Mini 1617 - Mafia with a Twist 2 (It's Over!)

Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Thesp »

Official Vote Count

Save The Dragons
(4): Untrod Tripod, xRECKONERx, Hostile Intent, ika
Hostile Intent
(3): MTD, Feirei, Save The Dragons
ika
(3): Mathdino, mathcam, Klazam
Honey bee
(1): Natirasha
Mathdino
(1): Honey bee
Natirasha
(1): Wolfy

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2014-10-27 10:00:00)
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:43 am

Post by ika »

dino all you have done was attack me and dicredit me and when i tried to talk to you with your reachout all you did was discredit more. i have no intrest in it

klazam is just wanting to policy me so i have no intrest in that either

im going to get links to all my games on here
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Mathdino »

And that kind of response, my good friend, is precisely why I choose to discredit you. I've given you MULTIPLE outs here, but you're only digging the hole deeper. Self meta? Really? Who's to say you're not, as scum, coming up with terrible cases on the dude with the largest wagon just to show you're town?

Show us you can be valuable. Defend against and refute what I said about you. Actually convince people that your reads are justified. TALK to us instead of assuming we can't be swayed. UT got me to change my null-town read on STD. I'm not a tunneler.

You've done nothing so far to suggest that I shouldn't vote you though.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 am

Post by ika »

completely redicoulus mafia replaced in, VT, lynched for just being anti-town in potential lylo (i really was distintersted in the game after like day 2)

graveyardshift killed in lylo, VT, called out serene as scum day 1 but never pushed it to full extent (later got apatheitc and lazy)

how you want to die killed n2?, mason with DR pants, set up pant with proper materials to catch titus as scum. also mostly united town afte being confirmed
mason thread

wifom city replaced in), VT was nked

street racers las vegas replaced in, VT, called out ttius day 1 and got her lyched, day 2 called out on molli/deps slot on affiliations (hint they were scum), then modkilled b/c pretacetor

wifom invasion preist (cop equivalent), called out scum d1 and then proved it by cop check. then proceeded to untie town and break the game by mechanics

PvZ replaced in and called out saki on a scum slip
---------------

binding of issac scum, made it to endgame by coasting and allowing towns to implode onto themselfs

olymian god lynched day 2, knew i couldnt make it

why wont you die upick game, i knew we lost after day 2

----------------

if you guys need even more i can go get some from my offsites/homesite
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Post by ika »

In post 302, Mathdino wrote:And that kind of response, my good friend, is precisely why I choose to discredit you. I've given you MULTIPLE outs here, but you're only digging the hole deeper. Self meta? Really? Who's to say you're not, as scum, coming up with terrible cases on the dude with the largest wagon just to show you're town?

Show us you can be valuable. Defend against and refute what I said about you. Actually convince people that your reads are justified. TALK to us instead of assuming we can't be swayed. UT got me to change my null-town read on STD. I'm not a tunneler.

You've done nothing so far to suggest that I shouldn't vote you though.

know what, seriously i dont care about your fucking alignemnt right now.

here the fucking deal:
-i give jack shit about self-meta
-i give jack shit about people who want to discredit me
-i give fucking jack shit to anyone who thinks that i want to work with some person who does a reachout to just discreit me

------------------

so you want to work with me? you can start by not discrediting evrything i say
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Post by ika »

your lucky im working on my anger right now. b/c really, the fact is im real clsoe to blowing a gaskest at you
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 265, ika wrote:1) exactly why i really have no motive to defend myself if thats all your going to say
2) and i am but agian "OH HERR DURR YOU MIGHT NOT BE TOWN ITS ALL WIFOMMY"
3) this is bastardized game, so i woudl say thats invalid
4) its a case though no? look though all of my games and tell me if any of them were good.

reasons for being vote : policy
how the crap am i suppose to argue with it?
reasong for voting STD: already stated
i really dont have much other to say about it, why should i argue with soemone who is jsut most likely going to ignore it?

