Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:06 am

Post by RedCoyote »

♊ Gemini Blind,
Townie
, was shot on N1.

Vote Count 2 - 0

• Not Voting (9) (♒ PeregrineV - ♐ Xayzeck - ♋ Aronis - ♈ ToastyToast - ♑ StrangerCoug - ♌ Dry-fit - ♏ CrashTextDummie - ♓ Nachomamma8 - ♍ Iecerint)

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch.
New
Deadline:
(expired on 2014-09-28 15:10:00)
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Iecerint »

Vote: PeregrineV
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Dry-fit »

I'm really going to be pushing to make sure this day doesn't go to another deadline lynch . It's been happening way too much on site recently and I'm sick of it.
On a reread Toasty and PeregrineV look very town. PV's interactions with Salamence don't look like buddy interactions, especially here:

Salamence20 wrote:PV is votehopping.

Squirm baby squirm

To me this is a clearly a legitimate attempt to get PV lynched.

For Toasty, he pushed pretty strongly to lynch Salamence yesterday. His posting in genera reads authentic and I don't feel he's kissing up to anyone.

@Nacho: Why did you switch your vote back to Salamence in ?

Salamence20 wrote:
It's pretty clear that you were just using different words to scrutinize the same action. What you really need to address is how this was opportunism on Salamance's part and why you later called PV's voting behavior "not particularly alignment indicative".

It looked like opportunism to me because PV was the first real alternative to a Salamence wagon that appeared. And it felt to me his tone of "squirm baby squirm" was an attempt to hype up that wagon more than was warranted. I don't think vote hopping is alignment indicative because I've seen it come many times from town. If anything I'd say it's maybe slightly more likely to come from town.

My top suspect right now is Aronis. Juls danced around the Salamence wagon in a scummy way.

In post 373, Aronis wrote:
In post 356, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 349, Aronis wrote:
9. Dry-Fit - He seems scummy, but if my memory is correct, this seems sorta like his normal play. So a lean scum atm, but not convinced.

Anything about me in particular that looks scummy?

I didn't really like the push on Salamence.

I don't know that I buy this. I asked Aronis about his read on me to see if he could back it up with an explanation, and this is what he offered. What didn't you like about my Salamence push? You had Sal as null on your reads list.

Later Aronis makes some posts distanceing himself from Sal:
In post 508, Aronis wrote:Elyse is really really really town atm. Hopefully she wont die.

If she does, Sala's kill was careless and probably scum.

In post 522, Aronis wrote:It's L-1? Anyways, that shot was terrible. He deserves to die.

In post 558, Aronis wrote:
In post 556, Gemini Blind wrote:
In post 554, ToastyToast wrote:why are people voting Aronis?

No useful content. Juls also doesn't have much content. Sort of hammered salamence. Salamence is likely town, worth at least keeping around if cop to verify.

I'd be willing to switch to Xayzeck personally; I will not vote Salemence today. I will reassess tomorrow.

~STD

I did not hammer Salamence. OK? Like get your fucking facts straight.

In post 580, Aronis wrote:So I feel like 9 out of 10 times, Salamence doesn't hold the dayvig for anywhere near this long, but the cop claim sorta explains it. But at the sametime, wouldn't town just lynch the guility? If he claimed and assuming it wasn't MyLo/LyLo, I'd probably go along with it. Plus the shot seemed really poorly timed. Why doesn't he claim dayvig, then shoot? I don't see any reason for the rush there. Then following it up with a cop claim, he's just trying to save himself at this point. I highly doubt he's the cop. So I will gladly hammer the conf scum for Gemini.

VOTE: Salamence

HAMMER!

======[]

These look pretty contrived to me.

I'd be willing to look at Iecerint as an alternative as well. And yes, I'm another player voicing suspicion of you without voting you :twisted:

Vote: Aronis.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Iecerint »

Man that Salamance lynch was such a bad deadline lynch wasn't it we should all be ashamed.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 603, Iecerint wrote:Man that Salamance lynch was such a bad deadline lynch wasn't it we should all be ashamed.

Sometimes they work out but on average they're not ideal.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Iecerint »

Salamence was not lynched because of lame compromisey things. He was lynched because his claim did not make sense with earlier material he had posted in the thread.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Iecerint »

It might just be PV and Dryfit.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 605, Iecerint wrote:Salamence was not lynched because of lame compromisey things. He was lynched because his claim did not make sense with earlier material he had posted in the thread.

I know. I'm talking about before the deadline was extended because of his shot. We were under 24 hours till deadline and no one had more than 4 votes. Sal fired is shot at L-2 with about 10 hours left to go. There's no reason to allow that kind of thing and it's within town's power to prevent it.

