Guild of Dungeoneering Mafia (Game Over)

Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 81, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 75, Oversoul wrote:Why the hell are there so many millers :(

Let's hope lots of cops.

Wait... millers counter cops, you silly scum you!

Also, you claim two personalities but aren't a hydra.

Too many millers. Take the easy one.

VOTE: Peregrine
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Quaroath »

@DGB (and everyone I guess) Dudes. I work Friday-Monday 10 hour days. Activty peak for me is NOT Rriday/Saturday (first two days of the game. Chillax on the post count stuff for now. I'm also not a high volume poster in general.

Also VOTE: kindness

First, why the hell claim in pregame without checking with the mod. Like. it's a flavor heavy game. Why aren't you checking with the mod to understand your role before you claim "maybe kinda miller, but not sure. lolz joke. Also don't know my other powers, cause I didn't ask". I can get claiming, but not takign the time to clarify the full extent of your role? Wowza.

Second: Blatant buddy on vezok, cause "he wouldn't gambit"

Third: Blatant buddy on DGB. Lines out the team he's aligning himself with early on. Hey guys, I'm on your side action.

Fourth
In post 27, Kindness wrote:I personally am glad that vezok and I got that our in the open cos I know how you pple are. if it came up later it wld be "OMG 1 OF THEM IS LYING LETS LYNCH BOTH OF THEM" and while I am always incredibly entertained by the creative paranoid theories that pple come up with lately I have been seeing some doozies and messes me up cos I always wanna scumread pple for it.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Quaroath »

as soon as my kid goes to bed, i'll be catching up. expect that in a couple hours.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 158, Kindness wrote:ohhhhh quote stripe wars how fun. but lets boogie!

In post 140, Quaroath wrote:@DGB (and everyone I guess) Dudes. I work Friday-Monday 10 hour days. Activty peak for me is NOT Rriday/Saturday (first two days of the game. Chillax on the post count stuff for now. I'm also not a high volume poster in general.

Also VOTE: kindness

it confuses me as to why you are telling pple to chillax on the post count when it has been only 3 days and we haven't even broken double digits and only 1 player has managed to reach over 20. are you usually this...something some word that encompasses whiny/reactionary/hysterical/demanding all at the same time. if I can think of the actual word i will let you know.

First, why the hell claim in pregame without checking with the mod. Like. it's a flavor heavy game. Why aren't you checking with the mod to understand your role before you claim "maybe kinda miller, but not sure. lolz joke. Also don't know my other powers, cause I didn't ask". I can get claiming, but not takign the time to clarify the full extent of your role? Wowza.

I claimed miller cos I think that was the most optimal play at the time and while I did not check w/dramalama or espy before claiming it I wld like to think that I have enough wit to ascertain as to whether or not we are a miller cos of how we will show up in investigations and that wasn't the part that I needed clarification on? also I never said that I didn't know my other powahz I said i did not fully understand them. I did not have to know what my other powahz were before claiming miller. so this argument is pretty specious and bad.

Second: Blatant buddy on vezok, cause "he wouldn't gambit"

this is a pretty big oversimplification of an exchange where I felt I obtained enough info to discern vezok's alignment cos I am pretty sure that I am right and that vezok wld not have gambited like that as scum since I had claimed first and he fell into the exchange quite naturally which expect more from a town!vezok than a scum!vezok. do you disagree with the townread?

Third: Blatant buddy on DGB. Lines out the team he's aligning himself with early on. Hey guys, I'm on your side action.

I just wanna get this straight. so dgb townreading us is not buddying, but somehow me tentatively townreading dgb...somehow is? this does not even make sense in the context of the flow of the game. do you have a townread on dgb? cos you wld have to have townreads on both vezok and dgb in order to back up your buddying accusation and do you know what is missing from your posts is you having any type of read on either of these players at all but somehow it is supposed to be implicit with your scum accusation on us? I dunno, it sort of sounds like the reasoning behind this is fellatio-ous to me! as in blows.

In post 140, Quaroath wrote:Fourth
In post 27, Kindness wrote:I personally am glad that vezok and I got that our in the open cos I know how you pple are. if it came up later it wld be "OMG 1 OF THEM IS LYING LETS LYNCH BOTH OF THEM" and while I am always incredibly entertained by the creative paranoid theories that pple come up with lately I have been seeing some doozies and messes me up cos I always wanna scumread pple for it.

its almost like you went out of your way to prove my point so thank you I guess?

