Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 770, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 762, farside22 wrote:
In post 747, MaxwellPuckett wrote:All of fuzzy's role questions just look like he's trying to do what Reasonably Rational is. While I don't have an opinion on Rational's insistence on the double and multi-voters giving in-thread proof of their roles, (I don't think they're lying, and both of them having the exact same voting abilities would be weird anyways, also it'd be risky to lie because one could accidentally slip up) I understand why they're doing it. They wanna know, whatever.

But almost immediately after that, fuzzy asks all these super in-depth questions which just sound strange, but their paranoia surrounding grapes seems kinda genuine. I'm not sure I could see that coming from scum.

VOTE: Bins
Tell me why you're scumreading NicCage.

If Marquis is scum, they're very cool-headed scum. But I'm leaning.. null, idk, maybe I need to watch them more, but I don't feel good about voting them.

It's fake.
Trust me, it's fake.

What is fake? the paranoia from fuzzy regarding grapes?

In post 761, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 759, Reasonably Rational wrote:Varsoon please fix that quote, I have no idea what happened and it looks gross. :(

Vezok: Yes, I can't see any town motivation for any further inquiries into the way your votes work.

-Cerb

Who asked you anything?

I have this urge to punch cerb through the screen whenever he posts.

If you post something, it means it's open to commentary from anyone else. I was just commenting.

In post 763, farside22 wrote:
In post 753, grapes wrote:You're pushing my slot because of role related things, from what I saw, that's what guessing the setup is, is it not? And if it was just based on noncooperation and not strictly role, then you're a fucking hypocrite after you're whole "I'm not gonna post a reads list and hunt scum till after we get flips spiel", but that's an entirely different matter all together and probably not even within the same vein because they're really not the same thing, but you're still a fucking hypocrite regardless. You had your vote on me. You think I'm scum. Nowhere outside of anything not role related did anything I've posted as a player in this game come up in regards to your read on me. That's what I meant. You actually called my early posts town. That's why I think your push is bullshit. Same with fuzzy.

I was really close to pretty much just saying fuck you, kinda wish I did, but because I want to move past the setup spec nonsense I decided to play along. But you're more than content posting obnoxiously long walls, that once again, don't progress the game forward, to keep feeding this distraction and on top of that slipping in some much unneeded insults. So now I'm upset at myself that I actually tried to cooperate with you.

Doing a regular unvote removes all my votes I had previous. Which should be apparent in the latest vote count to anyone with a brain stem. I've proven whatever you wanted me to prove.

VOTE: fuzzy

Qfft!!
As I said lots of double talk and the things he finds scummy are not fucking scummy!

In post 755, grapes wrote:Anyway...

Open invitation to all to talk about fuzzy/cage/rr/tunnelwarriors/skybird/ragingbull

mainly for anyone in this game trying to lynch scum today.

Yea I know there's too many names but I think it's a decent pool to start from.

Fuzzy is scum, rr is scum. I don't have issues with nic he is null. Tunnel was town read, don't see scum there.
Raging bull....I really have no clue what to think.
Skybird I go back and forth with my read on her. Null right now.
Chet is still scum too.

In post 761, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 759, Reasonably Rational wrote:Varsoon please fix that quote, I have no idea what happened and it looks gross. :(

Vezok: Yes, I can't see any town motivation for any further inquiries into the way your votes work.

-Cerb

Who asked you anything?

I have this urge to punch cerb through the screen whenever he posts.

I want to punch them both.
But seriously vote fuzzy.

Do you both want to punch us because you just don't like or "get" our early game play/posting style, or is there some other reason?

I'm not opposed to either Fuzzy or Radmann, I don't know how Drixx feels. although he did express some qualms about Radmann earlier.

-Cerb

1. Yes fuzzy's paranioa reads fake.
2. I what to punch cerb for the lawyer talk. I want to punch drixx for just being a jerk.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 774, Trench Warfare wrote:Short version: I hate that last vote count though.

RR is obviously town before I stopped being motivated. But every wagon has like two people on it. I half way expect people to be yelling no zomg I am right, which puts us in the position of which ego will get propped up since Raging and beer do not seem to be happening.

VOTE: unvoted

~Titus

Vote fuzzy please.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Also there would be two more votes in fuzzy, but I can't vote and grapes is being tested by rational to verify his role because for some stupid reason it's important to do over pushing scum reads.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 659, T S O wrote:I'm really apathetic right now but will catch up later and will also quote this in hydra when doing so.

