Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 2497, Katsuki wrote:I could see you NK'ing DV to frame desp, but then was scared that I wouldn't follow you onto it and chickened out by voting me. It's really a matter of hedging on who you think was most likely to mislynch with you, and I guess you settled on desp over me.

And I really don't believe that you'd be leading the scumteam when you have Empking as scum lol.

But why let you live when DV was set on Desp and I as scum could vote Desp?

I just made this game harder in that case.

Also, I wouldn't be leading, I would spam the fuck out of the PT TO KILL KONOWA BECAUSE MASONS > USELESS COP. LIKE HOLY FUCK WHAT WERE YOU THINKING.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 2498, Katsuki wrote:Oh did we ever mention that I'M FUCKING CLEARED GIVEN THAT THERE'S ONLY 3 SCUM AND TD DIED MEANING THAT I COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE HIS BUDDY ELSE HE WOULD NEVER HAVE DIED TO THE VIG SHOT?!?!?

LOLOL GG SALA

You know, I was thinking about that.

There's no roleblocker.
No redirect.

So that means:

1. DV's Vig was Strongman
2. You didn't protect that night, for some reason
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 2499, Katsuki wrote:I was just about to type how my role nveer made sense as a scumrole but then remembered this HAHAHUEHEHEHEHUEHUEHUEHUAHUAHAHA GET REKT

Because mafia doctor is not a real role.

You could just be full of shit or FG made your role useless.

I could see both scenarios.

I'm queen alice, Alice past the last brook.

YOU WILL NOT PULL ME THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Now that I know you're scum, that's ironic choice of avatar.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Katsuki »

LOL YA I FORGOT TO SUBMIT NIGHTACTION OOPS

QUEEN ALICE TARLINDUR OVER MAFIA?? LOL WTF AND I GET STUCK WITH A SHITTY DOC ROLE
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 2450, Katsuki wrote:
DAYVIG: SALA

ITS NOT TOO LATE RITE?!??

I counted KATS faking a day-ability 4 times this game.

DAYVIG Cho x2
DAYCOP guilty Nacho (makes me suspect Rolecop, honestly)
Dayvig Sala
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 771, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 737, Katsuki wrote:My pride.

It's also hard to fight this lynch when if Katsuki does pull this shit as scum, this is mine.

In post 145, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Empking

This is objectively the best lynch.

In post 1322, Nachomamma8 wrote:Sala is town. Fuck you nacho

In post 1545, Nachomamma8 wrote:why aren't we voting empking again???

In post 1581, Nachomamma8 wrote:Even after Empking flips scum?

Ohhhhhhhh, that's why Nacho died N1 instead of masons. Cool.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2491, Katsuki wrote:A lot of his stances this game have been convenient.

Not to mention I would not have shot notty N4 as scum given what was said in the ALice QT. Since we now know that scum was in the QT that night, notty wasn't shot by someone with no knowledge of what occurred in there that night. I would've just sheeped the confirmed town in voting Sala given his threat of self-voting if notty voted him rather than shooting him.

I need you to try this post again because I'm not really getting what you're saying.
;)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 488, Katsuki wrote:
In post 483, notscience wrote:Katsuki/Muffin/Brian

I hope that's not a scumlist.

In post 494, Katsuki wrote:
In post 489, notscience wrote:Too bad it is!

That's a fucking terrible scumlist and you should feel dirty and bad for even typing it.

How about a deal - your vote belongs to me after this Nachoscumlynch.

SOOO defensive. Wow
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2496, Salamence20 wrote:2. In what world do I (as scum) win here? Don't you think I would have killed anyone but DV and lynch Desp? I mean sure, I could persuade KATS to Desp, but why wouldn't I have voted Desp earlier today? I literally made it much more difficult for the scumteam to win here

This is the only reason I haven't hammered you yet. But the last time I used the "I'm totally here to hammer X, so I'll hammer Y instead!" I mishammered. Why should I make the same mistake twice?
;)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 956, Katsuki wrote:
In post 943, Salamence20 wrote:KATS have way too many posts.

Are you kidding when I don't post no one posts.

You guys make this game feel like Alice in Zombieland. Here have a video.