1.) Probably.
2.) I think if I had powers i didn't understand, i'd want to know my full role before I start painting a target on my back like you are. Ya know, cause maybe.. just maybe.. knowing the role is a good thing and would influence how I opened the game.
Dunno. Maybe getting an unusual role clarified is a me thing. Maybe people just go IDGAF in games like this.
3.) I have found through a meta dive that I'm incapable of not scum-reading vezok on Day 1 due to play style... so... *shrug emote*
4.) You trying to start a townblock with vezok and DGB this damn early is not getting my stamp of approval. You are basically saying to us - Don't mind me if I sheep these guys, because I'm on "THEIR TEAM!". Also how I read people has nothing to do with seeing you tying yourself to others.
5.) I very very very rarely give reads on people I'm not activate talking about. I tend to ignore requests as well, because... Thesp logic. Why the hell should I tell you what I think? Later in the game? Sure. Day 1? That's idiotic for me to do given my playstyle and post frequency fluctuations.
6.) I like how you dismiss my #4 point offhandedly.

Meh. Recent posts make me more comfortable, and I'd rather get involved in this Firebringer/Dr Vah crap.

@Vah, I want you to tell me why, in the first 50 posts of the game, you convinced yourself Firebringer was scum. The very foundation of your case seems built on the first two pages, and a rather blatant misrepresentation saying he was threatening you.

Also this stuff is underwhelming.

In post 147, Doctor Vahlen wrote:Firebringer's ISO

- Doctor Vahlen is the "load" of the group.
- Doctor Vahlen is the "load" of the group, and not a team player.
- I sheep everything.
- Dominator is town, but taking him seriously was a mistake.
- Accuses me of putting words in his mouth (false).
- Says I'm misguided town, but I've done nothing scummy.

Generally, if I feel that someone is putting words in my mouth. I'm not going to townread them like he's claiming. He's also not voting in contradiction to 47. He repeats that I'm stupid as if repeating it a lot makes it true.

At best he accused you of putting words in BP's mouth - not his. And you did. So... yeah.

In post 109, Doctor Vahlen wrote: BP certainly has no objections to me interpreting his post as suspicious so why do you? Your allegation I put words in BP's mouth when BP himself doesn't deny that's what he meant is pretty strong evidence that you're doubt casting whatever I say, regardless of the facts.

Considering the V/LA, that's not shocking he hasn't said anything. And hasn't posted since you did this. That's some stellar reasoning there Dr.

In post 166, Doctor Vahlen wrote:160 How is my list "pure OMGUS" when I have Firebringer as scum and he's town reading me? Second, you did not read in much detail or you would have noticed I left off Z accidently and put Heartless in twice. Z is strong town by the way. You've managed to sidestep every topic of conversation, including the millers, triforce, Dom, Firebringer, and Heartless to exclusively focus on me. We're at Page 7. The awkward avoidance is why I have you as lean scum.

Not our responsibility to make sure your reads list is right. Also, holy shit, did you just call someone out for exvlusively focusing on spiking one person when you are doing the same thing. Take anything hit off that hypocrite bong. You get the "First to call the kettle black award" for calling others out for tunneling.

If one of you is scum, I'd bet money on VOTE: Vahlen. This could be TvT, but it isn't the vibe i'm getting at the moment.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Triforce, i've address my post count as much as I care too.

Holy shit guys, really? Like are ya'll really taking the bait Vahlen has out on BPC?

In post 284, Doctor Vahlen wrote: You want to do something about BPC lurking (Heartless is VLA), then why don't we fucking do something about it?

VOTE: BPC

That should get him to engage the fucking game.

I'm still frustrated as fuck but people are giving Firebringer a noob pass for outright scummy behavior which is just going to encourage him to play dumb and vote obvious town like Yos.

What the fuck is this?

You defend/ignore/make excuses for heartless as VLA, but not BPC? Who's VLA for two more days? Heartless' ends today, but BPC needs votes?

Okay. Can we lynch the Doctor now?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Quaroath »

I hate everyone voting BPC, simply because he hasn't posted, but is VLA. Dom's vote is quickly building up to THE WORST though. Naked vote hop onto easy soapbox vla target... go!
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 337, Muffin wrote:Quaroath, don't forget this awful vote after Vahlen gave Kindness cover to slink onto the wagon after begging for it.

Yeah, I noted it, but I've already stated I have problems with kindness. Hadn't reflected at all on dom being terrible as well.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 339, Quaroath wrote:
In post 337, Muffin wrote:Quaroath, don't forget this awful vote after Vahlen gave Kindness cover to slink onto the wagon after begging for it.

Yeah, I noted it, but I've already stated I have problems with kindness. Hadn't reflected at all on dom being terrible as well.

To expand more, I don't want to derail a Vahlen wagon by going back to Kindness. It's not productive
right now in my mind
and Vahlen is either town and leading a shitty wagon for shitty reasons, which will help down the road to know who is playing hopalop with their votes, or scum tryharding to target someone that is VLA and feigning "wut VLA?" Either way, he's death is okay with me.

