Micro 374: Baby Enough Scum 8p - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Phallacy »

i am an experienced player and i agree with it completely.
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by kabooooom »

In post 49, Bins wrote:

Why do you say I have a long way to go?

Because you are wrong. For example, if i wouldnt have voted molla, we wouldnt be having this discussion. We probably would be still in RVS just randomly voting each other.
Its not that i cant vote molla in RVS. Infact Rvs is the only time when you can do whatever you want to do. Whats the point of voting molla after RVS is over.

What if I was an experienced player who had said that?

I doubt i would have such argument with experienced player, but if you were an experienced player, i would try to explain you my point but if its no use, i would just ignore you after a point.
Nothing to see here, move on! :P
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Votecount 1.01

Bins - 2 - Salamence20, tn5421,
kabooooom - 2 - StupendousMan, Phallacy
Salamence20 - 1 - Bins
Phallacy - 1 - kabooooom,

Not Voting: Doogal121, DoritoPortal

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-24 18:18:00)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Phallacy »

In post 51, kabooooom wrote:

I doubt i would have such argument with experienced player, but if you were an experienced player, i would try to explain you my point

In post 50, Phallacy wrote:i am an experienced player and i agree with it completely.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Bins »

So you're saying you do agree that RVS helps discussion and your vote on the mod was for that purpose?
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Phallacy »

It was his clever plan all along.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Bins »

Shhh.

gtkas
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 41, Bins wrote:
In post 34, tn5421 wrote:I'm not here to rescue him. I find the fact that you're jumping on something so stupid to be quite a strange thing to do. You also assumed I was coming to his rescue when all I did was ask you something. Even if I could have worded it better.

I don't think it's stupid. Why is it stupid? RVS-ing the mod defeats the purpose of RVS. You should RVS a player to create discussion... the point of RVS.

I'm not very good with words when I post on-the-fly like I did. I felt that Phallacy was overreacting to the continuation of our pre-game joke of voting the mod.
I'm inclined to believe until Phallacy hops off of the 'oh you voted the mod you must be scummy' train of thought.

In post 45, Bins wrote:
In post 43, kabooooom wrote:
In post 41, Bins wrote:
In post 34, tn5421 wrote:I'm not here to rescue him. I find the fact that you're jumping on something so stupid to be quite a strange thing to do. You also assumed I was coming to his rescue when all I did was ask you something. Even if I could have worded it better.

I don't think it's stupid. Why is it stupid? RVS-ing the mod defeats the purpose of RVS. You should RVS a player to create discussion... the point of RVS.

and you think just throwing a bunch of votes here and there will lead to discussion on is own?!

Yes.

It does, but in my opinion doing so makes you look a bit scummy. Nothing really quantifiable on day one, but something I prefer to avoid personally.

I'll keep my RVS vote until I find someone reasonably suspicious or (Bins is close to being lynched && I don't find Bins scummy).

In post 54, Bins wrote:So you're saying you do agree that RVS helps discussion and your vote on the mod was for that purpose?

We are discussing something rather than randomly voting, aren't we? I'd say it helped.
WIP
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Post by kabooooom »

post #48 is a strong scum post!

In post 54, Bins wrote:So you're saying you do agree that RVS helps discussion and your vote on the mod was for that purpose?

i didn't say that, i just used it as an example.

is this yours and phallacy's master plan to irritate players till they replace out?! Cos if this is, just say it i don't think i will be able to take this shit anymore!
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:01 am

Post by tn5421 »

comes off as too strong of an 'idgaf' post.

Forcing town to replace out generally causes the % chance for town to win to go up, which IMO isn't a very smart move on the part of the scumteam.
WIP
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:45 am

Post by kabooooom »

In post 59, tn5421 wrote: comes off as too strong of an 'idgaf' post.

yes. But don't you see his changing nature?
he is trying to generate discussion, get reaction and scumhunt. But when i accuse him of fake scumhunting, unable to reply he is just like he doesn't care.
that's a scum, right there!

