Micro 382 - CREDIMVS PAVONI DEORVM (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 98, Mr_Ree wrote:Still a little bit early to start looking for teams guys, especially without a single scum flip.

Not liking my current Tier vote, that guy may actually be town. Looking for a new wagon. Any suggestions?

Yo dis wagon

VOTE: josh b

Vote tags are p hard when drru.k
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Votecount 1.4

BlueBloodedToffee (2) -
Wolfy, Scripten
Clusk92 (0) -

Josh_B (1) -
TierShift
Mr_Ree (0) -

Scripten (2) -
BlueBloodedToffee, Josh_B
ShadedMelee (1) -
vettrock
TierShift (1) -
Mr_Ree
vettrock (0) -

Wolfy (0) -

Not Voting -
Clusk92, ShadedMelee

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2014-09-06 14:41:00) (September 6).

Mod Note -
I am at camp for the week and am limited to posting in the evenings and afternoons. Sorry for any inconvenience/overdue votecounts.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Scripten »

In post 96, Josh_B wrote:
Don't invent shit. This is a false attribution with no basis of any truth whatsoever.

What part of the post you're quoting are you even referring to here? Are you or are you not denying that your case on me rests on sheeping BBT?

I don't care whether you like it or not, it isn't for you.

If it affects the game, then I'm going to care about it. I'm not going to argue with you about whether or not your out-of-game shit matters, but vendettas are a great way to hurt the town. Defending yours just cements my case, though to your credit you haven't kept your vote on vettrock.

Did BBT say that promising to bring up your weak push later was scummy too? Or is that not original enough

You have one factoid. Congratulations, you are a super scum hunter. I can get you a star sticker if you want. Still questioning how setting up a case for later is scummy at all, especiallu when there's been nothing prompting me to bring it up since. Sorry I'm not operating entirely on confirmation bias, I guess?

According to you, When is the right time exactly?

That's dependent on the situation. I just find the following quote rather odd:

In post 94, Josh_B wrote:
But even more seriously, a wagon is going to start sometime, and not everyone can be on it first.

Where you are on the wagon doesn't matter. It's the case that set you up to take your vote, not where you sit on a wagon, that determines if I see you as sheeping or not. Willful ignorance of what constitutes sheeping?

Anyway, BBT actually seems relatively town to me at the moment despite the butting of heads. You, on the other hand, are actively setting off my scum radar for the reasons that drove me to put my FoS on you before along with your reactions. Let's make this vote actually work toward something.

UNVOTE: BBT
VOTE: Josh_B

That's better.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Your story is changing. If you are town, and this is your normal playstyle, it's is going to lead to a lot of mislynches. If you are scum, carry on.
In post 102, Scripten wrote:
Don't invent shit. This is a false attribution with no basis of any truth whatsoever.

What part of the post you're quoting are you even referring to here? Are you or are you not denying that your case on me rests on sheeping BBT?

Your
case rests on me sheeping BBT.
Your
claim is that I am sheeping BBT. My case is that I think you are scum.
It's hard for me to understand you asking me what I'm referring to. You made a statement, I closed your statement and responded to that part of the statement. Then I reopened your quote, closed it off again, and responded to that part. But to repeat myself in a more detailed manner.... I don't care about my placement on a wagon. Why would I? What would make you even suggest that I care :?: I believe that you are randomly assigning negative attributes to me when you don't even know me.
My case on you is that you are horribly pushing a horrible case, being overly paranoid, making threats, calling names, and dismissing the evidence in favor of what you want to believe. I can provide for each of these.

I don't care whether you like it or not, it isn't for you.

If it affects the game, then I'm going to care about it. I'm not going to argue with you about whether or not your out-of-game shit matters, but vendettas are a great way to hurt the town. Defending yours just cements my case, though to your credit you haven't kept your vote on vettrock.