It's on the icon by his posts. Has been since before the game started, and the post counter shows it doesn't end until the 13th. It wasn't THAT damn hard to find out, yet Vahlen is totaly oblivious?

Please.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Quaroath »

In post 342, BBmolla wrote:Me and vezok are probably masons

Probably?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Quaroath »

I feel like the game is stilling over the vla for bpc.

That just me?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Quaroath »

VOTE: Dominator

I tire of you.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Quaroath »

VOTE: BB

Just about every post in his last 10 is ad hom, and vitriol.

Also, he's not scumhunting, or even defending himself beyond a general screw you attitude.

Die please.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Quaroath »

I think when I'm free tomorrow I'm just going to say "hey, I'm here for two hours, engage me" cause walking back to 4 pages makes making cohesive posts hard for me for some reason.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 581, BBmolla wrote:for the record, quar is just shit town, i just saw him as scum and he would actually be playing decent if he were scum

Wiat wait wait.

You just... literally JUST quoted that same game, where you came in and voted the spot i replaced out of after 5 posts from cbad. Because you knew that slot (me mostly at that point) was scum.

Yet...

This makes no sense. I've even more comfortable with your lynch now.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Quaroath »

I have a question. With so many people saying that Dom is scum, and skybird doing nothing to make them feel better, why are ZERO votes on that slot?

Any takers?

VOTE: Skybird

Vapid posting is no bueno.

Also gonna go *shrug* about BB. He'll be around later on and a lot of people are reading him town.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Also, I'll be around of and on for the next few hours - fire away with questions if you have em for me.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 790, Kindness wrote:hey guys we can vote bpc instead of dicking around here!

Why not skybird? (or a larger wagon?)
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 794, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 792, Skybird wrote:What specifically don't you like about my posts? If you have a question, ask.

You could stand on your head and spit wooden nickels, and you still wouldn't redeem the slot you replaced in.

:cry:

^^ Speaks truth
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 779, Skybird wrote:Znitzchel, I thought I was being pretty thorough for the reads. I'm honestly spending hours trying to parse words in this game. I will be the first to admit that I'm not very good at this game though. Reading through ISO's isn't the best way for me to get a handle on things but since I replaced in I am trying to get up to speed as best I can. I am better at developing reads though interactions and talking with people.

But anyway, is there one or more that you want additional thoughts on? Or questions for me to help you read me better?

I think I was thorough with my ISO reads.
I can't parse this game.
Readings ISO's isn't the best.
I make better reads via interactions.
Also, how can I look more town to you?

+ Dom posts

= Okay with death by fire
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Quaroath »

I love being on scum lists because OMGUS.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 803, Firebringer wrote:
In post 800, Quaroath wrote:I love being on scum lists because OMGUS.

Being on scum list isn't exactly same as OMGUS.

I'm aware, but that's why I'm on his. Go read his iso. He's just pissy I pushed him.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Quaroath »

VOTE: muffin

Reading back, i get serious alarm bells on the bb/muffing interactions, and there are a LOT of other solid points on this.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Quaroath »

VOTE: Oversoul

I don't take Oversouls vote loss is alignment indicative. I'm surprised that it's dragging over to the Yos vote. I thought I knew what was going on with the Shazam vote, but now... that i'm looking back.. hmm...

In general vote thieves are town aligned - yet Oversoul is trying to imply that means he's town. Confused. Thinking. Nah

VOTE: heartless Just read the ISO over. That's a lot of useless and even after the VLA ended 9 days ago, nothing. Anti read the thread 26+ hours ago and not a peep - why read if you aren't at least taking notes to try to contribute.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1159, Xtoxm wrote:Someone vanillaised me.

Catchup time.

Papa Zito, Skybird, Vezokpiraka, DrippingGoofball and BBmolla are all Scorched. <--- one of these vanillaized me. My theory is that vezok Unless I had someone protecting me - which I don't get - this is the case.

In post 1165, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 1163, DrippingGoofball wrote:In light of Oversoul's actions yesterday, Shazam is pretty much conftown.

Agree. I also believe Kindness is pretty much conftown giving how much sucking up Oversoul was doing to them.

vezokpiraka wrote:I tried vigging quaroth, but it didn't work.

I believe this.

Let's do it the old fashioned way then.

VOTE: Quaroath

Interesting, considering you are on the above list.

In post 1185, DrippingGoofball wrote:Oh, and obviously, Xtomxm did NOT target me.

How do you know how you were targeted?

@PZ - I'll say this - I totally used Arcane 1 on Vehlen last night. So if that's what you got, that's why.

I don't have it anymore, someone stole my mage robe.

Boo.

I did however scorch the fuck out of someone.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1236, Feysal wrote:
In post 1233, Quaroath wrote:I totally used Arcane 1 on Vahlen last night.

How did you do that without being scorched? And did you learn anything from it?