Idk why I'm doing this. Sorry for spamming a bit.
1. Your defence is either bad or nonexistent, can't figure out which. Anything that relies on "My role PM said I'm town" is a bad defence or not one at all.
2. You have no idea how WIFOM works, do you? "I'm town" is either 0th or 1st level deception: Either you're just being honest, or you're scum lying. There's no reason you'd want to make it look like you're scum lying about it. I'm asking you to prove that you're useful and acting in pro-town interests, not to analyse your own posts and point out how only a townie would say that.
3. Uh, BM games don't discount interactive tells...
4. And here's the issue which I outlined above: Your cases suck. But I'm not going to let a possible scum-you live because you're consistently a bad player; that's idiotic and provides motivation for you to keep being bad.

Reasons for being vote: Not policy anymore.
You're supposed to argue with it by addressing my concerns.
Reasons for voting STD: By your own logic, you should cite examples of that 'tell' that you came up with. Go find a place where actual scum told people "I'm going to kill you IRL", and convince people to work with you.
Bro, here's how you arguing with me and Klazam works: We point out you being anti-town and not answering questions. You decide to ignore us because we're trying to lynch you. We try to lynch you because you ignore us.

Do you not understand that cycle? Do you not understand that you have the burden of breaking that cycle? You took the time to answer questions trollily, so you're basically deciding not to work with us out of spite. That is why I'm fine with lynching you.

Edit: Above was written before post #303, may or may not respond in a sec.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Mathdino »

The problem with self-meta is that the very fact that you're aware of your meta discounts anything you say about it. It's not that hard to change said meta or to play exactly to what you say your town meta is.

I want to discredit you because you deserve it. You seem to assume I'm just doing this for kicks or tunneling.

I'm still kind of confused on the whole 'reachout' thing, but I'm not going to take just any reason you give at face value. If it's bad, I'm going to vote you. If it's good, I'm going to listen to you and maybe change my mind.
It was bad.
Feirei
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Feirei »

fucking h. ika is towm. stop being a tunnelfuck.
I apologize if certain words are misspelled. My sister got too liberal with liquid drinks near the laptop.

~Current number of pre-ins for Fire vs Ice Mafia: 0/6~

You never know what you've got until it's gone.
You can call me Fei, Feirei, or Kari.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:10 am

Post by ika »

In post 306, Mathdino wrote:
In post 265, ika wrote:1) exactly why i really have no motive to defend myself if thats all your going to say
2) and i am but agian "OH HERR DURR YOU MIGHT NOT BE TOWN ITS ALL WIFOMMY"
3) this is bastardized game, so i woudl say thats invalid
4) its a case though no? look though all of my games and tell me if any of them were good.

reasons for being vote : policy
how the crap am i suppose to argue with it?
reasong for voting STD: already stated
i really dont have much other to say about it, why should i argue with soemone who is jsut most likely going to ignore it?

Idk why I'm doing this. Sorry for spamming a bit.
1. Your defence is either bad or nonexistent, can't figure out which. Anything that relies on "My role PM said I'm town" is a bad defence or not one at all.
2. You have no idea how WIFOM works, do you? "I'm town" is either 0th or 1st level deception: Either you're just being honest, or you're scum lying. There's no reason you'd want to make it look like you're scum lying about it. I'm asking you to prove that you're useful and acting in pro-town interests, not to analyse your own posts and point out how only a townie would say that.
3. Uh, BM games don't discount interactive tells...
4. And here's the issue which I outlined above: Your cases suck. But I'm not going to let a possible scum-you live because you're consistently a bad player; that's idiotic and provides motivation for you to keep being bad.

Reasons for being vote: Not policy anymore.
You're supposed to argue with it by addressing my concerns.
Reasons for voting STD: By your own logic, you should cite examples of that 'tell' that you came up with. Go find a place where actual scum told people "I'm going to kill you IRL", and convince people to work with you.
Bro, here's how you arguing with me and Klazam works: We point out you being anti-town and not answering questions. You decide to ignore us because we're trying to lynch you. We try to lynch you because you ignore us.

Do you not understand that cycle? Do you not understand that you have the burden of breaking that cycle? You took the time to answer questions trollily, so you're basically deciding not to work with us out of spite. That is why I'm fine with lynching you.

Edit: Above was written before post #303, may or may not respond in a sec.

