Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:28 am

Post by Max »

Yeah in this game we're guilty until proven innocent. (i think that's right)

-1 is very dangerous but noone placed a lynching vote on him have they? So it's safe to assume that he isn't the lynchee
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:00 am

Post by JDodge »

Max wrote:Yeah in this game we're guilty until proven innocent. (i think that's right)

-1 is very dangerous but noone placed a lynching vote on him have they? So it's safe to assume that he isn't the lynchee
He isn't the lynchee because he's scum, obviously
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

[quote[There is a difference between pursuing someone and blatanly calling for their death. You gave absolutely no facts for why you thought he was scum other than that he was "lurking". Guess what? Half the field is lurking at this point.
You keep saying you can't beleive we haven't lynched him yet- and yet you keep refusing to give a valid point for his lynching.
And I don't know that Jdodge isn't scum. I'm trying to figure out who exactly is scum, and I'm attacking them. But I'm also not getting mad at people for not voting for who I am. [/quote]

What I bolded is a method of obtaining information. It provokes reactions such as this one, which I then can make more educated votes, such as a vote on yourself. This isn't incredibly complex mafia theory.
Probably a little overreaction, but still, to me, that's calling peopel an idiot
But it actually isn't.
CarrotCake wrote:Innocence before proven guilty?
No, no, no. Bad Carrotcake.
You have placed tyhess in Lynch -1 as an OMGUS (or is it).
This is not what the term "OMGUS" means.
You are setting off plenty of alarms right now! Im going to give you some time to take your vote back as you have placed us in a risky hole, or I will vote against you.
I'm confident right now that tyhess is not a lynchee, unless IH is the lyncher. But I find that unlikely.
I have played and modded on other sites. Please notify me if there is an inexperience issue with my joining or modding games.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by tyhess »

That is still a retarded strategy-the only thing that has come from it is me calling you out.

And it doesn't matter if you don't think you were calling us idiots. What matters is that that was how it came out.

If your going to call out only one person, that makes you look like the lyncher. If you would call out IH, who has posted once, or Tornado who hasn't posted in two pages, it would be different. But you haven't. 1st you go exclusively at one guy, and then attack the only one who speeks up agaisnt what your saying.

And what's up with "No,No, no. Bad Carrotcake". It seems like yet agian you state something with no information. Please explain something for once in the game. And theres no reason to suspect that Tornado isn't the lyncher when IH has actually posted since Tornado's last post. Yet again you limit youself to one person when you could (should) be attacking more than one person.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by JDodge »

tyhess wrote:That is still a retarded strategy-the only thing that has come from it is me calling you out.
/disagree, it helped me figure out you were scum

Good job thyroid
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by tyhess »

And why do you think I'm scum?? Not just agreeing with what thyro said, but what do you think? That's also a characheteristic of scum-bandwagoning.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

VOTECOUNT

Thyroidectomy--Tyhess
CarrotCake--Max
Tyhess-- JDodge, Thyroidectomy
Sir Tornado--
JDodge--
Max--Carrot Cake

It takes 4 to lynch, so nobody is at -1 AFAIK
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

tyhess wrote:That is still a retarded strategy-the only thing that has come from it is me calling you out.
As you continue to play I think you will find many people employ this strategy to varying degrees. As a player I have chosen to use this method quite frequently, some think it isn't that ineffective. However, I think you will find that it does work.
And it doesn't matter if you don't think you were calling us idiots. What matters is that that was how it came out.
But it seems no one else thinks as much!
If your going to call out only one person, that makes you look like the lyncher.
I'm willing to risk it if it helps me gather information.
If you would call out IH, who has posted once, or Tornado who hasn't posted in two pages, it would be different. But you haven't
You could instead make the logical connection that if I. I use this as a means of gathering information and II. I haven't stated that as a reason for voting jdodge for quite some time, that III. this reasoning was a start, but it later was replaced by a more solid foundation and an attempt to provoke reactions.