Forcing town to replace out generally causes the % chance for town to win to go up, which IMO isn't a very smart move on the part of the scumteam.

how is that?

btw, i wasn't actually going to replace out or anything. It was just my was of saying 'stop it'.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:08 am

Post by Phallacy »

kaboom
: trust me when I say that Phallacy has more experience than 3 or 4 of you combined. I find your posts amusing in that regard.

In post 57, tn5421 wrote:I'll keep my RVS vote until I find someone reasonably suspicious or (Bins is close to being lynched && I don't find Bins scummy).

Why this conservatism so early in the day? What exactly is your vote doing right now?
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Doogal121 »

Hey yall. I'm here. Sorry I missed day one. Reading now. Post in a couple hours.
V/LA Weekends and Major Holidays.
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:03 am

Post by Doogal121 »

Phallacy, Why are you so aggressive toward what is clearly something not serious. Are there other games where you have been this aggressive over such light issues?
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Bins »

In post 57, tn5421 wrote:

We are discussing something rather than randomly voting, aren't we? I'd say it helped.

Yes, but if the answer to my question was "yes" (from kaboom, not you), I was going to say "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL PHALLACY THAT TO BEGIN WITH."

gtkas
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:08 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 63, Doogal121 wrote:Phallacy, Why are you so aggressive toward what is clearly something not serious. Are there other games where you have been this aggressive over such light issues?

I don't believe I've been aggressive, but I push where I want a read.

And yes lol... I suppose, if you think that was aggressive, all of my games are aggressive.
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Doogal121 »

My thoughts so far... Wiener boy and Bomb are having some type of shower swordfight here. I find Phallacy slightly scummy for starting the whole thing, kablooey I still have a null read on. Bins, thanks for treatise on RVS. Was an interesting read and made me realize that I wasn't playing correctly before. Since I keep dying on Day 1, I guess it's time to try something different. I have a decent town read from TN for the complete lack of caring when the finger got pointed at him ("want a cookie").

Vote: Phallacy
L-3
I don't believe that this is real scum hunting, it seems more like stirring up trouble over nothing.
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Bins »

My only real problem with Phallacy's play isn't his aggressiveness, but that he didn't accept "cos it's RVS" as an answer. Especially since I cleared up that there really was no other answer.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Bins »

Other than that, I didn't think the push was "stupid", like TN said.

gtkas
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Phallacy »

Hi Doogal. Please do tell me what scumhunting is. I am sure that you are an expert and we are but lowly newbies that joined the site years ago and just never learned how to find scum.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 67, Bins wrote:My only real problem with Phallacy's play isn't his aggressiveness, but that he didn't accept "cos it's RVS" as an answer. Especially since I cleared up that there really was no other answer.

Because it's not always "just RVS". I wanted to see how he would respond to further probing.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 66, Doogal121 wrote:slightly scummy

This is also a great reason to put someone at L-3 in a game with 3 antitown players.
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Doogal121 »

I'm no expert, I've never made it past day one. Never claimed to be.

As for putting someone at L-3, how come no complaints when Bins was put there, and why do you currently have Bomb Boy there.... If you truly were concerned you could unvote....
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Phallacy »

Except I think kaboom is scum. So.. why would I unvote? I know I'm not, so of course I'm concerned that someone places a vote so opportunistically when it is clear that we are becoming a topic of discussion.

If you admit freely that you are not an expert at scumhunting and repeatedly find yourself at the end of a rope on D1, kindly refrain from attempting to read us based on whether or not you think we are scumhunting and leave it to someone else in the thread who has more experience doing so. Your read on us is irrelevant in this regard because you are using a measuring stick for something you don't even know how to do yourself.

And had I noticed Bins was at L-3, I might have said something, but for some reason I also thought that L-3 was a lot more votes than just 2. I'm very much used to larger games.

where the hell is DoritoPortal???
Everyone else has posted, though I do want to hear more from Salamence.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Page 3. We need a hammer in two pages guys.

Ill catchup tonight.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”