If I push a case against Vettrok, it's going to be because I actually think vettrok is scum in this game. I'm allowed to RVS, or not RVS anyone I want to. Vettrok matters to me because I want to get a read on him in this game, but as you admit, I'm not going to dismiss the game just because I have some things that I want to say to someone. Actually, I admitted to that- 63 :sigh:
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Did BBT say that promising to bring up your weak push later was scummy too? Or is that not original enough

1.You have one factoid. 2.Congratulations, you are a super scum hunter. I can get you a star sticker if you want. 3.Still questioning how setting up a case for later is scummy at all, especiallu when there's been nothing prompting me to bring it up since. 4.Sorry I'm not operating entirely on confirmation bias, I guess?

1. I have multiple factoids. I'm just not going to repeat every single one of them over and over.
2. Thanks, I like stickers. I'll give you my address and you can mail it to me.
3. You're point was shitty, let it go. Don't bring it up later, or ever again. You don't need to throw past arguments in people's faces like it matters. If someone does something scummy later in the game, mention it. I've had people scum read me because I'll move on from something, find nothing else important, and then come back to an earlier comment. But I don't threaten people with nonsense.

According to you, When is the right time exactly?

That's dependent on the situation. I just find the following quote rather odd:

In post 94, Josh_B wrote:
But even more seriously, a wagon is going to start sometime, and not everyone can be on it first.

Where you are on the wagon doesn't matter. It's the case that set you up to take your vote, not where you sit on a wagon, that determines if I see you as sheeping or not. Willful ignorance of what constitutes sheeping?

Oh, good. This proves that you are just saying random crap to say it, and you either have no belief system or you aren't sticking to it. Because, earlier you said that I was super concerned about my placement on wagons, like it matters. Perhaps you are the one with willful ignorance of what constitutes sheeping.
I have done everything to prove that I have my own independent intent for both of my votes.
And BBT is neither a popular player, nor are you are you a popular wagon(yet),
I didn't vote for the sake of voting, or for the sake of following the herd.
I don't feel like my play is weak, and I have my own ideas about what to do.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Anyway, BBT actually seems relatively town to me at the moment despite the butting of heads. You, on the other hand, are actively setting off my scum radar for the reasons that drove me to put my FoS on you before along with your reactions. Let's make this vote actually work toward something.

UNVOTE: BBT

That's better.

Ok, so you had a problem with me. Why did you wait until someone else voted me before switching your vote? And what are you working toward? because I think your radar is broken.
Spoiler:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:41 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 91, Wolfy wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if BBT & Scripten were the scum team - distancing with aggressive push in the full knowledge that we're not going to lynch on the basis of this discussion!

Why don't you jump on the Scripten wagon and we can put that to the test?

In post 100, TierShift wrote:
Yo dis wagon

VOTE: josh b

Vote tags are p hard when drru.k

I hate it when town starts voting town. Such a waste of time.

Why exactly are you scum-reading Josh?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:57 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 94, Josh_B wrote:Don't push shitty wagons against RVS posts, unless you want to be scum read.

He's scumreading because he
has
to, it seems.

Plus, that sheep is horrible.
ShadedMelee
ShadedMelee
Goon
ShadedMelee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:38 am

Post by ShadedMelee »

Oops sorry, prod received. I totally forgot the game, will catch up soon.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:12 am

Post by Wolfy »

I can go with this. Looking pretty scummy.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 103, Josh_B wrote:Your story is changing. If you are town, and this is your normal playstyle, it's is going to lead to a lot of mislynches. If you are scum, carry on.

Changing how, just out of curiosity? All I'm doing is working with the evidence I have, which of course would make my case evolve as time goes on. That's kinda how these things work.

In post 103, Josh_B wrote:
Your
case rests on me sheeping BBT.
Your
claim is that I am sheeping BBT. My case is that I think you are scum.

Nah, my case rests on the facts that I placed in my FoS that I put on you back here.() One part of that is that you're sheeping BBT. (The "original" facts you bring up I'll get to later.) There's also the vendetta, which is a null tell, since you said you wouldn't let it affect you and, as far as I can tell, have followed through. If that changes, though, I'll remember. Lastly, there's this (intentional(?)) misunderstanding you have about sheeping. It's your points, your case, that determine sheeping, not where you are on a wagon, so you bringing up where you sit on my wagon came off as strange to me. Scummy.