1) lets jsut end it and go with that my arument is shti and i am a scuky player for your amusemnt
2) being a player who give jack shit and love to gambit, i think i know enough to where i dont care what layer i do
3) being a player who lives off bastardizaion and who has a homestie where bastardized is normal, ya i do.
4) cool story bro, this is basicly saying "you scuck so it policy lynch"

vote: i did but all you did was discredit it. if thats going to be your argument then i have no intrest in defending
std vote: i would but im lazy, if you dont buy it thats your own damn falut.
klazam: he dictates my policy lynch even IF i work with him.

pedit: well discrediting me is an easy was for me to just ignore you in game. mayeb instead of discrediting you just agree to disagree?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:10 am

Post by ika »

im going to wrok.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 308, Feirei wrote:fucking h. ika is towm. stop being a tunnelfuck.

What's funny is I was real close to dropping it until the self-meta thing. Regardless, your argument for him being town is a gutread and the fact that he's being consistent with town meta (which we just established he's aware of). From what I read, his scum meta is incredibly similar to town meta, and he's a liability to town regardless.

Might as well ask your input. You haven't talked about STD all game, what're your thoughts on his wagon? Whatcha think of Klazam? Whatcha think of UT?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:22 am

Post by ika »

In post 311, Mathdino wrote:From what I read,
his scum meta is incredibly similar to town meta
, and he's a liability to town regardless.

you seriously belive that? tell me what is even remotely similar about the 2.

that made me have a small smile that you even think that
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:23 am

Post by ika »

and the last part of the quote is going back to "policy lynch"
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 228, Save The Dragons wrote:Pretty sure Nati said the exact same thing game 1, and turned up red...so...

Not sure if this is a Nati tell or a scum tell though.

Interestingly, althought it was the same comment, I'd argue the context is different.

For one, this game isn't boring! So far, this has been the most interesting day one I've played in a while!
--
If ika went down, I wouldn't cry(and actually would revel in the policy lynch of his behavior), but I...don't think it's optimal. ika's kinda an ass like this regardless of alignment(I would know--I've played/spectated him across three sites!).

STD is, well, I don't feel like voting him, but I've slowly been coming around. I actually liked his earlier play--I've found post-return STD to be a lot more jokey and aloof than I remember old-STD being and it was consistent with that. Something around the quoted post, though, I dunno. The mentioning of me while under something resembling pressure seemed disingenuine, but I could certainly see it coming from town(people are not paying attention to me for some reason!).

As to Hostile Intent, meh.

VOTE: Feirei because no one wants to lynch obvscum honey bee.
Current Avatar: Dr. Contessa(OC, art by @pastelpuffin)
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Natirasha »

(HI>ika>STD of the three wagons for me in order)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:27 am

Post by ika »

3 sites?

i only know of 2....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:28 am

Post by ika »

anyway off to work for reals (maybe im like 5 misn away so i wait a very long time)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Mathdino »

Thanks for the STD thoughts, Nati. You still haven't said why HB is scum, so ofc no one wants to lynch him. Pretty sure no one wants to vote Feirei atm either.

ika, I linked everyone to your ISO on Binding of Isaac already, so that's what I'm referring to. I'm not confident on analysing your meta from a hear ago, so I guess (sigh) I have more games to read.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Klazam »

(I'm sort of ok with feirei, but this is just too important)
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

This shit is not the business.

ika is town.
UT is town.
Reck is town.

Mathdino is probtown.
NaughtyRussia is probtown.
Feirei is probtown.
Klaz is probtown.

STD is scum.

Where the fuck did Wolfy go?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 316, ika wrote:3 sites?

i only know of 2....
Here, MTGS, and that god-awful fanfiction website Prophylaxis dragged me to.
In post 318, Mathdino wrote:Thanks for the STD thoughts, Nati. You still haven't said why HB is scum, so ofc no one wants to lynch him. Pretty sure no one wants to vote Feirei atm either.

The Feirei joke is 50% a joke, but honey bee is legit.

I haven't said why I want to lynch him because, well, one look at his ISO should tell you!
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Natirasha »

Actually! I take that back, maybe I should read honey bee's iso more often!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Mathdino »

Then by process of elimination, 3 out of STD, HB, mathcam, and our two lurkers MTD (who voted you) and Wolfy are scum.

That's a few too many definite townreads for my comfort, considering it doesn't look like Wolfy is lurking on purpose. With the exception of STD, you have a townread on every active player.

Granted, could just be trouble scumhunting. Can you explain a few of the townreads?

Edit: whatchoo trippin, nati
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Natirasha »

I mean, I read honey bee's iso and decided they can be town again for the moment!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”