No idea to be honest. What I can tell you is my passive scorches ANYONE that targets me. I can’t speak for Vahlen or how his role worked.
I also don’t know if there is a skill that scorches targets – though honestly given the setup that wouldn’t surprise me.
In post 1238, vezokpiraka wrote:I tried to vig you quaroth. There is no vanilisation.

Interesting.

I should be dead then? Who protected me in that case? I’m mentioning the skill I used, because I really don’t know the mechanic of it. I asked, and Dram wouldn’t confirm what the ability did. The other two I had from the Mage Robe (which was stolen) was a roleblock, or a vig.
In post 1245, BBmolla wrote:Yeah quarter either was role blocked or is lying

Or telling the truth and?
Also, um. Why roleblocked (possible) but that’s still more people targeting me (Now I’m roleblocked and saved from a vig – so the question becomes who JK’d me) This is interesting straight line thinking for the only person that killed someone last night, BB.
In post 1246, Kindness wrote:@ quart

I am a bit confused as to how you claim to have used arcane on titus, are not scorched and that you scorched some1 which implies that you believe you were targeted. <------ is there a reason why you think this?

See above. My item was stolen. My passive scorches anyone that targets me. That’s simple deduction. The only other thing I can think of is that BB now has my mage robe, as I was (watching/commuting/???) with arcane 1 to Vehlen. The skill gives me a vague idea of what my target did in the night. I didn't get a result, just lost the item. I tried to get Dram to narrow down what the skill was and he basically said "Try it to find out".

Rereading my role pm, in light of Vezok saying he vigged me .. I think I MIGHT actually be some version of BP, though that never entered my mind until I looked at the role NAME, rather than the skills. It also could explain the lack of a scorch.. but I doubt it.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Quaroath »

The above post was totally as I went through the thread, and it's obivous I reached a few conclusions by the end of it I didn't have at the start.

I need to think a bit more.

I believe Vezok, and I'm fairly sure that's why he was scorched.

BB claimed a vig

Vezok targeted me, and i don't see a scum kill

I see no other good play here than VOTE: vezok
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Self preserving dude
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Quaroath »

It never even entered my mind D1 that might connotate BP. The role name didn't even register through the 3 passives, and all the equipment abilities.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1260, Papa Zito wrote:Phone posting, dis gon suck.

In post 1244, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1243, Kindness wrote:@ yoyo

can you tell me what you did to us? the bad smell is something we are covered in and I kinda wanna get to the bottom of this
so that some shit can go doooooowwwn.

I'd rather not say anything else right now, other then it shouldn't do you any harm.

@Kindness, I was speaking generally but this post is specific to Yos. If people aren't going to be completely forthcoming then I ain't gonna spill the beans either.
I'm already voting veegee.

Q's posts are full of crap. He's clearly bp and knows it. I'm not buying this song and dance.

Also WTF does arcane mean.

This is stupid.

I started with 9 abilities

nine

and you think I really put deep thought into my role NAME?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Quaroath »

So your theory is vote the guy that you think is lying for reasons you can't substantiate because easy wagon?

Gotcha.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Quaroath »

Also where in this was it every confirmed I was bp? It's very possible I am, but equally as likely I'm not. What if veOks vig wasn't real? Am I still bp? That's such shifty logic
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1264, Feysal wrote:
In post 1254, Quaroath wrote:
In post 1236, Feysal wrote:
In post 1233, Quaroath wrote:I totally used Arcane 1 on Vahlen last night.

How did you do that without being scorched? And did you learn anything from it?

No idea to be honest.

I do. I suspected the answer already when I asked, but I did not want to just give it away in case I was wrong. Now however everything you have claimed has matched my role perfectly except for my item, and so I'm pretty sure we have the same class. To be absolutely certain I have one very specific question for you. Look at your second passive ability and remember that the Doctor got her fire skill from her shield. Now do you understand why you were not scorched?

In post 1254, Quaroath wrote:I should be dead then? Who protected me in that case?

I cannot explain this either. The simplest explanation would be that Vezok was jailkept, which would explain both of you being alive, but how would he have been scorched in that case?

In post 1254, Quaroath wrote:The skill gives me a vague idea of what my target did in the night. I didn't get a result, just lost the item.

Shame. I would have liked to know whether the Doctor actually tried to vig Vezok, or did she change her mind after the flip.

In post 1260, Papa Zito wrote:Q's posts are full of crap. He's clearly bulletproof and knows it.

I don't think he is. Neither his class or item would explain it anyway. And I can see how that role name would be confusing, when I first saw it I thought I was a third party survivor.

Okay, I now know why I wasn't scorched. That makes sense.