I'm not getting any reaction from Jdodge, partly because he's a solid player and partly because he has a rather useless playstyle on day ones. You were being genuinely scummy, which justifies a switch.
And what's up with "No,No, no. Bad Carrotcake". It seems like yet agian you state something with no information. Please explain something for once in the game.
I would rather have CC back up her statement first. Seeing how people phrase certain statements is another integral part of mafia.
And theres no reason to suspect that Tornado isn't the lyncher when IH has actually posted since Tornado's last post. Yet again you limit youself to one person when you could (should) be attacking more than one person.
No, I shouldn't attack more than one person. That's an inefficient way of going about things.
I have played and modded on other sites. Please notify me if there is an inexperience issue with my joining or modding games.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by Thyroidectomy »

EBWODP:
reading over that post, it sounds like a lecture, when it shouldn't.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by tyhess »

Thyroidectomy wrote:
As you continue to play I think you will find many people employ this strategy to varying degrees. As a player I have chosen to use this method quite frequently, some think it isn't that ineffective. However, I think you will find that it does work.

At this point your lucky that noone else called you out for that. You are squezing out of a bad strategy by nobody else putting pressure on you.

Thyroidectomy wrote:
But it seems no one else thinks as much!
Ok, I thought that's what you meant, but now you've isuccessfully in my book defended yourself. I thought you were calling us idiots; guess noone else thinks that.
Thyroidectomy wrote:
If your going to call out only one person, that makes you look like the lyncher.
I'm willing to risk it if it helps me gather information.
Like I said, your getting lucky. Most other players would be calling you out for that. Theres 2 players not posting at this point. Your getting lucky.
Thyroidectomy wrote:
If you would call out IH, who has posted once, or Tornado who hasn't posted in two pages, it would be different. But you haven't
You could instead make the logical connection that if I. I use this as a means of gathering information and II. I haven't stated that as a reason for voting jdodge for quite some time, that III. this reasoning was a start, but it later was replaced by a more solid foundation and an attempt to provoke reactions.

I'm not getting any reaction from Jdodge, partly because he's a solid player and partly because he has a rather useless playstyle on day ones. You were being genuinely scummy, which justifies a switch.
You gathered absolutely no info on Jdodge by calling everybody else out for not killing him. I called you out for it-I was actively hunting scum, mind you- and now people are attacking me. I, unlike you, have been posting actual info to help the town.

And your saying Jdodge is a solid player?? At this point he's added as much info as you and IH!!!!!(ie nothing)

Thyroidectomy wrote:
And what's up with "No,No, no. Bad Carrotcake". It seems like yet agian you state something with no information. Please explain something for once in the game.
I would rather have CC back up her statement first. Seeing how people phrase certain statements is another integral part of mafia.
So your saying that CC has to post info but you don't?? He did more in his 1st post for the town than you have the whole game! You keep averting my questions!

Thyroidectomy wrote:
And theres no reason to suspect that Tornado isn't the lyncher when IH has actually posted since Tornado's last post. Yet again you limit youself to one person when you could (should) be attacking more than one person.
No, I shouldn't attack more than one person. That's an inefficient way of going about things.

No, it's the smart way to do things. You call out one person for something, you have to call out a 2nd for doing the same thing. Otherwise is looks like you have an agenda that's not protown, which is what you look like.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:24 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Oh, it takes four to lynch, so he isnt at L-1. This does not bode well for my coming math exam x_x;;.
So it's safe to assume that he isn't the lynchee
Not really.
The lyncher might be either you or IH. -_-
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:02 am

Post by tyhess »

.....or tornado
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:53 am

Post by Max »

But i'm not voting for him. so why would I be trying to lynch him
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:26 am

Post by JDodge »

Max wrote:But i'm not voting for him. so why would I be trying to lynch him
Craplogic

That means that everyone who is voting is the lyncher of the person whom they are voting
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Max »

theoretically yes
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:39 am

Post by tyhess »

Max wrote:But i'm not voting for him. so why would I be trying to lynch him
I don't even know what your talking about..a little confused......that doesn't really make sense to me. And you should be trying to lynch whoever is scum, not just who your voting for.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:44 am

Post by JDodge »

Hrmmm

Unvote, vote: Max

Tyhess can wait.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:29 am

Post by tyhess »

