Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You know what I found surprising, Fate was the most bratty little immature munchkin online, but you meet him in person and he's this tall dashing surface dweller all tan and radiating confidence and adventure. I was shocked.

When scummers met me in person, a few of them said that they always imagined me writing posts with an easy smile or grin from then on, because I seemed like a happy, slightly mocking guy, type of person who wouldn't judge or bully you. The kind to let the anger wash over quickly, not to let it stew and simmer.

It's all in the writing. Hard to picture someone's age, character and temperament from their writing.
Last edited by Shadowmod on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 68, Pine wrote:He's being all conciliatory and diplomatic and...
nice

ABR who gives a shit what people think of us, he's scum

This also threw me off - I got the impression that ABR was... not this.

In post 69, Iecerint wrote:Andy, do you think I'm scum because of my first, or one of my other posts?

I had no idea that ABR liked me back tbh. Mainly I remember having a hero-crush on him back when I was just starting. I remember reading Kinetic's Wheel of Time when I first found the site before even registering this account. :p

I think you're town, not scum.

In post 75, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
It's all in the writing. Hard to picture someone's age, character and temperament from their writing.
Makes sense.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Iecerint »

Right, but could you answer the question with that word substitution? I want to evaluate where you are coming from.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Andrius »

But of course.

In post 45, Iecerint wrote:VOTE: Pine

I had to clarify something with the mod before I was comfortable posting. The flavor had thrown me off a little. This is not a crumb for anything.

This one. I had not read the flavor or game-thread prior to reading my Role PM, so I was also thrown off. I imagine it was for similar reasons.

The rest of your posts solidified the read, since you were explaining both ABR/mollie's meta as it was, and who zwet was. And you asked why I thought you were town/scum. Holding me accountable for my reads, etc.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 29, Southern Gothic wrote:i think nacho's dumb vote on me is a reach out of some sorts cos when he is scum HE IGNORES THE FUCK OUT OF ME AND PRETENDS LIKE I DO NOT EXIST.

BUT HE SHLD KNOW BETTER

For a moment, I forgot my lady was an extremely elderly and sensitive one and votes on her were like shining the full might of the sun's radiance on a dweller of the night. Your loyal servant will endeavor to do better in the future.

In post 30, Andrius wrote:mollie, Nacho ignores me too but I just sit and wait for him to return. You have to trust in him too. Like you trust in the Great Smoked Salmon. Though I do not deny that there is sometimes sadness when I am overlooked for a prettier fish girl.

Andylove,

My ears are always open to your adventures and woes and I am always sitting by Skype with anticipation that one day you will return to me. I never intended to abandon my river-brother.

In post 74, Iecerint wrote:You're presuming I have a crush on you for your conciliatory personality.

ilu iece

Spoiler:
Time slowed to a crawl and then vanished while they were together. His words and his touch electrified and stimulated her body and mind and she prayed it would last forever, that he would never leave her and the sun would never rise, that they would spend eternal life together in this instant. He let out a deep moan of ecstasy, that sent a shiver down her spine and she realized even if this moment were somehow to pass, she would never forget his smell, his touch, or his seductive voice.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Iecerint »

I personally found my subsequent posts kinda scummy because I can be helpful as either alignment if it's just giving facts about someone. I understand for the first post, though.

Thanks.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 80, Iecerint wrote:I personally found my subsequent posts kinda scummy because I can be helpful as either alignment if it's just giving facts about someone. I understand for the first post, though.

Thanks.

Suffice to say that if one does not read the flavor they
should
be somewhat confused. Assuming they are Food, of course.

Even those who consult with the Olde Foode Gods are sometimes left adrift when pondering the thoughts of the celestial foods.

Nacho wrote:Andylove,
My ears are always open to your adventures and woes and I am always sitting by Skype with anticipation that one day you will return to me. I never intended to abandon my river-brother.
I have learned that to be jealous when in sure love is to err most greatly. To not trust those closest to you should prompt questioning of thine own self, and not the other.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Nacho's become weirder.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 5, Pine wrote:Forest creatures are civilized and cultivate the stoopid and barbaric humans as food. Humans have been infected with an odd Mad Food disease that makes them think they have rights, and are now poking one another with sharp sticks to find the real people among them, threatening the food supply

Pine your reading comprehension is superb.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Pine »

In post 72, Konowa wrote:That was probably one of my favorite games to ever read.
This is probably the most I've seen ABR gush. Ever. It's kind of offputting.

I know, right? It's like...is he getting ready to ask to borrow money or something?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

—VOTE COUNT

farside22
(2/7)
Pine
Andrius, Nachomamma8

Southern Gothic
(2/7)
Nachomamma8
FourTrouble, Albert B. Rampage

Iecerint
(1/7)
— Flames682
FourTrouble
(1/7)
— farside22
Pine
(1/7)
— Iecerint
Albert B. Rampage
(1/7)
— Pine

Not Voting (5/13): Southern Gothic, All is Who, PeregrineV, VictorDeAngelo, Konowa

With 13 players still alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, 7 to force no lynch.
Day 1 deadline is (expired on 2015-01-12 17:00:00)
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 82, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nacho's become weirder.