Also, the people votinget me... why don't you ask the other guy with the same role name if he's explicitly bp before passing judgment on me not being sure. Might be a good idea.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1343, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1324, vezokpiraka wrote:
vote quroth

I'll stick with my guns. I wanted this dead yesterday and still want it dead today.

Wait, how is Quaroth scum? I don't know if I am seeing it.

NO idea.

"Reasons" seems to be why. Plus I don't know if I'm bp.

Christ I still don't know if I'm BP.

We still don't know if Vezok has legit vig with his "imaginary cannons". But apprently I'm scum because he said he tried and didn't kill me.

PRetty sure Zito is scum pushing on me, but w/e.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Didn't see the question.

I'm leaning Veegee, PZ, and Skybird being my top three most likeliest partners without doing a full re-read.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Quaroath »

vote quroth

I'll stick with my guns. I wanted this dead yesterday and still want it dead today.

Them imaginary guns likely stole my mage robe, since you were the only claim to target me. Or scum got scorched and took the robe.

Or both.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1353, Papa Zito wrote:also it's amazing how much gr8 info I can get from dram just by asking him questions.

In post 1346, Quaroath wrote:Christ I still don't know if I'm BP.

Like this should just totally not be a thing. I've asked him multiple questions about my role and he's happily answered everything I've asked. This isn't hard. You're trying to hide behind the mod and sorry but I'm just not buying it.

Plus Reasons. :D

I have asked questions. Just haven't gotten answers that are clear.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1361, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1349, Quaroath wrote:
vote quroth

Them imaginary guns likely stole my mage robe, since you were the only claim to target me. Or scum got scorched and took the robe.

Or both.

I didn't stole anything from you. Also don't you think that the reason I tried vigging you is because I found you scummy?

Saying you invisible cannon fake vigged me would be a pretty decent cover for vanillaizing someone wouldn't it be?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1372, Papa Zito wrote:Some additions:

Xtoxm

Xtoxm claims to have been "vanillaized". Shazam has role-related reasons why BBMolla is town and Xtoxm is scum

Yosarian2

Claims he caused Kindness to "smell like death" but says it's benevolent

Quaraoth

Blocked when there was no scum kill.

Zito being a moron
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Also, fey, you are correct on your test.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Quaroath »

It's funny that zito now claims to have blocked me after fey flat our said our shared class has a bypass item abilities skill. Which it doea. So vehlans shield based scorch wouldn't affect me.

Zitos getting desperate
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Btw, fey and I have the exact same passives. So... yay?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1397, Papa Zito wrote:Dumbass.

You should talk.. promise me you'll add that you are an idiot to your signature for a year when you are proven wrong?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1421, Kindness wrote:are we lynching quart?

I wanna lynch quart

Explain.

Without sheeping the dead guy I didn't target.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1487, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1484, Skybird wrote:Yes, Yos has it correct.

You do understand that this makes you look even worse, right?

I'm waiting to see if Vezo can confirm your claim. If he doesn't, then you're scum. If he does, then frankly there's still a decent chance you're a scum who happened to get a watcher ability.

Why would you lie about a night action in a game like this?

Vezok was also omg i targeted quar all of day 2 so.. how is this a shock to you?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Aside from anything else I'm fairly sure Yos is town, I don't really care about the accusations about me, and fuck me for it, but I'M SO HAPPY ZITO IS DEAD.

Though it did keep me from sparks'ing him. Boo.

@Yos that vote on me yesterday? I got annoyed with you and decided to fuck with it. I removed your ability to vote for me yesterday because I wanted to see what would happen - but then you just went "shrug* mod missed it and move to someone else. This is what Fey was referencing on Day 2 and a bit today - the ability to Sparks a targets ability to vote me away for a day.

I feel safe saying at this point, I'm comfortable given the role relations between bb and vezok both are strongly likely to be town, the claimed role actions make no sense from scum in my head.

Also, I'm 110% shocked I'm still alive. Way you let down the team BB.

I'm most cofortable here: VOTE: molly

In post 1511, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1509, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1499, Antihero wrote:
In post 1496, pirate mollie wrote:I investigated him. he came back town. when he claimed miller.

I am not quite certain how much more clear I can get! like something is not adding up here!

so.......
he's a godfather that fakeclaimed miller...?

That would be the dumbest play ever. If you claim miller, then cops don't investigate you. (Speaking of which, why did you investigate someone who claimed miller? That's just weird.) If you're a godfather, then you really want cops to investigate you.

I forgot you claimed miller.

This literally makes no sense.

In the post making the accusation you say "You claimed miller" after getting called on it "Oh yeah I forgot you claimed miller."
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Quaroath »

VOTE: skybird

Boils down to one thing.

Didn't see Zito block me N1. Claim doesn't work with that fact.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Quaroath »

Hey DGB, did you trigger your PGO last night? And is it passive or item driven?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1629, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1619, Quaroath wrote:Hey DGB, did you trigger your PGO last night? And is it passive or item driven?

