Micro 397 - A Very Serious Mafia Game (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:41 am

Post by The Bulge »

I'd definitely recommend reading the mason thread with the thought in mind that they didn't know they were partners. At one point they started crumbing "traitor".
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

I was dead at the same time as the sonic flip when you think about it so couldn't give my thoughts in thread on it. When I play doc, I consider all players to be town and protect who has the most valuable role at the time. Hence why I hugged wguerts all game until it was obvious he couldn't find scum so i hugged the only remaining power claimer

neighbor cop that only found flubber to be mafia, he would read everyone else to be town (t
+1
)
neighbor doc
vanilla townie
Town miller
backup bulletproof Joat. gives validity to sonic and guyet with their bulletproof associations
Weak RB. I really like this role idea. Moment it stops a kill its dead
Town Gunsmith would find guns on guyett and flubber and sonic if guyett died

Scum not told they teammates but can night talk and figure it out. Both got some imunity to inspects. One must make all kills before other can start doing it

Looking at setup as a hole, both sides feel crippled. I'm only person that got a descent non screwed with at all role. But game still feels a little scum sided

Was fun as hell though so would play again as fun factor more important than balance
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

I originally was gonna try to do some balance math with the t+1-2 but gave up on it and forgot to delete that. So please ignore that
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Vanshed
Vanshed
Townie
Vanshed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Vanshed »

In post 675, The Bulge wrote:I'd definitely recommend reading the mason thread with the thought in mind that they didn't know they were partners. At one point they started crumbing "traitor".
Although they dd end up fndng each other, the game stll dd not have an actual nformed mnorty, snce they dd not knoow they were the werewolves Day/Night 1. Guyett shot at Sonc - not a good sgn for actually havng a proper game of mafa.
They've stolen my eyes! Less, worry not for the removal of the assorted surrounds. How else would one cope amongst such darkness?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:04 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Lel a little bit late I see.

First of all I am sorry for just disappearing. I just got tired of MS and ye sorry all. Poker youbwere great and no my disappearance doesnt have anything to do with you.

And secondly - TOLD YA THIS GUYET AND SONIC WERE SCUM.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 679, gameplay506 wrote:Lel a little bit late I see.

First of all I am sorry for just disappearing. I just got tired of MS and ye sorry all. Poker youbwere great and no my disappearance doesnt have anything to do with you.

And secondly - TOLD YA THIS GUYET AND SONIC WERE SCUM.

But we were masons :p
You thought I was scum for shooting my mason partner... turns out they were scum so my paranoia was right ;)
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:15 am

Post by quadz08 »

:nerd:
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”