Mini 1665: Papers, Please Mafia (Game Over)

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Oto: Implying I was being serious.
Get yer stick out of yer ass and answer the actually serious question I asked you -.-
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:22 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Inspection mode
Otolia wrote:You never stated you thought Quilford was scum,
you didn't mention his playstyle anywhere else.

In post 70, Dinare wrote:
In post 65, Quilford wrote:
:III

So, you're answer is to post useless nonsense... good to know.

Interrogate
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Dinare
Dinare
Goon
Dinare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Dinare »

I had been considering Quilford for scum since His post 49 It was only recently I took a closer look at him, and changed my mind about that.

In post 116, Otolia wrote:
You never stated you thought Quilford was scum, you didn't mention his playstyle anywhere else. You didn't menti.
YOU NEVER ACTUALLY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WHO YOU THINK IS SCUM AT ALL.
And now you say "I don't want to vote you but I do because I have to". FUCKING BULLSHIT. Your motivation here is to park your vote someplace nice. I don't think it's a coincidence your votes have been on the 2 first real wagon.

Oh look, an unprompted opinion. It only took
5 votes
for you to actually start being active.

You and I both know that I had no idea Quilford was going to be a wagon when I voted him. I'm voting you because you claim that 3 of votes on you are scum motivated because of effort "WHY IS EVERYONE SO PRO-ACTIVE ?!"

And yes, it does make me nervous that somebody hit L-2
3 days
into this game. You think that's unreasonable apprenhension?

P-edit(yall happen to be posting all at the same time :P) PB, yeah, I'm gonna need some insight into your thought process right there. What was going through your head when you unvoted?
Dinare
Dinare
Goon
Dinare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Dinare »

EBWOP: and yet
YOU[/b[ have done no better on the effort front. Even though that's what you claim to think about the votes on you.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 1.05Otolia (5) - hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx, Cheetory6, Untrod Tripod, Dinare
Quilford (2) - elusive, PeaceBringer
Untrod Tripod (2) - GuyInFreezer, Quilford
Cheetory6 (1) - Kop
Dinare (1) - Otolia
Kop (1) - Wrong Song
Wrong Song (1) - ChaosOmega

Not Voting (0)

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

The deadline is Thursday, May 7, 2015, at 11:30 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-07 23:30:00).
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Dinare wrote:It only took 5 votes for you to actually start being active.
You're taking issue with a VLA person not being active enough?
Eh?
Dinare
Dinare
Goon
Dinare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Dinare »

He's not V/LA yet is he?
Dinare
Dinare
Goon
Dinare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Dinare »

In post 67, Otolia wrote:Also I'll be V/LA in Istanbul from the 30th of April to the 10th of May, I'm looking for a temporary replacement.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh god I have like zero brain activity. Totally missed that it was a future VLA warning.
Otolia being angry at me makes more sense now.
:(
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

He's still a poo for ignoring my question.
He should stop ignoring my question.
>:c
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Otolia »

You should apologize and I'll answer your question.
Dinare
Dinare
Goon
Dinare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Dinare »

I believe activity is something that will sort itself out, or I would be going after, say... GuyInFreezer. People will either constantly prod-dodge(then we have record of lurking), or be prodded(and eventually replaced)

No, it's his criticism about other people's activity, while he believes he's been perfectly fine. He hasn't been.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I should apologize for a joke that I made about something that isn't true?
Are we even playing mafia anymore?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Otolia »

Then you can go fuck yourself. If you don't respect me, why should I respect you ?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

You're actually being offended right now.
Wow.

Is this real.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm trying to imagine someone seriously being upset over someone jokingly calling them a liar and being wrong about it.
I'm gonna go with not likely.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, your premise for me being a bad person is that I was seriously trying to call into question your integrity to justify my vote.
I've since established that I was kidding and that I wasn't even right about what I was joking about and you're still expecting an apology?
Like.
There's no way you're being real right now. -.-
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:47 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I don't want to quote it because it's a big blocky post, but I don't like Ot's 103. He's just sniping down every vote on him without really going in to alignment:

Otolia wrote: Now you have to make the decision if I'm more useless to town than these 3 or not. I'm not going to be brazen but I think I did more than at least one of them. It's too easy to pile up on the guy that is voluntarily dismissive and provocative ... which makes Quilford even townies in my eyes.

I'm not judging on who's more or less useful, I'm trying to find scum. Otalia is totally focused on justifiability (i.e, "This is why your case on me should not apply") and didn't answer the question about alignment.