Yes, it is item-driven, why?

Because I targeted you and I'm not dead.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Quaroath »

I just want to point out that TWO of the THREE night kills have openly been admitted as kill targets by BB.

wtf.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1654, Quaroath wrote:
In post 1629, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1619, Quaroath wrote:Hey DGB, did you trigger your PGO last night? And is it passive or item driven?

Yes, it is item-driven, why?

Because I targeted you and I'm not dead.

As a cap to this, I asked if it was item driven because items can't intercept my abilities. So my action (a roleblock) went through, and I didn't die to the PGO - because I blocked you from using it.

THE LOLZ.

Or you are scum and lying.

One of those is the case.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Quaroath »

I figured testing your claim was good for town either way.

I die and can't be mislynch bait
or I don't die and... PGOWUT?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1671, DrippingGoofball wrote:It's a special PGO, LOL, you don't die, you just lose your vote for the day.

Quaroath, did you roleblock me while your scumbuddy tried to kill me? Because I have a 1-shot bulletproof that's passive.

if this was the case, youd be dead because I'd blck the passive.

Also, why the hell would I come out and be the one to bring it up right out o the gate on the day? It's begging to by lynched and just incredibly stupid scum play.

Iknow at some point I'm going to be lynchedor vigged. So I decided to either take myself out of the equation, or prove your werent pgo.

so you just lied about your role, and are trying to spn it on me.

gj. I you had been PGO, 'd be dead regardless of the roleblock with information I'd had. What you are suggesting is just illogical.

VOTE: dgb

also, i'd bet that goes through. Because you are full of it.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1679, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Quaroath

He roleblocked me so that his scumbuddy could kill me. It's no coincidence that the player that decided to 'test my claim' was a
roleblocker
. I do not believe that he was 'testing my claim' since, had I been a killing PGO, he would be dead, and no one would know about the 'test.'

Let's lynch that scum.

paniced fkecalim reaction here
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Quaroath »

one final thought... why teh FUCK would a scum roleblocker out this early in teh game, without cause, without being asked or called on for night actions?

Your logic is just stupid.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1711, Feysal wrote:
In post 1689, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1687, Yosarian2 wrote:Ok, what? I thought Feysal just said that Quar is confirmed town now?

Well maybe Feysal is scum.

I see your scumputer did not consider the fact that I led the lynch on Skybird yesterday. The only reason I unvoted was so I could hammer her.

I don't think Quaroath is confirmed, but I strongly believed his item had been stolen by Skybird, and that another player would be able to confirm that. Shazam claims I'm wrong but refuses to explain why, and I can only use such information as is available to me.

I think what Quaroath claimed to have done is weird, but it could have made sense from town. His stated aim was to either get himself killed and avoid becoming a mislynch, or to prove DGB was lying by surviving. There are two things wrong here though. Why would he have used roleblock? That could have disabled the PGO ability, making the test useless. If he did want to test, he should have used another skill. But the main flaw in his claim is that he used any skill at all,
since he should have lost his skills when his item was stolen

My passive inate role lets me keep a roleblock. It's NOT item driven. It's also the only skill I have.

Plus roleblocking a PGO would end up in a dead roleblocker.

Again - claiming what I did when I did as a scum roleblocker would be BEYOND FUCKING IDIOTIC.

I'm dumb, I'm not that dumb.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Also, I'm only at 4 votes so theirs still time for idiocy to not rule the day.

At least we've got a damn good idea where the scum is when I flip. Woo.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1725, DrippingGoofball wrote:Crap. the mod got back to me, and only the RB would lose his vote. However I apparently forgot to submit an action last night. Oh well. I suck eggs.

Wait so your whole "Watch, his vote won't work thing" - you backpedaled from quick.

Nice.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1711, Feysal wrote:
In post 1689, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1687, Yosarian2 wrote:Ok, what? I thought Feysal just said that Quar is confirmed town now?

Well maybe Feysal is scum.

I see your scumputer did not consider the fact that I led the lynch on Skybird yesterday. The only reason I unvoted was so I could hammer her.

I don't think Quaroath is confirmed, but I strongly believed his item had been stolen by Skybird, and that another player would be able to confirm that. Shazam claims I'm wrong but refuses to explain why, and I can only use such information as is available to me.

I think what Quaroath claimed to have done is weird, but it could have made sense from town. His stated aim was to either get himself killed and avoid becoming a mislynch, or to prove DGB was lying by surviving. There are two things wrong here though. Why would he have used roleblock? That could have disabled the PGO ability, making the test useless. If he did want to test, he should have used another skill. But the main flaw in his claim is that he used any skill at all,
since he should have lost his skills when his item was stolen

This is incorrect.