It's hard for me to understand you asking me what I'm referring to. You made a statement, I closed your statement and responded to that part of the statement.

I wanted to know if you were referring to:
1) My comments that you were sheeping
2) My comments that you seemed concerned about wagon placement

Then I reopened your quote, closed it off again, and responded to that part. But to repeat myself in a more detailed manner.... I don't care about my placement on a wagon. Why would I? What would make you even suggest that I care :?: I believe that you are randomly assigning negative attributes to me when you don't even know me.

I think you're maybe taking this game a little too personally. My comments aren't to show that you care about where you sit on a wagon. They are to show that you care about what others think about your placement on a wagon, seeing as you brought it up.

(Not so) Random Question: Do you think that sheeping only refers to votes? Can a player sheep someone else without even voting for the same person?

My case on you is that you are horribly pushing a horrible case, being overly paranoid, making threats, calling names, and dismissing the evidence in favor of what you want to believe. I can provide for each of these.

I'm pushing a horrible case? Where? BBT? I'm not pushing nearly as hard as you are, nor nearly as hard as he is. (Which is probably the biggest scumtell I have on him.) Beyond that, my votes changed, if you haven't noticed, and I'm feeling much more confident in the case I'm building now. Also, what threats, my FoS and my vote? What names?

Seriously, please provide for these points, because you're making next to no sense. If you think I'm misinterpreting you, then clarify what you're saying.

If I push a case against Vettrok, it's going to be because I actually think vettrok is scum in this game. I'm allowed to RVS, or not RVS anyone I want to. Vettrok matters to me because I want to get a read on him in this game, but as you admit, I'm not going to dismiss the game just because I have some things that I want to say to someone. Actually, I admitted to that- 63 :sigh:

So... you're saying that what I said about you is true? Are you just disagreeing here for the fun of it? Because I'm not building my case on this point unless you let it affect this game. I have said this. More than once now.

In post 104, Josh_B wrote:
1. I have multiple factoids. I'm just not going to repeat every single one of them over and over.
2. Thanks, I like stickers. I'll give you my address and you can mail it to me.
3. You're point was shitty, let it go. Don't bring it up later, or ever again. You don't need to throw past arguments in people's faces like it matters. If someone does something scummy later in the game, mention it. I've had people scum read me because I'll move on from something, find nothing else important, and then come back to an earlier comment. But I don't threaten people with nonsense.

1. You'd brought up one at the time. Uno. Ett. Ein. You've sort of brought up more since...
After I wrote the post you're referring to.
What, am I supposed to be about to debate through spacetime or something? Sorry, my PoV is linear time.
2. Maybe. If you're outside the US, I can't promise anything. International fare and all that. :P
3. Uhh... for one thing, it's not an argument. It was an observation. If Tiershift had continued to sheep BBT, I would have referred to my earlier post so as not to have to make the case anew. He has not, so I haven't even brought it up. You did, though, and now you're parading it around like you have found the Lost Ark.
4. I think you forgot a point. Are you going to suggest that I
am
using confirmation bias in my case against Tiershift? 'Cause that would be pretty funny. And sad.

Oh, good. This proves that you are just saying random crap to say it, and you either have no belief system or you aren't sticking to it. Because, earlier you said that I was super concerned about my placement on wagons, like it matters. Perhaps you are the one with willful ignorance of what constitutes sheeping.

This is silly. Sheeping doesn't have to have anything to do with votes. It's just a lack of original intent. (That's from the wiki, so you know I'm right.)

What I said was that you were concerned about your placement on the wagon. This is true. However, the meat of my argument is that you're super concerned about where the town sees you on a wagon. I didn't accuse you of sheeping because you made a vote against me. I accused you because all of your points were the exact same as BBT's. Do you understand? (If it helps clear things up, separate my point about your sheeping with my point about your concern over your wagon placement.)

I have done everything to prove that I have my own independent intent for both of my votes.
And BBT is neither a popular player, nor are you are you a popular wagon(yet),
I didn't vote for the sake of voting, or for the sake of following the herd.

