Mini 1646: Quil's Smalltown (Game over!)

Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Chrimi »

In post 395, Bookitty wrote:For those who don't know it:

Amished Tell

Hm hm, what's this we have here?

In post 2595, Viomi wrote:Also a case made on my predecessor is useless to me, I can't defend against stuff he did.

Oh and I have three people voting me, why would I be desperately trying to find something to defend myself against? I honestly don't know the reasons why I'm being wagoned, except that apparently you found my predecessor scummy.

In post 3507, Venmar wrote:Viomi died from Rustlung Disease Night 7, he was Corporal Michael Barrick ( Vanilla Townie ) of the COG

That game is a bit odd and I didn't go into much depth on my predecessor at all because I actually never read that game...

In post 313, Chrimi wrote:Erm, scigatt and Uber are two different people. I really don't give a flying fuck that they're the same role, there is one thing you can't defend in this game, and that's the person you replaced. I'm not going to be a jackass and judge him based on his predecessor, because I hate it when people do that to me.

I hate you people. I don't know what the guy who had the same role as me was thinking :L

I had another game I was going to quote here that showed me explicitly going over what my predecessor did and whatnot and then getting lynched for amish and flipping town, but it was back in 2011 (2012?) before the giant wipe, so that game doesn't exist anymore for me to quote from :/
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Chrimi »

In post 461, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 457, Viomi wrote:
In post 440, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 426, Viomi wrote:farside22, reck: What's your case on Pine? I mean he's inactive as hell and his posting past RVS is literally just fluff. I see no reason for your votes to be where they are when they could be somewhere helpful.

In post 416, xRECKONERx wrote:Mmm.

He has done nothing and Pine is not a player who does nothing in games, meaning it's either a) strategic (warranting a vote) or b) accidental (warranting a wakeup call)

I saw that. Does that still hold now that he's been replaced, though? Your vote is still on him although he was being replaced for inactivity, which isn't indicative of his alignment I don't think.

you made this post AFTER i had unvoted already

you asked me why my vote was on Pine BEFORE he was replaced

I missed your unvote somehow, oops.

And he was already obviously going to be replaced, he had been prodded twice and hadn't been online for quite a while... Did you still think he was going to come back?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”