Mini 1665: Papers, Please Mafia (Game Over)

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 1.04Otolia (4) - hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx, Cheetory6, Untrod Tripod
Quilford (3) - Dinare, elusive, PeaceBringer
Untrod Tripod (2) - GuyInFreezer, Quilford
Wrong Song (2) - ChaosOmega, Kop
hitogoroshi (1) - Otolia
PeaceBringer (1) - Wrong Song

Not Voting (0)

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

The deadline is Thursday, May 7, 2015, at 11:30 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-07 23:30:00).

Moderator CommentsChaosOmega is V/LA until April 26.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Kop »

In post 94, elusive wrote:Have you ever been scum, Kop? In a finished game of course.

I haven't been scum over here on this site yet. But over on another site I have been scum a few times and I think I've only finished a game twice if I remember correctly.

What is the vote count at the minute?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Kop »

Scratch that. Didn't refresh the page in i.e on phone.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 98, hitogoroshi wrote:
Also why RECK ? Are you scum together ?

How would you characterize the votes on you? Which ones are scum motivated and which ones aren't?

Aside from your vote, which vote on me is motivated by town reasoning ?

RECK

In post 72, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 59, Untrod Tripod wrote:it's okay, you can talk to your PT about it

In post 60, Quilford wrote:I will then

SCUMSLIP OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

VOTE: QUILFORD

In post 73, xRECKONERx wrote:loljk

can we stop this Cockettes cockfight and just sheep hito, please

VOTE: Otolia

A lot of effort here, isn't it ? If that's your requirement for "participation", then I'm gonna go all
fabulous
and start posting with sissy pictures. I'm going put that dance floor on fire :lol:

UT

In post 84, Untrod Tripod wrote:AND the hito vote

Otolia is really going all out here for The Full Scummy

In post 99, Untrod Tripod wrote:
unvote vote Otolia

this is too good

So much prep, so much interesting opinions. I'm overloading.

Cheeto

In post 80, Cheetory6 wrote:ok.

Even less posts than me (3). WHY IS EVERYONE SO PRO-ACTIVE ?!

I think I've made my point hito. Your attacks on me come from a town-mindset and it doesn't bother me at all to be the first to be targeted for a lynch. Still I feel like you're not seeing the opportunism that is happening right under your eyes. But now you know. Now you have to make the decision if I'm more useless to town than these 3 or not. I'm not going to be brazen but I think I did more than at least one of them. It's too easy to pile up on the guy that is voluntarily dismissive and provocative ... which makes Quilford even townies in my eyes.

PS : I was working Saturday and Sunday. Cut me some slack, the game started just 48h ago.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:31 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 92, elusive wrote:There are RQS questions. I’ve copied and pasted them below for you:

that has nothing to do with the game...
a
b
c
d
e
f
g
there is my answer and I don't care what you think
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 64, Dinare wrote:
In post 53, Quilford wrote:Ut you're not actually scum are you pls don't actually be scum

And yet you've moved off of a semi-serious vote into a vote back onto UT. If you don't actually think he's scum, what's up with the vote?

In post 63, Wrong Song wrote:You had a vote already on you. I didn't see the point to put a second one on you during that time.

The vote has been removed and you have had the opportunity to vote Hito since then, why have you not done so? And what makes L-5 so different from L-6 that you did not want Hito there in the first place?

I didn't really want to vote Hito in the first place. I liked my vote on PB for a bit of pressure etc. I might have disagreed with Hito's post, but I still didn't want to vote, but to see how'd react.

In post 68, elusive wrote:
RQS Question Time

If you're town, you'll answer and if you're scum you won't so the vig has a clear shot :P

1. What are your thoughts on meta and how effective is it in scum hunting?
2. What is the main tool you rely on for scum hunting (VCA, interaction or behavioral analysis, whim, etc)?
3. Favorite TV show of all time
4. The sneakiest thing you did as scum and the stupidest thing you did as town?

1. Meta is decent and good if you can use it right. Some players on this site actually apply it incorrectly and end up with flawed reads. I use it as a tool in scum hunting.

2. I actually do a mixture of all of these. I like to use gut in early play because usually there isn't enough information on D1 to really go by 'interactions'. Towards the endgame I usually do VCA, behavior analysis and meta-diving.

3. Not answering this. Not really relevant to the game at hand.

4. Won't answer this either. Mainly because on this account I only have one completed game as town. I really don't think my play was stupid during that game.

In post 101, Kop wrote:
In post 94, elusive wrote:Have you ever been scum, Kop? In a finished game of course.

I haven't been scum over here on this site yet. But over on another site I have been scum a few times and I think I've only finished a game twice if I remember correctly.

What is the vote count at the minute?

I really don't like KoP's posts at this point of time up to here. There was some minor things happening that needed some response or at least some acknowledgement, but instead he chose to respond to Elusive, but only Elusive.

This actually bothers because he's ignoring the current happenings of the thread, while responding to RQS questions (which personally I dislike anyways since I don't feel they move games forward) and keeping his sticky vote, while not giving any stances.