C'mon Andy!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Iecerint »

You are full of insights.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Aronis »

@Dryfit, Sala's play late in the day just sort of started falling like a rock, imo. Up until the dayvig shot, he didnt strike me as very scummy, after that my read on him took a sharp turn. At the time your push on him didnt give me a good feeling, but it turns out I was wrong.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Probably going to avoid Xayzeck wagon since Salamance voted him, although I suppose he could have done this purposely as scum. Nonetheless, better to have more data before venturing over there.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Vote for PV then.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 602, Dry-fit wrote:To me this is a clearly a legitimate attempt to get PV lynched.

1) Salamence loves bussing.
2) ??? this is a horrible reason to clear someone. I can post many posts of me trying to get scumbuddies lynched much, much more aggressively as scum if you'd like.

In post 606, Iecerint wrote:It might just be PV and Dryfit.

I think Dry-Fit's just being a little naive.

Vote: PeregrineV
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Iecerint »

He would have just shot PV.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:13 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Right now I feel the most comfortable voting Aronis. He didn't post a lot of substance yesterday, his actions toward Salamence20 read as a somewhat reluctant bus to me, and I think his opening post today is a little disingenuous.

VOTE: Aronis

I feel like I really need to rethink this game, but Iecerint is off the table for a lynch today.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 609, Aronis wrote:@Dryfit, Sala's play late in the day just sort of started falling like a rock, imo. Up until the dayvig shot, he didnt strike me as very scummy, after that my read on him took a sharp turn. At the time your push on him didnt give me a good feeling, but it turns out I was wrong.

But what specifically about my push gave you a bad feeling? Was it just that my case didn't convince you, or was it something else?

In post 612, Nachomamma8 wrote:1) Salamence loves bussing.
2) ??? this is a horrible reason to clear someone. I can post many posts of me trying to get scumbuddies lynched much, much more aggressively as scum if you'd like.

I reread the game twice during night, and both times PV came off as very town. The interactions with Sal going both ways didn't make sense for buddies for pretty much the whole day. I don't want him lynched today.

In post 614, StrangerCoug wrote:I feel like I really need to rethink this game, but Iecerint is off the table for a lynch today.

Why?

C'mon Andy!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:04 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 615, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 614, StrangerCoug wrote:I feel like I really need to rethink this game, but Iecerint is off the table for a lynch today.

Why?

I thought the lynch made Gemini Blind look somewhat bad for stalling it, but since the slot is dead, that's not a route I can pursue, and I have few strong scum reads at this point. I don't have a town case for any of you, PeregrineV, or Xayzeck, however. Those are players I need to look at.

Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Dry-fit »

I was more interested in why you said Iecerint is off the table.

C'mon Andy!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

My doubting Iecerint was scum in the first place originated in , and I think the lynch cements that.

CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:14 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Nacho, why is Aronis town?

Dry-fit needs to address the issues I had with his Salamance push, since the scum flip doesn't change how I feel about them. I'm miffed that he hasn't addressed them already, given the additional 3 days we got yesterday.

Is there a case against PV other than "Salamance loves bussing"?

Still have bad feelings about Aronis, but I'm hesitant to go back to that well after the way D1 played out.

Clearly I should say more, but I have another game I desperately need to catch up on, so it'll have to wait.

vote: Dry-fit
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 619, CrashTextDummie wrote:Nacho, why is Aronis town?

Dry-fit needs to address the issues I had with his Salamance push, since the scum flip doesn't change how I feel about them. I'm miffed that he hasn't addressed them already, given the additional 3 days we got yesterday.

Is there a case against PV other than "Salamance loves bussing"?

Still have bad feelings about Aronis, but I'm hesitant to go back to that well after the way D1 played out.

Clearly I should say more, but I have another game I desperately need to catch up on, so it'll have to wait.

vote: Dry-fit

So I'm willing to discuss Aronis read when I get to a computer but I'm also pretty disappointed by your dry fit read.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

No, Dry-fit is town.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

And peregrine was the counter-lynch to salamance throughout the day, so that's out too.
hmmm...there are 5 people off the salamance wagon. I highly doubt that salamance scumbuddies would all wagon him in a quick lynch, because rarely do people get towncred for deadline-voting someone.

This leaves CTD, Peregrine (the wagon I'm not really feeling), and Xayzeck (possible scumbuddy last minute distancing). I need to read up on the CTD slot. I know I had some initial good thoughts on them but they are going after my town read.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Peregrine had a credible wagon yesterday?

I guess I forgot?
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:22 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

In post 620, Nachomamma8 wrote:So I'm willing to discuss Aronis read when I get to a computer but I'm also pretty disappointed by your dry fit read.

Then we can discuss both your Dry-fit and Aronis read and maybe you'll get over your disappointment.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”