He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Open 603 (09:12) -- GAME OVER

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by davesaz »

Open 603 - 09:12

Welcome to the first game using the 09:12 setup, courtesy of Bicephalous Bob.
I would insert some witty flavor here, but I'm just not good at that.
This is a 9-player game, so deadlines will be shorter than average for open games.

Playerlist
(bold=confirmed)
StubbsKVM

Not_Mafia
insanity018
VT
Heartless
Idiot Savant
Fro99er
Sword Master
duppin

Note: Thesp's vote counter is in use. Please use full player names or an abbreviation the vote counter recognizes.

Spoiler: Living Players
Living Playersinsanity018
VT
Heartless
Idiot Savant
Fro99er
duppin

Spoiler: Dead Players
StubbsKVM,
Mafia 1-shot Strongman
, lynched day 1
Not_Mafia,
Town Roleblocker
, killed night 1
Sword Master,
Mafia Goon
, lynched day 2

Setup Information
This is a semi-open (randomized) setup, 09:12
1 mafia goon
1 mafia PR
2 town PRs
5 Vanilla Townies

Spoiler: sample role PMs
Vanilla Townie

You are a Vanilla Townie
Win Conditions:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
Abilities:
You have no abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.

Town Role Cop

You are a Role Cop
Win Conditions:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
Abilities:
Each night you may target a player to be inspected, thus discovering their role name. You will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing their role name. Note: Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons both result in "Vanilla".

Town Vanilla Cop

You are a Vanilla Cop
Win Conditions:
Abilities:
Each night you may target a player to be inspected, thus discovering if they have an ability. You will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing Not Vanilla if the player has an ability, or Vanilla if they do not. Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons both return Vanilla for a result.

Town Roleblocker

You are a Roleblocker
Win Conditions:
Abilities:
Once per night you may target a player, thus causing any attempted actions will fail for the current night phase. The targeted player will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing [Blocked].

Town Tracker

You are a Tracker
Win Conditions:
Abilities:
You may target a player to be tracked, thus discovering who that player targeted in the same night phase. You will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing [Name(s)] or [None].

Town Follower

You are a Follower
Win Conditions:
Abilities:
Each night you may target a player to be inspected, thus finding out what action they took that night but not who they targeted.

Town Doctor

You are a Doctor
Win Conditions:
Abilities:
Once per night you may target a player to be protected, this will protect them from one kill for one night. The targeted player is not informed that they were protected. You will not be informed if you protected the player from a kill.

Town Baby Sitter

You are a Baby Sitter
Win Conditions:
Once per night you win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
Abilities:
You may target a player to be protected, this will protect them from one kill for one night. The targeted player is not informed that they were protected. You will not be informed if you protected the player from a kill. If you die that night however so does your target.

Town Jail Keeper

You are a Jail Keeper
Win Conditions:
Abilities:
Once per night you may target a player to be protected, this will protect them from one kill for one night. The targeted player is not informed that they were protected. You will not be informed if you protected the player from a kill.
You also block your target, thus causing any attempted actions will fail for the current night phase. The targeted player will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing [Blocked].

Mafia Goon

You are a Mafia Goon
Win Conditions:
You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
Abilities:
You share a Private Topic with your fellow scum; [names].
You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player.

Mafia Roleblocker

You are a Mafia Roleblocker
Win Conditions:
You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
Abilities:
You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player.
Once per night you may target a player, thus blocking all role traits for the current night phase. The targeted player will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing [Blocked].

Mafia 1-Shot Strongman

You are a Mafia 1-Shot Strongman
Win Conditions:
Abilities:
One night, you may use your ability for the factional night-kill in which case it cannot be prevented.

Mafia Role Cop

You are a Mafia Role Cop
Win Conditions:
Abilities:
Once per night you may target a player to be inspected, thus discovering their role name. You will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing their role name.

LinksLinks to game events go here, in the format needed by Thesp's vote counter.
Day 1 start: Post 2
Day 1 end: Post 131
Day 2 start: Post 133

Spoiler: Deadline
Another thing for Thesp's vote counter
Deadline2015-07-24 21:00:00 -7.00

Please hold while role PMs are written and sent.
Last edited by davesaz on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:01 am, edited 10 times in total.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by davesaz »

Game Rules

(From a game modded by BlueBloodedToffee, tweaked by myself)

General Rules

1) This is a game. HAVE FUN.
2) I, as Your Moderator, have final say in everything. If I make a mistake, please send me a PM to discuss it. Votecount errors can be pointed out in the thread.
3) Anything in the thread that should draw my attention should be bolded, thus: @Mod, blah blah blah.
4) You may not talk about this game outside of this thread; exceptions are only when your Role PM allows it.
5)
Bolded Blue
is my color. Do not use it, under penalty of impersonating the mod (which is a modkillable offense; so yeah, let's not do that).
6) Posting in other colors is allowed.
7) Do not quote your Role PM or any other PM from Me. Likewise, do not quote from any outside communication.
8) Do not post in invisible text or tiny text. Remember that others may be using a different skin than you are, and respect their wishes if they ask for different color usage.
9) I will post votecounts no more often than once per page, usually at the top of the page if I can, or once per real-life day; whichever is less. If you feel there are not enough VC's for whatever reason, please feel free to PM me.
10) If you somehow have the ability to edit your post, do not. You will be modkilled with no remorse.
11) If this game has flavor, flavor is flavor. Parts is parts. Nothing in the flavor reflects actual game mechanics. You are free to ignore any flavor the game may have.

