Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 99, davesaz wrote:"Now that you can see me" makes me think someone/thing supernatural like a Q or Prophet. (had to look up what the beings inside the wormhole were called)
I generally dislike post restrictions, if that's what it is, but the mod can do as he wishes.

I was thinking the Q too, they tend to be neutral in "mortal" affairs.

And Sisko had to close the wormhole to end a threat, so yeah, the Prophets as well.

Akorem Laan was a poet. The Grand Negus would try to remain neutral, in order to make profit from both sides.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
The Archmage Ludicrous
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:43 am

Post by The Archmage Ludicrous »

In post 85, Nero Cain wrote:Someone must guess my name by the end of day three.
Are you rumplestilskin?

...Yes, actually. That was surprisingly quick.

In post 91, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I for one, think that Archmage's being forced to speak in rhyme is hilarious, if that is the case. If this a ruse, I admire their dedication. Either way I don't find it that annoying.

Also, hi there. I don't know that much about Star Trek, but I spent about an hour on the wiki looking up DP9 stuff so I know the... basics? I hope it isn't required knowledge. I just like themes.

Archmage, can you tell us what will happen if we don't guess your name?

I actually wasn't forced to speak in rhyme, I was just forced to write those first two lines. My post restrictions were that I had to write those two lines at the top of all of my posts, and that I wasn't able to claim—both of which expired when someone guess my name.

Uh... Nothing, as far as I know. If something would have happened, I have no clue what it was.

In post 94, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Probably not. There've been plenty of wrong guesses.

I'm thinking it's his role name, and by that I mean his character. Or this is all bull. Fantastic bull. I'm just impressed by the rhyming. I think the first two lines that Archmage keeps repeating were provided by the mod, for sure (if this is real), but I can't tell if the rest of this stuff was also provided by the mod. I'm thinking no, based on the post you just quoted. I doubt Monkey would have that specific situation put there.

And THAT brings me right back 'roung to admiration. We are all in rhyming hell, now. Let's enjoy it!

Aw, thanks! I can go back to rhyming if you want, but I'd prefer to go without it.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:27 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 92, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 65, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 59, Senator wrote:
o.o I see. I can only have one vote in RVS, and once that expires PB is allowed to vote me for establishing a read.

It doesn't have to be concrete, merely better than random.

Could you explain your wording so I can better understand? You say "establish a read" rather than investigate or ponder a read. Is there a reason you chose that wording specifically?

Really?

VOTE: LicketyQuickety

A 'read' is your view on a player. You can't investigate your own read, though I guess you can ponder it... either way, those two alternatives aren't synonyms to each other. But I'm going to stop right there and ask again: Really?

Ok, so you basically have the same reason as Senator for voting me. So because I don't know the "correct" term for trying to solidify a read, you throw a vote in my direction. Noted.

And I find it curious that with the whole Rumpelstiltskin stuff you mentioned that you don't find that suspicious at all.

I guess we can conclude that you're more likely to vote for someone on a technicality for word choice rather than odd behavior. That does not see to be indicative of alignment but that is what we can conclude.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:17 am

In post 101, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
Are you rumplestilskin?

In post 91, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I for one, think that Archmage's being forced to speak in rhyme is hilarious, if that is the case. If this a ruse, I admire their dedication. Either way I don't find it that annoying.

Also, hi there. I don't know that much about Star Trek, but I spent about an hour on the wiki looking up DP9 stuff so I know the... basics? I hope it isn't required knowledge. I just like themes.

I actually wasn't forced to speak in rhyme, I was just forced to write those first two lines. My post restrictions were that I had to write those two lines at the top of all of my posts, and that I wasn't able to claim—both of which expired when someone guess my name.

Uh... Nothing, as far as I know. If something would have happened, I have no clue what it was.

In post 94, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Probably not. There've been plenty of wrong guesses.

I'm thinking it's his role name, and by that I mean his character. Or this is all bull. Fantastic bull. I'm just impressed by the rhyming. I think the first two lines that Archmage keeps repeating were provided by the mod, for sure (if this is real), but I can't tell if the rest of this stuff was also provided by the mod. I'm thinking no, based on the post you just quoted. I doubt Monkey would have that specific situation put there.

And THAT brings me right back 'roung to admiration. We are all in rhyming hell, now. Let's enjoy it!

Aw, thanks! I can go back to rhyming if you want, but I'd prefer to go without it.