I want to like Dinare's Otalia vote but this sentence seems really off to me:

Dinare wrote:Actually, even though I'm rather apprehensive about putting somebody at L-2 a mere 3 days into the game, Quilford has been stonewalling me, but.... I currently don't think he's scum, I think it's just that I don't like his play style....

Cheetory is probably town.

Peacebringer's votes are weird but I see UT is already on it.

In post 117, Kop wrote:Cheetory6 has done nothing, his three posts were votes for different users, with very little input.

Your vote FOR Cheetory was a vote with no input. What is Cheetory not doing you suppose you are? What makes it more likely that Cheetory has a scum role PM than, say, GiF?

Otalia is probably still scum but I want to see what his posts look like as we keep on truckin'.

Unvote, Vote: Kop
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:52 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

elusive wrote:1. What are your thoughts on meta and how effective is it in scum hunting?
2. What is the main tool you rely on for scum hunting (VCA, interaction or behavioral analysis, whim, etc)?
3. Favorite TV show of all time
4. The sneakiest thing you did as scum and the stupidest thing you did as town?

1. Indifferent. It's a tool, one that can be used well and poorly. I'm too lazy to use it effectively, so I avoid it.
2. Behavior/interactions with other players/gut
3. Arrested Development
4. Sneakiest thing as scum...I've active lurked my way to winning. I don't know, I don't think I'm super sneaky as a scum player. I'm much better being dumb as town. My first not-newbie game, I outed a town power role and helped lynch a claimed cop.

Wrong Song wrote:KoP -- Why are you avatarless? You had an avatar during the last game we played in, why is it gone now?

Who cares? Why ask this question?

Cheetory, do Otolia's reactions to your comments make you believe he is more likely to be scum, more likely to be town, or are they alignment-neutral?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Kneejerk feeling is scum.
Thinking about it I have no fucking idea why he would act like that as scum or town and now I'm just confused q.q
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Equinox »

GuyInFreezer has been prodded.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 127, Dinare wrote:I had been considering Quilford for scum since His post 49 It was only recently I took a closer look at him, and changed my mind about that

Bullshit. Your vote was your entry. Stop spinning your vote on him as nothing but RVS. Your ad-hoc post-vote justification doesn't change that. Your over-justification of your previous vote on Quilford is scummy in itself.

In post 136, Dinare wrote:I believe activity is something that will sort itself out, or I would be going after, say... GuyInFreezer. People will either constantly prod-dodge(then we have record of lurking), or be prodded(and eventually replaced)

No, it's his criticism about other people's activity, while he believes he's been perfectly fine. He hasn't been.

Pot & Kettle. Chicken & Egg. Who were there first ?

It's not the sense of what I said to hito. I meant to point out that if I were coming under scrutiny for a lack of activity while I was otherwise occupied, then the same focus should have come come equally unto others on my wagon - which I pointed out when he asked me which votes on me could have been scum by the same standard. But now, it doesn't matter because you are BY FAR the most likely to the scum on my wagon. If I didn't call you out on your vote, would you have done anything else but vote ? I doubt it given that you were quite passive regarding your "vote" on Quilford.

In post 128, Dinare wrote:EBWOP: and yet
YOU[/b[ have done no better on the effort front. Even though that's what you claim to think about the votes on you.

But that should change right now, shouldn't it ?

@hito
: I should have been clearer in my answer to your previous post. I think the above should answer your question regarding who could be scum on my wagon. I'm still very wary of your interaction with RECK but I'm not sure either him or you are ballsy enough to do that in play sight - especially since it's a theme game with potential day-talk. Right now, I believe Dinare is the scum on my wagon. 2 scums seem unlikely and you and Quilford are my town read right now.

I particularly dislike the current focus on activity in this game. The only person that argument could be applied successfully would be me since I started being active when under suspicion. I don't thin everyone has had enough incentive to enter the game actively regardless of alignment and I'd rather have people asking direct questions and making sure those are being answered than the multiple fingers of suspicions going around right now.

@everyone :
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 142, hitogoroshi wrote:Peacebringer's votes are weird but I see UT is already on it.

join the party

we have caek
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 135, Otolia wrote:You should apologize and I'll answer your question.

um

Otolia wrote:Then you can go fuck yourself. If you don't respect me, why should I respect you ?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I have a hard time believing that Otolia was pissed off from interacting with me and was like "IM SO MAD IM GONNA GO WRITE A BIG POST ON WHY DINARE IS SCUMMY".
Lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”