Player Activity

12) I will try my best top keep on top of prodding. If you would like a prod sent, ask in-thread. Prods will be sent after 48 hours of inactivity. Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) are counted as 24 hours.
13) If you are prodded: You must respond in-thread within 48 hours or you will be replaced. If you require a second prod, you will only have 24 hours to respond before a replacement is searched for. If I need to prod you for a third time, I will begin searching for a replacement immediately.
14) Do not post consistently with Capslock on.
15) I'm going to try to use Thesp's automatic vote counter. Please use the player's full name or an obvious abbreviation. There must be a colon (:)
16) Votes MUST be bolded (
Vote: davesaz
) or tagged
(VOTE: davesaz
)and MUST be at the beginning of the line that they are on. NOT as they are shown here.
17) Notwithstanding Rule #15, if I think it's a Vote, it's a Vote. Be very clear of your intentions.

Deadlines and actions and such

18) Days will have a
10 day
deadline; extensions will rarely be granted, and then only in extenuating circumstances.
19) If activity severely lags, I may or may not institute a shorter Day deadline. You will have at least 72 hours notice should this happen.
20) Night deadlines will be 48 hours.

Death and other matters

21) No-lynch requires a simple majority.
22) If the required number of votes is not reached by deadline, there will be NO LYNCH.
23) Lynching requires a true majority of votes from the living players. Every votecount will have the number alive and the number required to lynch.
24) Once a lynch has been reached and it is Twilight, everyone may talk until I post the death scene and lock the thread.
25) If you are night-killed no further posting is allowed. So no 'Bah!' post!

Miscellaneous

26) I reserve the right to modify these rules if necessary. Any rule changes during the course of the game will be clearly announced in the thread.
27) Remember to have fun. After all, that's why we're here, isn't it?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by davesaz »

Role PM's sent. Game will start when 7 of 9 have confirmed via PM.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:19 am

Post by davesaz »

Day 1 begins!

Official Vote Count

Not Voting
(9): StubbsKVM, Idiot Savant, insanity018, Fro99er, Heartless, Sword Master, VT, duppin, Not_Mafia

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-17 21:00:00)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Fro99er

Two 9's in his name, 9 on the clock is Mafia. GG
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:10 am

Post by duppin »

VOTE: Heartless

A little bird told me he is mafia.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:34 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

VOTE: duppin

never trust a bird.
Check out my wiki for my mafia statistics.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: VT

For claiming already.

NM, are you role fishing/setup spec about 9 being in the setup, or was that completely RVS?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

One of us is rolefishing
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Or should I say, rolefrogging?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

No, I simply asked if you voted because random. Otherwise, what's the point in bringing up the 9?

I'm glad you're worried about me though, after what I did last game.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well a number 9 in this set-up means Mafia Rolecop, so having a 9 in your name is pretty scummy. It would be like having mafia in your name
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

And your name is Not_Mafia so I'm supposed to assume that's your alignment? Got it.
Heil King Froggo.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Glad we're on the same page, care to sheep me on my vote?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

Lol no. It would go against my win con
Heil King Froggo.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

That is not my win con.

But I also don't want to get into quoting role PMs.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

BTW, I'm town.
Heil King Froggo.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 16, Fro99er wrote:That is not my win con.

:wink:
Professor Bozo
Professor Bozo
Goon
Professor Bozo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Professor Bozo »

Town read on frogger
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by insanity018 »

^Why?

In post 11, Not_Mafia wrote: It would be like having mafia in your name

This appears true.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Has been scum in every game I've shared with him.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 19, Professor Bozo wrote:Town read on frogger

That's interesting. I thought his reaction was pretty weird, not entirely sure what to make of it.
VT
VT
Goon
VT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by VT »

Hi! I'm [
a?
] VT ;)

Not Mafia is obvtown because I'm obvtown and it's all in the name so by extension he is obvtown

VOTE: Fro99er why can't you use normal g's
VT
VT
Goon
VT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by VT »

In post 5, duppin wrote:VOTE: Heartless

This sounds suspicious

Birds don't play mafia

But actually though I have a bad feeling this is some lulz trick that's all like "LOL I called out my partner from the start and you all didn't believe me"

VT
VT
Goon
VT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by VT »

VT wrote:
In post 5, duppin wrote:VOTE: Heartless

This sounds suspicious

Birds don't play mafia

But actually though I have a bad feeling this is some lulz trick that's all like "LOL I called out my partner from the start and you all didn't believe me"

Like I mean what if this "bird" was the mod

Like what else would he be referring to

I'd vote heartless too but we can only vote one person at a time

SCUMTEAM PEGGED ON P1

Return to “Completed Open Games”