You have, have you? Well, I guess we'll see once you answer my post here if you have all this original evidence you claim to have. The town will judge.

In post 105, Josh_B wrote:
Ok, so you had a problem with me. Why did you wait until someone else voted me before switching your vote?

Preeeeetty sure that's what FoS means. It's finger of suspicion, if you don't know. It means that I'm ready to vote for you, but haven't yet changed my vote. I waited for your reply to vote you, actually, not another player. Note that the reason I voted you was actually written prior to anyone else voting you. Neat how the flow of time works, huh?

Also, just want to clarify. I don't have a problem with you. Frankly, I think you're probably a pretty okay dude. But in the context of this game, your play makes me think you're scum, so I'm voting you based entirely upon that. Don't take it too personal.

Anything I missed?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:20 am

In post 95, Scripten wrote:I
really
don't like that you're so concerned about your image that you'll switch wagons just to be on at the right time.

Can you clarify where he did this please because I don't see it.

In post 98, Mr_Ree wrote:Still a little bit early to start looking for teams guys, especially without a single scum flip.

Not liking my current Tier vote, that guy may actually be town. Looking for a new wagon. Any suggestions?

You're keeping up with the game whilst contibuting zilch. Stop actively lurking and do something.

In post 107, TierShift wrote:
In post 94, Josh_B wrote:Don't push shitty wagons against RVS posts, unless you want to be scum read.

He's scumreading because he
has
to, it seems.

Plus, that sheep is horrible.

I don't understand this, especially the first part. Elaborate please.

In post 97, Wolfy wrote:still crap. personal but not alignment indicative.

Was about to say stop sitting on the fence, then;
In post 109, Wolfy wrote:VOTE: Josh_B

Bad vote. Why do you think Josh is scum?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:33 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 111, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't understand this, especially the first part. Elaborate please.

It's the wording. It's not: "I scumread you for pushing wagons against RVS posts", it's: "you deserve to be scumread for pushing wagons against RVS posts". The first one shows he's (more or less) genuinely attacking the person, the second is looking for a justification for the vote.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 111, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 95, Scripten wrote:I
really
don't like that you're so concerned about your image that you'll switch wagons just to be on at the right time.

Can you clarify where he did this please because I don't see it.

It's in the post right above yours. Specifically, when I pressed him for sheeping, he seemed to think that the fact that he was second on a wagon was more important than having no original points. To me, it's not. He could have been the first to vote me and his vote would still be based on sheeping if he wasn't actually coming to his own conclusions.

You're just supporting this by claiming infallibility on a scum read that's way too powerful for this early in the game. The way you try to push votes around also makes you look scummy from my PoV, and if I flip, I highly suspect the rest of the town to agree. Considering I have a mild town read on you atm, that's bad.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:54 am

In post 113, Scripten wrote:
It's in the post right above yours. Specifically, when I pressed him for sheeping, he seemed to think that the fact that he was second on a wagon was more important than having no original points. To me, it's not. He could have been the first to vote me and his vote would still be based on sheeping if he wasn't actually coming to his own conclusions.

You're just supporting this by claiming infallibility on a scum read that's way too powerful for this early in the game. The way you try to push votes around also makes you look scummy from my PoV, and if I flip, I highly suspect the rest of the town to agree. Considering I have a mild town read on you atm, that's bad.

For the first part, can you quote it please.

If I think you're scum, I'm going to push it. Whether we're on page 2 or page 52 makes no difference to me. Considering you think I'm scummy, I'm surprised you're 'mildly town-reading me'.

Is this a read to appease?
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 110, Scripten wrote:
What I said was that you were concerned about your placement on the wagon. This is true. However, the meat of my argument is that you're super concerned about where the town sees you on a wagon. I didn't accuse you of sheeping because you made a vote against me. I accused you because all of your points were the exact same as BBT's. Do you understand? (If it helps clear things up, separate my point about your sheeping with my point about your concern over your wagon placement.)

^ This here.

