that you can replace in.

That's a little too far to go for a senpai.
WIP
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:36 am

Post by kabooooom »

In post 112, Not_Mafia wrote:She's not wrong first of all. What do you view the purpose of RVS as? And if RVS is unable to generate discussion then why does it exist and how is it possible to transition out it?

she is. Because just votes doesnt start discussion. the question and accusations made starts the discussion.
for example, if i made any scummy sentence without voting, discussion can be generated from it.
on the other hand, simply voting each other doesnt do any good, unless someone is accused of something.

Are you claiming Slayer's gambit? Otherwise you didn't get us out of RVS, Phallacy (and Stupendous man to a lesser extent) did.

slayer's gambit?

and yes, you are right. Phallacy and stupendiousman get us out of rvs, BUT through me. if i would have just voted random player, it would have never happened. now im not saying that i knew that would happen. but because i took part in rvs, in my own way, we got out of rvs.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 119, kabooooom wrote:
In post 112, Not_Mafia wrote:She's not wrong first of all. What do you view the purpose of RVS as? And if RVS is unable to generate discussion then why does it exist and how is it possible to transition out it?

she is. Because just votes doesnt start discussion. the question and accusations made starts the discussion.
for example, if i made any scummy sentence without voting, discussion can be generated from it.
on the other hand, simply voting each other doesnt do any good, unless someone is accused of something.

You didn't answer my questions.

slayer's gambit?

and yes, you are right. Phallacy and stupendiousman get us out of rvs, BUT through me. if i would have just voted random player, it would have never happened. now im not saying that i knew that would happen. but because i took part in rvs, in my own way, we got out of rvs.[/quote]

Slayer's gambit is when someone intentionally acts scummy to generate discussion, if you weren't doing that then all you did was get scumread, which doesn't give you any credit for getting us out of RVS, it just makes you scummy, as does your appeal for towncred because of it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

slayer's gambit?

and yes, you are right. Phallacy and stupendiousman get us out of rvs, BUT through me. if i would have just voted random player, it would have never happened. now im not saying that i knew that would happen. but because i took part in rvs, in my own way, we got out of rvs.

Slayer's gambit is when someone intentionally acts scummy to generate discussion, if you weren't doing that then all you did was get scumread, which doesn't give you any credit for getting us out of RVS, it just makes you scummy, as does your appeal for towncred because of it.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:49 am

Post by tn5421 »

QuoteBuster is at it again.

You have to admit that does make you look a bit scummy, kaboooom.
WIP
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:36 am

Post by kabooooom »

im not sure you guys are getting my point.
let me take you to where it started.
bins basically was saying that i should not vote mod and just vote player, how everyone does.
but even in rvs, there has to be enough difference to be able to accuse someone of something. just simply voting each other doesnt get the game going. there is no pressure in rvs vote, you cant accuse someone of doing rvs vote. there has to be something different in rvs too.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 121, Not_Mafia wrote:

Stop skating round the issue

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”