I
JUST
asked the MOD, and was told that I can target the role block, but won't scorch anyone that targets me. So your whole "You don't have a targeted ability?" shtick. Yeah, it's crap. You might wanna ask before you toss that one out there.

I'm pretty BLEEPING sure I can prove my roleblock works to by the way.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1731, Feysal wrote:I don't get why DGB is suddenly wagoned. I've seen her forget to submit an action before as town, and I don't see why she would admit such an error as scum, particularly after I revealed Quaroath does not have a roleblock he could target people with. DGB is not my strongest town read, but her day one reads were quite good.

See my above quote.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Quaroath »

PS: DGB, have fun not voting for me.
PPS: Feysal, I've had an inkling you are scum for a while now. That's only getting stronger.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Direct at Feysal. Read theverything posts I quoted. Feysal whole case on me is I don't have enough an ability I can target. Problem is I do.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1742, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1738, Quaroath wrote:I JUST asked the MOD, and was told that I can target the role block, but won't scorch anyone that targets me. So your whole "You don't have a targeted ability?" shtick. Yeah, it's crap. You might wanna ask before you toss that one out there.

I didn't lie about what the mod told me.

"You don't have a targeted ability?" shtick. >>> what is that even referring to?

If it wasn't clear, this entire comment was at feysal, not you DGB.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Quaroath »

unvote
unable to read in full, heading home from work.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1769, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1763, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: dgb[/quote

I am now doubting your alignment.

This, and Feysal's posts are why i pulled my vote.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Quaroath »

VOTE: firebringer
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Doign a quick reread overnight, but i'm preeety sure I've got a keen idea I want to explore.

Also, I'm town because outting as an RB on you given your claim would be idiotic beyond belief for scum, plus my abilities jive 100% with someone else, and for all the shit about me not knowing my role hands down - including from Feysal - I still - still - knew something about my (our) role Feysal didn't.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1894, Yosarian2 wrote:I could have been redirected night two. All i knew was that i tried to doc protect papa zito and he still died and i was pissed.

You werent. I blocked you. Let's just end that speculation
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1894, Yosarian2 wrote:I could have been redirected night two. All i knew was that i tried to doc protect papa zito and he still died and i was pissed.

You werent. I blocked you. Let's just end that speculation
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1917, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 31: Caw caw? I dunno...

PeregrineV (2): Antihero, DGB, Vezokpiraka
Yosarian2 (1): Shazam
Vezokpiraka (1): PeregrineV

Not voting: Feysal, Quaroath, Katsuki, Yosarian2, T-Bone

6 to hammer, 12 days to deadline!

One of these votes ain't counting. Who is it?

Also, VOTE: katsuki
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Shazam - did you steal my item?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Quaroath »

VOTE: perev

Show up or die.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #72) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Quaroath »

How is Pere not lynched yet.

Also, Feysal is good at this.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Hmmm.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Quaroath »

In post 2122, DrippingGoofball wrote:Quaroath is still scum. Why is he still alive?

Hamsters never say die.

Plus you are the one that got caught lying about your role, ya know. Not me.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 2128, vezokpiraka wrote:Feysal was confirmed by skybird.

I don't know why quaroth is alive.

vote quatoth

You guys make me smile, with your lack of brainpower, and ease of stupidity.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Quaroath »

VOTE: DGB

Role lies are role lies
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Quaroath »

In post 2151, Feysal wrote:
In post 2142, DrippingGoofball wrote:Feysal, who is scum?

Antihero, I think. If I learned anything from Disney UPick, it is not to trust him when he's lurking. He was on the Skybird lynch, but everyone alive has been on at least one of the scum lynches. I also cannot discount the possibility of a scum miller, with this being a bastard game.

Shazam, I have read your case against T-Bone. While I don't think he is as obvious town as he would like, there is one major flaw in your case. You seem to have forgotten that Dominator was replaced by Skybird, so he was not the easy mislynch you speak of, he was in fact scum.

In any case, T-Bone is not the lynch today, and neither is DGB. I have been rereading parts of this game, and noticed something I should have picked up yesterday.

Quaroath and Antihero, how did you get yourselves scorched on night four?

i roleblocked bb
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Quaroath »

UNVOTE:
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Quaroath »

Go ahead and hammer of you want. Don't give an f. It's inevitable so.. gogogo.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Quaroath »

In post 2175, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 36: So faaaaaaaast.

Quaroath (4): Vezokpiraka, DGB, T-Bone, Antihero
DGB (1): Katsuki
T-Bone (1): Shazam

Not voting: Quaroath, Feysal

7 days and 5 hours left.
It's 5 to lynch

In post 2169, Shazam wrote:FWIW, I confirmed on N3 that Quaroath did not have any items.