When I get back from work remind me to see how many of your 300+ posts are actually full of content,
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2498, Katsuki wrote:Oh did we ever mention that I'M FUCKING CLEARED GIVEN THAT THERE'S ONLY 3 SCUM AND TD DIED MEANING THAT I COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE HIS BUDDY ELSE HE WOULD NEVER HAVE DIED TO THE VIG SHOT?!?!?

LOLOL GG SALA

I mean, you could just be a lying bastard. And as genuine as your vanilla doc before DV's vanilla vig claim was, it also could have been a mod-provided fakeclaim.
;)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 2509, Desperado wrote:
In post 2496, Salamence20 wrote:2. In what world do I (as scum) win here? Don't you think I would have killed anyone but DV and lynch Desp? I mean sure, I could persuade KATS to Desp, but why wouldn't I have voted Desp earlier today? I literally made it much more difficult for the scumteam to win here

This is the only reason I haven't hammered you yet. But the last time I used the "I'm totally here to hammer X, so I'll hammer Y instead!" I mishammered. Why should I make the same mistake twice?

I love WIFOM. I really do.

But a quick win in Lylo > long and wifomy.

Why would I go after KATS as scum when I could have had an easier time crossing you and talking Kats?

(Or just killing Kats last night and putting an end to this by humping his leg)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Salamence20 »

His = DV
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2500, Salamence20 wrote:But why let you live when DV was set on Desp and I as scum could vote Desp?

I just made this game harder in that case.

Also, I wouldn't be leading, I would spam the fuck out of the PT TO KILL KONOWA BECAUSE MASONS > USELESS COP. LIKE HOLY FUCK WHAT WERE YOU THINKING.

Again, I do consider this decently strong evidence that Sala is town. DV had already made his decisions on Sala and I before he got NKed and if this were me/sala/dv the game is probably over already.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2510, Salamence20 wrote:When I get back from work remind me to see how many of your 300+ posts are actually full of content,

Very few. Reading his ISO was a slog.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Desperado »

Your's wasn't much better though!
;)
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2507, Desperado wrote:
In post 2491, Katsuki wrote:A lot of his stances this game have been convenient.

Not to mention I would not have shot notty N4 as scum given what was said in the ALice QT. Since we now know that scum was in the QT that night, notty wasn't shot by someone with no knowledge of what occurred in there that night. I would've just sheeped the confirmed town in voting Sala given his threat of self-voting if notty voted him rather than shooting him.

I need you to try this post again because I'm not really getting what you're saying.

What are you not getting about it?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2511, Desperado wrote:

LOLOL GG SALA

I mean, you could just be a lying bastard. And as genuine as your vanilla doc before DV's vanilla vig claim was, it also could have been a mod-provided fakeclaim.

If you think it's a fakeclaim then there's not much I can say tbh. That's something that you need to decide, but I am a vanilla doc, and my play this game has been nothing but town motivated.

Just look at Sala this page, he's grasping at whatever straws he can hoping one sticks in your mind (eg. fake day actions (not even alignment indicative, if anything protown), misreps like #2506 (nacho had me read as town but ofc sala goes and cherrypicks a post where nacho mentions 'kat' and 'scum' together even when he's not calling me scum), and #2508 (more straws). None of these even indicate me as scum yet he's hoping they make me look bad (they don't).

As for the night actions, you'll have to ask Sala post-game, I can't guess at why he made the ones he did outside of the Notty kill N4. I'd hate to lose to Sala scum but if I get lynched because of how he managed to explain how he set up this LYLO then I have nothing to say. I ask that you look at his play and his sudden bloodlust now that he smells my lynch coming. If you want me to detail how I'm town or how Sala is scum I'm sure I can, but I'm apparently not alignment confirmed in your mind so I would expect you to question what I say, whereas you know you're town and thus know that at least your thinking is coming from town. Whether it's right or wrong we'll see I guess, but in my mind, Sala is pretty obviously scum and when he realized that there was a very small chance of me voting you, he decided to turn on me and hope to achieve the mislynch that way. Hopefully you'll see the light and I'm happy to answer any concerns you have if I can, but that's really the most I can do for you at this point. Ultimately, the game is in your hands, and I hope we can pull this through.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2512, Salamence20 wrote:

Why would I go after KATS as scum when I could have had an easier time crossing you and talking Kats?