Thank God I don't have to point out every inconsistency for your work choice because of the dichotomy style you chose to use. That is one less thing to try and figure out if you are trying to send secret messages or something.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:19 am

Post by davesaz »

Are you rumplestilskin?

Hmm, nice effort. But this doesn't fit the DS9 theme like I would expect it to if it were legit. Anyone with more experience in theme games want to comment on that?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Narninian »

I forgot about that episode. Strange choice of Character, though I suppose we should see some surprises.
The extra in is for /in
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:21 am

In post 104, davesaz wrote:
Are you rumplestilskin?

Hmm, nice effort. But this doesn't fit the DS9 theme like I would expect it to if it were legit. Anyone with more experience in theme games want to comment on that?

Who is your vote on?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:29 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 106, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Who is your vote on?

Why do you ask?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:32 am

In post 107, davesaz wrote:
In post 106, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Who is your vote on?

Why do you ask?

Because I know you voted (admittedly I for got for who) and I wanted to know if you changed your vote or why you didn't change it yet.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:36 am

In post 26, ChannelDelibird wrote:UNVOTE: Jamierus
VOTE: Narninian

This strikes me as a Role fish vote, correct me if I am wrong.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:38 am

In post 105, Narninian wrote:I forgot about that episode. Strange choice of Character, though I suppose we should see some surprises.

Is this guy a policy lynch at some point?
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

UNVOTE: Narninian
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:39 am

In post 111, Hostile Intent wrote:UNVOTE: Narninian

Reasoning?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:40 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 109, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Quote fail?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:42 am

In post 113, davesaz wrote:
In post 109, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Quote fail?

You never answered my questions. But I'll answer yours in hopes that you answer mine at a later point in time.

No, totally serious. Struck me silly for the reasoning behind the vote which I didn't get matching up to what else he had posted. Se my last few posts. I just want to see the real reason for the vote.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:44 am

In post 112, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 111, Hostile Intent wrote:UNVOTE: Narninian

Reasoning?

I take it back, your assuming things.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:51 am

Shy are people voting PB? I can only assume it is town doing it.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:57 am

Post by davesaz »

Re: My vote is RVS and I don't remember who it's on either. I never change it till I see something to actually think is scummy.

The post you quoted didn't give reasons, so it's difficult to tell what you're actually questioning.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 4:58 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 116, LicketyQuickety wrote:Shy are people voting PB? I can only assume it is town doing it.

Why the special interest in votes on PB, and even more so why assume town motivation for the votes?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:10 am

In post 117, davesaz wrote:Re: My vote is RVS and I don't remember who it's on either. I never change it till I see something to actually think is scummy.

The post you quoted didn't give reasons, so it's difficult to tell what you're actually questioning.

I'm not necessarily questioning you at all. I simply want to know what kind of player you are. Your answer tells a lot about the kind of player you are.

In post 118, davesaz wrote:
In post 116, LicketyQuickety wrote:Shy are people voting PB? I can only assume it is town doing it.

Why the special interest in votes on PB, and even more so why assume town motivation for the votes?

I was clear that it was an assumption. I didn't see "good" reasons for the vote. In Neros case I am going off that he gets bored with playing as mafia given his answer to my questionnaire.
zabing12
zabing12
Townie
zabing12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:13 am

Post by zabing12 »

Davesaz, why are you focusing on Lick? Is there a specific reason as to why your tunneling him?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:22 am

Post by davesaz »

We both happened to be active, nothing more.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:24 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 100, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 99, davesaz wrote:"Now that you can see me" makes me think someone/thing supernatural like a Q or Prophet. (had to look up what the beings inside the wormhole were called)
I generally dislike post restrictions, if that's what it is, but the mod can do as he wishes.

I was thinking the Q too, they tend to be neutral in "mortal" affairs.

And Sisko had to close the wormhole to end a threat, so yeah, the Prophets as well.

Akorem Laan was a poet. The Grand Negus would try to remain neutral, in order to make profit from both sides.

Hmm, lots of focus on neutrality here. Do you perhaps have knowledge of neutral roles that the ordinary townie doesn't have?
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

1. Accusations of role fishing.
2. Inquiries of policy lynching.
3. Posts are all sizzle, no steak.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 5:25 am

In post 121, davesaz wrote:We both happened to be active, nothing more.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you have no problem lying. Not because I think you have lied in this thread yet necessarily.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”