Mini 1649: Jabberwocky Mafia (Game Over)

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

If Witness Protection made a third of the posts he's currently making that would still be too many.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:17 am

In post 71, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 58, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:If Witness Protection made a third of the posts he's currently making that would still be too many.

It doesn't matter so much how many posts or how long but what is in them... or not.

Doesn't matter in terms or what? It can matter in terms of alignment and it definitely matters in terms of game dynamics.

In post 79, Witness Protection wrote:@ DDD(Triple Ds) I was casually meta-ing you, and I see you've been drunk at least once in your life (BTW if you're profile's correct, you're as old as my youngest (the one who brewed the beer)). Why the vitriol? Was I scaring Town into
not
saying anything by my (drunk) shenanigans?

Was it all a waste of time for you? I picked up a few things, even drunk. And if you want to know what, you're going to have to either wait and hope someone else asks what you want to know, or, you'll have to address me.

Ball's now in your court. Am I Town (however insane), or am I scum?

Your casual-meta failed you. You want meta, one of my first large games the town basically posted itself to death; it was impossible for them to find any signal in all the noise they created. So yes, I think it was a waste of time, drunk uncle, creating noise which downs out signal and hurting the motivation of some players. I would lean town on you, that doesn't mean I have to think you've been at all helpful.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:32 am

In post 109, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 106, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Your casual-meta failed you. You want meta, one of my first large games the town basically posted itself to death; it was impossible for them to find any signal in all the noise they created. So yes, I think it was a waste of time, drunk uncle, creating noise which downs out signal and hurting the motivation of some players. I would lean town on you, that doesn't mean I have to think you've been at all helpful.

Was this a game Varsoon was in??? If so, then there you have it. Or are you advocating lurker lynches?

No. Yes.

VOTE: hi im Yakko
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:45 am

In post 136, Belisarius wrote:How does complaining about low SNR translate into advocating lynching lurkers? Lurkers, by their very nature, are low noise contributors. Almost every word they post is signal to some degree. Even doing nothing but making one fluff post every time they get towards prod timer is alignment indicative.

I mean that's a question for WP; I was just answering the questions regardless if they made sense in context or not.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:26 pm

@mod: I've never done this before and it feels awful to do so now but I literally can't summon any motivation for mafia and thus need to request to be replaced.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”