There's always a method to my madness, ABR.

Vote: ABR

I don't really find you being nice to be indicative of scum, but I can acknowledge unusual behavior makes you more likely to be a wolf playing a sheep than small farside pings that I can't really explain. In particular though, I didn't like your conditioning comment: my goal this game isn't to make the people I'm playing with more pleasant to play with, my goal is to win. Your comment came across like either I should be more focused on the former than the latter OR you were threatening to revert to mean ABR, and neither interpretation exactly inspires confidence.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Flames682 »

I don't understand the town read on Iecerint or the scumread on ABR. I don't find explaining something indicative of alignment.

Also I don't find sharing your experience with other players scummy, or am I missing something? Don't see how 82 is scummy either.
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You don't understand the scumread on ABR even though I just explained it...?
And my explanation has nothing to do at all with #82?

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Iecerint »

His townread should be pretty simple to understand, regardless of whether you personally find it persuasive.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Your quote threw me off Nacho, what conditioning comment are you referring to?

@Iecerint whose townread?

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 73, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gentlemen, let's be reasonable. Voting for me for being complimentary and expressing my approval of you is like feeding your dog when he's begging for food while you're eating. You're not reinforcing the behavior you want to elicit here.

This is the conditioning comment I'm referring to.

Andrius's townread on Iecerint (which I thought you were questioning?) is what Iecerint is referring to.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Understand isn't exactly the word maybe. I understand it, but I don't think that explaining something should be a town read.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 53, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The player list is actually quite good.

I don't remember Flame, Andrius, Victor, or FourTrouble, but everyone else is very cool in my books. Farside seems to get hotheaded lately which is concerning, but besides that, I'm as excited about the player list as anyone.

Im working on it.
Mostly.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 81, Andrius wrote:
In post 80, Iecerint wrote:I personally found my subsequent posts kinda scummy because I can be helpful as either alignment if it's just giving facts about someone. I understand for the first post, though.

Thanks.

Suffice to say that if one does not read the flavor they
should
be somewhat confused. Assuming they are Food, of course.

Even those who consult with the Olde Foode Gods are sometimes left adrift when pondering the thoughts of the celestial foods.

Nacho wrote:Andylove,
I have learned that to be jealous when in sure love is to err most greatly. To not trust those closest to you should prompt questioning of thine own self, and not the other.

I sort of half read things. It's part ADD and part constant interruptions.
So if you see me not confused it's inder the I didn't really pay attention disorder.

In post 86, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 82, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nacho's become weirder.

There's always a method to my madness, ABR.

Vote: ABR

I don't really find you being nice to be indicative of scum, but I can acknowledge unusual behavior makes you more likely to be a wolf playing a sheep than small farside pings that I can't really explain. In particular though, I didn't like your conditioning comment: my goal this game isn't to make the people I'm playing with more pleasant to play with, my goal is to win. Your comment came across like either I should be more focused on the former than the latter OR you were threatening to revert to mean ABR, and neither interpretation exactly inspires confidence.

Game is weird. I don't like rvs all the time. Sometimes I'll vote, sometimes I dont. Most time I wait 5 pages and get reads on people.
Feel more like I'm pulling teeth reading people here.
So far, Mollie ignored my questionand it bugs me.
Four placed a vote and doesn't respond to why.
People seem to talk around me, which I don't have happen often.
But the hard on for Andy in this game has pinged me a bit.
Don't care for players that fall over themselves without much there that gives alignment info.
That includes you, Mollie and abr.
Like iec so far. Pine too so far.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I enjoy Andrius quite a bit as a person. He has been gone for a while. As a result, probably gonna fall all over him. In the meantime, I'm making a real life push on ABR and have put out probably as much or more alignment indicative material than anyone else in thread?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So I can't really understand where you're coming from here.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 95, Nachomamma8 wrote:I enjoy Andrius quite a bit as a person. He has been gone for a while. As a result, probably gonna fall all over him. In the meantime, I'm making a real life push on ABR and have put out probably as much or more alignment indicative material than anyone else in thread?

yeah but it's a personality thing.

Like for example I typically get pretty pissy or bitchy towards people and people expect it from me, but I am not always like that.
Sometimes I say nice things and joke and hell one time I used to joke only as scum and then I had one player call me on it years ago, so I changed my ways.
So imagine a year later I run into that player, forget about it and joke around now all the time and he pushed me as scum because I'm always so serious.

Personality is just that. Its not a scum tell and so far that's all you and others pointed to.
I'm pretty meh about it because of my own experience.
Sure you pushed it, but I say so?
And?
okay, don't care.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

also you said I pinged your radar so I explained where I stood in the game with players.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I agree that the personality bit wasn't really that awesome to me, hence why I didn't follow Pine when he voted initially. The reason I ended up voting because ofABR's feeding dogs comment, as I mentioned earlier.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”