So for this I'll:
VOTE: KoP
In post 104, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 92, elusive wrote:There are RQS questions. I’ve copied and pasted them below for you:

that has nothing to do with the game...
a
b
c
d
e
f
g
there is my answer and I don't care what you think

I also really don't like this post, mainly for similar things in nature that I disliked about KoP. Although PB actually commented on things that happened his votes don't really make much sense to me.
I'll give you something to believe
nothing on me says defeat
no I'm not looking back so you better think fast if you think you can cut me deep
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

KoP -- Why are you avatarless? You had an avatar during the last game we played in, why is it gone now?
no I'm not looking back so you better think fast if you think you can cut me deep
Dinare
Dinare
Goon
Dinare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Dinare »

Spoiler: Quote of Otolia's 103
In post 103, Otolia wrote:

How would you characterize the votes on you? Which ones are scum motivated and which ones aren't?

RECK

A lot of effort here, isn't it ? If that's your requirement for "participation", then I'm gonna go all
fabulous
and start posting with sissy pictures. I'm going put that dance floor on fire :lol:

UT

unvote vote Otolia

this is too good

Cheeto

I think I've made my point hito. Your attacks on me come from a town-mindset and it doesn't bother me at all to be the first to be targeted for a lynch. Still I feel like you're not seeing the opportunism that is happening right under your eyes. But now you know. Now you have to make the decision if I'm more useless to town than these 3 or not. I'm not going to be brazen but I think I did more than at least one of them. It's too easy to pile up on the guy that is voluntarily dismissive and provocative ... which makes Quilford even townies in my eyes.

PS : I was working Saturday and Sunday. Cut me some slack, the game started just 48h ago.

As if your activity levels have been anything but doing the bare minimum of what Hito wants you to do. If Hito didn't call you out on anything, you would be lurking through the game so far. You also claim that you think Hito's vote on you is the only acceptable one, however, your vote shows otherwise. Actually, even though I'm rather apprehensive about putting somebody at L-2 a mere 3 days into the game, Quilford has been stonewalling me, but.... I currently don't think he's scum, I think it's just that I don't like his play style....

UNVOTE: Quilford

In post 105, Wrong Song wrote:I didn't really want to vote Hito in the first place. I liked my vote on PB for a bit of pressure etc. I might have disagreed with Hito's post, but I still didn't want to vote, but to see how'd react.

What did you gain from Hito's reaction, additionally, do you feel your pressure on PB accomplished anything?

In post 92, elusive wrote:
Dinare

Hmm…you’ve only played three games of mafia total or on this site? What is your experience level overall?

I've played a little bit of Epicmafia and SC2 mafia, but the faster pace didn't really suit me. I've found I like to stop and think(for while) before I come back and say something, which doesn't lend itself well to the formats of mafia I've played before.

In post 83, Quilford wrote:
It was a pretty terrible question, was just giving you more time to think about it.

I *think* I get what you're getting at, I'm no good with sarcasm. Especially sarcasm over text. Why stonewall me instead of just answering the question? You've posted that you thought Otolia's original post was benign, what do you think of what he's said lately? Also, can you explain exactly
why
you believe UT to be scum.(assuming I haven't mistaken what you've said)
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 105, Wrong Song wrote:I also really don't like this post, mainly for similar things in nature that I disliked about KoP. Although PB actually commented on things that happened his votes don't really make much sense to me.

that whole thing is shtick and while I support schtick I don't have to answer to it... I really do not care if I do not make sense to you. And as such, while you may have awareness of my nature, you really haven't got a clue how I play.
Dinare
Dinare
Goon
Dinare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Dinare »

In post 97, Otolia wrote:@hito : So you think one cannot advance the state of the game by playing the prey rather than the hunter ? I am not refusing to advance the game-state (you'd be hard pressed to find proofs that I deliberately prevented the game from following its course) and I particularly dislike the way you present your actions to be the righteous truth. Also why RECK ? Are you scum together ?

I might as well throw my thoughts on this while I'm thinking about it. You
cannot
advance the game by adopting the "prey" mentality as you claim. Any advancement that happens in that case is simply a result of you allowing the perceived "hunter(s)" to do so for you.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 107, Dinare wrote:In post 105, Wrong Song wrote:
I didn't really want to vote Hito in the first place. I liked my vote on PB for a bit of pressure etc. I might have disagreed with Hito's post, but I still didn't want to vote, but to see how'd react.

What did you gain from Hito's reaction, additionally, do you feel your pressure on PB accomplished anything?

Not particularly, but as much as I disliked his vote on Otolia. I liked his response to my post. Like I mainly like how he said if you're trying to get me to react to a post, then surely a vote would have been better. I'm also liking the pressure that he's keeping on Otolia, it's consistent, but it feels like it's close to becoming tunnely-like.
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Wrong Song »

In post 108, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 105, Wrong Song wrote:I also really don't like this post, mainly for similar things in nature that I disliked about KoP. Although PB actually commented on things that happened his votes don't really make much sense to me.

that whole thing is shtick and while I support schtick I don't have to answer to it... I really do not care if I do not make sense to you. And as such, while you may have awareness of my nature, you really haven't got a clue how I play.