Max I figured out what you were talking about. You wouldn't be voting for me because it wasn't the vote to lynch. At this point anyone can be the lynchee or lyncher.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:37 am

Post by Max »

*round of applause to tyhess*
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:58 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

tyhess wrote: At this point your lucky that noone else called you out for that. You are squezing out of a bad strategy by nobody else putting pressure on you.
"You are using a retarded strategy."
"But I'm not! Here's why:"
"See now you are just using a retarded strategy."
You gathered absolutely no info on Jdodge by calling everybody else out for not killing him.
Not true. I just don't think Jdodge will respond in the ways that I would like him to, but that just means I'll have to adapt.
I called you out for it-I was actively hunting scum, mind you- and now people are attacking me. I, unlike you, have been posting actual info to help the town.
What have you posted to help the town? Other than "He did this umm maybe he's scum!!!????"
And your saying Jdodge is a solid player?? At this point he's added as much info as you and IH!!!!!(ie nothing)

You aren't listening.
So your saying that CC has to post info but you don't??

But I am posting content.
He did more in his 1st post for the town than you have the whole game!
I'm doing something for the town by voting the scums.
You keep averting my questions!
Yeah but see I'm not.
Otherwise is looks like you have an agenda that's not protown, which is what you look like.
I have never claimed I felt Jdodge was lurking in the exact same way another player was lurking.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:17 am

Post by tyhess »

Thyroidectomy wrote:
tyhess wrote: At this point your lucky that noone else called you out for that. You are squezing out of a bad strategy by nobody else putting pressure on you.
"You are using a retarded strategy."
"But I'm not! Here's why:"
"See now you are just using a retarded strategy."

That makes no sense? Care to explain?
Thyroidectomy wrote:
You gathered absolutely no info on Jdodge by calling everybody else out for not killing him.
Not true. I just don't think Jdodge will respond in the ways that I would like him to, but that just means I'll have to adapt.
So what I said is true?
Thyroidectomy wrote:
I called you out for it-I was actively hunting scum, mind you- and now people are attacking me. I, unlike you, have been posting actual info to help the town.
What have you posted to help the town? Other than "He did this umm maybe he's scum!!!????"

I have been attacking you and your "lets kill him because I say so" attack. You've been attacking one of the 3 people that have been lurking and the person that attacked you. That's not really helping much.
Thyroidectomy wrote:

You aren't listening.
WHY DO YOU EXPLAIN NOTHING? WHAT AM I NOT LISTENING TO? YOU HAVEN"T SAID ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Thyroidectomy wrote:
So your saying that CC has to post info but you don't??

But I am posting content.
No, your paraphrasing what I said to make you look bettter. You stated that CC had to post info before you would. So, your not doing what has been asked of you, a characteristic of scum.
He did more in his 1st post for the town than you have the whole game!
Thyroidectomy wrote:
I'm doing something for the town by voting the scums.
First off, nobody is confirmed scum yet, so stop throwing that word around. Go with "Who I think is scum." 2nd off, you have one vote, so you can't be voting for scum
s.
And third off your doing nothing to help the town, your defending yourself (weakly, I might add). Your not looking for scum.

Thyroidectomy wrote:
You keep averting my questions!
Yeah but see I'm not.
See above where you won't answer why CC has to answer before you do.

Thyroidectomy wrote:
Otherwise is looks like you have an agenda that's not protown, which is what you look like.
I have never claimed I felt Jdodge was lurking in the exact same way another player was lurking.

Please explain the difference.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:18 am

Post by tyhess »

Mod, please prod Tornado and IH
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Sent

Oh...and here's another votecount

VOTECOUNT

Thyroidectomy--Tyhess
CarrotCake--Max
Tyhess--Thyroidectomy
Sir Tornado--
JDodge--
Max--Carrot Cake, JDodge

It takes 4 to lynch, so nobody is at -1 AFAIK
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

tyhess wrote:Mod, please prod Tornado and IH
LOL! Hilarious... Do you REALLY want BOTH of us to be active? Seeing that IH replaced me in this game?
I'm back!
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by tyhess »

wow i'm stupid hahahaha

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”