Saw this...
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 777, farside22 wrote:Also there would be two more votes in fuzzy, but I can't vote and grapes is being tested by rational to verify his role because for some stupid reason it's important to do over pushing scum reads.

? Why do you think Rational isn't scumreading grapes? fmpov they are?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Oh short version why fuzzy, dude is major lynchbait all the time
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 779, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 777, farside22 wrote:Also there would be two more votes in fuzzy, but I can't vote and grapes is being tested by rational to verify his role because for some stupid reason it's important to do over pushing scum reads.

Based on his claim?!? Are you fucking shitting me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 780, Trench Warfare wrote:Oh short version why fuzzy, dude is major lynchbait all the time

Well I'll keep this in mind sans fuzzy flip.
Thanks
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 780, Trench Warfare wrote:Oh short version why fuzzy, dude is major lynchbait all the time

titus you know i'm always anti-lynching lynchbait

but lynchbait can still be scum

and this isn't town-lynchbait fuzzy
link in bio
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 647, Ricastle wrote:Oh so you admit it's desperate? Why's that then?

Dude, Sonic posts a lot as town like a tic like me. I got a Sonic town PM in Marathon and I had to have most posts in marathon.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 781, farside22 wrote:
In post 779, Trench Warfare wrote:

Based on his claim?!? Are you fucking shitting me?

The claim isn't a perfect place to start but not terrible either. Two town double voters can happen but it is unlikely, it makes sense to apply pressure to see if that is the case. Grapes, according to RR, seems to be reacting poorly to that pressure.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 783, Marquis wrote:

titus you know i'm always anti-lynching lynchbait

but lynchbait can still be scum

and this isn't town-lynchbait fuzzy

Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

And trench is official on my scum radar.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 741, Sonic X wrote:so mastina and farside's votes were forcibly "donated" to vezok and grapes

all in all it is balanced

Elaborate on this please?

So are you saying that all 4 are town because treestumps and double, 1 town one scum pair?

If what you're saying is theoretically true 3/1 splits would be unlikely

@Cheetory, I like Sonic for now. Wish he was still voting Beer
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 787, farside22 wrote:And trench is official on my scum radar.

Oh sorry I forgot to kiss your ass, so you're scumreading me. Total ego fest. Thanks for proving that.

Now I really don't want to lynch Fuzzy
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:23 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I want to lynch rr. He is absolutely awful. Apply pressure and see how he crumbles.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 789, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 787, farside22 wrote:And trench is official on my scum radar.

Oh sorry I forgot to kiss your ass, so you're scumreading me. Total ego fest. Thanks for proving that.

Now I really don't want to lynch Fuzzy

You tell me when out guessing the mod became town and we will talk.

As for the later you made it clear you find he is typically lunch bait without reading a single reason or care, so your additional snark realllllly means shit all to me.

@vezo: I wouldn't stop you, fuzzy to me is more likely scum.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:44 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Fuzzy is scummy regardless of alingment. I'm not convinced on him.

If rr doesn't get traction I will move to fuzzy.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Bins »

VOTE: RR
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:56 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

why did I jump on RR

The one thing I dislike most in this game is when player y says that player x said something and they did not say that all. Most of all I seen times when other players believe player y that player x said something and they did not. Seen player x lynched for such nonsense. Had this happen to me a few times. So yaeh I don't see putting pressure on RR for saying that is a bad thing. I still like to hear drix on the matter. Yes it was sudden but that's bc I reread the post and noticed that. With so many posts I tend to skim

Questions

I get the concern about my questions. I had the brilliant idea that maybe I could compare their ability limits to mine and see if they were lying about their roles. Obvious this was not thought out too well. It did sound good in my head, than again a lot oof things sound good in my head but when I say them I realize how utterly stupid they are. I guess this idea could work in theory but as I said the pratical aspect falls flat

Anyways I have fairly useless roles so I am not too concern if I get mislynched if it can help get a scum flip. I rather get lynched as oppose to a a player who has a strong PR such as a doctor , cop , vig that would help the town. I want to avoid getting mislynched if possible though. Maybe after this we can get a slice of pizza and some beer ( I prefer soda myself) or maybe I have it just delivered.