I think you would care if it didn't make sense to me. I mean if you really believe in your vote currently is then you would want people to support you and also vote that said person, but if your vote doesn't make any sense then how will you get support for it? (answer is you won't)

Your posts are coming off coasting without getting your hands dirty currently. The fact you aren't taking a stance bothers me, you are just coming into the thread to defend yourself.

It's time like this I wish I had a double vote because I wouldn't mind voting PB or Kop right now.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't do RQS, sry

That's all you're getting tonight, I need to sleep
green shirt thursdays
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 111, Wrong Song wrote:
In post 108, PeaceBringer wrote:

I think you would care if it didn't make sense to me. I mean if you really believe in your vote currently is then you would want people to support you and also vote that said person, but if your vote doesn't make any sense then how will you get support for it? (answer is you won't)

Your posts are coming off coasting without getting your hands dirty currently. The fact you aren't taking a stance bothers me, you are just coming into the thread to defend yourself.

It's time like this I wish I had a double vote because I wouldn't mind voting PB or Kop right now.

I again from a different philosophy and a different play style. I look for those I trust, that is similar. I don't go making up bullshit reasons for voting someone. If someone looks suspect I vote them. If I want to gauge further reaction I vote them. If I want to watch what is going on I vote someone and watch or don't vote at all. I believe the process is run someone up, get a claim, and evaluate. Sometimes during the course of a run up you can gauge more. I am trying to mesh my style with the culture here, but I can only do what I know to do. It is the reason Skot random votes and the reason I here am generally not voting in RVS and watching. If I do not make sense to you, it is because you do not understand this style of play. I do not want to turn this into game theory and game play discussion but I am accommodating you here.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 106, Wrong Song wrote:KoP -- Why are you avatarless? You had an avatar during the last game we played in, why is it gone now?

What has this got to do with the game?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Kop »

UNVOTE: wrong song

VOTE: Cheetory6
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 107, Dinare wrote:
Spoiler: Quote of Otolia's 103
In post 103, Otolia wrote:

RECK

fabulous

UT

unvote vote Otolia

this is too good

Cheeto

As if your activity levels have been anything but doing the bare minimum of what Hito wants you to do. If Hito didn't call you out on anything, you would be lurking through the game so far. You also claim that you think Hito's vote on you is the only acceptable one, however, your vote shows otherwise. Actually, even though I'm rather apprehensive about putting somebody at L-2 a mere 3 days into the game,
Quilford has been stonewalling me, but.... I currently don't think he's scum, I think it's just that I don't like his play style....

UNVOTE: Quilford

VOTE: Dinare

Your vote on Quilford was completely RVS :
In post 11, Dinare wrote:Hito is afraid of the Kop

VOTE: Quilford

Because I want to know if you recognize me at all.

You never stated you thought Quilford was scum, you didn't mention his playstyle anywhere else. You didn't menti.
YOU NEVER ACTUALLY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WHO YOU THINK IS SCUM AT ALL.
And now you say "I don't want to vote you but I do because I have to". FUCKING BULLSHIT. Your motivation here is to park your vote someplace nice. I don't think it's a coincidence your votes have been on the 2 first real wagon.

In post 115, Kop wrote:UNVOTE: wrong song

VOTE: Cheetory6

Why are you changing your vote ?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by Kop »

Cheetory6 has done nothing, his three posts were votes for different users, with very little input.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:07 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

unvote-
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

elusive wrote:Why are you voting Otolia?
Top Secret Operation gtfooRVSf.

Kop wrote:Cheetory6 has done nothing, his three posts were votes for different users, with very little input.
Almost accurate. I didn't change my vote in my second post.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Otolia wrote:I won't post or participate
You liar. >:c
*asserts fake confidence in vote*

Otolia wrote:I don't think it's a coincidence your votes have been on the 2 first real wagon.
Why is voting for wagons this early in the game a bad thing? Talk with me bub.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Quilford »

Prod dodge, have too much on my plate atm (returning to work and school after a long illness, trying to get my shit in order)
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:15 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

I am comfortable with the oto or quil votes
back to
vote quilford...

-popcorn-
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 120, Cheetory6 wrote:
Otolia wrote:I won't post or participate
You liar. >:c
*asserts fake confidence in vote*

You're going out of your way to misquote me :
In post 81, Otolia wrote:
In post 68, elusive wrote:Otolia do you mean VLA or ?

Yes. I'll be in holidays with possibly no internet access. Even if I have some, I won't post or participate, hence I'm looking for a stand-in.

So here is the full quote. You're quite a shitty person (and player) if you try to use out of character precision on my future holidays just to justify your one-liner vote. I'm expecting apologies.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 122, PeaceBringer wrote:I am comfortable with the oto or quil votes
back to
vote quilford...

-popcorn-