I also made it clear it was stolen night 1
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Quaroath »

In post 2180, Quaroath wrote:
In post 2175, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 36: So faaaaaaaast.

Quaroath (4): Vezokpiraka, DGB, T-Bone, Antihero
DGB (1): Katsuki
T-Bone (1): Shazam

Not voting: Quaroath, Feysal

7 days and 5 hours left.
It's 5 to lynch

In post 2169, Shazam wrote:FWIW, I confirmed on N3 that Quaroath did not have any items.

So good job wasting a night action?

I also made it clear it was stolen night 1
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Quaroath »

In post 2183, T-Bone wrote:What does items have to do with anything? Items are not the only source of night actions...

Since dgb is scum, if doesn't really matter
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Good hammer on town.

Thumbs up! Yall are awesome lynching the guys that didn't lie about his role, and isn't clearly manipulating votes
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Also fey, I've shared every action, so I have no idea what you mean by that.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Here is where I again point out dgb claimed pgo, got caught in the lie, them the next day said oops I forgot to submit the night action that's why my pgo voteblock didn't work!
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Vehlan, yos, dbg, bb, no action for those that can't figure it out. All roleblock
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Quaroath »

That hammer was fuck Ingram terrible. So, it's likely.

Have fun finding out I'm town whenever I flip. If you are town you are just as wrong. Don't get too big of a head about it.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Quaroath »

If flip hasn't posted when I get home I'll post more. Phone is a pain in the ass.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Quaroath »

If you aren't I'd be looking at Kat and vezok. Also, fey but that's more a gut on how Feysal waffles so hard on me and the early out of place defense of me.
I acknowledge it's a good thing I'm dead now and not still alive in lylo. There's quite a bit of a gold mine between the pushing me for the entire game finally getting it.

Go get em
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Katsuki instant hammer while discussion was ongoing and progressing, was incredibly scummy. The problem is I actually am not sure some would do that in that situation. I know it's a bit of wine in front of me, but holy shit the bullseye that paints on in him for that. With so much of the scum team dead already, I don't know if kat is that stupid, I don't have experience with Kat before.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 2202, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2198, Quaroath wrote:That hammer was fuck Ingram terrible. So, it's likely.

Have fun finding out I'm town whenever I flip. If you are town you are just as wrong. Don't get too big of a head about it.

I was having doubts and I was waiting for Feysal and others to work through things when Katsuki hammered.

Yet you didn't unvote dyer to the doubts, just left me in quick hammer range.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Yay voice to text
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 2205, Katsuki wrote:You've played with me before - I caught you as scum in Ether's mini.

Granted there's not much I can do if my reads this game are off. D:

We probably were better off with lynching DGB but I have a soft-spot for her in my heart and she's not exactly playing like malicious scum anyways soooo... (gave you guys a chance to lynch her anyways but no one bit so)

p-edit: wasnt aware that we were working through things. I thought what feysal posted was pretty clearcut?

mollie deserved to be shot anyways.

Oh yeah, different avatar. Also that wasn't you, it was peg but go puff your ego if you want.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Also, I'm saying that hammer was so stupid - he'll you fake claiming in that game was idiotic as well since you claimed a target ok not a Townsend trying to get then lynched - I totally believe town you would hammer swoop like that.

So sadly, yeah I do think Kat is town.

Assuming dgb is town - not a safe assumption - I'd bet on vezok
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 2209, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2207, Quaroath wrote:
In post 2205, Katsuki wrote:You've played with me before - I caught you as scum in Ether's mini.

Granted there's not much I can do if my reads this game are off. D:

We probably were better off with lynching DGB but I have a soft-spot for her in my heart and she's not exactly playing like malicious scum anyways soooo... (gave you guys a chance to lynch her anyways but no one bit so)

p-edit: wasnt aware that we were working through things. I thought what feysal posted was pretty clearcut?

mollie deserved to be shot anyways.

Oh yeah, different avatar. Also that wasn't you, it was peg but go puff your ego if you want.

I voted for you before Peg, and my vote was what resulted in him strongly townreading me.

So thanks, I'll puff on my nice ego cigar.

Peg was on me since Day 2. I lasted to day .. 4? 5?

You also claimed a tracker on anti targetting the NK.. so...

I only claimed that because it was fake a claim or get lynched.

You should reread the game.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Quaroath »

In post 2214, Feysal wrote:This is one long twilight we have.

In post 2194, Quaroath wrote:Also Fey, I've shared every action, so I have no idea what you mean by that.

I thought you had not claimed the actions for two nights. No matter, it is still useful to claim them all in one place. They are too easy to forget if they are scattered around the ISO.

I'm surprised you did not mention Antihero in your suspects, or vote him before you gave up. Based on game mechanics, he has to have killed BBmolla if you did not.

*Shrug* didn't think about anti to be honest.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”