Farside
You talk about me tunneling but you are kinda doing that yourself. Yes I have been kinda tunneling Grapes but this is not scummy.... anti town maybe but scummy no. what about what I said makes you feel I am being insincere opposed to bad playing??? What about what I said feel like I was not being genuine about my paranoria???

Marquis
Lynch bait Fuzzy... I am almost always lynchbait day 1 especially when I am town. However this is more Fuzzy saying or doing something stupid/ crazy and than trying to figure a way out. Yes scum fuzzy says stupid things but as scum I usually play more cautious . So yeah this is tends to my town meta more than my scum meta
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I said nothing about fuzzy tunneling.
I called your post fake.
Thanks for playing, sorry to see you as scum, yes I've played with fuzzy before this is not toen
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:38 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 755, grapes wrote:Anyway...

Open invitation to all to talk about fuzzy/cage/rr/tunnelwarriors/skybird/ragingbull

mainly for anyone in this game trying to lynch scum today.

Yea I know there's too many names but I think it's a decent pool to start from.

Bins bare-bones response to my question aside (they voted Cage after Cage got a vote.. come on, why is Cage even in this list?), I appreciate grapes trying to get some focus in here.

Bins, do you have anything else to say about NicCage besides that? That vote just screams 'I'm looking for a reason to vote'.

Fuzzy: I don't know anything about fuzzy's meta, but I still disagree with farside. I think their paranoia and subsequent apology was pretty genuine. I don't like the fuzzy wagon.

Cage: I don't see enough material for a scumread and the posts he has are just questions. Bins says he didn't follow-up but like.. he hasn't posted yet??? It's been just a day.

Rational: It's hard for me to have an opinion on Rational. At first I thought their questions were pretty normal but the post where they complained that vezok wasn't doing the vote-test thing in the
exact order
they asked about...? Like, calm down. The unwillingness to ever pull back that they're showing looks to me like scum who doesn't want to appear indecisive, which I've seen a lot of people in this thread get called scum for. ('Asking questions but not following up', is something I've seen called scum behaviour twice now.)

Tunnel: Grapes, why is tunnel in here? I haven't seen you suspecting him. I'm not sure what you mean by 'white minivan', either, but you used it in context with Tunnel's alliance powers.

Skybird: I defended their actions from Marquis earlier, and right now they're kinda nulltown. I guess they can be in the lynchpile but a lot of the motivation for voting Sky appears to be 'I don't
feel
like they're being genuine', and not a lot of actual evidence. Also I feel they are being genuine so make of that what you will.

Ra9in9 Bull: Hasn't posted since the thing with ika. Experience with Fro99er tells me they usually post a lot, but there may also be RL things going on there, considering the thread meltdown.

I think everyone should look at Bins again, but if that isn't going anywhere than Ra9in9 Bull/radmann/Reasonably Rational is a better lynchpool for me. Farside is saying that fuzzy's meta says scum, but I dislike voting on meta alone, especially from word of mouth. I think fuzzy is earnest town.

VOTE: Reasonably Rational

Skybird, do you have an alliance for tonight yet? If Skybird says no, I'm asking Marquis.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Bins »

In post 796, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Bins bare-bones response to my question aside (they voted Cage after Cage got a vote.. come on, why is Cage even in this list?), I appreciate grapes trying to get some focus in here.

Bins, do you have anything else to say about NicCage besides that? That vote just screams 'I'm looking for a reason to vote'.

Actually, no.

Bare votes make people squirm more.

See? You're doing it.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Ricastle »

This game is a fucking mess...too many people looking too scummy. Fuzzy and Sonic X are apparently points of contention so I don't think anything's going to get done there. However, I'm pretty sure little to no people would have an objection to, say, a radmann or a Ra9in9 lynch, right?

VOTE: radmann9
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Varsoon »

Ian Jones-Quartey was the supervising director of Steven Universe from the pilot up until June 2015. He has worked on
Bravest Warriors
Adventure Time
Secret Mountain Fort Awesome
and
The Venture Bros
His own show,
Lakewood Plaza Turbo
, is slated for 2015 airing.
Fans recognize Ian for his work on the webcomic
RPG World
. The protagonist of
RPG World
appears in
Steven Universe
, which many mistake for a reference to the protagonist of
Final Fantasy 7

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”