I said that pushing votes around like that looks scummy. Just because you're slightly more town in my eyes doesn't mean you've not been scumread for your play.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:56 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 68, Scripten wrote:
At least we've had a few more players posting now. So, let's try this again.

Vettrock:
If you were scum, who would you target for a night kill assuming the day ended right now with a no lynch?

If the Day ended right now and I was scum it is hard to say who I would nightkill. I think we need a bit more information, as at this point I'd just have to pick a random person. A nightkill should be the person most believed to be town, or a person that is particularly threatening to you. The problem with the second option, is it points the finger at you unless they also fall under the first catagory. As there isn't anyone who is generally accepted as town at this point, I'd have to go random.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:59 am

Post by The Bulge »

Replacing Clusk92.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:01 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 116, vettrock wrote:

Vettrock:
If you were scum, who would you target for a night kill assuming the day ended right now with a no lynch?

If the Day ended right now and I was scum it is hard to say who I would nightkill. I think we need a bit more information, as at this point I'd just have to pick a random person. A nightkill should be the person most believed to be town, or a person that is particularly threatening to you. The problem with the second option, is it points the finger at you unless they also fall under the first catagory. As there isn't anyone who is generally accepted as town at this point, I'd have to go random.

I do not like the sound of that.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:10 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 118, TierShift wrote:
In post 116, vettrock wrote:

Vettrock:

I do not like the sound of that.

That's great for you. I was asked a question so I answered. Should I have said it was an awful question instead and dodged it? I think it was a legitimate question, although I think it is still too early to get a good read, so it the day ended now with a NoLynch it would really hurt town much more than scum. I don't see that happening however.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:29 am

Post by TierShift »

Scum need to pretend they're not scum in the position they're in when they answer that question. They mustn't answer truthfully because that is who they
will
kill.

Town, however, put themselves in the place of scum and pick the most threatening player to their wincon.

You seem to be of the first kind, trying to make some theory up to justify not calling who you will kill.

I must remember this question for scmhunting purposes.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:48 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 120, TierShift wrote:Scum need to pretend they're not scum in the position they're in when they answer that question. They mustn't answer truthfully because that is who they
will
kill.

Town, however, put themselves in the place of scum and pick the most threatening player to their wincon.

You seem to be of the first kind, trying to make some theory up to justify not calling who you will kill.

I must remember this question for scmhunting purposes.

Fine, I'll answer it this way:
Its too early to tell, ask me again when we are closer to a lynch.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 109, Wolfy wrote:VOTE: Josh_B

Can you please give more of an explanation? What did you decide was alignment indicative?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 108, ShadedMelee wrote:forgot the game, will catch up soo

Don't feel too bad, It took me a minute to get started too.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Josh_B »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6149789

You said that I was sheeping BBT. -You still think that, whatever.
You said that I was sheeping TierShift- you recanted that piont.
You said that I was worried about my placement on a wagon. -I don't give a fuck about my placement on a wagon, Where did you get this idea from?
You said that tunneling on a person for out of game reasons was scummy -I haven't done that and you've recanted that point.

The bottom line comes down to whether or not I was actually sheeping BBT or if I had my own reasons to think that you are scum.
You called me a sheep
, I had my own reasons that I have expressed. The reasons have nothing to do with BBT, and everything to do with your play. That is not sheeping. And you are just pushing buzzwords.

My definition of sheeping would be a player saying "well player x thinks player y is scum, so I'm voting player y too." If you think that my reasoning for voting you hinges on BBT's vote or reasoning, you haven't been reading the game.

In post 110, Scripten wrote:It's your points, your case, that determine sheeping, not where you are on a wagon, so you bringing up where you sit on my wagon came off as strange to me.

I'm not the one that brought this up. You did. It's a
False Attribution Error.

Here is where you are the one that made up this point.
In post 95, Scripten wrote:You're super concerned about your placement on a wagon, by the way.
We agree that this point is scummy. But it is scummy from the originator.

I think this is the meat of the argument as it stands, but you asked me to respond to some other things too, I'll break it up to another post. And fuck these walls. If you are town, We are just shitting up the thread with nonsense.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”