You know, I wouldn't put anything past you, ESPECIALLY after the shit you pulled in [REDACTED]. Your scumplay is very unconventional and unpredictable, and I've learned that there is method to your madness.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 2519, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2512, Salamence20 wrote:

You know, I wouldn't put anything past you, ESPECIALLY after the shit you pulled in [REDACTED]. Your scumplay is very unconventional and unpredictable, and I've learned that there is method to your madness.

You know, there's a difference between a gambit and straight out taunting.

Doing that is not benefitial to my team AT ALL. It would be taunting.

I'm pretty sure Matsin explained it well.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

"He is explicitly NOT a VI. His playstyle relies on people thinking he is a VI, but as both alignments, ending up underestimating him. As scum, he can cruise by thanks to people erroneously making this assumption (when he's actually one of the most deadly scum players I've witnessed, and that really says something!), but it is NOT VIing to the detriment of his towngame; his towngame is similarly misattributed to being moronic, but I know it to not be. (I happen to disagree with his tactics and think promoting them is a bad thing, but I also know the mindset behind them, and precisely why it can be so lethal to scum.)"

Now unless I am a complete and utter moron (I'm not), DV and I had this wrapped up.

THE DV NIGHT KILL.

MAKES. NO. SENSE.

AT. ALL.

AS SALA SCUM.

EVER.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 2518, Katsuki wrote:

LOLOL GG SALA

If you think it's a fakeclaim then there's not much I can say tbh. That's something that you need to decide, but I am a vanilla doc, and my play this game has been nothing but town motivated.

Just look at Sala this page, he's grasping at whatever straws he can hoping one sticks in your mind (eg. fake day actions (not even alignment indicative, if anything protown), misreps like #2506 (nacho had me read as town but ofc sala goes and cherrypicks a post where nacho mentions 'kat' and 'scum' together even when he's not calling me scum), and #2508 (more straws). None of these even indicate me as scum yet he's hoping they make me look bad (they don't).

As for the night actions, you'll have to ask Sala post-game, I can't guess at why he made the ones he did outside of the Notty kill N4. I'd hate to lose to Sala scum but if I get lynched because of how he managed to explain how he set up this LYLO then I have nothing to say. I ask that you look at his play and his sudden bloodlust now that he smells my lynch coming. If you want me to detail how I'm town or how Sala is scum I'm sure I can, but I'm apparently not alignment confirmed in your mind so I would expect you to question what I say, whereas you know you're town and thus know that at least your thinking is coming from town. Whether it's right or wrong we'll see I guess, but in my mind, Sala is pretty obviously scum and when he realized that there was a very small chance of me voting you, he decided to turn on me and hope to achieve the mislynch that way. Hopefully you'll see the light and I'm happy to answer any concerns you have if I can, but that's really the most I can do for you at this point. Ultimately, the game is in your hands, and I hope we can pull this through.

This dumb doc ability DOESNT make you a saint, it's dumb and I guarentee you that DV was strongarmed or you were weak, explaining the TD kill. Your ability may be hindered to where it doesn't matter if you protect your scumbuddy at all.

Also, care to explain why I as scum am bothering to cross you when I could have crossed Desp because we agreed in the PT that it was Desp/Nati/both?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2522, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 2518, Katsuki wrote:

LOLOL GG SALA

This dumb doc ability DOESNT make you a saint, it's dumb and I guarentee you that DV was strongarmed or you were weak, explaining the TD kill. Your ability may be hindered to where it doesn't matter if you protect your scumbuddy at all.

So your theory is that FG has 3 vanilla scum (I might as well be given what you're spewing) against a shit-ton of town power? Ok.

Also, care to explain why I as scum am bothering to cross you when I could have crossed Desp because we agreed in the PT that it was Desp/Nati/both?

It's unfortunate when things don't end up going your way. This much is obvious, you were going off of my reads from N4 in the Alice QT, but when D6 started, you didn't expect me to lean towards you. This is especially clear when you see how my the day developed with my posting (#2474, #2480), and how you decided to go on me after seeing those posts of mine all but ready to vote for you. If I hadn't posted that, I imagine you would've gone with your original plan of voting Desp.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Ive already stated the possibilties of your claim.

Pretty sure I started the day with "both alices are town," so why would I pull a 180°?

Im missing the part where you changed from Desp/Nati to Me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”