Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:10 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Double Post !!!
mafia generally try get town and mafia to work together
Thats true, but you see that I am town appealing to the mafia. If I was mafia why woud appeal to ... my own faction? And besides - how would it hurt the town if the goon claimed
Godfather/Lyncher admitting that mafia would practically have an auto loss
I called for the goon, he would die to help his faction. Its not an auto lose. I think i have already mentioned this.
thus the pool for the possible lynchee
I think i have read somewhere that the lyncher already knows who the lyncee is. There is no pool.
Remember we want mafia lynched why say other than what you believe in games this small you have 1/3 chance being nightkilled N1 and 1/2 N2 if lynched Mafia goon D2
It does not hurt the town to kill the deadly lyncher first. The mafia cant kill at night. Heck, they might not even have special abilities at all.

---
Hey everybody, what do you think of Thyroid's over agressiveness against Jdodge?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:30 am

Post by Max »

I think i have read somewhere that the lyncher already knows who the lyncee is. There is no pool.
He does but if 1 person claims goon the town have to lynch someone else the lynchee is always town so the chances of hitting lynchee is also increased
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:53 am

Post by Khelvaster »

BEfore you guys go any further, it would BEhoove you to know that Sir Tornato is BEing replaced by IH
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:31 am

Post by IH »

Hai. Naightless. Yai.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Votecount

Thyroidectomy
CarrotCake--Max
Tyhess-- JDodge
Sir Tornado--Tyhess
JDodge--Thyroidectomy
Max--Carrot Cake
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Why isn't Jdodge dead yet? :(
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

I get mostly town reads on CarrotCake and strong town reads on Sir T.

I'm having trouble reading tyhess.

Max's lurking is making me think he's scum.

We should still kill Jdodge.
I have played and modded on other sites. Please notify me if there is an inexperience issue with my joining or modding games.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:33 am

Post by JDodge »

Thyroidectomy wrote:I get mostly town reads on CarrotCake and strong town reads on Sir T.

I'm having trouble reading tyhess.

Max's lurking is making me think he's scum.

We should still kill Jdodge.
MY TURN

I get mostly town read on Sir T. I get almost nothing from Thyroid and Carrot, although I think one of the two is scum with Max. Tyhess is a likely lyncher.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:38 am

Post by tyhess »

thyro seems to want jdodge dead offly badly.......lyncher anyone?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:28 pm

Post by Max »

So me posting 3 days ago when posting a massive passage of text is lurking

*Raises Eyebrow*
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Max wrote:So me posting 3 days ago when posting a massive passage of text is lurking

*Raises Eyebrow*
One line is a massive passage of text?
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:08 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Mod- prod IH
?
I have played and modded on other sites. Please notify me if there is an inexperience issue with my joining or modding games.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:45 am

Post by tyhess »

unvote, Vote: Thyro

You seem alful jumpy to vote off jdodge. I'm pretty sure that you are teh lyncher.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

tyhess wrote:

You seem alful jumpy to vote off jdodge. I'm pretty sure that you are teh lyncher.
Do you think I could actually accomplish a jdodge lynch with this behavoir?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by JDodge »

tyhess wrote:

This should be more proof that tyhess needs to be lynched
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by tyhess »

Then why do you keep acting like that thyro???
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Because I think Jdodge is scum? :?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:11 am

Post by Max »

Max wrote:
Carrotcake post 1 wrote: Mafia, we can all agree that before we stab each other... we must take out a common enemy - The Lyncher. This person is insanely powerful, and would probably win this little contest unless something drastic is done.
mafia generally try get town and mafia to work together

- By revealing yourself : we make the pool for the possible lyncher smaller.
thus the pool for the possible lynchee
those are the bits I found scummy in carrot cake Post 1 post 2 was EDWOP
Carrotcake Post 3 wrote: -I agree that we should hunt for the mafia eventually. But if the goon does come out today- Sure we have a free clean lynch if we kill him. But having someone totally honest about his role - having someone we can trust (as long as we dont ask for his godfather) could be of great help.
Godfather/Lyncher admitting that mafia would practically have an auto loss

