Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Yesterday was just so bad on so many levels

but yeah, I'm conftown, zMuffinMan is conftown. Now it is just between Brian and Gaiden
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

was pretty fucking angry that yesterday ended the way it did

from a theory standpoint, i don't really have an issue with no lynch (other than the fact it's probably kind of pointless in terms of information gained), but really i just want this fucking game to end one way or another, the sooner the better

i'll probably do some skimming or something in the next day or two
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Yeah, I don't know how I didn't realize it was so close to deadline.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

That kinda does suck that we couldn't just lynch Gaiden > Brian for the win

*sigh*
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:41 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 3229, Oversoul wrote:That kinda does suck that we couldn't just lynch Gaiden > Brian for the win

*sigh*

i actually agree with this. I should have just hammered myself for the win yesterday. I apologize.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:41 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

ugh. oversoul, muffin let's just vote brian now and not prolong this.
if we no lynch, then one of you is going to die and we are stuck in the exact same situation.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

No. No lynch is the best option.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

tbh i am not looking forward to having to make a potentially game-losing decision by myself tomorrow if we no lynch today and oversoul dies tonight so im gonna offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of $1000 (in monopoly money) to whoever is scum if they kill me

yes, i
am
that generous. please send me to the dead thread where i can yell, "omg, why!?!? it was so fucking obvious!!" if we lose and, "yeah! same choice i would have made!!" if we win
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

offer void if monopoly money violates site rules
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:48 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

muffin, you gotta follow me. if you need some convincing, read some of brian's posts from yesterday.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3235, SXTLHGaiden wrote:muffin, you gotta follow me. if you need some convincing, read some of brian's posts from yesterday.

This has been pretty obviously and transparently my town game, so I'd love to hear what about yesterday (or in this game for that matter) makes me obvious scum.

@Muffin, Oversoul: If the game's going to end up being between Gaiden and myself anyway, then I agree with Gaiden that you should just take advantage of the extra voice instead of leaving it on one person's shoulders. I also think you two should actually try to read me instead of just looking for excuses to doubt that I'm town, which is what several players in this game have been doing, both of you included. It's also pretty aggravating that I rolled a day specific unlynchable roll and baited a scum vanillarize and you're still considering that I'm crafty enough to plan this as scum even though you think I'm too stupid to kill a roleblocker the night after he claimed. And Muffin, don't you dare fuck me over after Nacho and Oversoul made this game into another bullshit Saki Mafia situation.

Anyhow, if either of you have any questions for me, I'll gladly answer them. But I don't have anything to say other than Gaiden's pretty obviously PoE scum and you're just looking for reasons to throw the game away.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:27 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

man, i always love to hear the "look, other guy is scum cause i am TRANSPARENTLY TOWN" argument
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3235, SXTLHGaiden wrote:muffin, you gotta follow me. if you need some convincing, read some of brian's posts from yesterday.

You're the one who made this statement. You're more than welcome to back it up.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3237, SXTLHGaiden wrote:man, i always love to hear the "look, other guy is scum cause i am TRANSPARENTLY TOWN" argument

Also, while I
am
transparently town, you're scum because PoE.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:32 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

from my perspective, i could say the same about you.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Yeah, but I've been vanillarized by the vanillarizing neighborizor we know exists. You have...a Sakura townread.

Still waiting on those posts that make me scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3233, zMuffinMan wrote:tbh i am not looking forward to having to make a potentially game-losing decision by myself tomorrow if we no lynch today and oversoul dies tonight so im gonna offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of $1000 (in monopoly money) to whoever is scum if they kill me

no, fuck you Muffin

Whoever wants this offer I will double to 2000
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3236, Brian Skies wrote:And Muffin, don't you dare fuck me over after Nacho and Oversoul made this game into another bullshit Saki Mafia situation.

What did I do?

I got y'all Natirasha. Just sucks that the scum had a back up. :roll:
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3243, Oversoul wrote:
In post 3236, Brian Skies wrote:And Muffin, don't you dare fuck me over after Nacho and Oversoul made this game into another bullshit Saki Mafia situation.

What did I do?

I got y'all Natirasha. Just sucks that the scum had a back up. :roll:

You weren't in the game, but in Saki Mafia, Muffin and I tried to get scum lynched and ended up having to lynch Gaiden instead because we couldn't get another player to vote scum in time. The missed lynch put us directly in Mylo the next day and we eventually lost because Desp got paranoid of my slot for pretty much no reason at 3p Lylo even though the three of our slots had the scumteam figured out previously.

You and Nacho could have lynched both Gaiden and myself (a Gaiden lynch would probably have just ended the game unless we're wrong about Muffin here), so I'm pretty peeved that instead of getting a near confirmed win, I get to see if I get fucked over again. It's pretty aggravating putting in effort and being pretty transparently town and still getting mislynched in mylo/lylo game after game when there's really no reason for me to get lynched (see Tales of You for example when Notty/I hard CC'ed scum outside of Mylo/Lylo and we got mislynched in Mylo/Lylo anyway because town was too busy derping around at the end instead of working with each other).

I couldn't give a shit whether or not you think you got us a scumlynch or whatever since this isn't even about lynching you anymore.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Just no lynch, Muffin lynch Gaiden tomorrow. GG.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Why not just lynch today?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

All a no lynch does at this point is stall the game out.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

On the slim hope that I won't be in 3p lylo tomorrow and can be absolved from this
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I mean, you could either stall the game out for the duration of night, or the duration of the entire day phase
The choice is yours really

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”