Unless of course you are the lyncher, trying to stop this alliance against you, - or a part of the mafia. If you are mafia goon.
Knows I'm not mafia otherwise wouldn't state it- Points to mafia or lyncher (lynchee has to be townie
[/b]
carrotcake post 5 wrote: - Thanks for ignoring my post
Your welcome

- Thanks for not giving the reason on why you think I am the lyncher
Doing that now

- "I think ST is scum so we'll lynch him tomorrow if more info...", this is quite bloodthirsty, and with that - suspicious
Remember we want mafia lynched why say other than what you believe in games this small you have 1/3 chance being nightkilled N1 and 1/2 N2 if lynched Mafia goon D2
so thats one line?
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:38 am

Post by tyhess »

Up until my first vote on you you had psoted about 10 times.....about 7 one liners that we should kill off jdodge...about 5 of those asking why we haven't killed him yet...1 with a mention of him and others.....1 calling carrot out for his lynch -2 comment....and the last one asking me how many games I've played. To me that seems aimed pretty much at one person, with no real reason other than lurking. To me that's way to focus on 1 person.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:17 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Because apparently nobody is getting the message that Jdodge is scum. I concluded his as nobody is voting Jdodge.

Besides I'm trying to wake him up a little, and it's evident I'm not succeeding. :(
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:41 am

Post by tyhess »

How do you know JDodge is scum? Unless your the godfather and he's the goon, but even then that doesn't make sense, you wouldn't know that. I would get trying to wake him up, but basically calling everybody else idiots for not voting for him is retarded. If you would actually post why you think he is almost guranteed scum, then maybe you could get people to vote for you.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Thyroidectomy wrote:
Mod- prod IH
?
Sent
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:15 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

tyhess wrote:How do you know JDodge is scum? [/quoet]
I'm persuing someone that I think is scum. Voting who you think is scum and calling for they're lynch gets scum lynched, as I'm sure you know. How do you knw that Jdodge isn't scum?
I would get trying to wake him up, but basically calling everybody else idiots for not voting for him is retarded.
I never called anybody and idiot in this game. This is a severe overreaction.
If you would actually post why you think he is almost guranteed scum, then maybe you could get people to vote for you.
changed mah mind.

Unvote
Vote tyhess
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:44 am

Post by tyhess »

Thyroidectomy wrote:
tyhess wrote:How do you know JDodge is scum?
I'm persuing someone that I think is scum. Voting who you think is scum and calling for they're lynch gets scum lynched, as I'm sure you know. How do you knw that Jdodge isn't scum?

There is a difference between pursuing someone and blatanly calling for their death. You gave absolutely no facts for why you thought he was scum other than that he was "lurking". Guess what? Half the field is lurking at this point. You keep saying you can't beleive we haven't lynched him yet- and yet you keep refusing to give a valid point for his lynching. And I don't know that Jdodge isn't scum. I'm trying to figure out who exactly is scum, and I'm attacking them. But I'm also not getting mad at people for not voting for who I am.
Thyroidectomy wrote:[
I would get trying to wake him up, but basically calling everybody else idiots for not voting for him is retarded.
If you would actually post why you think he is almost guranteed scum, then maybe you could get people to vote for you.
changed mah mind.

Unvote
Vote tyhess

to me, this is saying we're to much of an idiot to realize Jdoge is scum:

Thyroidectomy wrote: Because apparently nobody is getting the message that Jdodge is scum. I concluded his as nobody is voting Jdodge.
Probably a little overreaction, but still, to me, that's calling peopel an idiot
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:06 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Thyroidectomy wrote:
tyhess wrote:How do you know JDodge is scum? [/quoet]
changed mah mind.

Unvote
Vote tyhess
Yes voting lynches scum, it also lynches town every once in a while, as I'm sure you know. You are agressivley pushing for his lynch with no reason at all! "How do you knw that Jdodge isn't scum?". Innocence before proven guilty? If in your eyes we are all scum before we prove our innocence, then how do YOU prove your innocence.

You have placed tyhess in Lynch -1 as an OMGUS (or is it). You are setting off plenty of alarms right now! Im going to give you some time to take your vote back as you have placed us in a risky hole, or I will vote against you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”